The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Codex entries lost with Waking Flame update

• MaurnaFrost
    MaurnaFrost
    ✭✭
    I went through mine and the only one I see still missing is the Maormeri Serpent Shrine information. I've taken a screenshot and will submit it through the support
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm still missing things in the codex that I am looking at on my person or in my chests.
    PCNA
    PCEU
  • Nelyawyn
    Nelyawyn
    ✭✭
    Most of my codex entries have returned, except some of those related to Blackwood mythics.

I am definitely still missing one codex entry for:
    - Preserved Wraxu Feathers
    - Ritual Circlet
    - Warm Asymmetrical Ruby
    - Kothringi-Cut Leather

I am 100% certain I had those before the bug first occurred, but can only prove it for the Gaze of Sithis leads as that's the only one where I have three complete items.

The ruby is particularly annoying though, since I finally got the lead from DSA today and now I'm missing an entry I already had.
    Edited by Nelyawyn on September 7, 2021 11:09PM
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm still missing:
    - Seat of the Snow Prince (lead and codex missing)
    - Riven King's Throne (lead missing)
    Hope they will finish in another mainteinance...
    Thanks very much
    Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
  • Sheridan
    Sheridan
    ✭✭✭✭
    All of my entries are back except St. Alessia, Paravant. I guess that's because
    Borg wrote: »
    Today's patch gave back codex entries if no lead was recovered.

• renne
    renne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This bug has just been rolled out on console, nice to know we don't even get to have it mentioned it's a known bug in the patch notes if you're not going to also give it a fix.