Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Indrik's of ESO (and the Fantabulous Overdose of Too Much Indrik mount's)

• Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope. We need something else, something different.
    I'd like something other than Indriks. I will collect them all anyways as an obsessive collector of things, but they are getting a bit much.

TMI: Too Many Indriks

I do like that they are exclusive to events though (as in there is no crown crate indrik or crown store indrik bought at other times of year, I know you can buy tickets but that is different).

A different type of unique mount would be nice.

Flamingo Terror Bird?
    Rainbow Haj Mota?
    Carpets?
    Chaurus? ( have to admit, I thought it would make a badass mount when I saw my first Chaurus Reaper in-game - not sure how lore-friendly it is but damn, what an armored beast of a mount that would be!)
    Echatere? (just saw someone also suggested this above!)
    Glyptodons? (i can picture a cross legged character perched on that shell)
    Boars?

I also like the idea of theme event mounts with the chapter releases. Right now we could get...Chaurus Reapers :wink:
    Edited by Mix on June 26, 2020 5:11PM
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes. too many
    Mix wrote: »
    Echatere?

YES!
  • kinguardian
    kinguardian
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes. too many
    Yes there are waaaaaay to many. And they can make such amazing mounts. I have loads of ideas I have seen idras of other people on the forum that were great. I dont know why they are not doing them because the players are wanting it.
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can't even put all your Indrik mounts and pets in your expensive manor home, because, you know..... performance issues.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes. too many
    Haven't gotten a single Indrik mount. Got better mounts. As a result, I'm constantly at 12/12 tickets and do not participate in the events. Way to shoot yourself in the own foot, ZOS...
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the icebreath one is gorgeous and really want it, and I've collected them all so far, but would like if they switched to a different type of mount in the future.
    I like the indriks, though.
  • SirLeeMinion
    SirLeeMinion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. too many
    It's ironic that a poll about too many Indriks has too many options. The nice thing about mounts I don't like and style pages I don't want is that I don't feel the need to participate in the event. Though, the group repair kits are nice...
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Bout as common and unique as prison rags on newbs
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My english is not the best. but i managed to make the main text a bit clearer. So shall we continue? ;D
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nope. We need moar
    I voted more because I want that one in your picture.
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • Nomadic_Atmoran
    Nomadic_Atmoran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. too many
    I collected the berries for the first four but have so far stopped. I never even got around to evolving them all because of how break neck paced everything was that first year. Now I just focus on grabbing up the emotes and style pages. As an RPer I find those more useful than the 30th flavor of indrik.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry - Laerinel Rhaev - Enrerion - Caius Berilius - Seylina Ithvala - Signa Squallrider - H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Yynril Rothvani - Tenarei Rhaev - Bathes-In-Coin - Dazsh Ro Khar - Aredyhel - Reads-To-Frogs - Azjani Ma'Les
    Kheshna gra-Gharbuk - Gallisten Bondurant - Aban Shahid Bakr - Etain Maquier - Atsu Kalame - Faulpia Severinus
  • BozzyTheDrummer
    BozzyTheDrummer
    ✭✭✭✭
    "You guys are getting Indrik's?"
    I just want one besides the normal one. I'm not always able to play when certain events are live so I have yet to collect enough tickets to get berries to upgrade to a new form. One of these days.
    Xbox NA
    CP810+

Valthyr Alynwen High Elf MagSorc EP
    Valeon Indoril Dark Elf MagDK EP
    Willard Lorrthane Breton MagDen EP
    Faelian Elilanar High Elf MagPlar EP
    Dro'Kassa Khajiit MagCro EP
    Im-Tanky-Enough Argonian Tank EP
    Lorgdan Bladesmith Orc StamBlade DC
    Cyrus Hayle Redguard StamSorc EP
    Xuxtheem-Light-Bearer Argonian Healer AD
    Galen Morthain Dark Elf MagBlade EP
    Burgesh the Mighty Orc StamDen DC
    Mekar the Vile Orc StamCro DC

"Fimmion hungry. Want sweetroll. Fimmion like pants. Love sweetroll."
  • doomette
    doomette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Enough is enough"
    I'd like something other than Indriks. I will collect them all anyways as an obsessive collector of things, but they are getting a bit much.

I do like that they are exclusive to events though (as in there is no crown crate indrik or crown store indrik bought at other times of year, I know you can buy tickets but that is different).

Flamingo Terror Bird?
    Rainbow Haj Mota?
    Carpets?
    Chaurus? ( have to admit, I thought it would make a badass mount when I saw my first Chaurus Reaper in-game - not sure how lore-friendly it is but damn, what an armored beast of a mount that would be!)
    Boars?

I also like the idea of theme event mounts with the chapter releases. Right now we could get...Chaurus Reapers :wink:

You should be in charge of new mount design.
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    doomette wrote: »

Flamingo Terror Bird?
    Rainbow Haj Mota?
    Carpets?
    Boars?

You should be in charge of new mount design.

Add a freakin wamasu please
  • bmnoble
    bmnoble
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Add new mounts or things to the event vendor by all means.

But don't remove what is already up and available, you got plenty of players at different stages of collecting their elk mounts that would kick up a fuss if they were just suddenly removed before they managed to catch em all.

