The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Mac Client Crashes Frequently

• Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zhengshi wrote: »
    @Moonraker‌ , Do you work for ZOS? I ask mainly because you have been so involved, which is great. A stark contrast to the labeled "agents" I have been dealing with.
    Nope. I am just a long time Mac gaming grunt who wants to help other Mac players get to enjoy the game ;) I have always appreciated the helpful nature of the Mac gaming community over the years for it's just a way to help as I can too.

I have followed the Mac ESO development for a while and had the chance to test on the PTS closed server as well as on the mass testing Beta weekends.
    That being said, I crash 1-2 hours apart. This is far from negligible by any stretch of the imagination. Yes a huge improvement from the extremely frustrating beta, but by no means an acceptable "fix".
    First off I think you read my fairly detailed Intro to the thread asking for memory crash reports where I tired to explain it as I can here. it explains pretty much where we are currently.

I agree with you that crashes every 1-2 hours is not acceptable and why things are being done to try and improve this. The real issue is going to be in PvP I suspect because it is a whole new game with the numbers of players they are aiming to get together for big battles in Cyrodiil.

Ideally there wouldn't be any memory related crashes. With a 32-bit client I suspect that that goal is not achievable especially in the more intense scenarios that ESO offers.. But it should be capable of much longer periods of time between any issues with methods implemented to achieve this.

What is acceptable is up to the user in the end and something I wouldn't want to quantify myself. Personally I try to temper my desire for perfect running with the realities of a MMO game, especially during beta and at launch. Whatever players may wish for new game, launches, like a new OS version etc. is not a time for the most stable and optimised performance.
    I monitor my ram usage when playing the game sense beta (you may recall I posted on this issue a few times with stats) and at no point do I get 4gb out of the client committed when it crashes. It is normally lower. 3-3.5 GB and sometimes in 2Gb. Confirmed in ZOS crash logs as follows:
    mem.current = 2814
    mem.peak = 2814
    mem.physical = 24576

I could be reading that wrong, or they could be pulling the wrong metrics... but from what I can tell, I am not meeting the max memory allocation of a 32bit app when it crashes.
    It's the difference between the 32-bit hard limit of 4GB address space (Virtual Memory) and 4GB Real memory usage.

The mem.current figures show Real Memory (OSX memory terminology is not so clear as it uses lots of terms) when you view the eso process via Activity Monitor. I monitor the memory via a separate window for the process using the i button, then you see VM more easily next to the RM.

So, a typical memory crash will be when it hits 2.7-8GB (varies) The other part of the RM is utilised (as I understand it, nothing is simple) by the Mac ESO process so around 1.2-3GB and gives you the 4GB limit. The Mac with OpenGL uses the RAM differently than PC and means the PC doesn't have to use so much of this memory and has more of a memory buffer.

If you look at AM as I described next time it crashes the process stops and the figures show how it is on crash. You will notice that the VM is around 3.6-7GB which means that the address space is also hitting the limit but VM is also effected by other things. The other 0.3GB of the 4GB limit is taken up by overhead.

This is why the memory figures are around those recorded and why you are reading it wrong but then it's not a simple technology to understand and takes me a lot of time to understand it better (and by no means completely)

There are other considerations also like how the Mac & PC deal with VM and like in Mavericks you have a new method of memory management which is still not widely understood (Compressed Memory)
    The concept of only crashing during crowded areas would make sense with the only exception that I have crashed in the wilderness with no one around and note the previous memory usage. Even crashed in instances with no one around. It would be ludicrous to even consider that players in a non-instanced zone are affecting me due to having to draw them.
    It's not so much where you crash (beyond PvP or crowded areas) but what led up to the crash. Time to crash is also important.
    I have had a ticket open since 02/09/2014 03:52 PM concerning this issue with no actual resolution. I could rant for an hour on how horrible their support has been up to this point. Not reading previous messages, trying to misdirect, trying to blame unrelated systems on the issue, and most recently closing my ticket because : "Also, we have been keeping an eye on mac issues. It appears other mac users have been having issues when they are using the GTX 680. Please check for updates on the apple store. If not, please be aware that we are aware of this issue and are diligently working on a fix with the drivers for this video card in relation to mac." after I had given them the links to our previous forum posts regarding this issue showing that there were more than just 1 video card seeing the issue.
    I read that and responded to that advice before.

Personally I will keep on submitting tickets and always use a reply to their response to keep the Ticket open until it is resolved or I get a suitable explanation. I have found that mostly they are polite and do provide decent support but of course it varies on personnel and issue.

I am also realistic that now in Launch time they are really busy and things take longer. if you feel you aren't getting good support you can contact them on that also.
    It basically ramps down the Texture Quality at a certain level of memory usage. That level needs tweaking until it can reduce the crashes as far as possible while not trashing visuals totally outside more intensive activities like AvA.
    If their "fix" is truly to gimp my graphics and to use some slight of hand to change my high or ultra settings, then that is a bandaid. not a "fix". I did test on Medium and didn't see much difference in any test outside of the beta (I did notice a change of 15 minutes to 1-2 hours in the beta).
    Not sure why you feel it's a 'gimp'. Firstly most times you will never know what is done by the developers on the technical side so I for one find it refreshing that it is possible to talk at least generally about how it's being addressed. Secondly I will trust the experience of the developer to come to the best solution.

I said before and I can only repeat it. On PTS I went the last week without one memory crash. That was questing all over the place, with Ultra-High default settings (I am testing otherwise I would set some down) at 2560 x 1440. In the last week I am able to quest and have not had a crash after 5-6 hours questing in the wild as I tend to adjust my graphics to reflect the launch conditions and understanding the potential issues. Once I get to quiet areas I can turn them up some. It's no different from other games I play.

This to me shows that the real issue is directly related to situations where the player encounters lots of other players in a hub, other graphically intensive activity (grouped dungeons with lots of effects etc) and probably the toughest to deal with, big battle PvP. Even then although Pc's may not crash as much due to this, they are very much impacted too. In fact currently the Mac is handling the CPU load a lot better, where it is the bottleneck to PC FPS even with the best rigs.

Overall It is clear there are issues with the memory in the Mac client. if it was easy then it would have been resolved already. Especially around launch time and clearly in beta environments it is a hard time to actually gauge how the client will perform in more normalised conditions.

I prefer to adjust my settings as necessary, enjoy decent game play and know that everything that can be done is being done. And in the longer term a 64-bit client will render this all but mute. At the same time make all efforts submit bug reports and feedback in-game, follow up tickets; encourage other Mac gamers to post reports, feedback and get it back along with bug reports etc.; In that way I feel it's the most productive way to get things improved.

I'll aim to avoid really long responses as it does take time away from other stuff and playing! But I wanted to just set out how I see it. We will all have different views and I always prefer to see players posting and pushing for fixes etc. (as long as they are constructive) because that's just as important in getting things done.
    Edited by Moonraker on April 2, 2014 1:58AM
  • Wolfster
    Wolfster
    ✭✭✭
    I found that running in 1080 instead of 1440 made a huge difference to performance and crashes if that helps anyone.
  • Strongblade
    Strongblade
    Soul Shriven
    Just found this part of the forums. I have a brand new (as of last Friday) iMac 27" which ESO crashes on roughly every 2 hours. Sometimes I just get a white game screen and have to force-quit, other times I get a crash report - some for Apple and some for ESO specifically.

Since the ESO devs are likely getting the ESO reports, but not the others, I was thinking I'd plop a few in here for reference. I don't have any at the moment, but the next crash I get that is Apple-related I'll post here (I'll put it in a 'spoiler' tag so it does't take up an entire thread).

I admit I don't understand what much of the gobbledy-*** that comes up means, but I suspect the previously mentioned 'memory leak' is the primary source.

I have set the Bloom function OFF and have set graphics to "high" at the moment. As soon as the servers come up again I'll keep a closer eye on it.
    Edited by Strongblade on April 2, 2014 3:38PM
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    I found that running in 1080 instead of 1440 made a huge difference to performance and crashes if that helps anyone.
    Thanks for the feedback.

It's definitely something to try like in most games. I'm going to be testing that also when I get into Cyrodiil.
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just found this part of the forums. I have a brand new (as of last Friday) iMac 27" which ESO crashes on roughly every 2 hours. Sometimes I just get a white game screen and have to force-quit, other times I get a crash report - some for Apple and some for ESO specifically.

Since the ESO devs are likely getting the ESO reports, but not the others, I was thinking I'd plop a few in here for reference. I don't have any at the moment, but the next crash I get that is Apple-related I'll post here (I'll put it in a 'spoiler' tag so it does't take up an entire thread).

I admit I don't understand what much of the gobbledy-*** that comes up means, but I suspect the previously mentioned 'memory leak' is the primary source.

I have set the Bloom function OFF and have set graphics to "high" at the moment. As soon as the servers come up again I'll keep a closer eye on it.
    Posting the crash reports will be really helpful as are nicely detailed posts like this.

It would help keep them al together to post this this thread which I started exactly for this purpose then they are centralised;

MEMORY CRASH - POST YOUR CRASH REPORTS HERE
    Thanks.
  • Jerle69
    Jerle69
    Soul Shriven
    Brand new iMac 27 here too. 780GTX w/4G DDR3, 16G of System RAM, 1TB Fusion, etc...

Two things of note: average uptime is about 1 to 2 hours on HIGH/HIGH/MEDIUM/MEDIUM settings in native 2560x1440 resolution. Another thing nobody is mentioning here is that with /FPS on and VSYNC active, it seems to drop the framerate to ~30FPS (which looks awful incidentally).

I bootcamped up Windows 8.1 and have to say that the stability and quality of the graphics for ESO in DX11 far surpasses the OSX/OpenGL build.

Please take a look at texture leaks as well as tweaking your VSYNC implementation on OpenGL. VSYNC (to eliminate screen tearing) works excellently on Windows 8.1 w/absolutely no performance degradation. VSYNC drops your frames 20 to 30 in settings listed above when on OSX. This is not a pleasant experience in any way and I plan to continue playing on the Windows side until the issues are resolved.
  • Loeppi
    Loeppi
    Ok. Thanks for the good and insightful information provided.

• Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jerle69 wrote: »
    Brand new iMac 27 here too. 780GTX w/4G DDR3, 16G of System RAM, 1TB Fusion, etc...

Two things of note: average uptime is about 1 to 2 hours on HIGH/HIGH/MEDIUM/MEDIUM settings in native 2560x1440 resolution. Another thing nobody is mentioning here is that with /FPS on and VSYNC active, it seems to drop the framerate to ~30FPS (which looks awful incidentally).

I bootcamped up Windows 8.1 and have to say that the stability and quality of the graphics for ESO in DX11 far surpasses the OSX/OpenGL build.

Please take a look at texture leaks as well as tweaking your VSYNC implementation on OpenGL. VSYNC (to eliminate screen tearing) works excellently on Windows 8.1 w/absolutely no performance degradation. VSYNC drops your frames 20 to 30 in settings listed above when on OSX. This is not a pleasant experience in any way and I plan to continue playing on the Windows side until the issues are resolved.
    VSync should always be OFF on the Mac client, unless you are in the rare position to have consistent 60+FPS (with 60Mhz refresh rate monitor)

This is because Vsync functions by aligning your FPS to the refresh rate. If it can't keep at the 60FPS it will cap the FPS to half the refresh rate = 30 FPS, if it can't sustain 30 FPS it will cap to half that 15FPS etc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple_buffering

That is why you should never (basically) have Vsync on. Occasionally in dungeons and settings down I get it over 60+ consistently but rather than Vsync to avoid tears, I just adjust settings up.

Vsync also uses more memory and CPU.

On the PC Vsync either doesn't work (some reports) or it is using Triple Buffering which works in a way that allows no capping between thresholds. That is the difference.

Vsync does not effect FPS in windowed mode as it runs at the display default (60Mhz) see link above.

On comparison I did not find much difference between the two in initial trsting in Beta. It may have changed a bit in launch but not so much I think. I will test again soon when it's settled down. The results are here on MacRumors;

ESO Beta - Initial Mac & PC Graphics Benchmarking
  • Zhengshi
    Zhengshi
    Finally had some time to sit down and play again.
    First sitting today, crash in around 1hour, 20 minutes roughly.
    I ran instruments from login screen, so it is fairly accurate. I also got a leaks output, pagestuff, vmmap and vmstat output at the time of the crash.
    Leaks output was 18.6 MB, my Instruments trace is 128.2MB, pagestuff is 2.6MB so they are all to big to post directly, but I will definitely provide to support if they ever do anything useful with any of my tickets... like respond to them with something other than asking me to send dxdiag and msinfo output... no, not making that up.

At the time of my crash the ESO process was using :
    Real Memory Size: 2.67GB
    Virtual Memory Size: 3.84GB
    Shared Memory Size: 53.9MB
    Private Memory Size: 1.48GB

ZOS Crash Report:
    [reporter]
    version = 0.01

[extra]
    ProductName = eso
    Version = eso.live.1.0.0.962092
    char.account = ****
    char.alliance = 2
    char.name = ****
    client.executablebits = 32
    client.mode = inworld
    client.renderertype = OPENGL
    client.session_start_timestamp = 2014-04-03T00:50:45.089Z
    client.time_since_load = 3157
    client.uptime = 5078.7
    computer.name = ****-iMac.local
    computer.user = ****
    cpu.count = 4
    data.depotid = 4000
    data.dir = /Applications/ZeniMax Online/The Elder Scrolls Online/game_mac/
    data.syncm = databuild
    data.version = 0.win.0.live.961669
    exe.buildnum = 962092
    exe.opt = release
    exe.reltype = public
    exe.type = client
    gfx.description = NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680MX OpenGL Engine
    gfx.deviceid = 0.0.0
    gfx.driver = 2.1 NVIDIA-8.24.9 310.40.25f01
    gfx.vendorid = 0
    globby.address = 198.20.200.25
    globby.port = 24506
    loc.wloc = 198 91490 10876 231648 135.36
    loc.world = Stonefalls
    loc.worldid = 198
    loc.zone = Stonefalls
    login.address = 198.20.200.25
    mem.current = 2735
    mem.peak = 2754
    mem.physical = 24576
    os.platform = mac
    os.version = 13C64
    realm.depotid = 0
    realm.id = 4000
    realm.name = NA Megaserver
    reportfield.ver = 3

27" Late 2012 iMac
    3.4GHz i7
    24GB 1600MHz DDR3
    GTX 680MX 2048MB
    OS X 10.9.2
    1.12TB Fusion Drive

Stats out of the way. Clarifications... There should not be any memory related crashes. 32 or 64 bit, if there are then it is a flaw in the coding. There are many other high end 32bit apps that don't crash on the 64bit OS X platform.

Expectations. Don't feel bad, you paid for a program, it is 100% ok to expect it to have minimal flaws and good feedback from development on the flaws that exist. Not responding in a timely matter because they didn't ramp up the support side or properly train them is their issue, and should not be passed on to the customer and dismissed simply because it is a launch or new product.

Launch was Sunday very early my time, ticket updated a couple hours later on Sunday, it is now Wed 9:40 my time with still no response on that ticket. To not have any responses on that ticket is horrible however you word it.
    as I tend to adjust my graphics to reflect the launch conditions and understanding the potential issues.
    You may definitely do that, I will continue to use the product as advertised and supported and help the support team fix the issue with proper troubleshooting... that is if they ever actually troubleshoot anything. No sense in putting a bandage on, much better to find and resolve actual issues.
    This to me shows that the real issue is directly related to situations where the player encounters lots of other players in a hub, other graphically intensive activity (grouped dungeons with lots of effects etc) and probably the toughest to deal with, big battle PvP.
    This would make sense if that were the case. I crashed today while by myself on the west side of stonefalls in an Inn talking to Curate Brethis. I had been in the Inn for a few minutes. And most the time when I crash it is more related to time than location. I can be in a main city for the same amount of time or wandering in the outdoors, or even in an instance. What this tells me is the app is allocating resources but not clearing them. As evidence by the VM continuing to climb without dropping. (poor management of virtual memory). Weird since virtual memory is isn't necessarily used, its just space the app has requested from the system.
  • Jerle69
    Jerle69
    Soul Shriven
    Moonraker: totally understand the VSYNC purpose; however, with this very iMac, in Windows 8.1, with VSYNC on (whether it's busted or working, or tripple buffering, what-have-you), it's function serves to eliminate tearing and the FPS doesn't lock in either. I'm inclined to think it's not working over there in Windows, but oddly enough it DOES eliminate tearing.

Crashing aside in OSX, the screen tearing is really bad w/o a VSYNC. You said in windowed-mode, there is no tearing as the screen renders at the static refresh rate of desktop? I don't recall if the client has a "full-screen windowed" mode or not. This could work w/o a VSYNC. I just don't want to see an apple menu and dock bar all the time when the crash bugs do work out in order to eliminate screen tearing! :)
  • Zhengshi
    Zhengshi
    Crashed 2 more times, one ZOS crash and another was OS X crash.

app error:
    terminating with uncaught exception of type std::bad_alloc: std::bad_alloc
    abort() called

relevant VM portion
    VM Region Summary:
    ReadOnly portion of Libraries: Total=348.4M resident=160.4M(46%) swapped_out_or_unallocated=188.1M(54%)
    Writable regions: Total=3.1G written=891.5M(28%) resident=2.7G(89%) swapped_out=0K(0%) unallocated=343.0M(11%)

REGION TYPE VIRTUAL
    =========== =======
    CG backing stores 22.1M
    CG image 1012K
    CG raster data 4896K
    CG shared images 180K
    CoreServices 1028K
    IOKit 608.0M
    IOKit (reserved) 4K reserved VM address space (unallocated)
    Kernel Alloc Once 4K
    MALLOC 1.5G
    MALLOC (admin) 48K
    Memory Tag 242 12K
    Stack 76.5M
    VM_ALLOCATE 945.6M
    __DATA 37.1M
    __IMAGE 528K
    __IMPORT 4K
    __LINKEDIT 93.9M
    __OBJC 3912K
    __PAGEZERO 4K
    __TEXT 254.6M
    __TEXT0 2220K
    __UNICODE 544K
    mapped file 86.2M
    shared memory 68K
    =========== =======
    TOTAL 3.6G
    TOTAL, minus reserved VM space 3.6G
  • zauberfalke
    Still crashes after update of today
  • Strongblade
    Strongblade
    Soul Shriven
    Still crashing here as well, but so they have all have ESO crash reports (which I sent) It would seem the timeframe between crashes has improved (at least for me) as it seems to make it about 3 hours on average now.

None of the other kinds of crashes so far since the update today.
  • KhajitFurTrader
    KhajitFurTrader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think that unless they state explicitly in the patch notes that they've found and corrected an issue with memory management in the Mac client, the problem will persist. But it might also be immanent to the 32 bit process model, and in this case true relief could only come with a 64 bit version of the client.

