Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Indrik's of ESO (and the Fantabulous Overdose of Too Much Indrik mount's)

• starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes. too many
    Thankfully I never liked how indriks looked so I didn't play the quest/mini game to collect all the their skins. I have one evolved indrik, an early one but I forget which. I do the quests for tickets to pick up the style pages or other things the Event Ticket vendor has. We really need more stuff and less indrik.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Tsar_Gekkou
    Tsar_Gekkou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope. We need something else, something different.
    I want more dwarven spiders instead.
    Xbox NA healer main
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+3 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA HM | vRG HM |
    Flawless Conqueror | Spirit Slayer | Dro-mA'thra Destroyer | Tick-Tock-Tormentor | Immortal Redeemer | Gryphon Heart | Godslayer | Dawnbringer | Planesbreaker |
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want more dwarven spiders instead.

Spoder?
  • Iccotak
    Iccotak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want a Boar or a Wamasu to be added next
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iccotak wrote: »
    I want a Boar or a Wamasu to be added next

Take this

ON-creature-Bristleback.jpg

And turn it into this

af6d0addfc875800bba1d57f470ab3f4.jpg

Oink, I say!
    "We're all born under the same sky and on the same earth. Therefore, we all deserve the same amount of respect."
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU
  • Hoolielulu
    Hoolielulu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Enough is enough"
    What's their obsession with indriks?
  • Anotherone773
    Anotherone773
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes. too many
    WeerW3ir wrote: »
    I would also like to see more than indrik evolutions, style pages( which i also dont care about) and the occasional pet. What about some other items like:

1. more pets
    2. new furnishings or blueprints
    3. new houses
    4. maybe some old crown crate mounts like the apex or even a radiant apex.
    5. other costume items such as markings adornments etc.
    6. new clothes dyes?
    7. rare materials like Aethriel Dust, Perfect Roe, Tempering Alloy etc.
    8. etc

There is so much you can do with the event merchant to make people want tickets, but reskin of the same mount for years on end is not it.

1. yes. 2 yes. 3. hell yes. but also *confused* 4. ya. 5. ya. 6. ya. 7. that would be pay to win. 8. ya?

4. To clear up confusion. There would be event ticket exclusive houses. You would use your event tickets to buy a house "deed" or part of a deed( though i would increase total amount of tickets you can have to like 100). A small house would be 15-20 tickets total, medium would be 20-35 tickets, large would be 35-60 tickets and notable would be 60-99 tickets. One house would be available per quarter similar to indriks with all houses that season available for the last event of the season.

7. Its not. Pay to win literally means i pay real money to gain an advantage that is not available by any other means. You can earn both event tickets and every one of those items without ever spending any real money. Also the pay to win item has to give you an advantage over other players. Those do not give you an advantage over other players. And finally you can literally trade crowns for gold legally in this game now. So there is nothing about any of that is pay to win. In fact even if they sold armor in the crown store, it would not be pay to win as long as there is a method to legally trade crowns for gold.
  • KaGaOri
    KaGaOri
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nope. We need moar
    Would like a red-themed Indrik to fit my char. No such luck this time around, Mossheart is colored after watermelon :| . Perhaps one more, after this one? A red one, pretty please?
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would also like to see more than indrik evolutions, style pages( which i also dont care about) and the occasional pet. What about some other items like:

1. more pets
    3. new houses
    6. new clothes dyes?
    8. etc

There is so much you can do with the event merchant to make people want tickets, but reskin of the same mount for years on end is not it.

1. yes. 2 yes. 3. hell yes. but also *confused* 4. ya. 5. ya. 6. ya. 7. that would be pay to win. 8. ya?

4. To clear up confusion. There would be event ticket exclusive houses. You would use your event tickets to buy a house "deed" or part of a deed( though i would increase total amount of tickets you can have to like 100). A small house would be 15-20 tickets total, medium would be 20-35 tickets, large would be 35-60 tickets and notable would be 60-99 tickets. One house would be available per quarter similar to indriks with all houses that season available for the last event of the season.

