The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Fun Forum Game] The Monkey's Paw - ESO edition.

• Alarde
    Alarde
    ✭✭✭
    I wish flying was added to the game via mounts.
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish for a toy horse, but on a wooden tricycle.
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alarde wrote: »
    I wish flying was added to the game via mounts.

That was my example already, but I'll give you another.

Your wish is granted, but there will be an impossible-to-fix bug that causes fall damage upon dismounting based on distance travelled.

I wish for consoles to get access to addons somehow.
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • notyuu
    notyuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ratzkifal wrote: »

Done, but they are pay per add-on.

I wish we had class change tokens.
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    notyuu wrote: »

Done, but they are pay per add-on.

I wish we had class change tokens.

You can change your class, but you do not get to choose. Which class you change to is determined by which class is currently the least played. You can end up getting the same class again if the class you are trying to switch from is the least played class. The token will be consumed anyway.

Edit: Oh and I wish for overland content to be challenging again.
    Edited by Ratzkifal on September 18, 2021 8:30PM
  • BoraxFlux
    BoraxFlux
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Edit: Oh and I wish for overland content to be challenging again.

Granted, but overland content will always one-shot you.

I wish a limitless PvP siege-bag, to store all sieges, camps and repairstuffs.

• Luke_Flamesword
    Luke_Flamesword
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Granted, but you interact with it only by crown store buyable assistant and you can't summon him in Cyrodiil.

I wish there was option to create our own quests in ESO with possibility to share them with community.

PC | EU | DC |Stam Dk Breton
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Granted, but you interact with it only by crown store buyable assistant and you can't summon him in Cyrodiil.

I wish there was option to create our own quests in ESO with possibility to share them with community.

Good news everyone! You can now make your own quests, and you can share them with others for all your creative fun!
    The bugs they all contain some so severe they cause crashes, is a feature so they feel like a proper ZoS/Bethesda quest!

I wish argonians and khajiit's body markings and skintype/fur pattern was seperate types so you could combine them.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Good news everyone! You can now make your own quests, and you can share them with others for all your creative fun!
    The bugs they all contain some so severe they cause crashes, is a feature so they feel like a proper ZoS/Bethesda quest!

I wish argonians and khajiit's body markings and skintype/fur pattern was seperate types so you could combine them.

Granted. You can combine them, but together they don't end up looking anything like what you'd expect. Also vampirism becomes meta, so all of it fades into ugliness.

I wish for different furstock of Khajiit and types of Argonians to be playable.
  • BoraxFlux
    BoraxFlux
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Granted: the proud race of the Squirrel just became available, but you can only wear one piece of light armor and have a 1-slot ability bar.

I wish for a fishingboat with a net, a fishing rod just isn't efficient for The Title.

• VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoraxFlux wrote: »

Granted: the proud race of the Squirrel just became available, but you can only wear one piece of light armor and have a 1-slot ability bar.

I wish for a fishingboat with a net, a fishing rod just isn't efficient for The Title.

Granted, but it has a 5% chance to net a slaughterfish which immediately tries to gnaw your face off. Each slaughterfish catch also diminishes the durability of your net, allowing more fish to escape unless you repair it at a vendor or use special net repair kits. Say goodbye to relaxing fishing!

I wish for better Breton focused content.
  • Luke_Flamesword
    Luke_Flamesword
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And they deliver this, but this is last chapter of ESO and game is closed few months later.

I wish that all races have passives viable for both stamina and magicka builds.
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And they deliver this, but this is last chapter of ESO and game is closed few months later.

You get this, but it gets released with ESO's newest, greatest Elsweyr expansion, Hello Kitty Online! The bright pink, friendly, dumbed down, homogenous game of your dreams!

I wish for Dosha to return to her former glory.
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You get this, but it gets released with ESO's newest, greatest Elsweyr expansion, Hello Kitty Online! The bright pink, friendly, dumbed down, homogenous game of your dreams!

I wish for Dosha to return to her former glory.

Doshia returns to her former glory but in an effort to reduce grind if you have done the fighter's guild quest once, not only do you not need to do it again, you can't do it again at all. Everyone only gets to fight her once and if you've already done that before the patch you missed your chance.

I wish for Cyrodiil performance to be fixed.
  • Shawn_PT
    Shawn_PT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is looking just like a regular ZOS reveal/Patch Notes post :joy:
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Done! It is now a PvE overland zone.

I wish I could finally get through all the story content.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Michae wrote: »

Done! It is now a PvE overland zone.

I wish I could finally get through all the story content.

All story content gets removed. Congratz! You technically managed to get through all the story content!

I wish the Lire essence rune had a unique enchantment effect when crafted into a glyph.

• Remathilis
    Remathilis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish the Lire essence rune had a unique enchantment effect when crafted into a glyph.

Done. It creates a glyph that Deals [x] Magicka Damage to Undead and Daedra. The only ones that exist are the ones that were found one 2014 and not used.

I wish console had a mini map option

• Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remathilis wrote: »

Done. It creates a glyph that Deals [x] Magicka Damage to Undead and Daedra. The only ones that exist are the ones that were found one 2014 and not used.

Granted, but it still doesn't show you skyshards, dungeon bosses, or other points of interests. It's the bare basic layout.

I wish for a battle mammoth mount that can hold up to 4 people on it.
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It is done. But the "mini" part is the most important one as the map is so small you need to be extremely close to your screen to make out any details.

