The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Group finder is broken again

FeedbackOnly
FeedbackOnly
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Since this evening it hasn't been working for anyone online

Edit

It's been working extremely well since let's call it the final fix. Now if you are dos I could go to craglorn still or captial cities to do some external searching for people or LF group messages.

Thanks all including zos for fixing it.

Edit 2:
I should of knocked on wood 😢
Edited by FeedbackOnly on April 1, 2022 6:06PM
  • Bitter_Apple21
    Never had to wait longer than 2 min as tank before. Exited queue after 17min.

But never tried day 1 of new launch before either.

Probably a noob error.

Oh, well.
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Probably a noob error.

Oh, well.

Exited queue on tank at 25 mins
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Update:

Everyone is going to craglorn or other captial cities to form random groups, new dungeons, and trials
    Edited by FeedbackOnly on March 15, 2022 4:58AM
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Probably a noob error.

Oh, well.

Iy has been good since dark brotherhood. It's been awhile since they broke group finder. (Exception undaunted events)
  • wolfie1.0.
    wolfie1.0.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Guild members are reporting waiting for over an hour in each role. the finder only works if you have a premade group

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Kevin
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Now it even says "disabled" in red when you scroll over the roles

Same for BG
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • ShawnLaRock
    ShawnLaRock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same - ran Ship 5-6 times earlier today, insta-queue... tonight no pop on Tank.

S.
  • wolfie1.0.
    wolfie1.0.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I was able to get a premade group created for random vet. it launched and one of the group members was launched into another dungeon instance that showed all other group members offline. they had to log out the game entirely to fix.
  • ShawnLaRock
    ShawnLaRock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ Ah. That might explain what happened at the end of my last run - looking for a chest we missed, and the other person just seemed to disappear.

S.
  • ixthUA
    ixthUA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got a random vet dungeon on healer within 2 minutes at 5 AM GMT. Queue was usually instant, so this is an increase in waiting time.
  • Marcus_Thracius
    Marcus_Thracius
    ✭✭✭✭
    Look at this as a feature
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Getting faster queues then when group finder was fixed 😂

Come join us in craglorn
  • Bitter_Apple21
    Early morning before work. Login times much faster. Wayshrine to wayshrine much faster.

Queuing as tank on pledge....still running much longer than typical. Writing this, up to 4 min and counting...
  • DigiAngel
    DigiAngel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same...it's terrible now.
  • Ragnarok0130
    Ragnarok0130
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Group finder was broken for me too. Waited 30 minutes had to try to leave it multiple times and it wouldn’t let me leave the queue at all. Continued to play for 2 hours and nothing popped.
  • SteamKitten01
    SteamKitten01
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't tried queuing today yet. Yesterday I was getting queues to pop no problem earlier in the day (PC/NA) for both randoms and the new dungeons but when I tried to group with 2 friends during prime time we had several issues trying to queue for the new dungeons. After an unusually long wait for a group already consisting of a tank, healer and 1 dps, we had multiple instances where the queue would pop, we would repeatedly click to accept the queue and the game would not register one or more of us accepting the queue and after the timer expired would tell us that someone in our group did not accept in time. There were a couple of times where even after the queue timer expired, we were stuck in a readycheck for several minutes. While stuck in ready check, the game wouldn't even let us leave the group to try to reform it. We tried changing leaders and reforming the group several times before we gave up and went to Craglorn to find a DPS and manually ported in. Even manually traveling, it still took some of us several minutes in loading screens to port in to the dungeon.
    SteamKitten01- GM of The Traveling Torchbug (PC/NA)
  • Bitter_Apple21
    Okay, decided to do daily writs. Finished first toon needed to move to second. Quit queue on tank, random normal after 35 min.

Ouch
  • ApoAlaia
    ApoAlaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Okay, decided to do daily writs. Finished first toon needed to move to second. Quit queue on tank, random normal after 35 min.

Ouch

Wait, you queued for 35 mins... as tank?
  • Bitter_Apple21
    Yup.
  • Bitter_Apple21
    Previous to this, I had gotten used to waits of 20+ mins as DPS. My first time as healer, wow, like 5 min. Eventually turned out to be the most varied. Sometimes 5 or less other times 15-20.

Tank.....typically as soon as hit the button. Worst 1min.

This....incredible, but I do not remember the days of new launches so I have no exp if this is typical for a new launch, or, as people saw, broken...

But other posts are right, yesterday up to noon west coast time, logins were long, wayshrine to wayshrine waits were long, but dungeon queues seem normal.

Opposite since last night.
  • ApoAlaia
    ApoAlaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yup.

Well I won't be doing my daily random today it seems, because if that is the queue time for tank I don't want to know what it is for DD.
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ApoAlaia wrote: »

Ouch

Wait, you queued for 35 mins... as tank?

I had 25 mins queue and it wasn't even prime time. I also tried on healer thinking maybe there's no healers in queue...
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ApoAlaia wrote: »
    Yup.

Well I won't be doing my daily random today it seems, because if that is the queue time for tank I don't want to know what it is for DD.

It just doesn't work. I haven't heard anyone getting in since past midnight launch day
  • DigiAngel
    DigiAngel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In game right now and still broken...queue as a tank at lvl 49 and nothing....waiting...waiting...watching my experience scroll just tick away.
  • EdmondDontes
    EdmondDontes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried to queue for random normal twice today as tank, nothing for over 35 minutes. Queue as tank is usually instant or within seconds.

Group finder is definitely broken.
  • Bitter_Apple21
    Was just online (lunchtime west coast), same thing. Logins much improved, wayshrine to wayshrine much improved (effectively back to normal).

Tried Undaunted daily at Ban1, quit after 25 min, no luck getting in.

Yes, typically seconds..
  • vgabor
    vgabor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Kevin

Any news on when group finder going to be fixed?
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_KaiSchober is their a fix in works on this or at least people aware?
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found that in Craglorn zone chat you can get groups for the 2 new dungeons in a relatively easy 5-10 minute wait for DPS.

Note: his is what Trial groups have been pretty much always done since no Trial Group Tool exists
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • DigiAngel
    DigiAngel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did find that BG worked fine...FTIW.