7. Its not. Pay to win literally means i pay real money to gain an advantage that is not available by any other means. You can earn both event tickets and every one of those items without ever spending any real money. Also the pay to win item has to give you an advantage over other players. Those do not give you an advantage over other players. And finally you can literally trade crowns for gold legally in this game now. So there is nothing about any of that is pay to win. In fact even if they sold armor in the crown store, it would not be pay to win as long as there is a method to legally trade crowns for gold.

12 maximum ticket with eso+ to not hoard it. so rthat wont work
  • Thechuckage
    Thechuckage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hoolielulu wrote: »

It's a cheap reskin for a "new" mount.
  • DigitalHype
    DigitalHype
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hoolielulu wrote: »

Money. It's cheaper for them to reskin an existing model vs. developing a new model and animations.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    In a way I like them, as I only got two of them and then left the rest.

I was then free to get max cakes, in the anniversary event.

Which was still not enough cakes, as you can never have enough cakes, but it was still almost enough cakes to keep most of my houses in cakes until next spring.

...cakes.

Weird word, cake.
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. too many
    Instead of new mounts, I'd love to be able to use event tickets for special housing items.

Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2320+
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭

1. more pets
    3. new houses
    6. new clothes dyes?
    8. etc

12 maximum ticket with eso+ to not hoard it. so rthat wont work
    Tigerseye wrote: »
    In a way I like them, as I only got two of them and then left the rest.

I was then free to get max cakes, in the anniversary event.

Which was still not enough cakes, as you can never have enough cakes, but it was still almost enough cakes to keep most of my houses in cakes until next spring.

...cakes.

Weird word, cake.

But the cake is a lie..., 🤪
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes. too many
    If people didn't want them for some reason they wouldn't make so many... unless their research and marketing departments have fallen asleep at the wheel.
    They are obviously trying to add different things to the event store, but maybe Indriks are too safe to give up until they hit on something that appeals.
    Style pages seems to be the trend?

Reskinned mounts themed to each event would be better. Maybe creepy crawlies or broomsticks for Witches'.
    Or maybe they'll just crown store that like they did with the fake stick mounts for Jesters <.<
    They’ll run out of colours soon...
    Sadly I don't think so. Didn't they basically start doing two-colour combos with the Icebreath? That's more permutations right there. And they can always go to a tri-colour scheme after that.
    Edited by Dusk_Coven on June 30, 2020 11:38AM
  • Eifleber
    Eifleber
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Youyouz06 wrote: »
    All mounts are too similar in this game. It's time to bring out a new base model.

Same for characters, they all share the same bodies and animations.

Would be great to have the lizards and cats to be a bit more different than humans with a cat/lizard heads & tails.
    Must say that I found rather disappointing when I started playing, like you watch an old Sci Fi series where all aliens are humans with strange heads.

Playing since dec 2019 | PC EU
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nope. We need moar
    First off, someone needs to learn how to spell " More ".

Here's the deal with Indriks - They Are Free. And each one is Unique. Free mounts give you variety and choice. And since the berries never get recycled, every New Indrik is a limited edition.

Bring em on

IMHO

:#
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nope. We need moar
    Yes, too many Indrinks and they're not even pleasant to mount with those weird and dumb noises they make.

You'd rather have something that Explodes as it appears ?

:#
  • Jenzi
    Jenzi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes. too many
    They should have done them for one year only then do a different type of mount the next year and so on.
  • jlmurra2
    jlmurra2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KaGaOri wrote: »
    Would like a red-themed Indrik to fit my char. No such luck this time around, Mossheart is colored after watermelon :| . Perhaps one more, after this one? A red one, pretty please?

Looks like you will get a chance at obtaining a red themed Indrik, I see a Crimson variant listed here: https://en.m.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Mounts/Other

Also Corrupted, and Mossheart versions listed.
  • goddess2015
    goddess2015
    ✭✭✭
    Indriks are still a refreshing new mount style. One that I can earn and not pay crowns or crown gems to buy. I can ride it proudly knowing I did whatever event was needed to earn it and the baby one that goes with it. which is a feature that I love. They are very pretty IMHO. . There are only 7and one more in future unless I have overlooked one. Nascent, Dawnwood, Luminous, Onyx, Pure Snow, Spectral, Icebreath,( & Mossheart still to arrive) . As for them being a reskin, well, every horse, every cat, every wolf, every guar...they are all reskins. And there are far more of each of those at this point than there are Indriks. I have about 40 horses in my collection....and plenty of wolves and cats. So, I'm not tired of Indriks. I would love actually love to see a few more colors. I look forward to earning something nice that I can earn. That said, I do hope they offer different type of mounts, pets or even housing items or houses as earnable in future...that would be nice!
    ~Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.~
  • goddess2015
    goddess2015
    ✭✭✭
    Jenzi wrote: »
    They should have done them for one year only then do a different type of mount the next year and so on.