So I suppose that with people reporting decreased crash frequencies, they clandestinely decreased LOD (level of detail, a.k.a mipmapping) distance, which would serve as a programming kludge to reduce texture memory usage impact. At least, that's what I would do as an emergency solution, without operating on the guts of the rendering engine (which could always break other things).

Try walking up to another player(!) character from a distance in a crowded area, and note when their armour textures get replaced by higher resolution versions. My impression is that this distance is noticeably shorter than it was before (as in, say, the last beta weekend).

Edit: link fixed
    Edited by KhajitFurTrader on April 3, 2014 10:36AM
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Moonraker: totally understand the VSYNC purpose; however, with this very iMac, in Windows 8.1, with VSYNC on (whether it's busted or working, or tripple buffering, what-have-you), it's function serves to eliminate tearing and the FPS doesn't lock in either. I'm inclined to think it's not working over there in Windows, but oddly enough it DOES eliminate tearing.

Crashing aside in OSX, the screen tearing is really bad w/o a VSYNC. You said in windowed-mode, there is no tearing as the screen renders at the static refresh rate of desktop? I don't recall if the client has a "full-screen windowed" mode or not. This could work w/o a VSYNC. I just don't want to see an apple menu and dock bar all the time when the crash bugs do work out in order to eliminate screen tearing! :)
    I looked at this more today. Basically true Fullscreen is not yet implemented on the PC client so there is no Vsync at all.

The Mac client does have true Fulscreen and why Vsync works. Once the implement it on the PC client (they said they were soon) then it will also act in the same way as the Mac client i.e. Double-Buffered:
    Essentially this means that with double-buffered VSync, the framerate can only be equal to a discrete set of values equal to Refresh / N where N is some positive integer. That means if you're talking about 60Hz refresh rate, the only framerates you can get are 60, 30, 20, 15, 12, 10, etc etc. You can see the big gap between 60 and 30 there. Any framerate between 60 and 30 your video card would normally put out would get dropped to 30.
    source

The difference is that you can probably switch off Vsync in game and enable it how you want from PC Nvidia/ AMD control panel. Not sure adaptive Vsync works in ESO.

As to tearing, I don't notice any much except when I go over 60FPS+. I need to test again in Windows to compare.

OS X has Vsync if windowed, though it acts differently as it doesn't cap (double buffer)and there is no noticeable difference. I believe that Aero in Windows7 has Vsync by default also.
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    As evidence by the VM continuing to climb without dropping. (poor management of virtual memory). Weird since virtual memory is isn't necessarily used, its just space the app has requested from the system.
    You do know that VM is managed by OS X not the process?

• Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think that unless they state explicitly in the patch notes that they've found and corrected an issue with memory management in the Mac client, the problem will persist. But it might also be immanent to the 32 bit process model, and in this case true relief could only come with a 64 bit version of the client.

So I suppose that with people reporting decreased crash frequencies, they clandestinely decreased LOD (level of detail, a.k.a mipmapping) distance, which would serve as a programming kludge to reduce texture memory usage impact. At least, that's what I would do as an emergency solution, without operating on the guts of the rendering engine (which could always break other things).

Try walking up to another player(!) character from a distance in a crowded area, and note when their armour textures get replaced by higher resolution versions. My impression is that this distance is noticeably shorter than it was before (as in, say, the last beta weekend).

Edit: link fixed
    This is pretty much spot on for all the details. Looking at some details of this including the mipmapping.

It's a shame that most of the settings in the UserSettings.txt appear not to function for the Mac. You can adjust mipmapping there on PC I believe.
    SET MIP_LOAD_SKIP_LEVELS "0"

Apart from the the bit about 'clandestinely' as I did post already on the crash report collecting thread the general method (yes very simplistic) and I did that after asking if it was OK.

It is just not normal for them to post technical fixes or changes much in games. I don't recall seeing any items for PC in any recent ESO Patch Notes for example. The Mac ones went in because it was requested they were. With Blizzard PN it's little different. They will rarely mention some general change but never more technical details, especially when they are liable to be modified which is the case here.
  • Jerle69
    Jerle69
    Soul Shriven
    Well, that makes sense, Moonraker. Now if we can get a full screen windowed mode (no VSYNC) and squash texture memory leaks, we're good to go! 64-bit client would be nice too..
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, that makes sense, Moonraker. Now if we can get a full screen windowed mode (no VSYNC) and squash texture memory leaks, we're good to go! 64-bit client would be nice too..
    Looks a good list for sure. Memory issues are pretty much the last significant Mac issue now so hopefully that can give focus on this.

I'll need to ask on the Maximised Fullscreen again. I did a while back. I think it was something to do with the screen space required to achieve the normal Mac key commands like Command-Tab. But not sure.

64-bit client will be developed cross-platform (as both clients were) which will help as it wont just be a Mac effort. I'm still wondering how they will deal with the EOL of XP on Windows side which should push D3D9 closer to redundancy.
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @moonraker my old friend and ally in the war against Mac crashes, how goes it? I do apologize for the last handful of days, my attention was pulled away from the Mac specific forum due to a login issue keeping me out of the game altogether.

Anything new to report on this front? I have been managing some ok game time (relatively speaking with an issue like this) with the tweaked graphics settings. Tonight I entered Cyrodiil for the first time and after about 30 mins to an hour I crashed (I unfortunately forgot to get that report for you). Tonights crash in Cyrodiil happened however after a total game time of a few hours (doing quests in zones).

We anywhere closer to the final antidote for this cursed issue?
    Edited by Publius_Scipio on April 4, 2014 5:29AM
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    @moonraker my old friend and ally in the war against Mac crashes, how goes it? I do apologize for the last handful of days, my attention was pulled away from the Mac specific forum due to a login issue keeping me out of the game altogether.

Anything new to report on this front? I have been managing some ok game time (relatively speaking with an issue like this) with the tweaked graphics settings. Tonight I entered Cyrodiil for the first time and after about 30 mins to an hour I crashed (I unfortunately forgot to get that report for you). Tonights crash in Cyrodiil happened however after a total game time of a few hours (doing quests in zones).

We anywhere closer to the final antidote for this cursed issue?
    Set it out pretty much as it is currently in this thread.

Any crash logs gratefully accepted there and feedback. The more the better now as pretty much all other Mac specific issues have been fixed in the Mac client and developer focus is on this. Sadly not so many posted unlike beta when it did help a lot. Hopefully we can get some more and feedback for this.
  • arondight
    arondight
    ✭✭
    GreySix wrote: »
    Really looking forward to that. Perhaps I'll finally be able to play it on my Mac Pro then.

If like mine, yours is 12-core, you'll see in the FAQ that it's not supported.
  • Zhengshi
    Zhengshi
    Moonraker wrote: »
    As evidence by the VM continuing to climb without dropping. (poor management of virtual memory). Weird since virtual memory is isn't necessarily used, its just space the app has requested from the system.
    You do know that VM is managed by OS X not the process?

Should be more specific I see... The apps request how much virtual memory they want to use and ask the VM manager of the OS to allocate it for them. Moving inactive resources in physical ram to pages and managing page size is the OS (paging in/paging out, etc).

Loading data into and out of that virtual address space is the app. The problem as it appears is that they are running out of that allocation that ESO client has requested. Which is normally caused by leaks... resources that have been allocated but are lost... not cared for. Say for instance loading resources for doodads and not unloading them when they aren't needed anymore. It simply being a 32 bit app does not mean that it will crash because it is a 32 bit app. It means that the developers have 4gb of logical addressing to muck with. to make it play nice, that means they have to load and unload items into memory in order to stay under that limit. "You do know that VM is managed by OS X not the process?" Are you implying that Apple is somehow at fault for the ESO client to crash? I hope not, because there have been many 32bit apps in the past (and present) that are intensive and don't crash simply due to being open to long.

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5890
    "Virtual Memory: The amount of memory mapping that apps have asked for. This is not an actual consumption of RAM resources and it size is determined by the author of the app."
    https://developer.apple.com/library/mac/documentation/Performance/Conceptual/ManagingMemory/Articles/AboutMemory.html

I don't always get ZOS crash reports. Sometimes I get an apple one, and it is always a bad_alloc error (malloc failed). so even when apple handles the crash, its because virtual addressing for the process is full.

so in summary, yes... the VM itself is managed by both the OS and the app. The important part that is failing, is managed by the app. (we arent getting page faults showing that the OS VM System can't find a page for instance)
  • KhajitFurTrader
    KhajitFurTrader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't always get ZOS crash reports. Sometimes I get an apple one, and it is always a bad_alloc error (malloc failed). so even when apple handles the crash, its because virtual addressing for the process is full.

I once had a rare "double free" error, meaning the code tried to release a memory pointer that has already been released priorly (e.g. by the garbage collection). This caused me to spontaneously rewrite one of the 10 commandments for C programmers, Elder Scrolls style:

Thou shalt not follow the NULL pointer, for Sheogorath awaits thee at its end.

Seriously, don't invoke Daedra princes to let them handle your app's memory, you might end up on the Shivering Isles. :p
  • lynzriches
    lynzriches
    ✭✭✭
    Mine crashes a bit as well -- but it isn't ridiculously often. Maybe once or twice in a 6-7 hour session (eep!). I have my graphics settings on medium because I know my graphics card (ATI Radeon HD 4670) can't handle anything more. I'm actually not displeased with the amount of crashes so far -- however tonight when I get home to log on after the "official" launch may be a different story. I hope not!
    @lynzriches | PC | NA | Master Crafter w/70+ motifs
  • Strongblade
    Strongblade
    Soul Shriven
    Thou shalt not follow the NULL pointer, for Sheogorath awaits thee at its end.

You know... all these crashes make sense if the Daedric Prince of Madness is involved with the coding in some way...
  • Zhengshi
    Zhengshi
    @KhajitFurTrader‌ , Thank you for the laughs this morning. Had a co-worker rolling after I showed him. Maybe if we are lucky he will turn into Jyggalag instead for widespread release
  • Strongblade
    Strongblade
    Soul Shriven
    So I got a big crash this time. No spinning beachball, no white or black screen followed by a crash, just a BLIP! and dead with the following error details
    Process: eso [8232]
    Path: /Applications/Zenimax Online/Launcher.app/game_mac/pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/MacOS/eso
    Identifier: com.zenimaxonline.eso
    Version: 1.0.0 (1.0.0)
    Code Type: X86 (Native)
    Parent Process: ZeniMax Online Studios Launcher [7947]
    Responsible: eso [8232]
    User ID: 501

Date/Time: 2014-04-05 19:42:04.613 -0400
    OS Version: Mac OS X 10.9.2 (13C64)
    Report Version: 11
    Anonymous UUID: 02ACE4D0-2ECF-5E9D-6D0E-9151347ECD11

Sleep/Wake UUID: AA751619-EE6B-48DE-B055-D9757703E34A

Crashed Thread: 4

Exception Type: EXC_CRASH (SIGABRT)
    Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000

Application Specific Information:
    abort() called

Thread 0:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
    0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x91747952 __pthread_kill + 10
    1 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9b177167 pthread_kill + 101
    2 libsystem_c.dylib 0x9087c29c abort + 155
    3 libc++abi.dylib 0x93dae6c9 abort_message + 169
    4 libc++abi.dylib 0x93dcf47d default_terminate_handler() + 264
    5 libc++abi.dylib 0x93dccc30 std::__terminate(void (*)()) + 14
    6 libc++abi.dylib 0x93dcc64b __cxa_throw + 116
    7 libc++abi.dylib 0x93dcce74 operator new(unsigned long) + 100
    8 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x00db7fc8 wcsncasecmp + 468088
    9 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x00db7b04 wcsncasecmp + 466868
    10 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x00d916bc wcsncasecmp + 310124
    11 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x00dbe164 wcsncasecmp + 493076
    12 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x00dbe3b7 wcsncasecmp + 493671
    13 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x00dbe73c wcsncasecmp + 494572
    14 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x01810eda wcsncasecmp + 11318154
    15 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x0053ea28 start + 5489384
    16 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x0000b4bb start + 36219
    17 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x00040fcd start + 256141
    18 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x00041a27 start + 258791
    19 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x00040bb2 start + 255090
    20 com.apple.Foundation 0x9019076b __NSFireTimer + 117
    21 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x94064f46 __CFRUNLOOP_IS_CALLING_OUT_TO_A_TIMER_CALLBACK_FUNCTION__ + 22
    22 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x94064903 __CFRunLoopDoTimer + 1395
    23 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x940df06d __CFRunLoopDoTimers + 349
    24 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x9401c483 __CFRunLoopRun + 1779
    25 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x9401bb1a CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 394
    26 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x9401b97b CFRunLoopRunInMode + 123
    27 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x9b1dcb7d RunCurrentEventLoopInMode + 259
    28 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x9b1dc902 ReceiveNextEventCommon + 526
    29 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x9b1dc6dd _BlockUntilNextEventMatchingListInModeWithFilter + 92
    30 com.apple.AppKit 0x99f9e389 _DPSNextEvent + 1602
    31 com.apple.AppKit 0x99f9d8b0 -[NSApplication nextEventMatchingMask:untilDate:inMode:dequeue:] + 119
    32 com.apple.AppKit 0x99f9019c -[NSApplication run] + 727
    33 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x000425f6 start + 261814
    34 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x00002775 start + 53

Thread 1:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.libdispatch-manager
    0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x91748992 kevent64 + 10
    1 libdispatch.dylib 0x90f5d8ad _dispatch_mgr_invoke + 238
    2 libdispatch.dylib 0x90f5d546 _dispatch_mgr_thread + 52

Thread 2:
    0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x91742f7a mach_msg_trap + 10
    1 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x9174216c mach_msg + 68
    2 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x01793e5d wcsncasecmp + 10806029
    3 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9b1765fb _pthread_body + 144
    4 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9b176485 _pthread_start + 130
    5 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9b17bcf2 thread_start + 34

Thread 3:
    0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x91748976 kevent + 10
    1 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x00b9429f AK::DSP::CStereoDelayLine::ProcessBuffer(AkAudioBuffer*, AkAudioBuffer*, AkStereoDelayChannelParams*, AkStereoDelayChannelParams*, AkStereoDelayFilterParams&, bool) + 191853
    2 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x00b93e99 AK::DSP::CStereoDelayLine::ProcessBuffer(AkAudioBuffer*, AkAudioBuffer*, AkStereoDelayChannelParams*, AkStereoDelayChannelParams*, AkStereoDelayFilterParams&, bool) + 190823
    3 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x00b93bd5 AK::DSP::CStereoDelayLine::ProcessBuffer(AkAudioBuffer*, AkAudioBuffer*, AkStereoDelayChannelParams*, AkStereoDelayChannelParams*, AkStereoDelayFilterParams&, bool) + 190115
    4 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x00b93893 AK::DSP::CStereoDelayLine::ProcessBuffer(AkAudioBuffer*, AkAudioBuffer*, AkStereoDelayChannelParams*, AkStereoDelayChannelParams*, AkStereoDelayFilterParams&, bool) + 189281
    5 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x01813ca4 wcsncasecmp + 11329876
    6 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9b1765fb _pthread_body + 144
    7 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9b176485 _pthread_start + 130
    8 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9b17bcf2 thread_start + 34

Thread 4 Crashed:
    8 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x016e06ce wcsncasecmp + 10070910
    9 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x01810b1b wcsncasecmp + 11317195
    10 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x018115d0 wcsncasecmp + 11319936
    11 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x018135f6 wcsncasecmp + 11328166
    12 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x01813ca4 wcsncasecmp + 11329876
    13 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9b1765fb _pthread_body + 144
    14 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9b176485 _pthread_start + 130
    15 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9b17bcf2 thread_start + 34

Thread 5:
    0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x917477ca __psynch_cvwait + 10
    1 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9b178d1d _pthread_cond_wait + 728
    2 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9b17abd9 pthread_cond_wait$UNIX2003 + 71
    3 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x018137cd wcsncasecmp + 11328637
    4 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x01811550 wcsncasecmp + 11319808
    5 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x00042eb0 start + 264048
    6 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x018135f6 wcsncasecmp + 11328166
    7 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x01813ca4 wcsncasecmp + 11329876
    8 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9b1765fb _pthread_body + 144
    9 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9b176485 _pthread_start + 130
    10 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9b17bcf2 thread_start + 34

Thread 6:

Thread 7:

Thread 8:
    5 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x018135f6 wcsncasecmp + 11328166
    6 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x01813ca4 wcsncasecmp + 11329876
    7 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9b1765fb _pthread_body + 144
    8 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9b176485 _pthread_start + 130
    9 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9b17bcf2 thread_start + 34

Thread 9:
    3 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x00b4fbac AK::StreamMgr::CAkIOThread::IOSchedThread(void*) + 76
    4 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9b1765fb _pthread_body + 144
    5 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9b176485 _pthread_start + 130
    6 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9b17bcf2 thread_start + 34

Thread 10:
    0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x91742fb6 semaphore_wait_trap + 10
    1 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x00ab6e63 CAkBankMgr::BankThreadFunc(void*) + 51
    2 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9b1765fb _pthread_body + 144
    3 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9b176485 _pthread_start + 130
    4 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9b17bcf2 thread_start + 34

Thread 11:
    1 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x00afb814 CAkAudioThread::EventMgrThreadFunc(void*) + 84

Thread 12:: com.apple.audio.IOThread.client
    2 com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 0x9573ce9a HALB_MachPort::SendMessageWithReply(unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned long, unsigned long, mach_msg_header_t*, bool, unsigned int) + 138
    3 com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 0x9573734e HALB_MachPort::SendSimpleMessageWithSimpleReply(unsigned int, unsigned int, int, int&, bool, unsigned int) + 68
    4 com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 0x95735b27 HALC_ProxyIOContext::IOWorkLoop() + 1111
    5 com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 0x957355ff HALC_ProxyIOContext::IOThreadEntry(void*) + 167
    6 com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 0x9573ff52 ___ZN19HALC_ProxyIOContextC2Emj_block_invoke + 20
    7 com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 0x957354fb HALB_IOThread::Entry(void*) + 69

Thread 13:
    2 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x9401cd29 __CFRunLoopServiceMachPort + 169
    3 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x9401c301 __CFRunLoopRun + 1393
    4 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x9401bb1a CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 394
    5 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x9401b97b CFRunLoopRunInMode + 123
    6 com.apple.AppKit 0x9a147b68 _NSEventThread + 283

Thread 14:
    4 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x00423d53 start + 4331027

Thread 15:

Thread 16:

Thread 17:: com.apple.coreaudio.AQClient
    6 com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox 0x90ab55b8 GenericRunLoopThread::Entry(void*) + 194
    7 com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox 0x90a65c2a CAPThread::Entry(CAPThread*) + 134

