The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Someone should have said it. The Daggerfall Paladin Costume is terrible.

• Dragonredux
    Dragonredux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At this point I've started spending tickets on guild commendations for Isobel.

The outfit style from the collector's edition looks more knightly than this.
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    As others have noted, colors are muted, or something, on this costume. I gave up and used bland colors and here is the screenshot. It's kind of NPC.
    9FBX5vk.png

Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • bruta
    bruta
    ✭✭✭
    wolfie1.0. wrote: »
    There are a few exceptions... but it seems to me that most outfits and costumes that make it to the events are ones that seem to be rejected from the crown store and crown crates.

Just my opinion on the matter.

yeah, doubt someone would buy this with crowns.
    what I don't understand is, how they decided to offer this terrible costume as "the big thing" to unlock after months of tickets. it's such a letdown
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I completed mine today. It's not the most flattering outfit (maybe it will please die-hard realists who hate "sexy" armor) but it looks alright if you dye it a different color. I made mine blue.
    And I never use helmets.
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dojohoda wrote: »
    As others have noted, colors are muted, or something, on this costume. I gave up and used bland colors and here is the screenshot. It's kind of NPC.
    9FBX5vk.png

Looks really good, could see my Isobel in this.
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dojohoda wrote: »
    9FBX5vk.png

Looks really good, could see my Isobel in this.

It looks nice on her. The colors I used are basically a combo of gray | white | brown:
    Warrior's Steel
    Soul Shriven Pale
    Motif Master Brown
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • Austacker
    Austacker
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've been a Templar main since the game launched.

When I saw this skin and the cost to get it, I just laughed and closed the window.

Possibly the most stupid, ill placed, anti-thematic 'paladin' style armor skin I've ever seen in a MMO.

I wouldn't want this thing for free....
  • jtm1018
    jtm1018
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should have made a hand to hand combat skill to go with that, so players can role play as a mighty power ranger or a mask raider or something.
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best I can do with it.

O8B3fuy.png
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Austacker wrote: »
    Possibly the most stupid, ill placed, anti-thematic 'paladin' style armor skin I've ever seen in a MMO.

I found it curious that they would associate a color other than blue and silver with Daggerfall. Clearly an abhorration of lore, not really explained anywhere that I've seen. I can't think of any real paladins in Tamriel other than perhaps the Vigilant of Stendarr, but they were more like monks than armored knights.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • rpa
    rpa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    By the way, ESO+ Trial is on (Oct. 13-20). Remember to dye your costumes for each of your chars.
  • WildRaptorX
    WildRaptorX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dyed in iron coloured like and now it’s Isobel’s costume! I like it
  • FelisCatus
    FelisCatus
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you dye it, it's actually a pretty decent costume.
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why they made the original color pink, I have no idea, but with dye, it's alright.
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even when dyed I still think it's bad. An outfit would look better.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!