Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Indrik's of ESO (and the Fantabulous Overdose of Too Much Indrik mount's)

• shadyjane62
    shadyjane62
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes. too many
    Why would anyone get more than one. They ride like pregnant camels.
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And here I am with my Nescent Indrik

Not caring even the slightest about the ones with the ugly FX effects.

but there was already datamine with the next indriks :neutral:
  • friimynd
    friimynd
    ✭✭✭
    Nope. We need something else, something different.
    One of my biggest problems with indriks is they are just reskins of the same mount over and over. If they had more uniqueness they would be better. I dont even collect event tickets anymore, not even passively. I dont spend the 12 i got so i can collect more because this whole setup got really lame.

Its a lot of work to get a different paint job. Its why i dont collect mounts in general. Most are just reskins of the same mount over and over.

well, and it is basically a reindeer
    i wouldn't mind having a red nosed one though, is that a thing?

the new green mossheart looks interesting, i might try for it; but what is it like 80 tickets? seems a bit steep
    kinda sad i'll probably miss the one i'm wanting because i never wanted one before so never even collected tickets

so it's then back to not giving a rip about indriks

let's see something besides indriks then?
    gg ^&*
    Oh, now i 'C', lol ( * & ^ )
    Finally realized it is supposed to be about 'friends' online, lol; i thought it was about 'enemies' online, hmm
    Well, i can (must) buy the darkwood (?) sry, lol; blackwood expansion to get the companions, right? i'm looking into it right now.
    If they gonna put companions in the game, i'm a fool to say no (and be a f2p peon grinder, lol; feel for u, i used to do to) ;#)
  • friimynd
    friimynd
    ✭✭✭
    Nope. We need something else, something different.
    i like how my silt strider moves, very smooth and quiet (i think that's the right name for it, bug with 6 legs)
    some random chest i think, er box; crate?

i don't even use any other mount at all for that reason
    maybe if separate audio control for mount noise
    gg ^&*
    Oh, now i 'C', lol ( * & ^ )
    Finally realized it is supposed to be about 'friends' online, lol; i thought it was about 'enemies' online, hmm
    Well, i can (must) buy the darkwood (?) sry, lol; blackwood expansion to get the companions, right? i'm looking into it right now.
    If they gonna put companions in the game, i'm a fool to say no (and be a f2p peon grinder, lol; feel for u, i used to do to) ;#)
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    friimynd wrote: »
    i like how my silt strider moves, very smooth and quiet (i think that's the right name for it, bug with 6 legs)

You mean the nix-ox. Silt striders are the big ones you can use like a taxi.
    @Syldras | PC | EU
    The forceful expression of will gives true honor to the Ancestors.
    Sarayn Andrethi, Telvanni mage (Main)
    Darvasa Andrethi, his "I'm NOT a Necromancer!" sister
    Malacar Sunavarlas, Altmer Ayleid vampire
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Syldras wrote: »
    friimynd wrote: »

You mean the nix-ox. Silt striders are the big ones you can use like a taxi.

Silt striders as mount 🤪