Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

(BUG) Dragonknight: Ferocious Leap - range removed

• Rhaegar75
    Rhaegar75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bug still roaming free in my game!! :s
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same, my NB can't critique rush or lotus fan. These workarounds don't work for me either. It's been very interesting to try and come up with different strategies on how to fight without those gap closers.
    PCNA
    PCEU
  • James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So what we are saying in here is that everyone now needs to stay home with Templar.... Great news!! :D
    PERTH, AUSTRALIA | PC | NA | @Aussie-Elders

TENTH ANNIVERSARY - Thanks for sticking with us for 10 years.
    James-Wayne you earned this badge 9:56AM on 4th of February 2024.
    529 people have also earned this badge.
  • Khatou
    Khatou
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Zenimax I encounter this problem again with the "teleport strike" spell of the nighblade and still in PVP phase and more precisely in BG no CP.
  • npuk
    npuk
    ✭✭✭
    Are you all able to provide an exact location in IC where you're running into this issue? Easiest thing may be to post a screenshot of your map. Also, are you targeting other players or monsters?

Last night on Xbox EU Toppling Charge & Ferocious Leap were not working in Arboretum when I tried it last night, it the range is not showing on either of the abilities.
    The Sacrificial Warriors GMXbox One EU:18x CP Chars (2300+ CP)Xbox One NA: 3x CP Chars (800+ CP)Xbox One (alt) EU:5x CP Chars (1500+ CP)Xbox One (alt 2) EU:1x CP Chars (450+ CP)PC EU: 1x CP Char (400+ CP)
  • Derong
    Derong
    ✭✭
    Khatou wrote: »
    @Zenimax I encounter this problem again with the "teleport strike" spell of the nighblade and still in PVP phase and more precisely in BG no CP.

I got the same problem with the morphed ability Ambush.
  • Ajaxandriel
    Ajaxandriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Charge doesn't work on my DK.

(edit to precise: in Imperial City at least)
    Edited by Ajaxandriel on September 11, 2020 8:51PM
    TESO:Triskelion - forum RP, guilde francophone
    Ajaxandriel - haut-elfe gardien 50 ;
    Altarya - haute-elfe templière 50 ;
    Angelith - elfe des bois gardienne 50 ;
    Antarius Scorpio - impérial chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Artémidore de Corbeaulieu - bréton lame noire 50 ;
    Azothos Sadras - elfe noir sorcier 50 ;
    Celestras - haut-elfe sorcier 50 ;
    Diluviatar - elfe des mers sorcier 50 ;
    Dorguldun gro-Arash - orque sorcier 50 ;
    Hjarnar - nordique sorcier 50 ;
    Jendaya al-Gilane - rougegarde chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Sabbathnazar Ullikummi - elfe noir chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Selvaryn Virotès - elfe noire lame noire 50 ;
    Tahajmi - khajiit sorcière 50 ;
    Telernil - haut-elfe templier 50 ;
    Zadzadak - gobelin nécromancien 50 ;
    Zandoga - rougegarde chevalier-dragon 50
  • taugrim
    taugrim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This bug continues to be a problem.

Can't use Critical Rush (Critical Charge) on my Stamden in BGs. Some BGs it works, some BGs it does not.

Very frustrating.
    PC | NA | CP 2.3k
    • Active: Dark Elf Stamina Templar | Dark Elf Stamina Arcanist | Dark Elf Stamina Necromancer
    • Inactive: Nord Stamina Warden | Orc Stamina Sorceror | Nord Stamina Nightblade | Nord Stamina Dragonknight
    BUILDS ADDONS AUTHORED GUILDS:
    • Ankle Biters | Legends Syndicate (PVP) | Moonlit Shenanigans | Song of Broken Pines (PVP) | Ulfhednar (PVP)
  • Oathunbound
    Oathunbound
    ✭✭✭
    The bug is still open and really making any sort of pvp in imp city utterly idiotic. Now if i want to use gap closers i need to 1. Go to imp city 2. go into the district i want 3. jump down from safe zone. 4. log out and then log back in, and then i can use my gap closer again. If i die i need to repeat steps 2 through 4 just to be able to gap close again. I tried other work arounds but for now this is the only way i can get them to function and its just giving me a headache and kills all attempts at a quick turn around to get back in the action, or worse getting back into the fray only to realize that i forgot to log/re-enable my gap closer and just become a sitting duck
  • keto3000
    keto3000
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS acknowledged this bug and posted earlier in this thread, in case some of you who are still reporting bugs, missed it.
    Sounds like it will get addressed/fixed in the next incremental patch:

Just to update, we're currently testing a fix for this. If everything looks good, we'll plan to get this into the next incremental patch (so not the one on Tuesday the 8th, but the one after that). Thanks for your patience, everyone.

Edited by keto3000 on September 12, 2020 10:57AM
    “The point of power is always in the present moment.”

