The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

[Fun Forum Game] The Monkey's Paw - ESO edition.

• GuildedLilly
    GuildedLilly
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to be able to ride up mountains skyrim style

Granted. But unlike skyrim, when you find those mysterious alpha walls that are climbable...the moment you reach the end of them or fall, you and your mount take fall damage equal to the height above ground level/sea level according to the game, and fall through terrain for 5 min until the game finally allows your corpse in the void to respawn at wayshrine. IF you attempt to log out or restart the game before option to wayshrine appears, you cause a fatal error that permanently removes that mount and that character from your account.

I wish we could dye hairstyles.

Grandmaster crafter, alt-o-holic, PC NA/EU, and XB1 NA/EU
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Granted. But unlike skyrim, when you find those mysterious alpha walls that are climbable...the moment you reach the end of them or fall, you and your mount take fall damage equal to the height above ground level/sea level according to the game, and fall through terrain for 5 min until the game finally allows your corpse in the void to respawn at wayshrine. IF you attempt to log out or restart the game before option to wayshrine appears, you cause a fatal error that permanently removes that mount and that character from your account.

Granted. Hairystyles can now be dyed on the fly at no cost wherever you are, however an addon called "RGB hair" has quickly been made and now almost everyone in town has obnoxiously vibrant ever-changing haircolours.

I wish we had underwater content.
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ratzkifal wrote: »

Granted. Hairystyles can now be dyed on the fly at no cost wherever you are, however an addon called "RGB hair" has quickly been made and now almost everyone in town has obnoxiously vibrant ever-changing haircolours.

I wish we had underwater content.

Granted but all the Underwater levels just make you play that Teenage Mutant Turtle Water Level over and over again everytime.

I wish that they'd let you build custom walls for your houses.
  • Remathilis
    Remathilis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »
    [. I wish that they'd let you build custom walls for your houses.

Granted. 100 crowns per meter in game.

I wish we had a battle mage class
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remathilis wrote: »
    spartaxoxo wrote: »
    [. I wish that they'd let you build custom walls for your houses.

Granted. 100 crowns per meter in game.

I wish we had a battle mage class

Congratulations, you now have the Tamriel equivalent of Beyblade. Tiny tops made of Chim El Adabal. Let it rip!!!

I wish for Christopher Walken to voice a new main character in the next zone they release.
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Congratulations, you now have the Tamriel equivalent of Beyblade. Tiny tops made of Chim El Adabal. Let it rip!!!

I wish for Christopher Walken to voice a new main character in the next zone they release.

Congratulations. Christopher Walken. Now voices. A new character. Whilst inhaling helium

I would like dyes to behave consistently on outfits

Soupy twist
  • lillybit
    lillybit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fizl101 wrote: »

Congratulations. Christopher Walken. Now voices. A new character. Whilst inhaling helium

I would like dyes to behave consistently on outfits

Dyes now behave consistently on outfits! Everything is a consistent khaki green. Enjoy!

I wish for more guild slots
    PS4 EU
  • GuildedLilly
    GuildedLilly
    ✭✭✭
    I wish for more guild slots

Granted. You now have unlimited guild slots. Each guild you add adds 30sec to EVERY loading screen, EVERY time, on EVERY character, with potentially infinite stacks. Every guild beyond 5 also adds a stacking bureaucracy status effect: +10 secs before you can buy, sell, or list anything at merchants, -2% purchase, repair, or listing fee cost. Any bounty added due to killing, assaulting, or pick-pocketing non-combatant NPCs is multiplied by the amount of guilds you're in. You can also never leave a guild once you've joined.

I wish we could dye mount barding (their saddles and armor)
    Grandmaster crafter, alt-o-holic, PC NA/EU, and XB1 NA/EU
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mount barding dyes enabled! But each one is a new achievement you have to get first with a starting quest as long and filled with annoying NPCs as the original Coldharbor one!
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• ZeroDPS
    ZeroDPS
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZERO lag within entire game
    Edited by ZeroDPS on September 21, 2021 12:46AM
  • BoraxFlux
    BoraxFlux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZeroDPS wrote: »
    I with ZERO lag within entire game

Granted. Zos takes care of your hardware, skips your ISP and parks their servers directly at your home. Also every player is banned but you. Maintenance cost is staggering. But man, those real-time water reflections look epicly juicy in game.

I wish the Vossa-Satl was an emote rather then a memento. Would love to play it. Continuously.

Edited by BoraxFlux on September 21, 2021 12:44AM
  • Wolf_Eye
    Wolf_Eye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoraxFlux wrote: »
    ZeroDPS wrote: »
    I with ZERO lag within entire game

Granted. Zos takes care of your hardware, skips your ISP and parks their servers directly at your home. Also every player is banned but you. Maintenance cost is staggering. But man, those real-time water reflections look epicly juicy in game.

I wish the Vossa-Satl was an emote rather then a memento. Would love to play it. Continuously.

Granted, but in exchange the music will forever haunt you, all the time everyday even in your dreams.

• Wolf_Eye
    Wolf_Eye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish I had more crowns.
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wolf_Eye wrote: »

Granted, but all that dental work, you know, is painful, and with Argonian healers, they have funky herbal remedies. You'll have grubs and insect guts and unidentifiable juices smeared on your throbbing gums and mouth.