I wish you could train your mount all the way on day one, provided you have the gold.
  • lillybit
    lillybit
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Granted, but it still doesn't show you skyshards, dungeon bosses, or other points of interests. It's the bare basic layout.

Done but as soon as a second person mounts it unsummons itself muttering about unsafe working conditions

I wish I could see research on the login page
    PS4 EU
  • Rebirthment
    Rebirthment
    ✭✭✭✭
    lillybit wrote: »

Done but as soon as a second person mounts it unsummons itself muttering about unsafe working conditions

I wish I could see research on the login page

Sure but it costs 5k crowns

I wish we could romance Quen
  • Luke_Flamesword
    Luke_Flamesword
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You can, but you progress relationship by buying her gifts from crown store. When you marry her, she will regulary spent your crowns for her needs and you don't have any control on it. When you will have no more crowns, she will just leave you, stealing all your gold and all items in bank and you will never see her again.

I wish Khajit companion with funny lines.
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can, but you progress relationship by buying her gifts from crown store. When you marry her, she will regulary spent your crowns for her needs and you don't have any control on it. When you will have no more crowns, she will just leave you, stealing all your gold and all items in bank and you will never see her again.

I grant your wish, but the only funny lines are lines of.....skooma. And your companion does not share.

ON-item-furnishing-Elsweyr_Bowl%2C_Moon-Sugar.jpg

I wish in Craglorn that when you would get a nirncrux drop, that you would always get one Fortified and one Potent each time.
    Edited by Sheezabeast on September 19, 2021 8:10AM
  • Seminolegirl1992
    Seminolegirl1992
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I grant your wish, but the only funny lines are lines of.....skooma. And your companion does not share.

ON-item-furnishing-Elsweyr_Bowl%2C_Moon-Sugar.jpg

I wish in Craglorn that when you would get a nirncrux drop, that you would always get one Fortified and one Potent each time.

Granted, but the drop chance is as rare as aetheric cipher. I wish for our characters to be allowed in our homes as house guests.
    @Seminolegirl1992 PC/NA CP 2300+ PVE, PVP, RP, Housing: Tel Galen, Fair Winds, Moon Sugar, Grand Psijic, Forsaken, HOTLC, Bastion, Ravenhurst, Gardner, Alinor, Hakkvild's, Gorinir, Kragenhome, Hundings, & more- feel free to come see!
    Main PVE: Rynne, breton mag dk
    PVP: Levexa, EP nord mag dk
    Crafter: Sabaki Taiyo, khajiit templar
    RP: N'zuri, Penelope Mecoud, Vhenasi Galanodel, Alassea Rilynn'urdrenn, Taiga Soulhammer, Jhaneyl Everhath, Nym Baenre, Eilistraee, Levexa, Rynne Galanodel, Mielikki, Hanali Celanil, Arwen Galanodel, Grainne. I think I have a problem.
    Former Empress | Swashbuckler Supreme | Godslayer | Gryphon Heart | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Dro-m'athra Destroyer | Dawnbringer
  • wheresbes
    wheresbes
    ✭✭✭✭
    Granted, but the drop chance is as rare as aetheric cipher. I wish for our characters to be allowed in our homes as house guests.

Granted! But when they're there, you cannot access your home.

I wish the NB shade was permanent.

• Remathilis
    Remathilis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wheresbes wrote: »

Done. But it randomly attacks npcs in towns and can't be unsummoned.

I wish crown sales were more frequent.
    Edited by Remathilis on September 19, 2021 12:40PM
  • Luke_Flamesword
    Luke_Flamesword
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's pernament now but it works by autocasting ability every 15 seconds at full cost (4k magicka) and you can't disable it (it block 1 slot on both bars and can't be removed). Of course it works same as casting normal skills (with cooldowns), so you can't cast other skills in moment of auto casting.

After month of this change ZOS increase cost from 4k to 6k, because "all players use this skill all the time and we want encourage build diversity". You still can't disable this skill.

EDIT: Too late, so I will take this one too:
    They are much more frequent, but base prices are much higher that even sale price is still higher than today normal one.

I wish there was ZOS provide professional tanks, paid by ZOS, only to fill all this PUG queues.

Edited by Luke_Flamesword on September 19, 2021 12:49PM
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wheresbes wrote: »

Done. But it randomly attacks npcs in towns and can't be unsummoned.

Done. Crown sales are more frequent but they are reduced by even less.

I wish for the Grey Beards to become a guild skill line centered around the Thu'um with only ultimate skills in it and the amount of ultimate spent deciding how many words were used in your dragonshout.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's pernament now but it works by autocasting ability every 15 seconds at full cost (4k magicka) and you can't disable it (it block 1 slot on both bars and can't be removed). Of course it works same as casting normal skills (with cooldowns), so you can't cast other skills in moment of auto casting.

After month of this change ZOS increase cost from 4k to 6k, because "all players use this skill all the time and we want encourage build diversity". You still can't disable this skill.

I wish there was ZOS provide professional tanks, paid by ZOS, only to fill all this PUG queues.

These paid tanks are evaluated on how many dungeons they complete - not how good their group's experience is. This leads to more speedrunning and ruthless vote-kicking of any slow or low DPS players.

I wish that we had more slots for housing furnishings.