Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Indrik's of ESO (and the Fantabulous Overdose of Too Much Indrik mount's)

• mikikatze
    mikikatze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope. We need moar
    I'll always want more until I get my rainbow colored one! :D But I'm glad they introduced those group repair materials for when I don't know what else to buy... because I skip the less pretty Indriks.
    Edited by mikikatze on June 27, 2020 1:41PM
  • doomette
    doomette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Enough is enough"
    WeerW3ir wrote: »
    Indrinks are my favorite mount.

WOOT WOOT WOOT

Indriks goes brrr?

Nah, they go “yup yup YUP!”

No no no, it’s “bork bork bork!” :p
  • Aelsioln
    Aelsioln
    ✭✭✭
    Nope. We need moar
    I actually adore the indriks, especially the upcoming Mossheart since I missed out on the Dawnwood one.

At the same time it would be interesting to have mounts themed with the current chapter.

Or even better, indriks that match the current chapter. Vampire indrik!
  • Anotherone773
    Anotherone773
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes. too many
    One of my biggest problems with indriks is they are just reskins of the same mount over and over. If they had more uniqueness they would be better. I dont even collect event tickets anymore, not even passively. I dont spend the 12 i got so i can collect more because this whole setup got really lame.

Its a lot of work to get a different paint job. Its why i dont collect mounts in general. Most are just reskins of the same mount over and over.
  • Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Enough is enough"
    All mounts are too similar in this game. It's time to bring out a new base model.
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope. We need something else, something different.
    I like Indriks, but yeah I guess the novelty has worn off after so many reskins...

I think a good alternative would be for ZOS to create a seasonal mount that fits with the theme of a very big event (like Summerfall or Dragon Rise), and split the fragments for it between the other events of the year.

Also... I would like a stable/house where I can display all of my Indrik mounts and pets... :3
    Edited by Tryxus on June 27, 2020 2:17PM
    "We're all born under the same sky and on the same earth. Therefore, we all deserve the same amount of respect."
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes. too many
    doomette wrote: »

WOOT WOOT WOOT

Indriks goes brrr?

What does the Indrik say?
  • Wolf_Eye
    Wolf_Eye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope. We need moar
    Aelsioln wrote: »
    I actually adore the indriks, especially the upcoming Mossheart since I missed out on the Dawnwood one.

At the same time it would be interesting to have mounts themed with the current chapter.

Or even better, indriks that match the current chapter. Vampire indrik!

This is my thought exactly. I like Indriks, I like the different colors, and I like the look of the upcoming Mossheart. I so badly wish we could go back and get older Indrik varieties since I missed a few.

At the same time, I would also want something different...It would be also cool to have something a bit more related to Skyrim than Summerset....

I'm conflicted, lol.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. too many
    They should at least change the model imho.

I would have nothing against regular horse with different skins / visual effect. That would allow for some cool combination (different manes, tails, hoofs, saddles models etc.)

My main issue is that every new indrik is the same. Same model, same animations, same sound. The only difference is basically... texture.

Tbh. Even the "Lizard" style mounts that we have got with Murkmire would be welcome at this point. Those at least had slightly different models...
  • Thechuckage
    Thechuckage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With all the weird animals, there are plenty of different directions they could go.

Take the kagouti outside vivec city. That already has a halter, saddle, idle animations and moves very much like a guar!

Maybe some kind of daedric looking beasty or ....my one true wish....a Mudcrab mount.
  • ImmortalCX
    ImmortalCX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any mount that you can get from an event suffers from oversaturation.

They might be the best mount in the world, but people won't use them because they aren't rare.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. too many
    I have all of them but even I am getting tired.
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never even evolved the first one
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes. too many
    I got the Nescent Indrik, it looks the best out of all of them so I don't care about the evolved types, this is not pokemon ZOS.

We need more appropriate themed mounts though, why are we still getting Indriks 2 expansions after Summerset? why not a Greymoor themed mount, perhaps we can force a Werewolf to let us ride it into battle (no offense to Werewolf players of course) but the animations are all there, just throw a saddle on them, perfect mount for a Vampire.
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are cool but for the same time enough is enough.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes. too many
    One of my biggest problems with indriks is they are just reskins of the same mount over and over. If they had more uniqueness they would be better. I dont even collect event tickets anymore, not even passively. I dont spend the 12 i got so i can collect more because this whole setup got really lame.

Its a lot of work to get a different paint job. Its why i dont collect mounts in general. Most are just reskins of the same mount over and over.

I realized this about the Cursebound Lichsteed, it is just a lazy reskin of the Cursebound Horse with added FX, honestly I thought the lanterns were permanent so now since I have the Cursebound Horse I am not going to bother with it.

The Vampiric Horse is better then the Lich Horse anyway because at least it makes sense, the latter though does not even make any sense, Lich's cannot be mindless animals, they need to actively sustain themselves with necromancy, I doubt a horse has the mentally capabilities for that.
    Edited by TX12001rwb17_ESO on June 27, 2020 5:53PM
  • wolfie1.0.
    wolfie1.0.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I like the indrik and all. But well. It's getting boring. And the fact that you cant store event tickets beyond 12 is getting tedious.
  • Vrienda
    Vrienda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. too many
    Honestly the base one plus three evolutions was enough. Mounts just aren’t interesting anymore. I got my first evolution today Purely because the excess of Anniversary tickets I got let me get the first half already. It’s cool but I just don’t see myself using it that much. It’s hard to say from just looking at it that it’s from the recent two events, it just blends in with the other... dozen?
    Desperate for Roleplaying servers to bring open world non-organised RP to Elder Scrolls Online. Please ZOS.
  • dcam86b14_ESO
    dcam86b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "You guys are getting Indrik's?"
    don't really care because I don't collect them, they are ugly to me.
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got one Indrik. Didn't see any point after that.
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    doomette wrote: »