Me however have barely bothered only bought one of the basic ones due to be nothing else I wanted to buy with tickets at the time, got no plan to go out of my way collecting them, no matter how long they are available for, they just do not interest me.

• Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only got one, and that was like the.... 5th? One of the snow/ice ones. And I only got it because I was bored, and because I'd stumbled into theme-ing my Nord Sorc in white/blue/ice. (ice-blue dress, New Life ice skin, etc)
  • Hurbster
    Hurbster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes. too many
    Finally bothered to finish the Icebreath (in the middle of summer because WHY NOT) and that will do me.
    So they raised the floor and lowered the ceiling. Except the ceiling has spikes in it now and the floor is also lava.
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. too many
    they should be themed around each chapter each year...for example mammoths for this year....age of conan had a sweet mammoth mount back in the day...
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the ones I have. I'm not sure I'll like the Moss-whatever one. I'd like some new mounts too - but not if they're stuff as ugly as gloomspore et al.
  • Dark_Lord_Kuro
    Dark_Lord_Kuro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well a ssembling 4 horses legs seem a bit creepy comparing to summoning the magical intdrick with some feather
    Also we got way more horese and senche than indricks
    I think the only mont we got les than indrick is the spider model and maybe camel since its been a bit since the last one therefore did we get too mutch of everting else?
    Edited by Dark_Lord_Kuro on June 27, 2020 2:38AM
  • Annuliel
    Annuliel
    ✭✭
    I don't collect the mounts any more simply because after the first few I found myself so over it. But I have collected all the pets so completely unique mounts, for those who want them, with matching pets for me :)
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well a ssembling 4 horses legs seem a bit creepy comparing to summoning the magical intdrick with some feather
    Also we got way more horese and senche than indricks
    I think the only mont we got les than indrick is the spider model and maybe camel since its been a bit since the last one therefore did we get too mutch of everting else?

Indrick&Roll??
  • VDoom1
    VDoom1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yah Indriks are cool. But could we get something else? Reskin after reskin...gets old.

More mounts ingame that we can earn would be nice. :)
    We Fight For Cyrodiil.
    We fight for The Daggerfall Covenant.
    We fight for The Aldmeri Dominion.
    We fight for The Ebonheart Pact.
    We fight for Tamriel!
    CP 1200+
    Grand Master Crafter | Tamriel Hero
    Imperial Dragonknight
    Khajiit Necromancer
    Altmer Templar | Dunmer Nightblade
    Khajiit Nightblade | Argonian Dragonknight
    Altmer Sorcerer | Breton Nightblade
    Nord Warden | Dunmer Sorcerer
    Guild - Priests Of Hircine
    ESO Since 2014
    PC - EU
  • Wolf_Eye
    Wolf_Eye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope. We need moar

I mean, they are capable of being domesticated, as proven by how the Falmer are able to keep them as pets...

I kind of want a Gryphon mount, although THAT would be lore-unfriendly....and it wouldn't be able to fly...but it would be cool.

Giant scorpion mount maybe? Probably not; I don't think those are tame-able...
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    When Summerset first came out, I dearly wanted to ride an indrik. Now I can, so yeah, that was good and I am still riding around on them. Then when Elsweyr came out, I was expecting seasonal versions of something else, maybe a senche raht or mini wingless dragon thing. Nope. More indriks. Now Skyrim is here. Nords probably wouldn't ride indriks. Bears or wolves perhaps. Possibly even a fluffy, sturdy mountain pony similar to Icelandic ponies. Nope. More indriks.

This has become just easy laziness on ZOS' part. New layer in Photoshop, fiddle with the colour sliders for a minute or two, save out new texture file. Done. I know, because I have spent most of my adult life retexturing games as a hobby.

Yes, it takes time to make a whole new model and animations. I've done that too in my modding history. A new mount type linked to each chapter would probably revive flagging interest in doing the events. Plus, I really do appreciate earnable mounts in-game a great deal.

New goodies = more interest. Don't get me wrong, I do love and use the indriks happily, but I really do also think that variety is the spice of life.

Come on, ZOS. You can/should do better than this. Stop this laziness and bring us different earnable mounts. Please.
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. too many
    Sick of them but I want the complete collection just to show I can do it and I like to complete things. So I guess I'll keep grinding them until they finally mercy kill those of us who just want them all to have them all and do something new.
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We should get a different type of mount by now. Make it one resin per event, one type of mount per chapter and make them chapter themed.

I was a bit disappointed they didn't do a kitty mount reskins with Elsweyr and Bear reskins with Skyrim etc etc.

I mean yeah, Indriks are cool if you tend to play female characters or a Warden but a stamDK on an indrik looks a bit off
    PC - EU:
    Falathren Noctis - AD MagNecro
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Falathren Eryndaer - AD StamDen
    Falathren Irimion - AD MagPlar
    Talagan Falathren - AD StamDK
    Falathren Infernis - AD MagDK
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope. We need moar
    Indrinks are my favorite mount.

WOOT WOOT WOOT
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭

WOOT WOOT WOOT

Indriks goes brrr?
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. too many
    WeerW3ir wrote: »