Thread 18:
    3 Awesomium 0x04d11097 ConditionVariable::Wait() + 39
    4 Awesomium 0x04d4e74e base::WaitableEvent::TimedWait(base::TimeDelta const&) + 734
    5 Awesomium 0x04d4e786 base::WaitableEvent::Wait() + 38
    6 Awesomium 0x04d2e67e base::MessagePumpDefault::Run(base::MessagePump::Delegate*) + 110
    7 Awesomium 0x04d2bbc9 MessageLoop::RunInternal() + 217
    8 Awesomium 0x04d2bc54 MessageLoop::Run() + 52
    9 Awesomium 0x04d4b445 base::Thread::ThreadMain() + 165
    10 Awesomium 0x04d33701 ThreadFunc(void*) + 17
    11 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9b1765fb _pthread_body + 144
    12 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9b176485 _pthread_start + 130
    13 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9b17bcf2 thread_start + 34

Thread 19:
    1 Awesomium 0x04fb5bed kq_dispatch + 93
    2 Awesomium 0x04fb3e22 event_base_loop + 578
    3 Awesomium 0x04cf6143 base::MessagePumpLibevent::Run(base::MessagePump::Delegate*) + 163
    4 Awesomium 0x04d2bbc9 MessageLoop::RunInternal() + 217
    5 Awesomium 0x04d2bc54 MessageLoop::Run() + 52
    6 Awesomium 0x04d4b445 base::Thread::ThreadMain() + 165
    7 Awesomium 0x04d33701 ThreadFunc(void*) + 17

Thread 20:
    4 Awesomium 0x04d4e74e base::WaitableEvent::TimedWait(base::TimeDelta const&) + 734
    6 Awesomium 0x04d2e67e base::MessagePumpDefault::Run(base::MessagePump::Delegate*) + 110

Thread 21:
    3 Awesomium 0x04cf6143 base::MessagePumpLibevent::Run(base::MessagePump::Delegate*) + 163

Thread 22:

Thread 23:
    6 com.apple.Foundation 0x901952f9 -[NSRunLoop(NSRunLoop) runMode:beforeDate:] + 277
    7 Awesomium 0x04cf7054 base::MessagePumpNSRunLoop::DoRun(base::MessagePump::Delegate*) + 116
    8 Awesomium 0x04cf71ea base::MessagePumpCFRunLoopBase::Run(base::MessagePump::Delegate*) + 74
    9 Awesomium 0x04d2bbc9 MessageLoop::RunInternal() + 217
    10 Awesomium 0x04d2bc54 MessageLoop::Run() + 52
    11 Awesomium 0x04d4b445 base::Thread::ThreadMain() + 165
    12 Awesomium 0x04d33701 ThreadFunc(void*) + 17

Thread 24:
    0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x91748046 __workq_kernreturn + 10
    1 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9b177dcf _pthread_wqthread + 372
    2 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9b17bcce start_wqthread + 30

Thread 25:

Thread 4 crashed with X86 Thread State (32-bit):
    eax: 0x00000000 ebx: 0xa0450c0c ecx: 0xb031c8cc edx: 0x91747952
    edi: 0xb031d000 esi: 0x00000006 ebp: 0xb031c8e8 esp: 0xb031c8cc
    ss: 0x00000023 efl: 0x00000206 eip: 0x91747952 cs: 0x0000000b
    ds: 0x00000023 es: 0x00000023 fs: 0x00000023 gs: 0x0000000f
    cr2: 0xa044fd00

