Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Share your ideas for hairstyles

UGotBenched91
UGotBenched91
✭✭✭✭✭
What kind of hairstyles would you like to see in ESO?

For me I wish they'd make a new variation of the mohawk. Maybe it's outdated graphics but the versions lack details. I'd love to see a a version with more textures too it and less stiff.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The unrealised ones, and the ones which hasn't been seen for years.

Along with that:
    Something similar to the this ESO artwork one.
    hriWSgo.png

Along with a lot of other hairstyles we see in the artwook with braids etc. More braids in general of all types.

More normal short hair. We have the Imperial cut and that's it. The Short Mussed Wave hasn't been released yet still and even if were it would just be two.

More interesting ones for khajiit and argonians. I remember in the singleplayer games some argonian styles had decorations on their spikes/horns etc, but in ESO there is none except the Lizard Rhinoceros style. Things like metal rings around the spikes, decorative chains between them, and other decorations. Also more feathers, feathers+horn combinations, and "facial hair" feathers and horns.

More facial hair for man, mer and khajiit too.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know what their fascination is with them but half the styles in the style shop are buns. So no more buns!

I'd also like to see some slightly messy ponytails and braids, more long hair styles and more styles with bangs.
    PCNA
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ponytail but over the shoulder. Not sure how to describe it. There is a statue in the game of an Imperial woman with that hairstyle.
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • Ringing_Nirnroot
    Ringing_Nirnroot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edit: Jim Hawkins hairstyle from treasure planet 😃
    Edited by Ringing_Nirnroot on March 23, 2021 10:13AM
  • PuppetShow
    PuppetShow
    ✭✭✭
    I just want Veya's hair ;;_;;
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They wont even give us hairstyles that already exist on NPCs in game, so let's start there.
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Where. Is. Short. Mussed. Wave?

Short Mussed Wave and Velsa's hair have been NPC-only since the Thieves' Guild DLC released, which is 5 years old as of the beginning of this month. 5 years people have been begging for those styles, and they're still not released.

ZOS, do you realize how many people have been literally begging for those?

Also there are still some styles that left the Crown Store in 2017 that haven't come back (Heroic Poet). At least Casual Rascal is finally returning, but still...

But seriously, there were no additions, temporary or permanent, to the 'Hairstyles' section of the Crown Store between the bringback of Adorable Assassin in July 2019 and the bringback of Adorable Assassin in March 2021. ZOS, please throw us a bone here!

Now in terms of styles that don't even exist in game, I'd love some really long styles. Yeah, they'd clip to no end, but I don't care. But let's start with those NPC ones first... and if clipping is the reason they're not releasing, I said I don't care. Just release them already!
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wavy Triple-braided Updo

Wavy-Triple-Braided-Updo-2-1.jpg
    Wavy-Triple-Braided-Updo-2-2.jpg
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wavy Triple-braided Updo

That's just wrong.
    PCNA
  • Orion_89
    Orion_89
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, there is already a long hair, but it would be nice to have also with side parting and a bit longer
    9380b9444c3af7c262d6d9f097304ff5.jpg
  • Ringing_Nirnroot
    Ringing_Nirnroot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orion_89 wrote: »
    Well, there is already a long hair, but it would be nice to have also with side parting and a bit longer
    9380b9444c3af7c262d6d9f097304ff5.jpg

Who is he 👀 (((asking for a friend)))
  • JazzyNova
    JazzyNova
    ✭✭✭✭
    Veya's hair, heroic poet & short mussed wave are the top 3 hairstyles I want them to release. I hope that with there not being a hairstyle in season's crown crates, that it means we'll be getting more in the crown store soon instead. It seems that every new DLC that we are getting, the hairstyles are becoming more & more prevalent. Plus the fact that we are getting a companion who has short mussed wave while we cannot wear it on our own toons is just depressing. Please, zos, release more hairstyles, I & many more people would gladly buy them, even if there is some clipping involved with them.

Collage of Velsa's/Veya's (Really Fa-Nuit-Hen's hair since it first appeared in Orsinium) hair
    2Hk0j1M.jpg

Collage of other unreleased styles
    14JbThQ.jpg
    Edited by JazzyNova on March 23, 2021 5:27AM
  • Ryuvain
    Ryuvain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very long hair that covers an eye like adorable assassin for my khajiit. Would be more accurate to me.

