The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LOL ! Could we have "Among us" inside ESO universe ?

• Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »
    I’d rather have Legends inside of ESO. An embedded TES card game inside inside of a TES mmo seems just right.

Gets out their Blue/Purple vampire and werewolf deck.

PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • craybest
    craybest
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    a card game for eso would be amaing, like gwent between players <3
    Edited by craybest on September 30, 2020 3:53PM
  • OneForSorrow
    OneForSorrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »
    I’d rather have Legends inside of ESO. An embedded TES card game inside inside of a TES mmo seems just right.

Like how Triple Triad is in FFXIV? Please no, please, I waisted so much time playing against NPCs, searching for cards, farming cards from dungeons...

On second thought, yes, absolutely let us do something like this in ESO. I crave this sort of weirdness.
    PC NA. Various alts, trying to find a main, I have no idea what I'm doing.
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ... you shouldn't really comment on game popularity.

I actually laughed when I read that.

I wasn't the only one who had no idea what the OP was talking about. A simple explanation of what the poll was about would have been nice.
    PCNA
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Night Blade ! Where is this guy
    bruh

night guy sus
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • GrimTheReaper45
    GrimTheReaper45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wardern ! I just vote that guy for fun
    Could make for a fun new battle grounds mode. Not sure if have gotten a new mode recently.
  • Brenticus12
    Brenticus12
    ✭✭✭
    Soccer ! I saw him teleport

-snip-

Laughing at yourself when you've made a mistake is a healthy way to live life, glad you're doing well :smile:
  • andreasv
    andreasv
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I actually laughed when I read that.

I wasn't the only one who had no idea what the OP was talking about. A simple explanation of what the poll was about would have been nice.

438k all time peak and 90k currently playing. A simple Google search would have been nice before commenting on popularity of a game.
  • TwinLamps
    TwinLamps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    based on what zos did to it seems DK is clearly an issue
    Awake, but at what cost
  • scottii
    scottii
    ✭✭✭
    nope.
    Praying the Daedric Gods will make Cyrodiil great again.
  • Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A card game would be better and more fitting.
  • WreckfulAbandon
    WreckfulAbandon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unless I have an actual reason to change the order, I would be in favor of voting NB's off in alphabetical order, then reverse alphabetical order when they think they've caught on.
    PC NA

All my comments are regarding PvP
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    andreasv wrote: »
    438k all time peak and 90k currently playing. A simple Google search would have been nice before commenting on popularity of a game.

Out of the billions, or is it trillions, of people in the world.

PCNA
  • dazee
    dazee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Soccer is the imposter, as we don't have a Soccer class, only a Sorcerer class.
    Playing your character the way your character should play is all that matters. Play as well as you can but never betray the character. Doing so would make playing an mmoRPG pointless.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Before it was an ESO version of Fortnite. Now it's this. I don't like fad games encroaching on other titles.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • vestahls
    vestahls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gankblades, every time.
    “He is even worse than a n'wah. He is - may Vivec forgive me for uttering this word - a Hlaalu.”
    luv Abnur
    luv Rigurt
    luv Stibbons

'ate Ayrenn
    'ate Razum-dar
    'ate Khamira

simple as
  • Iselin
    Iselin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    dazee wrote: »
    Soccer is the imposter, as we don't have a Soccer class, only a Sorcerer class.

Although a soccer class would be cool. Their signature skill would probably be "Dive and Play Dead."
  • ZOS_Lunar
    ZOS_Lunar
    admin
    Greetings!

We've removed some posts from this thread as they violated our rules on baiting. It’s okay to disagree and debate on the official ESO forums, but we do ask that you keep all disagreements civil, constructive, and on-topic. If a discussion gets heated and turns into a debate, remember that you should stick to debating the post and/or thread topic. It is never appropriate to resort to personal comments or jabs about those participating in the thread discussion.

Thank you for your understanding, and please keep the Community Rules in mind when posting on the forums.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • dazee
    dazee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A popular game is not always a good game. Fortnite is a perfect example.
    Playing your character the way your character should play is all that matters. Play as well as you can but never betray the character. Doing so would make playing an mmoRPG pointless.
  • andreasv
    andreasv
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A popular game is not always a good game. Fortnite is a perfect example.

True, but no-one's "discussing" quality here only popularity. Although you could argue that when a game is popular for so long (e.g. Fortnite) it can't be bad.

[snip]

[discussing mod action]
    Edited by ZOS_Lunar on October 1, 2020 8:02PM
  • dazee
    dazee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think what makes fortnite bad is its community and how it basically became a game for angry 12 year olds, not that its a bad game in its design and function.
  • andreasv
    andreasv
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think what makes fortnite bad is its community and how it basically became a game for angry 12 year olds, not that its a bad game in its design and function.

Yeah, a lot of free to play games attract a certain type of player. I'd say it's the same for MMOs that are buy to play. I preferred ESO and its community when it was pay to play. If the move to buy to play was commercially successful only ZOS knows, but I didn't like the direction the game and its community went.

[snip]

[discussing mod action]
    Edited by ZOS_Lunar on October 1, 2020 8:03PM
  • dazee
    dazee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Yeah, a lot of free to play games attract a certain type of player. I'd say it's the same for MMOs that are buy to play. I preferred ESO and its community when it was pay to play. If the move to buy to play was commercially successful only ZOS knows, but I didn't like the direction the game and its community went.

[snip]

P2P has proven itself superior time and time again, the only exception is WoW, and I'm honestly not sure how that happened. WoW community way back in the day was good.
    Edited by ZOS_Lunar on October 1, 2020 8:03PM
  • Slyclone
    Slyclone
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think among us should remain where it belongs. On the shelf beside Minecraft.
    That's it, that's all.
  • dazee
    dazee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Slyclone wrote: »

Don't you diss minecraft, it's fun, it just needs a few mods to up the tech level a bit to be really fun. and a friend or 2 to play with.
  • andreasv
    andreasv
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I wonder when this thread gets shut down?!

P2P has proven itself superior time and time again, the only exception is WoW, and I'm honestly not sure how that happened. WoW community way back in the day was good.

I can't complain about retail. I've had a few players in low level zones stopping and giving me gold as I apparently look like a new player. Classic on the other hand is toxic particularly in dungeons.
  • etchedpixels
    etchedpixels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    craybest wrote: »
    a card game for eso would be amaing, like gwent between players <3

Kick the Khajit would be the obvious in game reference to turn into something like that.
    Too many toons not enough time
  • vestahls
    vestahls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slyclone wrote: »

Dude, Minecraft sold over 200 million copies. ESO has sold 16 million.
    “He is even worse than a n'wah. He is - may Vivec forgive me for uttering this word - a Hlaalu.”
    luv Abnur
    luv Rigurt
    luv Stibbons

'ate Ayrenn
    'ate Razum-dar
    'ate Khamira

simple as
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They all be sus !
    PC/EU DC
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    whats next? we gonna have poker games with our npcs? thanksgiving dinner and watching football all day?

IMHO, there is a difference between accentuating the aesthetics, and diverging from the focus of the game.

IMHO

:#