Logical CPU: 0
    Error Code: 0x00080148
    Trap Number: 132

Binary Images:
    0x1000 - 0x1df9fd7 +com.zenimaxonline.eso (1.0.0 - 1.0.0) <035B10FA-CA6A-354F-9621-332880D45284> /Applications/Zenimax Online/Launcher.app/game_mac/pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/MacOS/eso
    0x3b71000 - 0x3b9efd7 +libBinkMacx86.dylib (0) <0C005D80-A41D-26ED-25F4-F655E3F8823F> /Applications/Zenimax Online/Launcher.app/game_mac/pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/MacOS/libBinkMacx86.dylib
    0x3bb3000 - 0x653dfe3 +Awesomium (1.63) <B043893E-5413-1348-73A8-A034F973D2AE> /Applications/Zenimax Online/Launcher.app/game_mac/pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/Awesomium
    0x7b68000 - 0x80f7fe3 +com.nvidia.cg (3.1.0013 - 0) /Applications/Zenimax Online/Launcher.app/game_mac/pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Cg.framework/Cg
    0x89e9000 - 0x89f4ffa com.apple.CommerceCore (1.0 - 42) <E59717F2-6770-3DBC-8510-F7AA61E60F57> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommerceKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommerceCore.framework/Versions/A/CommerceCore
    0xc6b3000 - 0xc6d8ff9 com.apple.framework.familycontrols (4.1 - 410) <A33A97EE-C735-38BA-9B49-5D78DAA3DEDA> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FamilyControls.framework/Versions/A/FamilyControls
    0xf6f3000 - 0xf6f7ffd com.apple.audio.AppleHDAHALPlugIn (2.6.0 - 2.6.0f1) <D5FE0F6F-95E3-3F9D-A6AF-D721CBD801AC> /System/Library/Extensions/AppleHDA.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleHDAHALPlugIn.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleHDAHALPlugIn
    0x10f47000 - 0x11147ffd com.apple.audio.units.Components (1.10 - 1.10) <5BF69E31-FBA9-3B6D-8CC1-6D8C851804A5> /System/Library/Components/CoreAudio.component/Contents/MacOS/CoreAudio
    0x48000000 - 0x488defff com.apple.GeForceGLDriver (8.24.9 - 8.2.4) <9C4E7766-D294-3335-900D-EA9F373341F7> /System/Library/Extensions/GeForceGLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/GeForceGLDriver
    0x8fe96000 - 0x8fec8417 dyld (239.4) <2E655535-479B-3E48-ADD3-6278819CA38A> /usr/lib/dyld
    0x90008000 - 0x9007dff1 com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS (360 - 363.3) <FD423680-01A1-357A-89A7-33910A87DE65> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/ATS
    0x9007e000 - 0x90082ffe libCoreVMClient.dylib (58.1) <0EB8FFD7-AFED-3A63-810E-29629831D43D> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreVMClient.dylib
    0x90083000 - 0x90122ff7 libCoreStorage.dylib (380) <9FEEDD0F-5CDC-3BCA-B291-EA97AA9F01C4> /usr/lib/libCoreStorage.dylib
    0x90123000 - 0x90125fff com.apple.SecCodeWrapper (3.0 - 1) <066E1E30-2EEA-3166-8F86-D1054B50875B> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SecCodeWrapper.framework/Versions/A/SecCodeWrapper
    0x90126000 - 0x90451ffe com.apple.Foundation (6.9 - 1056.13) <C33A8984-7E97-36BE-B842-EE4FE35F53EA> /System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation
    0x90452000 - 0x9045dff6 com.apple.NetAuth (5.0 - 5.0) <3B2E9615-EE12-38FC-BDCF-09529FF9464B> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/NetAuth.framework/Versions/A/NetAuth
    0x9045e000 - 0x9046cff7 com.apple.Sharing (132.2 - 132.2) <87DBFC7A-9689-3B8E-AD16-5A9DFF9DE625> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Sharing.framework/Versions/A/Sharing
    0x9046d000 - 0x90471ffc libpam.2.dylib (20) <50623D44-795F-3E28-AA85-23E0E7E2AE0E> /usr/lib/libpam.2.dylib
    0x90472000 - 0x9047afff liblaunch.dylib (842.90.1) <B259692D-D60B-3BCE-9E03-32F457CB5046> /usr/lib/system/liblaunch.dylib
    0x9047b000 - 0x9053eff1 com.apple.CoreText (352.0 - 367.19) <14FD889D-4D6D-3D53-B28E-2E23975B3C9D> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText
    0x9053f000 - 0x9053ffff com.apple.CoreServices (59 - 59) <06747539-5035-3307-8645-9BC4E7F89023> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices
    0x90540000 - 0x907aeff6 com.apple.security (7.0 - 55471.14) <7915499B-66CF-39FE-B53C-A11C7775314D> /System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security
    0x907af000 - 0x907baffb libcommonCrypto.dylib (60049) <F8E60C43-22EE-3E0B-9546-3365056901F1> /usr/lib/system/libcommonCrypto.dylib
    0x907bb000 - 0x907c9fff libxar.1.dylib (202) <B73748D4-F830-3C71-98B3-7A3ABF5136FD> /usr/lib/libxar.1.dylib
    0x907ca000 - 0x9081efff com.apple.AppleVAFramework (5.0.27 - 5.0.27) <95A1E1CF-FC3E-3203-8683-34823CD70B6B> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleVA.framework/Versions/A/AppleVA
    0x9081f000 - 0x908b1ff9 libsystem_c.dylib (997.90.3) <80D21D3D-1031-314C-B1F0-0B35B977CEFB> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_c.dylib
    0x908b2000 - 0x908bbfff libsystem_notify.dylib (121) <623269F5-1518-3035-A916-8AF83C972154> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_notify.dylib
    0x908bc000 - 0x908d4fff com.apple.CFOpenDirectory (10.9 - 173.90.1) <13B70F7C-9A4D-3CCA-AEB8-3958F5B6167E> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFOpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/CFOpenDirectory
    0x908d5000 - 0x90906ffa libsystem_m.dylib (3047.16) <28E614E8-7802-3E84-960A-AD4721EF10F7> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_m.dylib
    0x90907000 - 0x90910fff com.apple.AppleSRP (5.0 - 1) <6B946F4B-7DC4-3E82-BF2C-BE0930E3CF47> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleSRP.framework/Versions/A/AppleSRP
    0x90911000 - 0x90a01ffb libiconv.2.dylib (41) <848FEBA7-2E3E-3ECB-BD59-007F32468787> /usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib
    0x90a02000 - 0x90b75ffb com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox (1.10 - 1.10) <AAF3AB26-3BAD-3E5F-8192-9805B7AA1CB1> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox
    0x90b76000 - 0x90b93ffb libresolv.9.dylib (54) <3EC12A7F-6BA1-3976-9F1F-6A4B76303028> /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib
    0x90b94000 - 0x90bfaffb com.apple.CoreUtils (2.0 - 200.34.4) <F14AAB3C-1C8A-37D7-85BE-76646F9F6098> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUtils.framework/Versions/A/CoreUtils
    0x90bfb000 - 0x90c30ffd libssl.0.9.8.dylib (50) <F3BEA2DF-DB84-37F0-B4C7-97C0A4DF19C9> /usr/lib/libssl.0.9.8.dylib
    0x90c31000 - 0x90c3afff com.apple.DiskArbitration (2.6 - 2.6) <92F7575A-AA20-34D9-BB26-2CC8C3CCAFEB> /System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration
    0x90c3b000 - 0x90c42ff1 com.apple.phonenumbers (1.1.1 - 105) <4279F426-BD5E-3716-A23E-5A718B01F466> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PhoneNumbers.framework/Versions/A/PhoneNumbers
    0x90c43000 - 0x90c4affe com.apple.agl (3.2.3 - AGL-3.2.3) <3CD7521E-5FEA-34CA-9F40-87EECA27D7C0> /System/Library/Frameworks/AGL.framework/Versions/A/AGL
    0x90c4b000 - 0x90c8bff7 com.apple.bom (14.0 - 193.1) <FFF1C8E5-41FF-357B-8681-69B21DCED2E4> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Bom.framework/Versions/A/Bom
    0x90c8c000 - 0x90c90ffa libGIF.dylib (1042) <A28C9045-5ACD-35FE-9499-E98B9C5A20D8> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib
    0x90c91000 - 0x90c9bff7 com.apple.DirectoryService.Framework (10.9 - 173.90.1) <6CD2D996-2972-30A3-B4AD-BB1B816EFDCC> /System/Library/Frameworks/DirectoryService.framework/Versions/A/DirectoryService
    0x90c9c000 - 0x90c9cfff com.apple.Accelerate (1.9 - Accelerate 1.9) <C85070A7-D942-3CFA-981F-5864480788C8> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate
    0x90c9d000 - 0x90cf6ffa libTIFF.dylib (1042) <0EED8A3F-A7C6-3FE2-8F67-55813D5E543E> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib
    0x90cf7000 - 0x90e07fed com.apple.MediaControlSender (2.0 - 200.34.4) <48A88743-4EB7-364B-968F-43C17FFCEB97> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MediaControlSender.framework/Versions/A/MediaControlSender
    0x90e08000 - 0x90e1afff libsystem_asl.dylib (217.1.4) <51EB17C9-9F5B-39F3-B6CD-8EF238B05B89> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_asl.dylib
    0x90eb6000 - 0x90f02ff7 libcups.2.dylib (372.2) <ED7CEA7C-9FD7-34E0-B960-268BD6AFA056> /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib
    0x90f03000 - 0x90f04fff libremovefile.dylib (33) <ED35EA79-EB06-3B84-A6D4-B1A9D6B8648D> /usr/lib/system/libremovefile.dylib
    0x90f05000 - 0x90f34ff1 com.apple.frameworks.CoreDaemon (1.3 - 1.3) <2215559E-C517-3122-906F-156FD3CC10AD> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreDaemon.framework/Versions/B/CoreDaemon
    0x90f35000 - 0x90f59ff7 libxpc.dylib (300.90.2) <5ACBBE2C-74EB-3E88-BCBF-C573095318A5> /usr/lib/system/libxpc.dylib
    0x90f5a000 - 0x90f72ffd libdispatch.dylib (339.90.1) <871AC354-D1B6-3475-889E-AF594448CF43> /usr/lib/system/libdispatch.dylib
    0x90f73000 - 0x910c9ff0 libBLAS.dylib (1094.5) <74310C2F-4FDB-3995-A01A-5AFB83010A43> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib
    0x910ca000 - 0x910cafff com.apple.Cocoa (6.8 - 20) <407DC9E6-BBCE-3D34-9BBB-00C90584FFDF> /System/Library/Frameworks/Cocoa.framework/Versions/A/Cocoa
    0x910cb000 - 0x910d3ffe libGFXShared.dylib (9.6) <D75FE2D7-0CF9-351E-9EE3-893F2B2114BE> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGFXShared.dylib
    0x910d4000 - 0x91111ff7 libauto.dylib (185.5) <CD008E66-4A0C-35F5-8D72-80D76A716A03> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib
    0x91112000 - 0x91224ffc libsqlite3.dylib (158) <B3DB0FED-FE4C-314D-8329-CF7708C8AAF4> /usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib
    0x91225000 - 0x9128fff7 com.apple.framework.CoreWiFi (2.0 - 200.21.1) <13EE6C12-B981-3132-864A-D493B91AE37E> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreWiFi.framework/Versions/A/CoreWiFi
    0x91290000 - 0x912a6ff9 com.apple.aps.framework (4.0 - 4.0) <F716BD85-21B6-3D84-BEA2-8BC617E1D08C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ApplePushService.framework/Versions/A/ApplePushService
    0x912a7000 - 0x912c2ff5 com.apple.openscripting (1.4 - 157) <5C161A52-8D2F-3D56-A988-05727BED7A59> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OpenScripting.framework/Versions/A/OpenScripting
    0x912c3000 - 0x912ccfff com.apple.speech.recognition.framework (4.2.4 - 4.2.4) <CF8E5706-F744-3139-8A51-D52BF055D19F> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition
    0x912cd000 - 0x91531ff7 com.apple.CoreData (107 - 481.01) <85EE4DFF-3A61-3D3B-A818-524F0A427A4D> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData
    0x91532000 - 0x916defff com.apple.QuartzCore (1.8 - 332.3) <00167BF7-E3C4-3AA7-8DA0-466BD4175350> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore
    0x916df000 - 0x916ebffc libbz2.1.0.dylib (29) <3CEF1E92-BA42-3F8A-8E8D-9E1F7658E5C7> /usr/lib/libbz2.1.0.dylib
    0x916ec000 - 0x916f9ff7 com.apple.AppleFSCompression (56 - 1.0) <0C44B3E4-C4A7-3A65-9C1A-334CA3E35BDB> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleFSCompression.framework/Versions/A/AppleFSCompression
    0x916fa000 - 0x91713fff com.apple.Kerberos (3.0 - 1) <91F17EB2-C70C-359C-B09D-96B52D2A9C9F> /System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos
    0x91714000 - 0x9172fff6 libPng.dylib (1042) <1ADB59C7-343E-30CA-A8D2-93540C4A2E7D> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib
    0x91730000 - 0x9174dff4 libsystem_kernel.dylib (2422.90.20) <C823B3BD-F818-3D7A-9FB7-9BDE00E2BEA1> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib
    0x9174e000 - 0x91750ffe libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib (9.6) <DF20981B-DAD0-3125-8089-C96CB3226888> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib
    0x91751000 - 0x91768ff4 com.apple.CoreMediaAuthoring (2.2 - 947) <1D8AD09F-B8E5-3958-89F4-8470D25AE9AE> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreMediaAuthoring.framework/Versions/A/CoreMediaAuthoring
    0x91af3000 - 0x91b0bff7 libsystem_malloc.dylib (23.10.1) <CB52555E-0F5B-31E3-A42A-FD4F930E2192> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_malloc.dylib
    0x91b0c000 - 0x91b52ff7 libcurl.4.dylib (78.90.1) <C97A942D-A5D4-35ED-B239-B9D13DD7107D> /usr/lib/libcurl.4.dylib
    0x91b53000 - 0x91cb5ff3 com.apple.CFNetwork (673.2.1 - 673.2.1) <6EA58F7C-35E9-37BF-A6B4-7DDB83A6B432> /System/Library/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork
    0x91cb6000 - 0x91cc4ff3 com.apple.opengl (9.6.0 - 9.6.0) <63941A8D-AACC-3C71-BE8C-4DAA913A1439> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL
    0x91cc5000 - 0x91cf0ff5 com.apple.ChunkingLibrary (2.0 - 155.1) <50BBBBF8-F30B-39EA-A512-11A47F429F2C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ChunkingLibrary.framework/Versions/A/ChunkingLibrary
    0x91cf1000 - 0x91d5cff9 com.apple.Heimdal (4.0 - 2.0) <D26F2F4D-5FD4-3FBF-A28C-1E8215C5ACA1> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Heimdal.framework/Versions/A/Heimdal
    0x91d5d000 - 0x91e43ff7 com.apple.coreui (2.1 - 231) <1C1AE894-C5C2-3F1C-BF29-B152ECD9BD88> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI
    0x91e44000 - 0x91ea2ffd com.apple.AE (665.5 - 665.5) <54F2F247-160C-3A22-A6E3-5D49655A67AB> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE
    0x91ea3000 - 0x91eaaff7 com.apple.XPCService (2.0 - 1) <94783930-9E46-394F-B1B2-9CA57CBA2D25> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/XPCService.framework/Versions/A/XPCService
    0x91eab000 - 0x91ebbff7 libsasl2.2.dylib (170) <CA1C07F6-8E17-315E-AE49-AB696DDE6707> /usr/lib/libsasl2.2.dylib
    0x91eca000 - 0x922effe3 com.apple.VideoToolbox (1.0 - 1273.49) <A581EEA0-25DF-386C-904D-26E51C3ED640> /System/Library/Frameworks/VideoToolbox.framework/Versions/A/VideoToolbox
    0x922f0000 - 0x924b6ffb libicucore.A.dylib (511.31) <9C25D145-E785-357B-9833-1980A1A738C9> /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib
    0x924b7000 - 0x924edfff com.apple.IconServices (25 - 25.17) <A4B5242B-765E-3D58-B066-BBEDB5947AAD> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IconServices.framework/Versions/A/IconServices
    0x924ee000 - 0x92516ff7 libRIP.A.dylib (599.20.11) <43C5717D-381A-3015-9BE8-1DDD1C6BA935> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRIP.A.dylib
    0x92517000 - 0x92542ff7 libsystem_network.dylib (241.3) <71EBA489-386D-3608-ADE6-CB50EBD1AB1B> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_network.dylib
    0x92543000 - 0x92ab0fff com.apple.QuartzComposer (5.1 - 319) <77419C8D-B822-3649-BBB4-2CF0F0993E9A> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QuartzComposer.framework/Versions/A/QuartzComposer
    0x92ab1000 - 0x92b06fff libc++.1.dylib (120) <10C0A136-64F9-3CC2-9420-013247032120> /usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib
    0x92b07000 - 0x92b33ff7 com.apple.DictionaryServices (1.2 - 208) <33873336-BECD-3F62-A315-C45F24C1818C> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/DictionaryServices.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices
    0x92b34000 - 0x92b38ff7 libmacho.dylib (845) <D8E93E59-1F80-3413-B9CF-78B848F6E873> /usr/lib/system/libmacho.dylib
    0x92b56000 - 0x92b5bfff com.apple.MediaAccessibility (1.0 - 43) <1CC2B661-146A-3FF3-B843-508F611F7B4B> /System/Library/Frameworks/MediaAccessibility.framework/Versions/A/MediaAccessibility
    0x92b5c000 - 0x92bf4ff7 com.apple.Metadata (10.7.0 - 800.23) <6590358F-9677-3257-8780-FF0462852EDD> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metadata
    0x92bf5000 - 0x92bfeffa com.apple.CommonAuth (4.0 - 2.0) <7E72F700-6072-3822-8AAF-F14D456F7E7D> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommonAuth.framework/Versions/A/CommonAuth
    0x92bff000 - 0x92c01fff libsystem_configuration.dylib (596.13) <57095AFE-3FF1-3F42-A43E-ED679409B827> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_configuration.dylib
    0x92c03000 - 0x92c40ffb libGLImage.dylib (9.6) <EAC640A8-CD71-3AB2-9918-21CACCBCCB0D> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib
    0x92c41000 - 0x92ca7ff4 com.apple.ISSupport (1.9.9 - 57) <BF22E11E-56CB-3396-A109-8C75694DDE7F> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ISSupport.framework/Versions/A/ISSupport
    0x92ca8000 - 0x92cd6ff3 com.apple.DebugSymbols (106 - 106) <FC70F4C9-B2A6-352F-9563-6C085E9DDDB8> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DebugSymbols.framework/Versions/A/DebugSymbols
    0x92cfa000 - 0x92d18ff5 com.apple.frameworks.preferencepanes (16.0 - 16.0) <3E3368EE-CAD3-3096-89BC-D006A25A6294> /System/Library/Frameworks/PreferencePanes.framework/Versions/A/PreferencePanes
    0x92d1c000 - 0x92d6dff1 libstdc++.6.dylib (60) <354F284B-2343-3810-9CA2-E28038824F6E> /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib
    0x92d6e000 - 0x92d71ffe com.apple.LoginUICore (3.0 - 3.0) <6FE961A4-3C17-3004-B50B-FD78FDC28350> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/LoginUIKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LoginUICore.framework/Versions/A/LoginUICore
    0x92d72000 - 0x931a6ff7 com.apple.vision.FaceCore (3.0.0 - 3.0.0) <5B12F3E9-84F6-3183-B85D-FD19EF800ADB> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FaceCore.framework/Versions/A/FaceCore
    0x931a7000 - 0x931fafff com.apple.htmlrendering (77 - 1.1.4) <408FA30F-4FE9-3162-9FFD-677E8569C1EA> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HTMLRendering.framework/Versions/A/HTMLRendering
    0x931fb000 - 0x93280ffc com.apple.CorePDF (4.0 - 4) <73557F2A-B0EF-3128-90FE-8EDD7824CE73> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CorePDF.framework/Versions/A/CorePDF
    0x93322000 - 0x93322fff com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib (3.9 - vecLib 3.9) <DDAC0B59-F886-3AB1-98E8-C71FFF161CD4> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
    0x93323000 - 0x93624ff1 com.apple.AOSKit (1.06 - 176) <E5067665-E177-37FF-AD38-0D995FB79741> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AOSKit.framework/Versions/A/AOSKit
    0x93625000 - 0x93723fff libJP2.dylib (1042) <795B3209-2382-3F31-AEF7-588E4BCAAF06> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJP2.dylib
    0x937e9000 - 0x937ebfff com.apple.securityhi (9.0 - 55005) <4F6A2006-CC82-39D0-AA0F-C448CF3943AB> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SecurityHI.framework/Versions/A/SecurityHI
    0x937ec000 - 0x937f1ff7 com.apple.print.framework.Print (9.0 - 260) <A6C465F6-C5D1-353A-9F33-19B9CEDBBC2A> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Print.framework/Versions/A/Print
    0x937f2000 - 0x93804fff libbsm.0.dylib (33) <1BE92DB5-0D2F-3BB5-BCC6-8A71EF2A3450> /usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib
    0x93805000 - 0x9386efff com.apple.SystemConfiguration (1.13 - 1.13) <144317BE-7AE5-3B8D-90CD-62DCDE9399E7> /System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration
    0x9386f000 - 0x93889ff7 com.apple.GenerationalStorage (2.0 - 160.2) <8755F7F1-2402-387C-A32A-2270E7D680C8> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GenerationalStorage.framework/Versions/A/GenerationalStorage
    0x9388a000 - 0x938a6fff libCRFSuite.dylib (34) <FFF76EBA-DF35-3A5F-857F-3F4B1C9F4C77> /usr/lib/libCRFSuite.dylib
    0x938a7000 - 0x938a8fff com.apple.marco (10.0 - 1000) <F7AD1FF7-5B1E-3D3C-AF00-FA3A43118CE5> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Marco.framework/Versions/A/Marco
    0x938a9000 - 0x9390aff7 com.apple.Symbolication (1.4 - 129) <843C9ED1-A0BB-37F5-B445-579327C5D764> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Symbolication.framework/Versions/A/Symbolication
    0x9390b000 - 0x93bf5fd2 com.apple.vImage (7.0 - 7.0) <256972F0-3DBC-3CE1-9EE8-B48243868729> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/vImage
    0x93bf6000 - 0x93c0aff9 com.apple.MultitouchSupport.framework (245.13 - 245.13) <1576F96C-385B-3AAE-8A09-1D49091FE931> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MultitouchSupport.framework/Versions/A/MultitouchSupport
    0x93c0b000 - 0x93d38ff9 com.apple.avfoundation (2.0 - 651.12) <5D46DA01-3CFB-375E-B134-8625EA3466A7> /System/Library/Frameworks/AVFoundation.framework/Versions/A/AVFoundation
    0x93d39000 - 0x93d3affc com.apple.TrustEvaluationAgent (2.0 - 25) <064B485D-56E0-3DD7-BBE2-E08A5BFFF8B3> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TrustEvaluationAgent.framework/Versions/A/TrustEvaluationAgent
    0x93d3b000 - 0x93d8cffb com.apple.CoreMedia (1.0 - 1273.49) <26F891C5-DF9F-3A2C-995A-827595F03CF2> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMedia.framework/Versions/A/CoreMedia
    0x93d8d000 - 0x93dacff9 com.apple.framework.Apple80211 (9.3.1 - 931.58) <120A58B6-9DC7-3001-9735-C08661A3ECC0> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Apple80211.framework/Versions/A/Apple80211
    0x93dad000 - 0x93dd1ff3 libc++abi.dylib (49.1) <43A04ACF-97A5-35ED-B454-6B5C0CF0F99D> /usr/lib/libc++abi.dylib
    0x93dd2000 - 0x93e14fff libGLU.dylib (9.6) <6A7E248D-3936-3B0D-9BF2-E4F0D2FE5306> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib
    0x93e15000 - 0x93fa5ff0 GLEngine (9.6) <6A58B9C0-B67E-3FD1-B707-837744D918C2> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Resources/GLEngine.bundle/GLEngine
    0x93fa6000 - 0x941a8fff com.apple.CoreFoundation (6.9 - 855.14) <756998B3-F507-3474-AFB2-769FC9CE5263> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation
    0x941a9000 - 0x94212ffa com.apple.datadetectorscore (5.0 - 354.3) <566882DE-B726-331E-BA89-ACBB3D5BEEC4> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataDetectorsCore.framework/Versions/A/DataDetectorsCore
    0x9421a000 - 0x9426dff3 com.apple.CoreMediaIO (407.0 - 4561) <A756270D-CA9A-36CB-B698-3D9EEAB9C50E> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMediaIO.framework/Versions/A/CoreMediaIO
    0x9426e000 - 0x942adff5 com.apple.ids (10.0 - 1000) <D28CFCBA-F7C4-3456-92E4-0B1ABA86BB87> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IDS.framework/Versions/A/IDS
    0x942ae000 - 0x942affff com.apple.AddressBook.ContactsData (8.0 - 1369) <F973C097-C9A2-3B8D-A33A-A87E4A41E56B> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ContactsData.framework/Versions/A/ContactsData
    0x942b0000 - 0x9434cfff com.apple.QD (3.50 - 298) <F73FD4D4-17A4-37D6-AC06-7CA5A8BA1212> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framework/Versions/A/QD