Red streaks for bonus points.
    Edited by Ryuvain on March 23, 2021 8:15AM
    That one khajiit obsessed with werewolf behemoth and vampire lord. Lady Thorn is bae, dont @ me.
    Werewolf behemoth=vampire lord>blood scion>werewolf>vampire.
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hair? What about some more fins, spikes and thorns for Argonians? :|

Jokes aside, I wish Argonians would get more feather-like hairstyles (the one from the last crown crates is very nice). I do not understand why Argonians are so limited when it comes to hairstyles.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • AlboMalefica
    AlboMalefica
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wavy Triple-braided Updo

I have this hairstyle but it's weird that it's only been on sale once? Sometimes I don't get the crown store process.

I would like more hair that has animation. Moves more in combat etc though I'm sure that it will cause more issues!
  • TwinLamps
    TwinLamps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skeever style
    fc3917e6adfcaf982d8728695eb65aa2.jpg
    Edited by TwinLamps on March 23, 2021 9:04AM
    Awake, but at what cost
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TwinLamps wrote: »
    Skeever style
    fc3917e6adfcaf982d8728695eb65aa2.jpg
    Don't pass out drunk :smiley:
    The genial thing here is that this would be hard to notice so you might walk around until some told you.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the maximum ponytail style but it is too 'severe' in front. I wish the front of it was 'softer' like the front of the sideswept bun. Would love a combo of the two - sideswept bun style in front with max ponytail in back instead of the bun.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • Mythreindeer
    Mythreindeer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For Redguards in particular I’d like an option for a 1970’s style huge “Afro.” There is a close-cropped Afro but the big one adds special flair.
  • Yellow_Monolith
    Yellow_Monolith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A pack with all the Ramones hairstyles in it and a greaser hairstyle.
  • AyaDark
    AyaDark
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really love Dark Elf hair stile and armor like on video (on dark elf, not on light one) from L2:

https://youtu.be/nB_Ty712etk

I think if some thing like this in game I buy it in the same minute.
    The same for her armor, like their armor with tail like thing a lot.

Dark elfs from l2 is the most attractive for me. Do not see any better ;)

cthcx59ehzr8.jpg

znlp2g329vz2.jpg

But with ponytail like on video or image before !

Edited by AyaDark on March 23, 2021 2:16PM
  • Sarousse
    Sarousse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need an engine upgrade with animated hair. It's about time in 2020 (and I know it's on the way :) )
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have this hairstyle

You actually paid money for that?
    Edited by SilverBride on March 23, 2021 4:13PM
    PCNA
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have this hairstyle

There are characters / looks it works really well with! :)
  • Starlight_Whisper
    Starlight_Whisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JazzyNova wrote: »
    Veya's hair, heroic poet & short mussed wave are the top 3 hairstyles I want them to release. I hope that with there not being a hairstyle in season's crown crates, that it means we'll be getting more in the crown store soon instead. It seems that every new DLC that we are getting, the hairstyles are becoming more & more prevalent. Plus the fact that we are getting a companion who has short mussed wave while we cannot wear it on our own toons is just depressing. Please, zos, release more hairstyles, I & many more people would gladly buy them, even if there is some clipping involved with them.

Collage of Velsa's/Veya's (Really Fa-Nuit-Hen's hair since it first appeared in Orsinium) hair
    2Hk0j1M.jpg

14JbThQ.jpg

Bottom third is casual rascal. It has been released
  • Starlight_Whisper
    Starlight_Whisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wavy Triple-braided Updo

I have this hairstyle but it's weird that it's only been on sale once? Sometimes I don't get the crown store process.

I would like more hair that has animation. Moves more in combat etc though I'm sure that it will cause more issues!

Wasn't popular
  • Starlight_Whisper
    Starlight_Whisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want more african variations that real are stylish.
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are characters / looks it works really well with! :)
    I guess there's a market for anything.
    Edited by SilverBride on March 28, 2021 5:24PM
    PCNA
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

2Hk0j1M.jpg

14JbThQ.jpg

Bottom third is casual rascal. It has been released

From that picture, Bradan's style (Heroic Poet) and the one next to it (Wavy triple updo) have also been released, but all three of those have been out of the store since 2017. I've only seen one or two people in the entire game sporting Heroic Poet. For all intents and purposes, if it's been unavailable for over three years, it's something that's unavailable to loads of players.

At least Casual Rascal is coming back on Thursday. Can't say the same for the other two.

..but I do need ZOS to stop taunting me with all of these NPCs and promo art wearing Short Mussed Wave and Heroic Poet. Seriously, what sacrifice do we need to do to which Daedric Prince to get these to release!?

EDIT: Must type slower to spell words correctly...
    Edited by tomofhyrule on March 23, 2021 4:40PM
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

2Hk0j1M.jpg

14JbThQ.jpg
    The large hair the Khajiit lady to the right 3rd row use is the Wavy Triple-braided Updo talked about, have it but not using it as its a bit over the top.
    Velsa's hair is something most would love and perfect for elves.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.