I love the Indriks. But it would be nice for them to offer earnable mounts of a different types. I hope they will offer different ones in future =)
    ~Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.~
  • Muizer
    Muizer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All mounts are essentially the same. Let's just stick with horses and dispense with all the cosmetic fluff until ZoS find a way of making mounts interesting gameplay choices.
    Please stop making requests for game features. ZOS have enough bad ideas as it is!
  • Grianasteri
    Grianasteri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. too many
    Initially it was a great idea. A new event mini game of farming for berries to gain the next Indirik mount.

But they didn't think it through.

Not everyone likes stags (Indirik). In fact Id warrant most don't like riding stags, given you don't actually see that many around, despite the fact that a new stag is available to farm for each cycle... so to me that's a massive waste.

If, however, each cycle it had been a NEW type of mount, some kind of magical conjured animal each time, cycling each event through horse, guar, camel, bear, wolf, sench etc... this would have drastically increased over all engagement since there would be something for everyone to aim for and look forward to. That's one way to provide variety and satisfaction for more people.

Better yet, though perhaps a little more complex to implement, create the mini game of "berry" farming, to allow a player to actually choose which type of mount they wanted to be able to conjure during each cycle, I like senches… but Im stuck with Indirik every event?

Nah, not interested anymore. How about WE decide which animal type we want through the minigame/farming process. Massively more variety and satisfaction for players who then get to farm for mounts they actually want. The skin for each cycle would remain the same effectively, a new skin, but the animal is what we would get to choose.
    Edited by Grianasteri on July 2, 2020 9:30AM
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. too many
    KaGaOri wrote: »

The Indrik following Mossheart is a "Crimson Indrik" and it is VERY Red.

It's already in the game files, just not implemented as a Collectible.
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. too many
    Yeah, I thought (and am pretty sure they said) the Event Ticket thing and the Indrik mounts were just for the fifth anniversary. It feels a lot less special continuing it past the sixth anniversary, but I think it might be too late to retire the concept.

So better to move on to new things to buy and upgrade with tickets.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes. too many
    The original 4 evolutions were fine, one for each season of the year. Now with Summerset long gone it would be nice to get a different type of prize for our tickets, be it mount or something else entirely. Indriks cater to specific type of characters, mages and elves mostly, so no matter how many colors we get they're not for everyone and there isn't really that much variation between them. With crown mounts we get many crazy variations even in the same type of mount, we get attronachs, dwarven contraptions, ghosts of many flavors, lizards, mushrooms, few types of undead. With indriks we got few easy recolors and a ghost. I really don't want to sound entitled or ungrateful but indriks got really boring. They are easy to get and I got them all since I just like participating in the events but outside of being a completionist and having to spend tickets on something I really don't feel the need for them anymore. Is there going to be another one after the current one? I wonder if there's a point in buying another set of feathers.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Zer0_CooL
    Zer0_CooL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want a siege mount, like a trebuchet with wheels
  • TheKingofSass
    TheKingofSass
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes. too many
    And they make the most annoying noise, I was once excited when they were first introduced but now I just want them gone tbh.
    "Remember, darkness does not always equate to evil, just as light does not always bring good."

Nifereti
    500 CP+┇Altmer┇Vampire Magblade┇AD
    Alyäia Morningstar
    500 CP+┇Altmer┇Vampire Magplar┇AD
    Poison Avy
    500 CP+┇Bosmer┇Werewolf Stamden┇EP
    Tronto Ebur
    500 CP+┇Imperial┇Frosted Tankden┇EP
    Azaerani
    500 CP+┇Dunmer┇Dovah Kendov MagKnight┇DC
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes. too many
    And here I am with my Nescent Indrik

Not caring even the slightest about the ones with the ugly FX effects.
    Edited by TX12001rwb17_ESO on July 3, 2020 12:14AM