    0x9434d000 - 0x951e8ff3 com.apple.WebCore (9537 - 9537.74.11) <2D24AE4B-EE47-3DC2-82A1-9EEBD89E2140> /System/Library/Frameworks/WebKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/WebCore.framework/Versions/A/WebCore
    0x951e9000 - 0x951f3ff2 com.apple.AppSandbox (3.0 - 1) <FE0793BE-50CF-3E3B-82C9-71F7A294E10F> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppSandbox.framework/Versions/A/AppSandbox
    0x951f4000 - 0x9523aff7 libFontRegistry.dylib (127) <A0930DB2-A6C6-3C6E-B4A2-119E0D76FD7D> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontRegistry.dylib
    0x9523b000 - 0x95277ff4 com.apple.RemoteViewServices (2.0 - 94) <BEEE6ADF-7DA3-3D68-BCB0-9863BE1A1F46> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/RemoteViewServices.framework/Versions/A/RemoteViewServices
    0x95278000 - 0x95288ff5 com.apple.LangAnalysis (1.7.0 - 1.7.0) <71DE7754-0A47-3F35-B1BF-B1FE7E1311E0> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis
    0x952b3000 - 0x952befff libGPUSupportMercury.dylib (9.6) <154C14F4-0561-38CE-9A5F-1F9A9579552C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GPUSupport.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGPUSupportMercury.dylib
    0x952bf000 - 0x95334ffb com.apple.framework.IOKit (2.0.1 - 907.90.2) <AFF50D8E-7D1D-38B9-A77E-DF0C0C4C97E0> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit
    0x95335000 - 0x956a3fff com.apple.MediaToolbox (1.0 - 1273.49) <236C702F-BC87-3255-A8B3-C7B2C597DBCA> /System/Library/Frameworks/MediaToolbox.framework/Versions/A/MediaToolbox
    0x956a4000 - 0x956c4fff com.apple.facetimeservices (10.0 - 1000) <D3A59518-0F74-3B3F-8BFE-447D75E9F3F1> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FTServices.framework/Versions/A/FTServices
    0x956c5000 - 0x95723fff com.apple.ViewBridge (1.0 - 46.2) <64AC1689-5F60-3E16-AE62-A2259E0D57EC> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ViewBridge.framework/Versions/A/ViewBridge
    0x95724000 - 0x95779ff7 com.apple.audio.CoreAudio (4.2.0 - 4.2.0) <0F1C111F-1E64-33BB-A69F-14643B3037D5> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio
    0x9577a000 - 0x9585dff7 libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib (50) <B367D3A3-FC1F-326C-92EC-CAD81666524D> /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib
    0x9585e000 - 0x95addff7 com.apple.imageKit (2.5 - 774) <53C3FA27-3830-3A15-9707-AF7369119866> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageKit.framework/Versions/A/ImageKit
    0x95ade000 - 0x95ae4ff7 com.apple.AOSNotification (1.7.0 - 760.3) <63F7E7F8-6FA3-38D3-9907-CDF360CA9354> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AOSNotification.framework/Versions/A/AOSNotification
    0x95ae5000 - 0x95ae5fff com.apple.quartzframework (1.5 - 1.5) <5BB3FDD4-4727-3D1B-9582-C96F36DA1542> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Quartz
    0x95ae6000 - 0x95b36fff com.apple.opencl (2.3.59 - 2.3.59) <4BEFE83C-1C89-3BB6-A445-9BE680C84FB3> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/OpenCL
    0x95b37000 - 0x95b3cff6 libcompiler_rt.dylib (35) <9924DF2E-D80B-3A21-920D-544A4597203F> /usr/lib/system/libcompiler_rt.dylib
    0x95b3d000 - 0x95b3dfff libkeymgr.dylib (28) <1B097DEA-011E-3B1C-86D5-6C7FAD5C765A> /usr/lib/system/libkeymgr.dylib
    0x95b3e000 - 0x95b41ff9 com.apple.TCC (1.0 - 1) <A5FCF7AA-3F56-3A19-9DF1-661F1F02F79D> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TCC.framework/Versions/A/TCC
    0x95b42000 - 0x95b45ff7 com.apple.help (1.3.3 - 46) <AB6292FA-D3BC-3D56-B3A5-2BE630A503E7> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Help.framework/Versions/A/Help
    0x95b46000 - 0x95b72ff7 GLRendererFloat (9.6) <7A6A96FE-472D-3C12-A19C-ADD30A38BB02> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Resources/GLRendererFloat.bundle/GLRendererFloat
    0x95b73000 - 0x95f6bfff com.apple.CoreGraphics (1.600.0 - 599.20.11) <82BA834B-C3D1-39CC-B9C3-5C4C976A3BCD> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics
    0x95f6c000 - 0x95f74fff libsystem_dnssd.dylib (522.90.2) <A73663C9-CE65-3FF3-B41B-686728BBFB00> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_dnssd.dylib
    0x95f75000 - 0x95fa4ff7 com.apple.framework.SystemAdministration (1.0 - 1.0) <1BD6205B-7C66-3B7B-AC8C-11BE34F7CF6B> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SystemAdministration.framework/Versions/A/SystemAdministration
    0x95fa5000 - 0x95fbaff3 com.apple.AppContainer (3.0 - 1) <017FED4F-AD6E-3A56-806B-A2D33E69EFF9> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppContainer.framework/Versions/A/AppContainer
    0x95fbb000 - 0x960f2fff com.apple.desktopservices (1.8.2 - 1.8.2) <CCE6EB2B-1799-349A-8F13-003077CDFF31> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv
    0x96142000 - 0x961a4ff3 com.apple.imfoundation (10.0 - 1000) <20565092-0897-3E34-A35A-E1F027D53A26> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IMFoundation.framework/Versions/A/IMFoundation
    0x96370000 - 0x9639aff7 libsandbox.1.dylib (278.11) <EB4CD5DF-EEDA-3785-9DD5-90FD423591FD> /usr/lib/libsandbox.1.dylib
    0x9639b000 - 0x963a5ff0 libCGInterfaces.dylib (271) <F78617B0-10DD-3DB0-988A-2407D630519A> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGInterfaces.dylib
    0x963a6000 - 0x963b2fff libkxld.dylib (2422.90.20) <28EAB745-E690-34E7-B9F0-BD05E507173B> /usr/lib/system/libkxld.dylib
    0x963b3000 - 0x963fbfff com.apple.PerformanceAnalysis (1.47 - 47) <EC8DB814-693E-354D-9571-A4B2F0350BDF> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PerformanceAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/PerformanceAnalysis
    0x963fc000 - 0x96401ff3 libsystem_platform.dylib (24.90.1) <0613F163-9A7A-3908-B30B-AC1627503933> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_platform.dylib
    0x96402000 - 0x96482ff7 com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices (600.4 - 600.4) <CD464F18-7E2A-3FF7-9908-CB6530158FBF> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/Versions/A/OSServices
    0x9671d000 - 0x96721fff libheimdal-asn1.dylib (323.15) <2C5FF5E6-F253-387E-959A-B1926DD99B31> /usr/lib/libheimdal-asn1.dylib
    0x96722000 - 0x96722fff com.apple.Carbon (154 - 157) <6C29C608-97B4-306E-AEC5-6F48EDF7EFB5> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Carbon
    0x96723000 - 0x9673cfff libAVFAudio.dylib (32.2) <C4CBDFDF-8F77-3872-B7DE-D2D7982084BA> /System/Library/Frameworks/AVFoundation.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libAVFAudio.dylib
    0x9673d000 - 0x9684aff7 com.apple.ImageIO.framework (3.3.0 - 1042) <677F8044-E8B4-34A8-B7D9-575D7CEA019E> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO
    0x9684b000 - 0x96851ff7 com.apple.AddressBook.ContactsFoundation (8.0 - 1369) <9A9AB323-5534-3FD5-879C-763E4265AED1> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ContactsFoundation.framework/Versions/A/ContactsFoundation
    0x96852000 - 0x96853fff libsystem_blocks.dylib (63) <2AC67D5E-ECD4-3644-A53C-9684F9B7AA33> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_blocks.dylib
    0x96854000 - 0x96862ff7 libz.1.dylib (53) <858B4D9F-D87E-3D81-B07A-DF9632BD185F> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib
    0x96863000 - 0x9688bfff libsystem_info.dylib (449.1.3) <BB68E8CC-422F-3121-8C86-D0F766FB696D> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_info.dylib
    0x9688c000 - 0x96897fff com.apple.CrashReporterSupport (10.9 - 538) <7ED18744-8296-3AB8-BBAA-77B0849CF88E> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CrashReporterSupport.framework/Versions/A/CrashReporterSupport
    0x96898000 - 0x968e7ff1 com.apple.HIServices (1.22 - 467.2) <F47161AA-E19F-3357-862F-5B4C8DA97975> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices
    0x968e8000 - 0x96cadff6 libLAPACK.dylib (1094.5) <E6286E68-3501-31AC-813E-75B3B3968011> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib
    0x96cae000 - 0x96d7efef libvDSP.dylib (423.32) <E2FA7230-A001-3F6B-9ACF-6998C51AD7DC> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvDSP.dylib
    0x96d7f000 - 0x96d7ffff libodfde.dylib (20) <98FC02AE-C596-3ED5-80D1-C502FF6115ED> /usr/lib/libodfde.dylib
    0x96d80000 - 0x96dd6ff6 com.apple.ScalableUserInterface (1.0 - 1) <2C81641B-FA30-32FF-8B3E-3CB9BF53B2D9> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ScalableUserInterface.framework/Versions/A/ScalableUserInterface
    0x96dd7000 - 0x96e83ffb libvMisc.dylib (423.32) <43873EFF-FB43-3301-BEE8-F2C3A046D7A6> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib
    0x977df000 - 0x97803fff libJPEG.dylib (1042) <AEC2D16E-12E6-3D85-933E-6728EBA802A7> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib
    0x97804000 - 0x97859ff3 com.apple.ImageCaptureCore (5.0 - 5.0) <69A007AE-4654-3C79-9AF6-5EC8F173F225> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageCaptureCore.framework/Versions/A/ImageCaptureCore
    0x9785a000 - 0x9785bffd libunc.dylib (28) <22A126A1-DCFB-3BE5-A66B-C973F0A5D839> /usr/lib/system/libunc.dylib
    0x9785c000 - 0x9785fff7 libdyld.dylib (239.4) <F4604F64-945B-3871-8F26-E9C55488BC27> /usr/lib/system/libdyld.dylib
    0x97860000 - 0x9786afff com.apple.bsd.ServiceManagement (2.0 - 2.0) <B84F3916-236A-347B-9C1F-3DE571496737> /System/Library/Frameworks/ServiceManagement.framework/Versions/A/ServiceManagement
    0x9786b000 - 0x97892fff com.apple.CoreVideo (1.8 - 117.2) <A53FDD90-F200-3F7C-8A8E-5DE36D3DFBB0> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo
    0x97893000 - 0x97906fff com.apple.SearchKit (1.4.0 - 1.4.0) <6F607AB6-7553-37BA-BEC5-98FD7C27FAD7> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framework/Versions/A/SearchKit
    0x97907000 - 0x9790aff3 com.apple.AppleSystemInfo (3.0 - 3.0) <4586B503-A0A8-3654-AA48-D2F9FA0188CB> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleSystemInfo.framework/Versions/A/AppleSystemInfo
    0x9790b000 - 0x97b74fff com.apple.AddressBook.framework (8.0 - 1369) <B47D95FD-FCD4-3BB3-B688-5597E67B5247> /System/Library/Frameworks/AddressBook.framework/Versions/A/AddressBook
    0x97b75000 - 0x97b9aff7 com.apple.quartzfilters (1.8.0 - 1.7.0) <FCF52905-85B1-375C-B0AA-B8251B614D2D> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QuartzFilters.framework/Versions/A/QuartzFilters
    0x97b9b000 - 0x97ba2ff2 com.apple.NetFS (6.0 - 4.0) <915AA303-C02B-3B0C-8208-D8AAA4350DB4> /System/Library/Frameworks/NetFS.framework/Versions/A/NetFS
    0x97ba3000 - 0x97ea4ffb com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore (1077.17 - 1077.17) <02C72D54-E3D3-32B0-A081-E85A7038489D> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore
    0x97ea5000 - 0x97ea9ffa libcache.dylib (62) <9730D7F2-D226-3F30-8D26-BF598CB781F6> /usr/lib/system/libcache.dylib
    0x97eaa000 - 0x97eb0ffb libunwind.dylib (35.3) <099D1A6F-A1F0-3D05-BF1C-0A7BB32D39C2> /usr/lib/system/libunwind.dylib
    0x97eb1000 - 0x97eb2ffa libsystem_sandbox.dylib (278.11) <E8BE1DF7-2F3D-3202-B807-A85C99220AB6> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_sandbox.dylib
    0x97eb3000 - 0x981a8ff8 com.apple.CoreImage (9.2.7) <AD2199E4-B18B-3CFC-94C4-B1B8D20CFB8B> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreImage.framework/Versions/A/CoreImage
    0x981a9000 - 0x981e1ff7 com.apple.MediaKit (15 - 709) <82E0F8C0-313C-379C-9994-4D21587D0C0C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MediaKit.framework/Versions/A/MediaKit
    0x981e2000 - 0x98689fe7 com.apple.CoreAUC (6.22.08 - 6.22.08) <3F9E2986-8FF9-3339-A0C8-DC1186C4A5EC> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreAUC.framework/Versions/A/CoreAUC
    0x986bd000 - 0x986bdfff com.apple.ApplicationServices (48 - 48) <7967F6FA-2984-3CC3-AD9A-7B9AEC562A2A> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices
    0x986be000 - 0x9878cff7 com.apple.backup.framework (1.5.2 - 1.5.2) <BE2F37D3-F610-30EE-B106-44B5DAE35603> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Backup.framework/Versions/A/Backup
    0x9878d000 - 0x98797ff7 com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework (4.7.1 - 4.7.1) <C4CC55E5-6CC4-307E-9499-AF89A6463AF4> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis
    0x98798000 - 0x987c3ff7 libpcap.A.dylib (42) <66FBEAD3-FE91-3A89-8706-FB95229068AC> /usr/lib/libpcap.A.dylib
    0x987c4000 - 0x98934fff com.apple.QTKit (7.7.3 - 2826.17) <962F9FB1-7E46-3F93-9BAF-E05E7CF8D36D> /System/Library/Frameworks/QTKit.framework/Versions/A/QTKit
    0x98935000 - 0x98951ff9 com.apple.Ubiquity (1.3 - 289) <1CEDC83D-7282-3B4D-8CF7-4FE045012391> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Ubiquity.framework/Versions/A/Ubiquity
    0x98952000 - 0x98956ffc com.apple.IOSurface (91 - 91) <DECEEB72-3C7E-3C21-9237-E5AD293F8B09> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOSurface.framework/Versions/A/IOSurface
    0x98957000 - 0x9895fff7 libCGCMS.A.dylib (599.20.11) <BE016E3E-3A65-35F7-A9D4-96684ECB39B0> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGCMS.A.dylib
    0x98960000 - 0x98968fff libcopyfile.dylib (103) <1B1484BD-08B6-3BA9-94CA-A7C24B610EB3> /usr/lib/system/libcopyfile.dylib
    0x98969000 - 0x98a14ff5 com.apple.imcore (10.0 - 1000) <000D6E8B-1067-3FE1-8524-18A8710C572E> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IMCore.framework/Versions/A/IMCore
    0x98a17000 - 0x98adeff7 com.apple.DiscRecording (8.0 - 8000.4.6) <84A7EC09-3BBD-3E04-A88C-6D3B724448FF> /System/Library/Frameworks/DiscRecording.framework/Versions/A/DiscRecording
    0x98be8000 - 0x98c1affb com.apple.CoreAVCHD (5.7.0 - 5700.4.3) <30CF0E7B-3511-318F-AC31-06C29EDC111E> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreAVCHD.framework/Versions/A/CoreAVCHD
    0x98c1b000 - 0x98d32ffb com.apple.WebKit (9537 - 9537.74.9) <27AE437D-1DBE-34E9-8FE5-E9A5BD5CEBB0> /System/Library/Frameworks/WebKit.framework/Versions/A/WebKit
    0x98d39000 - 0x98d42fff com.apple.audio.SoundManager (4.1 - 4.1) <68B7CEB7-AF09-3E24-8548-6ABF065B5186> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonSound.framework/Versions/A/CarbonSound
    0x98d43000 - 0x98d74ff4 com.apple.securityinterface (9.0 - 55047) <0D5ED2B8-C973-3C91-BA45-22501A043263> /System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityInterface.framework/Versions/A/SecurityInterface
    0x9969c000 - 0x9969cffd com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit (1.10 - 1.10) <85316395-817E-342D-8F41-88838EC6FB63> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit
    0x9969d000 - 0x99919fe7 com.apple.QuickTime (7.7.3 - 2826.17) <E8F7EFCE-41FD-3E30-AAA5-5C232317E9D2> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuickTime.framework/Versions/A/QuickTime
    0x9991a000 - 0x9991dffb libutil.dylib (34) <B496031E-E763-3DEB-84D2-85C0F3DF2012> /usr/lib/libutil.dylib
    0x9991e000 - 0x99a12fff libFontParser.dylib (111.1) <D8F9B2A4-41A6-3407-8D80-13A841F97BE5> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontParser.dylib
    0x99a13000 - 0x99a26fff com.apple.ImageCapture (9.0 - 9.0) <63D5C96F-1893-3F35-ADFB-EE451AFD87E6> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageCapture.framework/Versions/A/ImageCapture
    0x99a27000 - 0x99a2affa libCGXType.A.dylib (599.20.11) <8824B66A-D235-3163-808D-8B98F69304CD> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGXType.A.dylib
    0x99a2e000 - 0x99a6cff7 com.apple.NavigationServices (3.8 - 215) <A093AAF0-248E-313E-BA82-01F69E269895> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/NavigationServices.framework/Versions/A/NavigationServices
    0x99a6d000 - 0x99ad4ffc com.apple.framework.CoreWLAN (4.3.2 - 432.47) <A02FAF3F-A8F4-3293-9321-AED904B5F069> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreWLAN.framework/Versions/A/CoreWLAN
    0x99ad5000 - 0x99ad7ffb libRadiance.dylib (1042) <22E517A8-4725-3175-B5D1-5573FBE780B3> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib
    0x99ad8000 - 0x99adafff libquarantine.dylib (71) <EE3B510E-1AEC-3171-8A1A-D6A5A42CF35C> /usr/lib/system/libquarantine.dylib
    0x99adb000 - 0x99aeafff libGL.dylib (9.6) <58C42A46-27D0-3228-B3C1-EC3923D49BAD> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib
    0x99aeb000 - 0x99af5ff3 com.apple.DisplayServicesFW (2.8 - 360.8.14) <B14B15EC-41BA-37F6-B696-8BBA0E325C0C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DisplayServices.framework/Versions/A/DisplayServices
    0x99af6000 - 0x99afefee libcldcpuengine.dylib (2.3.58) <A393291F-F561-3424-8BD2-AE4496B85F4A> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libcldcpuengine.dylib
    0x99aff000 - 0x99b03fff com.apple.IOAccelerator (98.14 - 98.14) <2F453A7B-45B7-313D-AE23-A4D1A1E94D66> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IOAccelerator.framework/Versions/A/IOAccelerator
    0x99b04000 - 0x99b34ff3 libtidy.A.dylib (15.12) <3DBE95FE-8FA7-3584-9202-E37B54B3B064> /usr/lib/libtidy.A.dylib
    0x99b35000 - 0x99b8aff7 com.apple.QuickLookFramework (5.0 - 622.7) <215A2C74-801A-39AE-85E4-A1E5031CFD38> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuickLook.framework/Versions/A/QuickLook
    0x99b8b000 - 0x99d09ff8 libGLProgrammability.dylib (9.6) <95E86FA5-8620-38C5-B3CB-885F32569634> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLProgrammability.dylib
    0x99d0a000 - 0x99de5ff7 com.apple.LaunchServices (572.26 - 572.26) <5915A9AC-7928-30B1-9329-94048ADE81D9> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices
    0x99de6000 - 0x99e84ff7 com.apple.PDFKit (2.9.1 - 2.9.1) <37D112C0-3AF4-399F-B1E0-09162CBA3741> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PDFKit.framework/Versions/A/PDFKit
    0x99e85000 - 0x99e86ff7 com.apple.diagnosticlogcollection (10.0 - 1000) <B2525E0D-2BB1-3AF6-BDCA-56DCDC1F7DBF> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DiagnosticLogCollection.framework/Versions/A/DiagnosticLogCollection
    0x99e87000 - 0x99edcff7 com.apple.framework.internetaccounts (2.1 - 210) <3E555C08-C8FA-3175-8C3F-E49F6F5238A6> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/InternetAccounts.framework/Versions/A/InternetAccounts
    0x99edd000 - 0x99f0dff7 com.apple.CoreServicesInternal (184.9 - 184.9) <999FEDEC-7657-3F32-A9AE-F29E0BE0AAF5> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreServicesInternal.framework/Versions/A/CoreServicesInternal
    0x99f0e000 - 0x99f6affa com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore (9.0 - 428) <3E248391-2669-328B-B84F-8763FE8E92BB> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore
    0x99f6b000 - 0x99f72fff libMatch.1.dylib (19) <3B3680FC-2AC9-37CC-B262-5ACE2CF8939A> /usr/lib/libMatch.1.dylib
    0x99f73000 - 0x99f75ff2 com.apple.EFILogin (2.0 - 2) <BC558029-74C0-3A69-B376-8F4CBF8C338F> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/EFILogin.framework/Versions/A/EFILogin
    0x99f76000 - 0x9ab94ff3 com.apple.AppKit (6.9 - 1265.19) <07125263-9E97-3A47-BBD3-6FB462910565> /System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit
    0x9ab95000 - 0x9aebbffb com.apple.JavaScriptCore (9537 - 9537.74.4) <1AE99257-8FDA-3A6D-8463-D0BD07D77762> /System/Library/Frameworks/JavaScriptCore.framework/Versions/A/JavaScriptCore
    0x9aebc000 - 0x9aebcffe com.apple.AOSMigrate (1.0 - 1) <E612B5AD-06AE-3BCB-BA14-F7B64714640A> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AOSMigrate.framework/Versions/A/AOSMigrate
    0x9af24000 - 0x9af5cfff com.apple.LDAPFramework (2.4.28 - 194.5) <4399D209-B119-3ACC-97AF-F2E14DD207CB> /System/Library/Frameworks/LDAP.framework/Versions/A/LDAP
    0x9af5d000 - 0x9af61fff com.apple.CommonPanels (1.2.6 - 96) <E7CA63C6-CEE9-3F0A-93A7-C12C653FFB80> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommonPanels.framework/Versions/A/CommonPanels
    0x9af62000 - 0x9b10a4af libobjc.A.dylib (551.1) <31CBE178-E972-30D1-ADC6-4B8345CAE326> /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib
    0x9b10b000 - 0x9b15bff7 libcorecrypto.dylib (161.1) <135FD99E-2211-3DF4-825C-C9F816107F0C> /usr/lib/system/libcorecrypto.dylib
    0x9b15c000 - 0x9b169fff com.apple.Librarian (1.2 - 1) <F85681E3-3398-327B-829B-1D8078C38C22> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Librarian.framework/Versions/A/Librarian
    0x9b175000 - 0x9b17cffb libsystem_pthread.dylib (53.1.4) <8B1B7B84-1B5D-32A8-AC0D-1E689E5C8A4C> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_pthread.dylib
    0x9b17d000 - 0x9b1aeff5 com.apple.GSS (4.0 - 2.0) <8C72F861-47F5-3641-9744-B5EF9647C827> /System/Library/Frameworks/GSS.framework/Versions/A/GSS
    0x9b1af000 - 0x9b1b0fff libSystem.B.dylib (1197.1.1) <E06132B8-2FD8-322D-A151-C9474B36B561> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
    0x9b1b1000 - 0x9b526ff9 com.apple.HIToolbox (2.1 - 697.4) <8CB677B7-43FC-3534-A685-5A5445C95F7D> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox
    0x9b527000 - 0x9b5beff7 com.apple.ink.framework (10.9 - 207) <EF00BCCB-B270-3F3D-9424-EF5F4BC23E25> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink
    0x9b5bf000 - 0x9b699ff6 com.apple.QuickLookUIFramework (5.0 - 622.7) <6F9C5661-0D7D-3B54-AC34-55E1A24EC05A> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QuickLookUI.framework/Versions/A/QuickLookUI
    0x9b69a000 - 0x9b6adff7 com.apple.idsfoundation (10.0 - 1000) <67D0D240-D471-3882-8FAA-922FD91C3846> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IDSFoundation.framework/Versions/A/IDSFoundation
    0x9b6ae000 - 0x9b724ff3 com.apple.securityfoundation (6.0 - 55122.1) <18024F59-DE2B-3FC5-A29F-8F2B27349685> /System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityFoundation.framework/Versions/A/SecurityFoundation
    0x9b725000 - 0x9b7aefff com.apple.CoreSymbolication (3.0 - 141) <4D580E6C-79B5-3583-9713-4DDF9A0D096C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreSymbolication.framework/Ver
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    So I got a big crash this time. No spinning beachball, no white or black screen followed by a crash, just a BLIP! and dead with the following error details
    Process: eso [8232]
    Path: /Applications/Zenimax Online/Launcher.app/game_mac/pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/MacOS/eso
    Identifier: com.zenimaxonline.eso
    Version: 1.0.0 (1.0.0)
    Code Type: X86 (Native)
    Parent Process: ZeniMax Online Studios Launcher [7947]
    Responsible: eso [8232]
    User ID: 501