― Louise L. Hay
  • DekoaSAO
    DekoaSAO
    Soul Shriven
    as far i see the only way removing this bug is moving between discrict (upper imperial city), this always worked for me but sometimes i can use even after spawned in IC upper
  • DekoaSAO
    DekoaSAO
    Soul Shriven
    Great, my main is DK, also I had PvP build with 2h Maul and Stampede skill so now it's completely useless. I was patient with all these bugs and lags, but for now I think I need a little break from game because it's just too much. I'm really tired with constant dissapoitment and it's really sad beacuse I still really like game, but sometimes it's just unplayable...

as far in BG looks works well but i cant same at others
  • DekoaSAO
    DekoaSAO
    Soul Shriven
    *say same
  • Avoranti
    Avoranti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What’s infuriating is this bug has been reported since late August and here we are heading into mid September.
  • TwinLamps
    TwinLamps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure how they broke this but no clue why it is not fixed yet.
    Tired of playing DBoS sDK tbh
    Awake, but at what cost
  • Xen0rm
    Xen0rm
    ✭✭
    Same stuff happend with templar gap closing skill and critial charge, randomly in IC but I can say most of time not working.
  • vectoraz22
    Same here. Everytime i try to use in IC upper city and also when I am in bg's my dragon leap does not go off and no matter how many times i try to execute the ablility and it always end's in my death because I am trying to use my ult instead of something else that does damage.
  • Scaletho
    Scaletho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This Leap/pounce/any-long-distance-strike bug simply destroyed my main toons' chances at IC event. They died several times just because my Nightblade, DK couldn't strike at crucial moments of the fight.

And no fix in the horizon! This is quite frustrating.
  • kingsforged
    kingsforged
    ✭✭✭
    Andddddd there goes my last surviving gap closer. RIP DK leap :D:D:D
  • Noumentor
    Noumentor
    ✭✭
    Well this was happening before the event but not as frequent as now. Now almost in every respawn this happens. Going in the sewers and back up in the districts seems to fix it until the next death. Sometimes it takes 5+ respawns in order to get messed up again. I thought this was going to get fixed at the start of the event but here we are at the end and this still happens...
  • Warein
    Warein
    Soul Shriven
    Same problem here, range is missing from my Crit Rush. Really hard to play melee in BGs now.
  • HawkFest
    HawkFest
    ✭✭✭
    Same thing here: in IC districts or sewers, S&B Shield charge and Two Handed Critical Charge skills + morphs work only sporadically. Like for 10minutes, then suddenly they stop working, then they're back again after 1/2 an hour... In a nondeterministic fashion. Some people say that all we had to do is to go back to the sewers base camp and then re-enter the sewers or surface districts, but it's not always true.

Which makes the IC pvp utterly broken, as I've lost valuable time and tel vars, being killed by the game itself acting as an accomplice to the enemy... You guys at Zos owe me a lot of Tel Vars lmao!

On a side-note, what's worse is that it hinders even more our defensive capacities against SUPER IDIOTIC INVISIBLE BOMBER MECHANICS! The later encouraging thieves to just wait for us to get to Molag Bal and then bomb anyone that gets in, invisibly lurking in the midedle of the fight and then bombing whole groups of more than 5 in a one shot death (and then get invisible again). They are often 2, and when it happens having a gap closer can be a life saver, if not for targeting an enemy NPC that's in the same area. Now, all they'd do is wait for every one to get get stunned when Molag Bal dies, and BOUM! That's all they do, they don't even play the game (as intended?), nor try to kill MB: Tel vars are more valuable than some slim chance of getting style recipes or the stone pet - which has a very high drop rate.

In short, my suggestion to every one: don't bother with IC pvp, in its current state it's broken. Just get your event tickets and then the rest (Cyrodiil or PvE): useless frustration is not a fun game.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just curious, are any of your gap closers not working and also your Warrior mundus boon sometimes not active?

I have a suspicion they are related for me. Sometimes going through the blue sanctuary at the ladders causes my mundus to either go away or start working again. It’s not every time though. I also sometimes don’t have it when I log in.

I think my gap closer works more often than my mundus at this point.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/544597/warrior-mundus-boon-being-toggled-by-ic-campaign#latest
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I had promising results using the following method in IC. When you head up top or enter another zone, be sure your not on the bar with your gap closer (mine was Crit rush). Once the blue tinge wears off your character, then you can swap bars. Do not switch bars till the blue tinge wears off. Crit Rush worked for me nearly the entire time.
  • kingsforged
    kingsforged
    ✭✭✭
    maxjapank wrote: »
    I had promising results using the following method in IC. When you head up top or enter another zone, be sure your not on the bar with your gap closer (mine was Crit rush). Once the blue tinge wears off your character, then you can swap bars. Do not switch bars till the blue tinge wears off. Crit Rush worked for me nearly the entire time.

I tried this in IC and BGs, would still just stop working randomly.
  • MikeSkyrim333
    MikeSkyrim333
    ✭✭✭✭
    still no fix
  • xarguideb17_ESO
    xarguideb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Still no fix.
  • Gurthug
    Gurthug
    ✭✭
    STILL NOT FIXED!!!!!!!!
    Gurthug (PS5) - Imperial StamDK
  • Gurthug
    Gurthug
    ✭✭
    This still occurs for Take Flight. Seems to occur when respawning into IC combat zones. Sometimes you can re-slot the skill as a temporary workaround but it VERY quickly returns (e.g. on the next respawn). The skill is basically unusable (greyed out) unless sat literally on top of the target (pointless).
    Gurthug (PS5) - Imperial StamDK
  • TwinLamps
    TwinLamps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least us DKs have great sense of humour.
    Joke is on us for sure
    Awake, but at what cost