Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Share your ideas for hairstyles

• Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You actually paid money for that?
    There are characters / looks it works really well with! :)
    I guess there a market for anything.

Variety and options are always welcome and people find creative uses for all sorts of things! :smiley: I was just reviewing the Cosplay thread and saw this triple braided updo used to good effect as a fancy powdered whig for a more Victorian gothic type look.
    Edited by Araneae6537 on March 23, 2021 5:00PM
  • Shewolf075
    Shewolf075
    ✭✭✭
    Any, and some decent hairstyles for a change. The little hairstyles that do get released lack so much polish and quality. There are so many people wanting new hairstyles. If the art team could shift effort over rather than making dozens of skins, that would be a start.
    Edited by Shewolf075 on March 23, 2021 5:02PM
  • Soulshine
    Soulshine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tbh, I would appreciate them starting by separating the current hair color choice from current adornments applied since you can never get the base game adornment color you want due to them being tied to hair selection color. This is just plain lazy and should have been corrected long ago; later added adornments from achievements and the like don't behave in this way, so we know it's possible.

• SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Variety and options are always welcome and people find creative uses for all sorts of things! :smiley: I was just reviewing the Cosplay thread and saw this triple braided updo used to good effect as a fancy powdered whig for a more Victorian gothic type look.

I would love to see a picture of that, because I can't see that style working in my wildest imagination! :)
    PCNA
  • Odovacar
    Odovacar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think we have a nice selection (I'm not a hair style expert irl by no means so I could be wrong) but I would like to have the ability to change the color at a dye station, etc.
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love really long pigtails that flowed down the back. Not like the two braids that clip into armor. Or the two tiny pigtails that every jerk likes to whisper "nice handle bars" when my character uses it.
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wavy-Triple-Braided-Updo-2-2.jpg
    I have this hairstyle

You actually paid money for that?

I didn't, and that's the problem! It's been unavailable lol. And I buy Crowns with gold, not cash
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Radiance wrote: »
    They wont even give us hairstyles that already exist on NPCs in game, so let's start there.

this
    I just want Sai Sahans glorious beard
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't mind the Triple Braided Updo if it didn't have those silly "knobs" on it.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I would love to see a picture of that, because I can't see that style working in my wildest imagination! :)

Take a look at the very first post in the “COSPLAY - Screenshots” thread in the Community Creations forum: all three characters in the Darkest Dungeon cosplay are wearing the hairdo. :)
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First would be nice if they got rid of the gender specific limitations on the styles that are available.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Take a look at the very first post in the “COSPLAY - Screenshots” thread in the Community Creations forum: all three characters in the Darkest Dungeon cosplay are wearing the hairdo. :)

They are only showing it from the front. And while it may look like whatever that was they were trying to imitate, from the front only, it's still a hideous hairstyle.
    PCNA
  • peacenote
    peacenote
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ANYTHING. For a game that has 8 million shoulder styles I barely ever want, it has annoyingly small options for hairstyles, comparatively. And let us change hair color with dye!!!
    Edited by peacenote on March 24, 2021 12:43AM
    My #1 wish for ESO Today: Decouple achievements from character progress and tracking.
    • Advocate for this HERE.
    • Want the history of this issue? It's HERE.
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zeira's hair, which is a short boy-cut business style for male characters only:
    Zeira.png
    Make it available for both gender characters.
    From Z's Meet the Character page: https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/25595
    "Billions upon Billions of Stars"
  • Eccentric_Vampire
    Eccentric_Vampire
    ✭✭✭
    I kinda wish they'd let us choose eyebrow colour instead of making it the same colour as the character's hair. One of my vampires has white hair and you can barely see his eyebrows in some lighting. I don't have a whole lot of ideas for hairstyles themselves but I'd like to see more long hairstyles for male characters.
  • Mitrenga
    Mitrenga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Tousled Bard is my favorite. Thus, I would appreciate similar hairstyles for longer hair.

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/crownstore/item/553
    Edited by Mitrenga on March 24, 2021 9:27AM
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    a1659589-8761-49ce-9c2f-dba6f06d8609.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6Upo5auAwt7E7TBh08-9F2MXE7z8oQ-dySA&usqp=CAU

bob-hairstyles-for-black-women.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSFWLkzHoaLPNZIms786skvUfr7qW1GbNG4w&usqp=CAU

Faded-Twist-black-men-haircut-poster.jpg
  • Inval1d
    Inval1d
    ✭✭✭✭
    LprLuYN.jpg
    Sally's hair here. Wavy with a bang and those long side fringes thingies, and short on the back, real cute
    Edited by Inval1d on April 19, 2021 6:55PM
  • HyekAr
    HyekAr
    ✭✭✭
    why not create heircut creation system inside of the game, so the company could hire some ppl freelance developers, who would just create haircuts and sell it iside of the game, giving some % to the company... so the content will arise constantly in a short time

the same with weapon, armor visual style, and why not stats too..

this freelance developers could work for % of sales they do.

in 1 mounth, we would have thausand haircut styles, armor styles, weapon styles, helmets )))

I always thought that this content part could be used in this way, so the main game devs would concentrate more on the game mein part, leaving complementary to freelance devs for % sells
    Edited by HyekAr on April 19, 2021 7:22PM
  • Iccotak
    Iccotak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dragon Horns for Argonians
  • Arwende
    Arwende
    ✭✭
    More curly/wavy hairstyles and some long, flowy hair for sure. Would love some Merida curls or hair with some amount of body to it.

• Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really long hair as was suggested already.

53dc667e6a58d417c26fd77c054b8dd4--elves-fantasy-elf-fantasy-male.jpg

maglor_by_ekukanova_dah1gv9-350t.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD00NTciLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC9mZWNhMGZiYi02ZGRmLTRmZDktODFhZS0xMmI4YmJkZWM4MWRcL2RhaDFndjktNzE0MmVlYWYtNTJmMy00YzEyLWFiZmYtNTk4YjE2MWU4MjdmLmpwZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD04MDAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.MEoQa7wb8U0_Rds7G8Fzw92Fkf-4d3W0bDpPJABWoD4

artwork-artstation-fantasy-art-fantasy-girl-animals-hd-wallpaper-preview.jpg

The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • Vlad9425
    Vlad9425
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Long wavy hairstyles would be much appreciated.
  • Thorntongue
    Thorntongue
    ✭✭✭
    Hair is overrated. o:)
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    4xmdfCsh.jpg
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd just like to see more effort put into making the hair in the game look good. From new ones they might add to ones they already added. Many of them look horrible and leave me not wanting to use hairstyles on my human characters most of the time or use only the few that look ok.
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been wanting this curly hairstyle for ages:

a7qN201.png
  • Iccotak
    Iccotak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jaimeh wrote: »
    I've been wanting this curly hairstyle for ages:

a7qN201.png

Also can we get that Argonian style?
  • Xargas13
    Xargas13
    ✭✭✭
    Not much of a hairstyle but I want full goatee, we kind of have one, but its not exactly that, I want bushy goatee
  • Iccotak
    Iccotak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    For Argonians please

top-10-best-skyrim-dragon-mods-we-love-1.jpg

05fe563149bc05307db7c240c1a6f825.jpg

ctZgKEeModbfkwL8UHfohX.jpg
    Edited by Iccotak on April 21, 2021 4:38AM