Date/Time: 2014-04-05 19:42:04.613 -0400
    OS Version: Mac OS X 10.9.2 (13C64)
    Report Version: 11
    Anonymous UUID: 02ACE4D0-2ECF-5E9D-6D0E-9151347ECD11

Sleep/Wake UUID: AA751619-EE6B-48DE-B055-D9757703E34A

Crashed Thread: 4

Exception Type: EXC_CRASH (SIGABRT)
    Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000

Application Specific Information:
    abort() called

Thread 0:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
    8 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x00db7fc8 wcsncasecmp + 468088
    9 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x00db7b04 wcsncasecmp + 466868
    10 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x00d916bc wcsncasecmp + 310124
    11 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x00dbe164 wcsncasecmp + 493076
    12 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x00dbe3b7 wcsncasecmp + 493671
    13 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x00dbe73c wcsncasecmp + 494572
    14 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x01810eda wcsncasecmp + 11318154
    15 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x0053ea28 start + 5489384
    16 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x0000b4bb start + 36219
    17 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x00040fcd start + 256141
    18 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x00041a27 start + 258791
    19 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x00040bb2 start + 255090
    20 com.apple.Foundation 0x9019076b __NSFireTimer + 117
    21 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x94064f46 __CFRUNLOOP_IS_CALLING_OUT_TO_A_TIMER_CALLBACK_FUNCTION__ + 22
    22 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x94064903 __CFRunLoopDoTimer + 1395
    23 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x940df06d __CFRunLoopDoTimers + 349
    24 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x9401c483 __CFRunLoopRun + 1779
    25 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x9401bb1a CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 394
    26 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x9401b97b CFRunLoopRunInMode + 123
    27 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x9b1dcb7d RunCurrentEventLoopInMode + 259
    28 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x9b1dc902 ReceiveNextEventCommon + 526
    29 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x9b1dc6dd _BlockUntilNextEventMatchingListInModeWithFilter + 92
    30 com.apple.AppKit 0x99f9e389 _DPSNextEvent + 1602
    31 com.apple.AppKit 0x99f9d8b0 -[NSApplication nextEventMatchingMask:untilDate:inMode:dequeue:] + 119
    32 com.apple.AppKit 0x99f9019c -[NSApplication run] + 727
    33 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x000425f6 start + 261814
    34 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x00002775 start + 53