I wish that our characters could /sitcrosslegged. It's kinda silly that out of all our /sit emotes, that we can't sit crosslegged.
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • Wolf_Eye
    Wolf_Eye
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Granted, but all that dental work, you know, is painful, and with Argonian healers, they have funky herbal remedies. You'll have grubs and insect guts and unidentifiable juices smeared on your throbbing gums and mouth.

I wish that our characters could /sitcrosslegged. It's kinda silly that out of all our /sit emotes, that we can't sit crosslegged.

Granted, but every time you sit crosslegged, a graphical glitch causes your head to inflate. Making you look like a bobble head doll.

I wish I had all the crown store houses :P
  • StevieKingslayer
    StevieKingslayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Granted, but you are stuck with the previewing zone chat that never leaves and they are able to interact with all your lights.

I wish for guards to be killable, one day of the year.
    I am demanding better customer service from Zenimax Studios.
    I am demanding better and more open communication between the devs & the playerbase.
    Majin Stevie || Iothane || Nymphetamine
    PVP || PVE
    Player since beta.
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Granted, but you are stuck with the previewing zone chat that never leaves and they are able to interact with all your lights.

You can kill guards for 1 day every year - February 29th.

I want to be able tame animals in game
    Soupy twist
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Granted. But there is no increase in the "special collectibles" limit in housing. AND you have to learn all new cooking recipes in order to feed them. AND if you don't feed them they'll die and you lose your tamed pet. AND the clock is still running even when you're offline!
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Granted! You are now able to tame animals in game. They are of a special tamable variety, only exist in the new chapter zone and don't follow you into dungeons, trials, PvP, arenas or at home and they disappear after leaving the zone so you have to tame them all over again upon coming back.

I wish ZOS would move Eastmarch on the map to where it is actually supposed to be, so that it's not blocking possible Morrowind content on the Redoran coast anymore.
  • KhajiitLivesMatter
    KhajiitLivesMatter
    ✭✭✭✭

Granted! You are now able to tame animals in game. They are of a special tamable variety, only exist in the new chapter zone and don't follow you into dungeons, trials, PvP, arenas or at home and they disappear after leaving the zone so you have to tame them all over again upon coming back.

I wish ZOS would move Eastmarch on the map to where it is actually supposed to be, so that it's not blocking possible Morrowind content on the Redoran coast anymore.

acceptet now there is another tiny piece of map which is to small for a dlc

vet Overland would be pretty amazing
  • Wolf_Eye
    Wolf_Eye
    ✭✭✭✭✭

acceptet now there is another tiny piece of map which is to small for a dlc

vet Overland would be pretty amazing

You get a vet Overland, but you can only participate in vet overland on a new character and get kicked out when you turn level 50.

I wish there were carriage rides that take you to different cities that you can actually relax and watch the scenery go by as you ride them. Would be pointless, to be fair, but it would be fun. :P
  • Path
    Path
    ✭✭✭✭

Wolf_Eye wrote:
    I wish there were carriage rides that take you to different cities that you can actually relax and watch the scenery go by as you ride them. Would be pointless, to be fair, but it would be fun. :P

Granted but you have to wait for the driver to harvest provisioning items to feed his horse. And he has 0 points in quick harvesting.
    Edited by Path on September 21, 2021 9:50PM
    Fairy Tales Really Do Come True...Kinda.
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish ZOS took Fargrave out of the Deadlands DLC and turned it into a hub for future Oblivion realm exploration (because that would honestly make perfect sense and the setting is way too cool to just abandon it after one DLC).
  • Wolf_Eye
    Wolf_Eye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish ZOS took Fargrave out of the Deadlands DLC and turned it into a hub for future Oblivion realm exploration (because that would honestly make perfect sense and the setting is way too cool to just abandon it after one DLC).

Granted, but all of the giant skeletons you see across the desert have been turned into giant Barney the Dinosaurs.

I wish there was an Elder Scrolls series on Netflix.
  • robwolf666
    robwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Granted, but all of the giant skeletons you see across the desert have been turned into giant Barney the Dinosaurs.

Granted, but the entire cast has to speak with a Liverpudlian accent.

I wish for Cyrodiil and IC to made entirely PvE. ;)
  • Wolf_Eye
    Wolf_Eye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    robwolf666 wrote: »

Granted, but the entire cast has to speak with a Liverpudlian accent.

I wish for Cyrodiil and IC to made entirely PvE. ;)

I actually think I'd be ok with Liverpudlian accents :smile: (Is it called Scouse?)

You get your wish and all of Cyrodiil and IC are PvE....but every single mob's AI has been adjusted to act like a nightblade player ganker. Have fun! :p

• Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wished for PVE MagDK buffs.
    But they also capped crit damage making my PVP gank-stam-blade now useless in response.

You win some you lose some.
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish for an Australian server so ping for people in that area is lower.
  • Wolf_Eye
    Wolf_Eye
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You get an Australian server and ping is AMAZINGLY LOW....but for unexplainable reasons, every hour on the hour you always CTD.

I wish we had all the furnishings in game that NPCs had (because I have seen more than a few furnishings in NPC homes that we do not have the ability to create).
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

You get your wish - there is now an Oceanic Server where everyone in the region gets pings of 20 or less. Slight adjustments had to be made and all the music in the game (which cannot be switched off) is now Peter Andre and Jason Donovan

I would like to be able to punt up and down the rivers
    Edited by fizl101 on September 23, 2021 5:02PM
    Soupy twist