The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

LOL ! Could we have "Among us" inside ESO universe ?

lelink88
lelink88
✭✭✭
It's a crazy Ideal. But I think it will be fun if Zos can arrange "Among us" as in house mini game function.
Who you will vote first.

LOL ! Could we have "Among us" inside ESO universe ? 46 votes

Dragon Knight ! He is so annoy
8%
Sleep724oXI_Viper_IXovalkyrie93Pterion87 4 votes
Templar ! I don't believe holy light, it might be distraction
2%
SshadowSscale 1 vote
Soccer ! I saw him teleport
10%
FischblutFroildazeeCarylasBrenticus12 5 votes
Necromancer ! Look obvious evil
23%
zergbase_ESOdaryl.rasmusenb14_ESOPzTnTElectrone_MagnusFortunattoJobooAGSMKintrWinstonsheadJawshoeuhealdwinVioletDracolich 11 votes
Night Blade ! Where is this guy
39%
vailjohn_ESOVoidCommanderLinaleahdeviousthevileSaubonlelink88AliyavanaWreckfulAbandonMirkoZNarvuntienvestahlsSickleCiderRogueSharkFabresFourMalkalmTeridax941BerchelousShadow_CH 18 votes
Wardern ! I just vote that guy for fun
15%
roflcopterVinterdvalaSphinxmothMagicalLijaerioGrimTheReaper45johnjetau 7 votes
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't understand this.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’d rather have Legends inside of ESO. An embedded TES card game inside inside of a TES mmo seems just right.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Mindcr0w
    Mindcr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't understand this.

This.
  • Flaaklypa
    Flaaklypa
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just play normal among us, theres no reason to try and drag that into here
  • VoidCommander
    VoidCommander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »
    I’d rather have Legends inside of ESO. An embedded TES card game inside inside of a TES mmo seems just right.

Holy *** this is actually a great idea. Taverns can be places to play cards with people and stake gold.
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have no idea what the OP is talking about.
    Edited by SilverBride on September 30, 2020 5:06AM
    PCNA
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just want this game to function to begin with.
  • Daemons_Bane
    Daemons_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Maybe OP should explain what he is talking about first, before tossing in a poll
  • Iselin
    Iselin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe OP should explain what he is talking about first, before tossing in a poll

Among Us is a casual, "find the spy" game that's popular these days.
  • RageKing
    RageKing
    ✭✭✭✭
    dumbest minigame for ESO.
  • RogueShark
    RogueShark
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightblade, haven't seen him all game. Must be in vents.

1ar4t13cl6q51.jpg
    PC NA
    Will heal DPS for memes.
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Soccer? We got a new class? :D
  • mairwen85
    mairwen85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's already a sub-game of the forums... honestly, read a handful of threads on the first couple pages of general.
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I also don't understand what's going on, but I like the wording of this option... :D"Soccer ! I saw him teleport"
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iselin wrote: »

Oh, so something like Werewolf or Blood on the Clocktower?

Short explanation: All the players are in theory one group, but some of them are secretly spies or werewolves or whatever trying to defeat the group. The game moves through rounds of the bad guys 'attacking' in secret and the good guys + bad guys pretending to be good trying to work out who did what with lots of accusations and attempts to defend yourself/your allies. Each investigation round ends with someone being accused, if they're a bad guy it helps the good guys win, if they're a good guy then it inadvertently helps the bad guys. The game ends when all the players from one side have been removed from the game. (It can get much more complicated with players assigned to special roles which give them extra abilities or info.)

I'm not sure how it would work in ESO, and if it did I'm not sure how fun it would be because that's very dependant on the people you're playing with. Some people take it way too seriously and get worked up about people 'doing it wrong' or can get quite nasty with their accusations and that ruins the game. Within a guild group it could be fun, but then it's probably just as easy to use Discord + an existing online tool to play one of the existing games, rather than trying to fit it into ESO.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This topic is sus...
  • Mason_King
    Mason_King
    ✭✭✭
    I feel like they would say you need, ESO+ or purchase Dark Brotherhood to play if they did. But it would be cool to see tho cause like the Blade of Woe ability would be cool if you were the assassin, but the blade of woe currently can't be used on players, only NPCs.

I do wish it was possible to craft other fun mini games in ESO. Like especially if you own one of those huge notable homes, but even the medium sized homes, I've played Hide and Seek in them, and around towns. I would like to try Hide and Seek in Cyrodiil I'm good at Hiding in Keeps that haven been over taken. Prop Hunt would be cool too. I've done horse/mount racing, no rapid maneuvers. Unless all racers have the skill.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why?

We already have the forum minigame where we debate whose turn it is to get nerfed this patch while trying to save our own builds. The only difference is that the judge, jury, and executioner are the Devs.
  • SshadowSscale
    SshadowSscale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Templar ! I don't believe holy light, it might be distraction
    All you voting for nb is sus..... Nb is afk in crouch somewhere.... Can't kjll what you can't find XD
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »

Oh, so something like Werewolf or Blood on the Clocktower?

Short explanation: All the players are in theory one group, but some of them are secretly spies or werewolves or whatever trying to defeat the group. The game moves through rounds of the bad guys 'attacking' in secret and the good guys + bad guys pretending to be good trying to work out who did what with lots of accusations and attempts to defend yourself/your allies. Each investigation round ends with someone being accused, if they're a bad guy it helps the good guys win, if they're a good guy then it inadvertently helps the bad guys. The game ends when all the players from one side have been removed from the game. (It can get much more complicated with players assigned to special roles which give them extra abilities or info.)

I'm not sure how it would work in ESO, and if it did I'm not sure how fun it would be because that's very dependant on the people you're playing with. Some people take it way too seriously and get worked up about people 'doing it wrong' or can get quite nasty with their accusations and that ruins the game. Within a guild group it could be fun, but then it's probably just as easy to use Discord + an existing online tool to play one of the existing games, rather than trying to fit it into ESO.
    That reminds me of an Dark brotherhood quest in TES 4 Oblivion. An party in a house in Skingrad. You was the assassin and the npc quests knew one of them was the assassin, now you could get them to kill each other :)
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Stanx
    Stanx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imposter!
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No thanks.
  • valkyrie93
    valkyrie93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dragon Knight ! He is so annoy
    lmao
    PC EU
  • BomblePants
    BomblePants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about GWENT.... I’d thrash you all..... 🤣

Gwent Master Bomble
  • SpacemanSpiff1
    SpacemanSpiff1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mindcr0w wrote: »
    I don't understand this.

This.

same
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, not my idea of fun.
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's obviously not too popular if we didn't know what he was talking about.

Edited by SilverBride on September 30, 2020 2:36PM
    PCNA
  • Iselin
    Iselin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I've never played it but I had it described to me by family who are casual gamers a few weeks ago.

It's not something that would necessarily be in the consciousness of gamers who are serious enough about gaming to play MMOs, but it definitely is popular these days in casual gaming circles.
  • Brenticus12
    Brenticus12
    ✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »

Holy *** that would be such a great idea, but imagining ZOS trying to implement this without breaking Cyrodiil somehow is exhausting.
  • Brenticus12
    Brenticus12
    ✭✭✭

It's definitely very popular atm, it's the FOTM game for the past 2 months or so. It'll come and go, but it's fairly popular atm.

Think of Fortnite.

Also I don't think the fact that you haven't heard of it says anything about its popularity, it just says that you're out of touch with the general gaming community outside of ESO. Not really a bad thing, but it does mean you shouldn't really comment on game popularity.