Thread 1:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.libdispatch-manager
    0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x91748992 kevent64 + 10
    1 libdispatch.dylib 0x90f5d8ad _dispatch_mgr_invoke + 238
    2 libdispatch.dylib 0x90f5d546 _dispatch_mgr_thread + 52

Thread 2:
    2 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x01793e5d wcsncasecmp + 10806029
    3 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9b1765fb _pthread_body + 144
    4 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9b176485 _pthread_start + 130
    5 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9b17bcf2 thread_start + 34

Thread 3:
    1 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x00b9429f AK::DSP::CStereoDelayLine::ProcessBuffer(AkAudioBuffer*, AkAudioBuffer*, AkStereoDelayChannelParams*, AkStereoDelayChannelParams*, AkStereoDelayFilterParams&, bool) + 191853
    2 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x00b93e99 AK::DSP::CStereoDelayLine::ProcessBuffer(AkAudioBuffer*, AkAudioBuffer*, AkStereoDelayChannelParams*, AkStereoDelayChannelParams*, AkStereoDelayFilterParams&, bool) + 190823
    3 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x00b93bd5 AK::DSP::CStereoDelayLine::ProcessBuffer(AkAudioBuffer*, AkAudioBuffer*, AkStereoDelayChannelParams*, AkStereoDelayChannelParams*, AkStereoDelayFilterParams&, bool) + 190115
    4 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x00b93893 AK::DSP::CStereoDelayLine::ProcessBuffer(AkAudioBuffer*, AkAudioBuffer*, AkStereoDelayChannelParams*, AkStereoDelayChannelParams*, AkStereoDelayFilterParams&, bool) + 189281

Thread 4 Crashed:
    8 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x016e06ce wcsncasecmp + 10070910
    9 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x01810b1b wcsncasecmp + 11317195
    10 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x018115d0 wcsncasecmp + 11319936
    11 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x018135f6 wcsncasecmp + 11328166
    12 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x01813ca4 wcsncasecmp + 11329876

Thread 5:

Thread 6:

Thread 7:

Thread 8:
    5 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x018135f6 wcsncasecmp + 11328166
    6 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x01813ca4 wcsncasecmp + 11329876

Thread 9:
    3 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x00b4fbac AK::StreamMgr::CAkIOThread::IOSchedThread(void*) + 76
    4 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9b1765fb _pthread_body + 144
    5 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9b176485 _pthread_start + 130
    6 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9b17bcf2 thread_start + 34

Thread 10:
    1 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x00ab6e63 CAkBankMgr::BankThreadFunc(void*) + 51

Thread 11:
    1 com.zenimaxonline.eso 0x00afb814 CAkAudioThread::EventMgrThreadFunc(void*) + 84

Thread 12:: com.apple.audio.IOThread.client
    2 com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 0x9573ce9a HALB_MachPort::SendMessageWithReply(unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned long, unsigned long, mach_msg_header_t*, bool, unsigned int) + 138
    3 com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 0x9573734e HALB_MachPort::SendSimpleMessageWithSimpleReply(unsigned int, unsigned int, int, int&, bool, unsigned int) + 68
    4 com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 0x95735b27 HALC_ProxyIOContext::IOWorkLoop() + 1111
    5 com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 0x957355ff HALC_ProxyIOContext::IOThreadEntry(void*) + 167
    6 com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 0x9573ff52 ___ZN19HALC_ProxyIOContextC2Emj_block_invoke + 20
    7 com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 0x957354fb HALB_IOThread::Entry(void*) + 69

Thread 13:
    6 com.apple.AppKit 0x9a147b68 _NSEventThread + 283

Thread 14:

Thread 15:

Thread 16:

Thread 17:: com.apple.coreaudio.AQClient
    6 com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox 0x90ab55b8 GenericRunLoopThread::Entry(void*) + 194
    7 com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox 0x90a65c2a CAPThread::Entry(CAPThread*) + 134

Thread 18:

Thread 19:

Thread 20:

Thread 21:

Thread 22:

Thread 23:
    6 com.apple.Foundation 0x901952f9 -[NSRunLoop(NSRunLoop) runMode:beforeDate:] + 277
    7 Awesomium 0x04cf7054 base::MessagePumpNSRunLoop::DoRun(base::MessagePump::Delegate*) + 116
    8 Awesomium 0x04cf71ea base::MessagePumpCFRunLoopBase::Run(base::MessagePump::Delegate*) + 74
    9 Awesomium 0x04d2bbc9 MessageLoop::RunInternal() + 217
    10 Awesomium 0x04d2bc54 MessageLoop::Run() + 52
    11 Awesomium 0x04d4b445 base::Thread::ThreadMain() + 165
    12 Awesomium 0x04d33701 ThreadFunc(void*) + 17

Thread 24:

Thread 25:

Thread 4 crashed with X86 Thread State (32-bit):
    eax: 0x00000000 ebx: 0xa0450c0c ecx: 0xb031c8cc edx: 0x91747952
    edi: 0xb031d000 esi: 0x00000006 ebp: 0xb031c8e8 esp: 0xb031c8cc
    ss: 0x00000023 efl: 0x00000206 eip: 0x91747952 cs: 0x0000000b
    ds: 0x00000023 es: 0x00000023 fs: 0x00000023 gs: 0x0000000f
    cr2: 0xa044fd00