WOOT WOOT WOOT

Indriks goes brrr?

mo0bO8K.jpg

• ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I stopped caring after the original one. How many are there now?
    CP2,000 Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Aelsioln
    Aelsioln
    ✭✭✭
    Nope. We need moar
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    1. Nascent Indrik
    2. Dawnwood Indrik
    3. Luminous Indrik
    4. Onyx Indrik
    5. Pure-Snow Indrik
    6. Spectral Indrik
    7. Icebreath Indrik

Add to that the upcoming Mossheart Indrik and that brings us to eight, the base Nascent and seven evolutions.
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aelsioln wrote: »
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    1. Nascent Indrik
    2. Dawnwood Indrik
    3. Luminous Indrik
    4. Onyx Indrik
    5. Pure-Snow Indrik
    6. Spectral Indrik
    7. Icebreath Indrik

Add to that the upcoming Mossheart Indrik and that brings us to eight, the base Nascent and seven evolutions.

Eeveelutions :p

Eeveelutions.png
    "We're all born under the same sky and on the same earth. Therefore, we all deserve the same amount of respect."
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU
  • Arunei
    Arunei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    As much as I like most of the Indriks, I only ever use one of them for RP purposes. I would like to see other mounts that can be earned, especially since the most recent datamine showed a ram mount. If they can introduce one new mount model (assuming it ever gets released and isn't stuck in purgatory that is), I feel like they can come up with another one to offer for people to get in-game.
    Character List [RP and PvE]:
    Stands-Against-Death: Argonian Magplar Healer - Crafter
    Krisiel: Redguard Stamsorc DPS - Literally crazy Werewolf, no like legit insane. She nuts
    Kiju Veran: Khajiit Stamblade DPS - Ex-Fighters Guild Suthay who likes to punch things, nicknamed Tinykat
    Niralae Elsinal: Altmer Stamsorc DPS - Young Altmer with way too much Magicka
    Sarah Lacroix: Breton Magsorc DPS - Fledgling Vampire who drinks too much water
    Slondor: Nord Tankblade - TESified verson of Slenderman
    Marius Vastino: Imperial <insert role here> - Sarah's apathetic sire who likes to monologue
    Delthor Rellenar: Dunmer Magknight DPS - Sarah's ex who's a certified psychopath
    Lirawyn Calatare: Altmer Magplar Healer - Traveling performer and bard who's 101% vanilla bean
    Gondryn Beldeau: Breton Tankplar - Sarah's Mages Guild mentor and certified badass old person
    Gwendolyn Jenelle: Breton Magplar Healer - Friendly healer with a coffee addiction
    Soliril Larethian- Altmer Magblade DPS - Blind alchemist who uses animals to see and brews plagues in his spare time
    Tevril Rallenar: Dunmer Stamcro DPS - Delthor's "special" younger brother who raises small animals as friends
    Celeroth Calatare: Bosmer <insert role here> - Shapeshifting Bosmer with enough sass to fill Valenwood

PC - NA - EP - CP1000+
    Avid RPer. Hit me up in-game @Ras_Lei if you're interested in getting together for some arr-pee shenanigans!
  • Anotherone773
    Anotherone773
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes. too many
    I would also like to see more than indrik evolutions, style pages( which i also dont care about) and the occasional pet. What about some other items like:

1. more pets
    2. new furnishings or blueprints
    3. new houses
    4. maybe some old crown crate mounts like the apex or even a radiant apex.
    5. other costume items such as markings adornments etc.
    6. new clothes dyes?
    7. rare materials like Aethriel Dust, Perfect Roe, Tempering Alloy etc.
    8. etc

There is so much you can do with the event merchant to make people want tickets, but reskin of the same mount for years on end is not it.
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would also like to see more than indrik evolutions, style pages( which i also dont care about) and the occasional pet. What about some other items like:

1. more pets
    2. new furnishings or blueprints
    3. new houses
    4. maybe some old crown crate mounts like the apex or even a radiant apex.
    5. other costume items such as markings adornments etc.
    6. new clothes dyes?
    7. rare materials like Aethriel Dust, Perfect Roe, Tempering Alloy etc.
    8. etc

There is so much you can do with the event merchant to make people want tickets, but reskin of the same mount for years on end is not it.

1. yes. 2 yes. 3. hell yes. but also *confused* 4. ya. 5. ya. 6. ya. 7. that would be pay to win. 8. ya?
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. too many
    Indriks were fine for one year. I'm really confused why we just keep getting more of them. I'm sure they could find some other mount to reskin each year. It's almost memeworthy now that we just keep getting more and more Indriks.
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. too many
    They’ll run out of colours soon...
  • Czeri
    Czeri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think they've found the right balance when they started offering other things to spend event tickets on, like the other event drops. I don't mind that the mounts are always Indriks, find it fitting that there is one mount you can only ever get through events. I like the multiple colours, too, helps with customising alts if you don't wish to spend money on crown store mounts.

Having said that, I wish we had more information upfront about what events will follow. Had I known the current Indrik will require PvP event to be finished, I wouldn't have wasted event tickets on the first 2 berries.
    Edited by Czeri on June 28, 2020 12:15PM