Logical CPU: 0
    Error Code: 0x00080148
    Trap Number: 132

Binary Images:
    0x1000 - 0x1df9fd7 +com.zenimaxonline.eso (1.0.0 - 1.0.0) <035B10FA-CA6A-354F-9621-332880D45284> /Applications/Zenimax Online/Launcher.app/game_mac/pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/MacOS/eso
    0x3b71000 - 0x3b9efd7 +libBinkMacx86.dylib (0) <0C005D80-A41D-26ED-25F4-F655E3F8823F> /Applications/Zenimax Online/Launcher.app/game_mac/pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/MacOS/libBinkMacx86.dylib
    0x3bb3000 - 0x653dfe3 +Awesomium (1.63) <B043893E-5413-1348-73A8-A034F973D2AE> /Applications/Zenimax Online/Launcher.app/game_mac/pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/A/Awesomium
    0x7b68000 - 0x80f7fe3 +com.nvidia.cg (3.1.0013 - 0) /Applications/Zenimax Online/Launcher.app/game_mac/pubplayerclient/eso.app/Contents/Frameworks/Cg.framework/Cg
    0x89e9000 - 0x89f4ffa com.apple.CommerceCore (1.0 - 42) <E59717F2-6770-3DBC-8510-F7AA61E60F57> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommerceKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommerceCore.framework/Versions/A/CommerceCore
    0xc6b3000 - 0xc6d8ff9 com.apple.framework.familycontrols (4.1 - 410) <A33A97EE-C735-38BA-9B49-5D78DAA3DEDA> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FamilyControls.framework/Versions/A/FamilyControls
    0xf6f3000 - 0xf6f7ffd com.apple.audio.AppleHDAHALPlugIn (2.6.0 - 2.6.0f1) <D5FE0F6F-95E3-3F9D-A6AF-D721CBD801AC> /System/Library/Extensions/AppleHDA.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleHDAHALPlugIn.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleHDAHALPlugIn
    0x10f47000 - 0x11147ffd com.apple.audio.units.Components (1.10 - 1.10) <5BF69E31-FBA9-3B6D-8CC1-6D8C851804A5> /System/Library/Components/CoreAudio.component/Contents/MacOS/CoreAudio
    0x48000000 - 0x488defff com.apple.GeForceGLDriver (8.24.9 - 8.2.4) <9C4E7766-D294-3335-900D-EA9F373341F7> /System/Library/Extensions/GeForceGLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/GeForceGLDriver
    0x8fe96000 - 0x8fec8417 dyld (239.4) <2E655535-479B-3E48-ADD3-6278819CA38A> /usr/lib/dyld
    0x90008000 - 0x9007dff1 com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS (360 - 363.3) <FD423680-01A1-357A-89A7-33910A87DE65> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/ATS
    0x9007e000 - 0x90082ffe libCoreVMClient.dylib (58.1) <0EB8FFD7-AFED-3A63-810E-29629831D43D> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreVMClient.dylib
    0x90083000 - 0x90122ff7 libCoreStorage.dylib (380) <9FEEDD0F-5CDC-3BCA-B291-EA97AA9F01C4> /usr/lib/libCoreStorage.dylib
    0x90123000 - 0x90125fff com.apple.SecCodeWrapper (3.0 - 1) <066E1E30-2EEA-3166-8F86-D1054B50875B> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SecCodeWrapper.framework/Versions/A/SecCodeWrapper
    0x90126000 - 0x90451ffe com.apple.Foundation (6.9 - 1056.13) <C33A8984-7E97-36BE-B842-EE4FE35F53EA> /System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation
    0x90452000 - 0x9045dff6 com.apple.NetAuth (5.0 - 5.0) <3B2E9615-EE12-38FC-BDCF-09529FF9464B> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/NetAuth.framework/Versions/A/NetAuth
    0x9045e000 - 0x9046cff7 com.apple.Sharing (132.2 - 132.2) <87DBFC7A-9689-3B8E-AD16-5A9DFF9DE625> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Sharing.framework/Versions/A/Sharing
    0x9046d000 - 0x90471ffc libpam.2.dylib (20) <50623D44-795F-3E28-AA85-23E0E7E2AE0E> /usr/lib/libpam.2.dylib
    0x90472000 - 0x9047afff liblaunch.dylib (842.90.1) <B259692D-D60B-3BCE-9E03-32F457CB5046> /usr/lib/system/liblaunch.dylib
    0x9047b000 - 0x9053eff1 com.apple.CoreText (352.0 - 367.19) <14FD889D-4D6D-3D53-B28E-2E23975B3C9D> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText
    0x9053f000 - 0x9053ffff com.apple.CoreServices (59 - 59) <06747539-5035-3307-8645-9BC4E7F89023> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices
    0x90540000 - 0x907aeff6 com.apple.security (7.0 - 55471.14) <7915499B-66CF-39FE-B53C-A11C7775314D> /System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security
    0x907af000 - 0x907baffb libcommonCrypto.dylib (60049) <F8E60C43-22EE-3E0B-9546-3365056901F1> /usr/lib/system/libcommonCrypto.dylib
    0x907bb000 - 0x907c9fff libxar.1.dylib (202) <B73748D4-F830-3C71-98B3-7A3ABF5136FD> /usr/lib/libxar.1.dylib
    0x907ca000 - 0x9081efff com.apple.AppleVAFramework (5.0.27 - 5.0.27) <95A1E1CF-FC3E-3203-8683-34823CD70B6B> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleVA.framework/Versions/A/AppleVA
    0x9081f000 - 0x908b1ff9 libsystem_c.dylib (997.90.3) <80D21D3D-1031-314C-B1F0-0B35B977CEFB> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_c.dylib
    0x908b2000 - 0x908bbfff libsystem_notify.dylib (121) <623269F5-1518-3035-A916-8AF83C972154> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_notify.dylib
    0x908bc000 - 0x908d4fff com.apple.CFOpenDirectory (10.9 - 173.90.1) <13B70F7C-9A4D-3CCA-AEB8-3958F5B6167E> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFOpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/CFOpenDirectory
    0x908d5000 - 0x90906ffa libsystem_m.dylib (3047.16) <28E614E8-7802-3E84-960A-AD4721EF10F7> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_m.dylib
    0x90907000 - 0x90910fff com.apple.AppleSRP (5.0 - 1) <6B946F4B-7DC4-3E82-BF2C-BE0930E3CF47> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleSRP.framework/Versions/A/AppleSRP
    0x90911000 - 0x90a01ffb libiconv.2.dylib (41) <848FEBA7-2E3E-3ECB-BD59-007F32468787> /usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib
    0x90a02000 - 0x90b75ffb com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox (1.10 - 1.10) <AAF3AB26-3BAD-3E5F-8192-9805B7AA1CB1> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox
    0x90b76000 - 0x90b93ffb libresolv.9.dylib (54) <3EC12A7F-6BA1-3976-9F1F-6A4B76303028> /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib
    0x90b94000 - 0x90bfaffb com.apple.CoreUtils (2.0 - 200.34.4) <F14AAB3C-1C8A-37D7-85BE-76646F9F6098> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUtils.framework/Versions/A/CoreUtils
    0x90bfb000 - 0x90c30ffd libssl.0.9.8.dylib (50) <F3BEA2DF-DB84-37F0-B4C7-97C0A4DF19C9> /usr/lib/libssl.0.9.8.dylib
    0x90c31000 - 0x90c3afff com.apple.DiskArbitration (2.6 - 2.6) <92F7575A-AA20-34D9-BB26-2CC8C3CCAFEB> /System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration
    0x90c3b000 - 0x90c42ff1 com.apple.phonenumbers (1.1.1 - 105) <4279F426-BD5E-3716-A23E-5A718B01F466> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PhoneNumbers.framework/Versions/A/PhoneNumbers
    0x90c43000 - 0x90c4affe com.apple.agl (3.2.3 - AGL-3.2.3) <3CD7521E-5FEA-34CA-9F40-87EECA27D7C0> /System/Library/Frameworks/AGL.framework/Versions/A/AGL
    0x90c4b000 - 0x90c8bff7 com.apple.bom (14.0 - 193.1) <FFF1C8E5-41FF-357B-8681-69B21DCED2E4> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Bom.framework/Versions/A/Bom
    0x90c8c000 - 0x90c90ffa libGIF.dylib (1042) <A28C9045-5ACD-35FE-9499-E98B9C5A20D8> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib
    0x90c91000 - 0x90c9bff7 com.apple.DirectoryService.Framework (10.9 - 173.90.1) <6CD2D996-2972-30A3-B4AD-BB1B816EFDCC> /System/Library/Frameworks/DirectoryService.framework/Versions/A/DirectoryService
    0x90c9c000 - 0x90c9cfff com.apple.Accelerate (1.9 - Accelerate 1.9) <C85070A7-D942-3CFA-981F-5864480788C8> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate
    0x90c9d000 - 0x90cf6ffa libTIFF.dylib (1042) <0EED8A3F-A7C6-3FE2-8F67-55813D5E543E> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib
    0x90cf7000 - 0x90e07fed com.apple.MediaControlSender (2.0 - 200.34.4) <48A88743-4EB7-364B-968F-43C17FFCEB97> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MediaControlSender.framework/Versions/A/MediaControlSender
    0x90e08000 - 0x90e1afff libsystem_asl.dylib (217.1.4) <51EB17C9-9F5B-39F3-B6CD-8EF238B05B89> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_asl.dylib
    0x90eb6000 - 0x90f02ff7 libcups.2.dylib (372.2) <ED7CEA7C-9FD7-34E0-B960-268BD6AFA056> /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib
    0x90f03000 - 0x90f04fff libremovefile.dylib (33) <ED35EA79-EB06-3B84-A6D4-B1A9D6B8648D> /usr/lib/system/libremovefile.dylib
    0x90f05000 - 0x90f34ff1 com.apple.frameworks.CoreDaemon (1.3 - 1.3) <2215559E-C517-3122-906F-156FD3CC10AD> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreDaemon.framework/Versions/B/CoreDaemon
    0x90f35000 - 0x90f59ff7 libxpc.dylib (300.90.2) <5ACBBE2C-74EB-3E88-BCBF-C573095318A5> /usr/lib/system/libxpc.dylib
    0x90f5a000 - 0x90f72ffd libdispatch.dylib (339.90.1) <871AC354-D1B6-3475-889E-AF594448CF43> /usr/lib/system/libdispatch.dylib
    0x90f73000 - 0x910c9ff0 libBLAS.dylib (1094.5) <74310C2F-4FDB-3995-A01A-5AFB83010A43> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib
    0x910ca000 - 0x910cafff com.apple.Cocoa (6.8 - 20) <407DC9E6-BBCE-3D34-9BBB-00C90584FFDF> /System/Library/Frameworks/Cocoa.framework/Versions/A/Cocoa
    0x910cb000 - 0x910d3ffe libGFXShared.dylib (9.6) <D75FE2D7-0CF9-351E-9EE3-893F2B2114BE> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGFXShared.dylib
    0x910d4000 - 0x91111ff7 libauto.dylib (185.5) <CD008E66-4A0C-35F5-8D72-80D76A716A03> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib
    0x91112000 - 0x91224ffc libsqlite3.dylib (158) <B3DB0FED-FE4C-314D-8329-CF7708C8AAF4> /usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib
    0x91225000 - 0x9128fff7 com.apple.framework.CoreWiFi (2.0 - 200.21.1) <13EE6C12-B981-3132-864A-D493B91AE37E> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreWiFi.framework/Versions/A/CoreWiFi
    0x91290000 - 0x912a6ff9 com.apple.aps.framework (4.0 - 4.0) <F716BD85-21B6-3D84-BEA2-8BC617E1D08C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ApplePushService.framework/Versions/A/ApplePushService
    0x912a7000 - 0x912c2ff5 com.apple.openscripting (1.4 - 157) <5C161A52-8D2F-3D56-A988-05727BED7A59> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OpenScripting.framework/Versions/A/OpenScripting
    0x912c3000 - 0x912ccfff com.apple.speech.recognition.framework (4.2.4 - 4.2.4) <CF8E5706-F744-3139-8A51-D52BF055D19F> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition
    0x912cd000 - 0x91531ff7 com.apple.CoreData (107 - 481.01) <85EE4DFF-3A61-3D3B-A818-524F0A427A4D> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData
    0x91532000 - 0x916defff com.apple.QuartzCore (1.8 - 332.3) <00167BF7-E3C4-3AA7-8DA0-466BD4175350> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore
    0x916df000 - 0x916ebffc libbz2.1.0.dylib (29) <3CEF1E92-BA42-3F8A-8E8D-9E1F7658E5C7> /usr/lib/libbz2.1.0.dylib
    0x916ec000 - 0x916f9ff7 com.apple.AppleFSCompression (56 - 1.0) <0C44B3E4-C4A7-3A65-9C1A-334CA3E35BDB> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleFSCompression.framework/Versions/A/AppleFSCompression
    0x916fa000 - 0x91713fff com.apple.Kerberos (3.0 - 1) <91F17EB2-C70C-359C-B09D-96B52D2A9C9F> /System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos
    0x91714000 - 0x9172fff6 libPng.dylib (1042) <1ADB59C7-343E-30CA-A8D2-93540C4A2E7D> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib
    0x91730000 - 0x9174dff4 libsystem_kernel.dylib (2422.90.20) <C823B3BD-F818-3D7A-9FB7-9BDE00E2BEA1> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib
    0x9174e000 - 0x91750ffe libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib (9.6) <DF20981B-DAD0-3125-8089-C96CB3226888> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib
    0x91751000 - 0x91768ff4 com.apple.CoreMediaAuthoring (2.2 - 947) <1D8AD09F-B8E5-3958-89F4-8470D25AE9AE> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreMediaAuthoring.framework/Versions/A/CoreMediaAuthoring
    0x91af3000 - 0x91b0bff7 libsystem_malloc.dylib (23.10.1) <CB52555E-0F5B-31E3-A42A-FD4F930E2192> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_malloc.dylib
    0x91b0c000 - 0x91b52ff7 libcurl.4.dylib (78.90.1) <C97A942D-A5D4-35ED-B239-B9D13DD7107D> /usr/lib/libcurl.4.dylib
    0x91b53000 - 0x91cb5ff3 com.apple.CFNetwork (673.2.1 - 673.2.1) <6EA58F7C-35E9-37BF-A6B4-7DDB83A6B432> /System/Library/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork
    0x91cb6000 - 0x91cc4ff3 com.apple.opengl (9.6.0 - 9.6.0) <63941A8D-AACC-3C71-BE8C-4DAA913A1439> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL
    0x91cc5000 - 0x91cf0ff5 com.apple.ChunkingLibrary (2.0 - 155.1) <50BBBBF8-F30B-39EA-A512-11A47F429F2C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ChunkingLibrary.framework/Versions/A/ChunkingLibrary
    0x91cf1000 - 0x91d5cff9 com.apple.Heimdal (4.0 - 2.0) <D26F2F4D-5FD4-3FBF-A28C-1E8215C5ACA1> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Heimdal.framework/Versions/A/Heimdal
    0x91d5d000 - 0x91e43ff7 com.apple.coreui (2.1 - 231) <1C1AE894-C5C2-3F1C-BF29-B152ECD9BD88> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI
    0x91e44000 - 0x91ea2ffd com.apple.AE (665.5 - 665.5) <54F2F247-160C-3A22-A6E3-5D49655A67AB> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE
    0x91ea3000 - 0x91eaaff7 com.apple.XPCService (2.0 - 1) <94783930-9E46-394F-B1B2-9CA57CBA2D25> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/XPCService.framework/Versions/A/XPCService
    0x91eab000 - 0x91ebbff7 libsasl2.2.dylib (170) <CA1C07F6-8E17-315E-AE49-AB696DDE6707> /usr/lib/libsasl2.2.dylib
    0x91eca000 - 0x922effe3 com.apple.VideoToolbox (1.0 - 1273.49) <A581EEA0-25DF-386C-904D-26E51C3ED640> /System/Library/Frameworks/VideoToolbox.framework/Versions/A/VideoToolbox
    0x922f0000 - 0x924b6ffb libicucore.A.dylib (511.31) <9C25D145-E785-357B-9833-1980A1A738C9> /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib
    0x924b7000 - 0x924edfff com.apple.IconServices (25 - 25.17) <A4B5242B-765E-3D58-B066-BBEDB5947AAD> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IconServices.framework/Versions/A/IconServices
    0x924ee000 - 0x92516ff7 libRIP.A.dylib (599.20.11) <43C5717D-381A-3015-9BE8-1DDD1C6BA935> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRIP.A.dylib
    0x92517000 - 0x92542ff7 libsystem_network.dylib (241.3) <71EBA489-386D-3608-ADE6-CB50EBD1AB1B> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_network.dylib
    0x92543000 - 0x92ab0fff com.apple.QuartzComposer (5.1 - 319) <77419C8D-B822-3649-BBB4-2CF0F0993E9A> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QuartzComposer.framework/Versions/A/QuartzComposer
    0x92ab1000 - 0x92b06fff libc++.1.dylib (120) <10C0A136-64F9-3CC2-9420-013247032120> /usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib
    0x92b07000 - 0x92b33ff7 com.apple.DictionaryServices (1.2 - 208) <33873336-BECD-3F62-A315-C45F24C1818C> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/DictionaryServices.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices
    0x92b34000 - 0x92b38ff7 libmacho.dylib (845) <D8E93E59-1F80-3413-B9CF-78B848F6E873> /usr/lib/system/libmacho.dylib
    0x92b56000 - 0x92b5bfff com.apple.MediaAccessibility (1.0 - 43) <1CC2B661-146A-3FF3-B843-508F611F7B4B> /System/Library/Frameworks/MediaAccessibility.framework/Versions/A/MediaAccessibility
    0x92b5c000 - 0x92bf4ff7 com.apple.Metadata (10.7.0 - 800.23) <6590358F-9677-3257-8780-FF0462852EDD> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metadata
    0x92bf5000 - 0x92bfeffa com.apple.CommonAuth (4.0 - 2.0) <7E72F700-6072-3822-8AAF-F14D456F7E7D> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommonAuth.framework/Versions/A/CommonAuth
    0x92bff000 - 0x92c01fff libsystem_configuration.dylib (596.13) <57095AFE-3FF1-3F42-A43E-ED679409B827> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_configuration.dylib
    0x92c03000 - 0x92c40ffb libGLImage.dylib (9.6) <EAC640A8-CD71-3AB2-9918-21CACCBCCB0D> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib
    0x92c41000 - 0x92ca7ff4 com.apple.ISSupport (1.9.9 - 57) <BF22E11E-56CB-3396-A109-8C75694DDE7F> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ISSupport.framework/Versions/A/ISSupport
    0x92ca8000 - 0x92cd6ff3 com.apple.DebugSymbols (106 - 106) <FC70F4C9-B2A6-352F-9563-6C085E9DDDB8> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DebugSymbols.framework/Versions/A/DebugSymbols
    0x92cfa000 - 0x92d18ff5 com.apple.frameworks.preferencepanes (16.0 - 16.0) <3E3368EE-CAD3-3096-89BC-D006A25A6294> /System/Library/Frameworks/PreferencePanes.framework/Versions/A/PreferencePanes
    0x92d1c000 - 0x92d6dff1 libstdc++.6.dylib (60) <354F284B-2343-3810-9CA2-E28038824F6E> /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib
    0x92d6e000 - 0x92d71ffe com.apple.LoginUICore (3.0 - 3.0) <6FE961A4-3C17-3004-B50B-FD78FDC28350> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/LoginUIKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LoginUICore.framework/Versions/A/LoginUICore
    0x92d72000 - 0x931a6ff7 com.apple.vision.FaceCore (3.0.0 - 3.0.0) <5B12F3E9-84F6-3183-B85D-FD19EF800ADB> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FaceCore.framework/Versions/A/FaceCore
    0x931a7000 - 0x931fafff com.apple.htmlrendering (77 - 1.1.4) <408FA30F-4FE9-3162-9FFD-677E8569C1EA> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HTMLRendering.framework/Versions/A/HTMLRendering
    0x931fb000 - 0x93280ffc com.apple.CorePDF (4.0 - 4) <73557F2A-B0EF-3128-90FE-8EDD7824CE73> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CorePDF.framework/Versions/A/CorePDF
    0x93322000 - 0x93322fff com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib (3.9 - vecLib 3.9) <DDAC0B59-F886-3AB1-98E8-C71FFF161CD4> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
    0x93323000 - 0x93624ff1 com.apple.AOSKit (1.06 - 176) <E5067665-E177-37FF-AD38-0D995FB79741> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AOSKit.framework/Versions/A/AOSKit
    0x93625000 - 0x93723fff libJP2.dylib (1042) <795B3209-2382-3F31-AEF7-588E4BCAAF06> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJP2.dylib
    0x937e9000 - 0x937ebfff com.apple.securityhi (9.0 - 55005) <4F6A2006-CC82-39D0-AA0F-C448CF3943AB> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SecurityHI.framework/Versions/A/SecurityHI
    0x937ec000 - 0x937f1ff7 com.apple.print.framework.Print (9.0 - 260) <A6C465F6-C5D1-353A-9F33-19B9CEDBBC2A> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Print.framework/Versions/A/Print
    0x937f2000 - 0x93804fff libbsm.0.dylib (33) <1BE92DB5-0D2F-3BB5-BCC6-8A71EF2A3450> /usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib
    0x93805000 - 0x9386efff com.apple.SystemConfiguration (1.13 - 1.13) <144317BE-7AE5-3B8D-90CD-62DCDE9399E7> /System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration
    0x9386f000 - 0x93889ff7 com.apple.GenerationalStorage (2.0 - 160.2) <8755F7F1-2402-387C-A32A-2270E7D680C8> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GenerationalStorage.framework/Versions/A/GenerationalStorage
    0x9388a000 - 0x938a6fff libCRFSuite.dylib (34) <FFF76EBA-DF35-3A5F-857F-3F4B1C9F4C77> /usr/lib/libCRFSuite.dylib
    0x938a7000 - 0x938a8fff com.apple.marco (10.0 - 1000) <F7AD1FF7-5B1E-3D3C-AF00-FA3A43118CE5> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Marco.framework/Versions/A/Marco
    0x938a9000 - 0x9390aff7 com.apple.Symbolication (1.4 - 129) <843C9ED1-A0BB-37F5-B445-579327C5D764> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Symbolication.framework/Versions/A/Symbolication
    0x9390b000 - 0x93bf5fd2 com.apple.vImage (7.0 - 7.0) <256972F0-3DBC-3CE1-9EE8-B48243868729> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/vImage
    0x93bf6000 - 0x93c0aff9 com.apple.MultitouchSupport.framework (245.13 - 245.13) <1576F96C-385B-3AAE-8A09-1D49091FE931> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MultitouchSupport.framework/Versions/A/MultitouchSupport
    0x93c0b000 - 0x93d38ff9 com.apple.avfoundation (2.0 - 651.12) <5D46DA01-3CFB-375E-B134-8625EA3466A7> /System/Library/Frameworks/AVFoundation.framework/Versions/A/AVFoundation
    0x93d39000 - 0x93d3affc com.apple.TrustEvaluationAgent (2.0 - 25) <064B485D-56E0-3DD7-BBE2-E08A5BFFF8B3> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TrustEvaluationAgent.framework/Versions/A/TrustEvaluationAgent
    0x93d3b000 - 0x93d8cffb com.apple.CoreMedia (1.0 - 1273.49) <26F891C5-DF9F-3A2C-995A-827595F03CF2> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMedia.framework/Versions/A/CoreMedia
    0x93d8d000 - 0x93dacff9 com.apple.framework.Apple80211 (9.3.1 - 931.58) <120A58B6-9DC7-3001-9735-C08661A3ECC0> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Apple80211.framework/Versions/A/Apple80211
    0x93dad000 - 0x93dd1ff3 libc++abi.dylib (49.1) <43A04ACF-97A5-35ED-B454-6B5C0CF0F99D> /usr/lib/libc++abi.dylib
    0x93dd2000 - 0x93e14fff libGLU.dylib (9.6) <6A7E248D-3936-3B0D-9BF2-E4F0D2FE5306> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib
    0x93e15000 - 0x93fa5ff0 GLEngine (9.6) <6A58B9C0-B67E-3FD1-B707-837744D918C2> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Resources/GLEngine.bundle/GLEngine
    0x93fa6000 - 0x941a8fff com.apple.CoreFoundation (6.9 - 855.14) <756998B3-F507-3474-AFB2-769FC9CE5263> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation
    0x941a9000 - 0x94212ffa com.apple.datadetectorscore (5.0 - 354.3) <566882DE-B726-331E-BA89-ACBB3D5BEEC4> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataDetectorsCore.framework/Versions/A/DataDetectorsCore
    0x9421a000 - 0x9426dff3 com.apple.CoreMediaIO (407.0 - 4561) <A756270D-CA9A-36CB-B698-3D9EEAB9C50E> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMediaIO.framework/Versions/A/CoreMediaIO
    0x9426e000 - 0x942adff5 com.apple.ids (10.0 - 1000) <D28CFCBA-F7C4-3456-92E4-0B1ABA86BB87> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IDS.framework/Versions/A/IDS
    0x942ae000 - 0x942affff com.apple.AddressBook.ContactsData (8.0 - 1369) <F973C097-C9A2-3B8D-A33A-A87E4A41E56B> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ContactsData.framework/Versions/A/ContactsData
    0x942b0000 - 0x9434cfff com.apple.QD (3.50 - 298) <F73FD4D4-17A4-37D6-AC06-7CA5A8BA1212> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framework/Versions/A/QD
    0x9434d000 - 0x951e8ff3 com.apple.WebCore (9537 - 9537.74.11) <2D24AE4B-EE47-3DC2-82A1-9EEBD89E2140> /System/Library/Frameworks/WebKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/WebCore.framework/Versions/A/WebCore
    0x951e9000 - 0x951f3ff2 com.apple.AppSandbox (3.0 - 1) <FE0793BE-50CF-3E3B-82C9-71F7A294E10F> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppSandbox.framework/Versions/A/AppSandbox
    0x951f4000 - 0x9523aff7 libFontRegistry.dylib (127) <A0930DB2-A6C6-3C6E-B4A2-119E0D76FD7D> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontRegistry.dylib
    0x9523b000 - 0x95277ff4 com.apple.RemoteViewServices (2.0 - 94) <BEEE6ADF-7DA3-3D68-BCB0-9863BE1A1F46> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/RemoteViewServices.framework/Versions/A/RemoteViewServices
    0x95278000 - 0x95288ff5 com.apple.LangAnalysis (1.7.0 - 1.7.0) <71DE7754-0A47-3F35-B1BF-B1FE7E1311E0> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis
    0x952b3000 - 0x952befff libGPUSupportMercury.dylib (9.6) <154C14F4-0561-38CE-9A5F-1F9A9579552C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GPUSupport.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGPUSupportMercury.dylib
    0x952bf000 - 0x95334ffb com.apple.framework.IOKit (2.0.1 - 907.90.2) <AFF50D8E-7D1D-38B9-A77E-DF0C0C4C97E0> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit
    0x95335000 - 0x956a3fff com.apple.MediaToolbox (1.0 - 1273.49) <236C702F-BC87-3255-A8B3-C7B2C597DBCA> /System/Library/Frameworks/MediaToolbox.framework/Versions/A/MediaToolbox
    0x956a4000 - 0x956c4fff com.apple.facetimeservices (10.0 - 1000) <D3A59518-0F74-3B3F-8BFE-447D75E9F3F1> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FTServices.framework/Versions/A/FTServices
    0x956c5000 - 0x95723fff com.apple.ViewBridge (1.0 - 46.2) <64AC1689-5F60-3E16-AE62-A2259E0D57EC> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ViewBridge.framework/Versions/A/ViewBridge
    0x95724000 - 0x95779ff7 com.apple.audio.CoreAudio (4.2.0 - 4.2.0) <0F1C111F-1E64-33BB-A69F-14643B3037D5> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio
    0x9577a000 - 0x9585dff7 libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib (50) <B367D3A3-FC1F-326C-92EC-CAD81666524D> /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib
    0x9585e000 - 0x95addff7 com.apple.imageKit (2.5 - 774) <53C3FA27-3830-3A15-9707-AF7369119866> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageKit.framework/Versions/A/ImageKit
    0x95ade000 - 0x95ae4ff7 com.apple.AOSNotification (1.7.0 - 760.3) <63F7E7F8-6FA3-38D3-9907-CDF360CA9354> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AOSNotification.framework/Versions/A/AOSNotification
    0x95ae5000 - 0x95ae5fff com.apple.quartzframework (1.5 - 1.5) <5BB3FDD4-4727-3D1B-9582-C96F36DA1542> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Quartz
    0x95ae6000 - 0x95b36fff com.apple.opencl (2.3.59 - 2.3.59) <4BEFE83C-1C89-3BB6-A445-9BE680C84FB3> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/OpenCL
    0x95b37000 - 0x95b3cff6 libcompiler_rt.dylib (35) <9924DF2E-D80B-3A21-920D-544A4597203F> /usr/lib/system/libcompiler_rt.dylib
    0x95b3d000 - 0x95b3dfff libkeymgr.dylib (28) <1B097DEA-011E-3B1C-86D5-6C7FAD5C765A> /usr/lib/system/libkeymgr.dylib
    0x95b3e000 - 0x95b41ff9 com.apple.TCC (1.0 - 1) <A5FCF7AA-3F56-3A19-9DF1-661F1F02F79D> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TCC.framework/Versions/A/TCC
    0x95b42000 - 0x95b45ff7 com.apple.help (1.3.3 - 46) <AB6292FA-D3BC-3D56-B3A5-2BE630A503E7> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Help.framework/Versions/A/Help
    0x95b46000 - 0x95b72ff7 GLRendererFloat (9.6) <7A6A96FE-472D-3C12-A19C-ADD30A38BB02> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Resources/GLRendererFloat.bundle/GLRendererFloat
    0x95b73000 - 0x95f6bfff com.apple.CoreGraphics (1.600.0 - 599.20.11) <82BA834B-C3D1-39CC-B9C3-5C4C976A3BCD> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics
    0x95f6c000 - 0x95f74fff libsystem_dnssd.dylib (522.90.2) <A73663C9-CE65-3FF3-B41B-686728BBFB00> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_dnssd.dylib
    0x95f75000 - 0x95fa4ff7 com.apple.framework.SystemAdministration (1.0 - 1.0) <1BD6205B-7C66-3B7B-AC8C-11BE34F7CF6B> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SystemAdministration.framework/Versions/A/SystemAdministration
    0x95fa5000 - 0x95fbaff3 com.apple.AppContainer (3.0 - 1) <017FED4F-AD6E-3A56-806B-A2D33E69EFF9> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppContainer.framework/Versions/A/AppContainer
    0x95fbb000 - 0x960f2fff com.apple.desktopservices (1.8.2 - 1.8.2) <CCE6EB2B-1799-349A-8F13-003077CDFF31> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv
    0x96142000 - 0x961a4ff3 com.apple.imfoundation (10.0 - 1000) <20565092-0897-3E34-A35A-E1F027D53A26> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IMFoundation.framework/Versions/A/IMFoundation
    0x96370000 - 0x9639aff7 libsandbox.1.dylib (278.11) <EB4CD5DF-EEDA-3785-9DD5-90FD423591FD> /usr/lib/libsandbox.1.dylib
    0x9639b000 - 0x963a5ff0 libCGInterfaces.dylib (271) <F78617B0-10DD-3DB0-988A-2407D630519A> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGInterfaces.dylib
    0x963a6000 - 0x963b2fff libkxld.dylib (2422.90.20) <28EAB745-E690-34E7-B9F0-BD05E507173B> /usr/lib/system/libkxld.dylib
    0x963b3000 - 0x963fbfff com.apple.PerformanceAnalysis (1.47 - 47) <EC8DB814-693E-354D-9571-A4B2F0350BDF> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PerformanceAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/PerformanceAnalysis
    0x963fc000 - 0x96401ff3 libsystem_platform.dylib (24.90.1) <0613F163-9A7A-3908-B30B-AC1627503933> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_platform.dylib
    0x96402000 - 0x96482ff7 com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices (600.4 - 600.4) <CD464F18-7E2A-3FF7-9908-CB6530158FBF> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/Versions/A/OSServices
    0x9671d000 - 0x96721fff libheimdal-asn1.dylib (323.15) <2C5FF5E6-F253-387E-959A-B1926DD99B31> /usr/lib/libheimdal-asn1.dylib
    0x96722000 - 0x96722fff com.apple.Carbon (154 - 157) <6C29C608-97B4-306E-AEC5-6F48EDF7EFB5> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Carbon
    0x96723000 - 0x9673cfff libAVFAudio.dylib (32.2) <C4CBDFDF-8F77-3872-B7DE-D2D7982084BA> /System/Library/Frameworks/AVFoundation.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libAVFAudio.dylib
    0x9673d000 - 0x9684aff7 com.apple.ImageIO.framework (3.3.0 - 1042) <677F8044-E8B4-34A8-B7D9-575D7CEA019E> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO
    0x9684b000 - 0x96851ff7 com.apple.AddressBook.ContactsFoundation (8.0 - 1369) <9A9AB323-5534-3FD5-879C-763E4265AED1> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ContactsFoundation.framework/Versions/A/ContactsFoundation
    0x96852000 - 0x96853fff libsystem_blocks.dylib (63) <2AC67D5E-ECD4-3644-A53C-9684F9B7AA33> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_blocks.dylib
    0x96854000 - 0x96862ff7 libz.1.dylib (53) <858B4D9F-D87E-3D81-B07A-DF9632BD185F> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib
    0x96863000 - 0x9688bfff libsystem_info.dylib (449.1.3) <BB68E8CC-422F-3121-8C86-D0F766FB696D> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_info.dylib
    0x9688c000 - 0x96897fff com.apple.CrashReporterSupport (10.9 - 538) <7ED18744-8296-3AB8-BBAA-77B0849CF88E> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CrashReporterSupport.framework/Versions/A/CrashReporterSupport
    0x96898000 - 0x968e7ff1 com.apple.HIServices (1.22 - 467.2) <F47161AA-E19F-3357-862F-5B4C8DA97975> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices
    0x968e8000 - 0x96cadff6 libLAPACK.dylib (1094.5) <E6286E68-3501-31AC-813E-75B3B3968011> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib
    0x96cae000 - 0x96d7efef libvDSP.dylib (423.32) <E2FA7230-A001-3F6B-9ACF-6998C51AD7DC> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvDSP.dylib
    0x96d7f000 - 0x96d7ffff libodfde.dylib (20) <98FC02AE-C596-3ED5-80D1-C502FF6115ED> /usr/lib/libodfde.dylib
    0x96d80000 - 0x96dd6ff6 com.apple.ScalableUserInterface (1.0 - 1) <2C81641B-FA30-32FF-8B3E-3CB9BF53B2D9> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ScalableUserInterface.framework/Versions/A/ScalableUserInterface
    0x96dd7000 - 0x96e83ffb libvMisc.dylib (423.32) <43873EFF-FB43-3301-BEE8-F2C3A046D7A6> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib
    0x977df000 - 0x97803fff libJPEG.dylib (1042) <AEC2D16E-12E6-3D85-933E-6728EBA802A7> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib
    0x97804000 - 0x97859ff3 com.apple.ImageCaptureCore (5.0 - 5.0) <69A007AE-4654-3C79-9AF6-5EC8F173F225> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageCaptureCore.framework/Versions/A/ImageCaptureCore
    0x9785a000 - 0x9785bffd libunc.dylib (28) <22A126A1-DCFB-3BE5-A66B-C973F0A5D839> /usr/lib/system/libunc.dylib
    0x9785c000 - 0x9785fff7 libdyld.dylib (239.4) <F4604F64-945B-3871-8F26-E9C55488BC27> /usr/lib/system/libdyld.dylib
    0x97860000 - 0x9786afff com.apple.bsd.ServiceManagement (2.0 - 2.0) <B84F3916-236A-347B-9C1F-3DE571496737> /System/Library/Frameworks/ServiceManagement.framework/Versions/A/ServiceManagement
    0x9786b000 - 0x97892fff com.apple.CoreVideo (1.8 - 117.2) <A53FDD90-F200-3F7C-8A8E-5DE36D3DFBB0> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo
    0x97893000 - 0x97906fff com.apple.SearchKit (1.4.0 - 1.4.0) <6F607AB6-7553-37BA-BEC5-98FD7C27FAD7> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framework/Versions/A/SearchKit
    0x97907000 - 0x9790aff3 com.apple.AppleSystemInfo (3.0 - 3.0) <4586B503-A0A8-3654-AA48-D2F9FA0188CB> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleSystemInfo.framework/Versions/A/AppleSystemInfo
    0x9790b000 - 0x97b74fff com.apple.AddressBook.framework (8.0 - 1369) <B47D95FD-FCD4-3BB3-B688-5597E67B5247> /System/Library/Frameworks/AddressBook.framework/Versions/A/AddressBook
    0x97b75000 - 0x97b9aff7 com.apple.quartzfilters (1.8.0 - 1.7.0) <FCF52905-85B1-375C-B0AA-B8251B614D2D> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QuartzFilters.framework/Versions/A/QuartzFilters
    0x97b9b000 - 0x97ba2ff2 com.apple.NetFS (6.0 - 4.0) <915AA303-C02B-3B0C-8208-D8AAA4350DB4> /System/Library/Frameworks/NetFS.framework/Versions/A/NetFS
    0x97ba3000 - 0x97ea4ffb com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore (1077.17 - 1077.17) <02C72D54-E3D3-32B0-A081-E85A7038489D> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore
    0x97ea5000 - 0x97ea9ffa libcache.dylib (62) <9730D7F2-D226-3F30-8D26-BF598CB781F6> /usr/lib/system/libcache.dylib
    0x97eaa000 - 0x97eb0ffb libunwind.dylib (35.3) <099D1A6F-A1F0-3D05-BF1C-0A7BB32D39C2> /usr/lib/system/libunwind.dylib
    0x97eb1000 - 0x97eb2ffa libsystem_sandbox.dylib (278.11) <E8BE1DF7-2F3D-3202-B807-A85C99220AB6> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_sandbox.dylib
    0x97eb3000 - 0x981a8ff8 com.apple.CoreImage (9.2.7) <AD2199E4-B18B-3CFC-94C4-B1B8D20CFB8B> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreImage.framework/Versions/A/CoreImage
    0x981a9000 - 0x981e1ff7 com.apple.MediaKit (15 - 709) <82E0F8C0-313C-379C-9994-4D21587D0C0C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MediaKit.framework/Versions/A/MediaKit
    0x981e2000 - 0x98689fe7 com.apple.CoreAUC (6.22.08 - 6.22.08) <3F9E2986-8FF9-3339-A0C8-DC1186C4A5EC> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreAUC.framework/Versions/A/CoreAUC
    0x986bd000 - 0x986bdfff com.apple.ApplicationServices (48 - 48) <7967F6FA-2984-3CC3-AD9A-7B9AEC562A2A> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices
    0x986be000 - 0x9878cff7 com.apple.backup.framework (1.5.2 - 1.5.2) <BE2F37D3-F610-30EE-B106-44B5DAE35603> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Backup.framework/Versions/A/Backup
    0x9878d000 - 0x98797ff7 com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework (4.7.1 - 4.7.1) <C4CC55E5-6CC4-307E-9499-AF89A6463AF4> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis
    0x98798000 - 0x987c3ff7 libpcap.A.dylib (42) <66FBEAD3-FE91-3A89-8706-FB95229068AC> /usr/lib/libpcap.A.dylib
    0x987c4000 - 0x98934fff com.apple.QTKit (7.7.3 - 2826.17) <962F9FB1-7E46-3F93-9BAF-E05E7CF8D36D> /System/Library/Frameworks/QTKit.framework/Versions/A/QTKit
    0x98935000 - 0x98951ff9 com.apple.Ubiquity (1.3 - 289) <1CEDC83D-7282-3B4D-8CF7-4FE045012391> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Ubiquity.framework/Versions/A/Ubiquity
    0x98952000 - 0x98956ffc com.apple.IOSurface (91 - 91) <DECEEB72-3C7E-3C21-9237-E5AD293F8B09> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOSurface.framework/Versions/A/IOSurface
    0x98957000 - 0x9895fff7 libCGCMS.A.dylib (599.20.11) <BE016E3E-3A65-35F7-A9D4-96684ECB39B0> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGCMS.A.dylib
    0x98960000 - 0x98968fff libcopyfile.dylib (103) <1B1484BD-08B6-3BA9-94CA-A7C24B610EB3> /usr/lib/system/libcopyfile.dylib
    0x98969000 - 0x98a14ff5 com.apple.imcore (10.0 - 1000) <000D6E8B-1067-3FE1-8524-18A8710C572E> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IMCore.framework/Versions/A/IMCore
    0x98a17000 - 0x98adeff7 com.apple.DiscRecording (8.0 - 8000.4.6) <84A7EC09-3BBD-3E04-A88C-6D3B724448FF> /System/Library/Frameworks/DiscRecording.framework/Versions/A/DiscRecording
    0x98be8000 - 0x98c1affb com.apple.CoreAVCHD (5.7.0 - 5700.4.3) <30CF0E7B-3511-318F-AC31-06C29EDC111E> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreAVCHD.framework/Versions/A/CoreAVCHD
    0x98c1b000 - 0x98d32ffb com.apple.WebKit (9537 - 9537.74.9) <27AE437D-1DBE-34E9-8FE5-E9A5BD5CEBB0> /System/Library/Frameworks/WebKit.framework/Versions/A/WebKit
    0x98d39000 - 0x98d42fff com.apple.audio.SoundManager (4.1 - 4.1) <68B7CEB7-AF09-3E24-8548-6ABF065B5186> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonSound.framework/Versions/A/CarbonSound
    0x98d43000 - 0x98d74ff4 com.apple.securityinterface (9.0 - 55047) <0D5ED2B8-C973-3C91-BA45-22501A043263> /System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityInterface.framework/Versions/A/SecurityInterface
    0x9969c000 - 0x9969cffd com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit (1.10 - 1.10) <85316395-817E-342D-8F41-88838EC6FB63> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit
    0x9969d000 - 0x99919fe7 com.apple.QuickTime (7.7.3 - 2826.17) <E8F7EFCE-41FD-3E30-AAA5-5C232317E9D2> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuickTime.framework/Versions/A/QuickTime
    0x9991a000 - 0x9991dffb libutil.dylib (34) <B496031E-E763-3DEB-84D2-85C0F3DF2012> /usr/lib/libutil.dylib
    0x9991e000 - 0x99a12fff libFontParser.dylib (111.1) <D8F9B2A4-41A6-3407-8D80-13A841F97BE5> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontParser.dylib
    0x99a13000 - 0x99a26fff com.apple.ImageCapture (9.0 - 9.0) <63D5C96F-1893-3F35-ADFB-EE451AFD87E6> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageCapture.framework/Versions/A/ImageCapture
    0x99a27000 - 0x99a2affa libCGXType.A.dylib (599.20.11) <8824B66A-D235-3163-808D-8B98F69304CD> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGXType.A.dylib
    0x99a2e000 - 0x99a6cff7 com.apple.NavigationServices (3.8 - 215) <A093AAF0-248E-313E-BA82-01F69E269895> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/NavigationServices.framework/Versions/A/NavigationServices
    0x99a6d000 - 0x99ad4ffc com.apple.framework.CoreWLAN (4.3.2 - 432.47) <A02FAF3F-A8F4-3293-9321-AED904B5F069> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreWLAN.framework/Versions/A/CoreWLAN
    0x99ad5000 - 0x99ad7ffb libRadiance.dylib (1042) <22E517A8-4725-3175-B5D1-5573FBE780B3> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib
    0x99ad8000 - 0x99adafff libquarantine.dylib (71) <EE3B510E-1AEC-3171-8A1A-D6A5A42CF35C> /usr/lib/system/libquarantine.dylib
    0x99adb000 - 0x99aeafff libGL.dylib (9.6) <58C42A46-27D0-3228-B3C1-EC3923D49BAD> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib
    0x99aeb000 - 0x99af5ff3 com.apple.DisplayServicesFW (2.8 - 360.8.14) <B14B15EC-41BA-37F6-B696-8BBA0E325C0C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DisplayServices.framework/Versions/A/DisplayServices
    0x99af6000 - 0x99afefee libcldcpuengine.dylib (2.3.58) <A393291F-F561-3424-8BD2-AE4496B85F4A> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libcldcpuengine.dylib
    0x99aff000 - 0x99b03fff com.apple.IOAccelerator (98.14 - 98.14) <2F453A7B-45B7-313D-AE23-A4D1A1E94D66> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IOAccelerator.framework/Versions/A/IOAccelerator
    0x99b04000 - 0x99b34ff3 libtidy.A.dylib (15.12) <3DBE95FE-8FA7-3584-9202-E37B54B3B064> /usr/lib/libtidy.A.dylib
    0x99b35000 - 0x99b8aff7 com.apple.QuickLookFramework (5.0 - 622.7) <215A2C74-801A-39AE-85E4-A1E5031CFD38> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuickLook.framework/Versions/A/QuickLook
    0x99b8b000 - 0x99d09ff8 libGLProgrammability.dylib (9.6) <95E86FA5-8620-38C5-B3CB-885F32569634> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLProgrammability.dylib
    0x99d0a000 - 0x99de5ff7 com.apple.LaunchServices (572.26 - 572.26) <5915A9AC-7928-30B1-9329-94048ADE81D9> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices
    0x99de6000 - 0x99e84ff7 com.apple.PDFKit (2.9.1 - 2.9.1) <37D112C0-3AF4-399F-B1E0-09162CBA3741> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PDFKit.framework/Versions/A/PDFKit
    0x99e85000 - 0x99e86ff7 com.apple.diagnosticlogcollection (10.0 - 1000) <B2525E0D-2BB1-3AF6-BDCA-56DCDC1F7DBF> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DiagnosticLogCollection.framework/Versions/A/DiagnosticLogCollection
    0x99e87000 - 0x99edcff7 com.apple.framework.internetaccounts (2.1 - 210) <3E555C08-C8FA-3175-8C3F-E49F6F5238A6> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/InternetAccounts.framework/Versions/A/InternetAccounts
    0x99edd000 - 0x99f0dff7 com.apple.CoreServicesInternal (184.9 - 184.9) <999FEDEC-7657-3F32-A9AE-F29E0BE0AAF5> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreServicesInternal.framework/Versions/A/CoreServicesInternal
    0x99f0e000 - 0x99f6affa com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore (9.0 - 428) <3E248391-2669-328B-B84F-8763FE8E92BB> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore
    0x99f6b000 - 0x99f72fff libMatch.1.dylib (19) <3B3680FC-2AC9-37CC-B262-5ACE2CF8939A> /usr/lib/libMatch.1.dylib
    0x99f73000 - 0x99f75ff2 com.apple.EFILogin (2.0 - 2) <BC558029-74C0-3A69-B376-8F4CBF8C338F> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/EFILogin.framework/Versions/A/EFILogin
    0x99f76000 - 0x9ab94ff3 com.apple.AppKit (6.9 - 1265.19) <07125263-9E97-3A47-BBD3-6FB462910565> /System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit
    0x9ab95000 - 0x9aebbffb com.apple.JavaScriptCore (9537 - 9537.74.4) <1AE99257-8FDA-3A6D-8463-D0BD07D77762> /System/Library/Frameworks/JavaScriptCore.framework/Versions/A/JavaScriptCore
    0x9aebc000 - 0x9aebcffe com.apple.AOSMigrate (1.0 - 1) <E612B5AD-06AE-3BCB-BA14-F7B64714640A> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AOSMigrate.framework/Versions/A/AOSMigrate
    0x9af24000 - 0x9af5cfff com.apple.LDAPFramework (2.4.28 - 194.5) <4399D209-B119-3ACC-97AF-F2E14DD207CB> /System/Library/Frameworks/LDAP.framework/Versions/A/LDAP
    0x9af5d000 - 0x9af61fff com.apple.CommonPanels (1.2.6 - 96) <E7CA63C6-CEE9-3F0A-93A7-C12C653FFB80> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommonPanels.framework/Versions/A/CommonPanels
    0x9af62000 - 0x9b10a4af libobjc.A.dylib (551.1) <31CBE178-E972-30D1-ADC6-4B8345CAE326> /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib
    0x9b10b000 - 0x9b15bff7 libcorecrypto.dylib (161.1) <135FD99E-2211-3DF4-825C-C9F816107F0C> /usr/lib/system/libcorecrypto.dylib
    0x9b15c000 - 0x9b169fff com.apple.Librarian (1.2 - 1) <F85681E3-3398-327B-829B-1D8078C38C22> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Librarian.framework/Versions/A/Librarian
    0x9b175000 - 0x9b17cffb libsystem_pthread.dylib (53.1.4) <8B1B7B84-1B5D-32A8-AC0D-1E689E5C8A4C> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_pthread.dylib
    0x9b17d000 - 0x9b1aeff5 com.apple.GSS (4.0 - 2.0) <8C72F861-47F5-3641-9744-B5EF9647C827> /System/Library/Frameworks/GSS.framework/Versions/A/GSS
    0x9b1af000 - 0x9b1b0fff libSystem.B.dylib (1197.1.1) <E06132B8-2FD8-322D-A151-C9474B36B561> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
    0x9b1b1000 - 0x9b526ff9 com.apple.HIToolbox (2.1 - 697.4) <8CB677B7-43FC-3534-A685-5A5445C95F7D> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox
    0x9b527000 - 0x9b5beff7 com.apple.ink.framework (10.9 - 207) <EF00BCCB-B270-3F3D-9424-EF5F4BC23E25> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink
    0x9b5bf000 - 0x9b699ff6 com.apple.QuickLookUIFramework (5.0 - 622.7) <6F9C5661-0D7D-3B54-AC34-55E1A24EC05A> /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QuickLookUI.framework/Versions/A/QuickLookUI
    0x9b69a000 - 0x9b6adff7 com.apple.idsfoundation (10.0 - 1000) <67D0D240-D471-3882-8FAA-922FD91C3846> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IDSFoundation.framework/Versions/A/IDSFoundation
    0x9b6ae000 - 0x9b724ff3 com.apple.securityfoundation (6.0 - 55122.1) <18024F59-DE2B-3FC5-A29F-8F2B27349685> /System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityFoundation.framework/Versions/A/SecurityFoundation
    0x9b725000 - 0x9b7aefff com.apple.CoreSymbolication (3.0 - 141) <4D580E6C-79B5-3583-9713-4DDF9A0D096C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Cor
  • mrjasonbearub17_ESO
    I have crashes like this and im on a pc with a nvidia gtx 670 8gb ram 1tb of hardrive and its gotten to the point where i cant even log in anymore. I have done every fix out there and it hasnt changed