The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PC EU] Trader swap failed. Please remember u23 fiasco and act quick

• Grabmoore
    Grabmoore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Short Thanks to ZOS for refunding all lost bids and granting free traders for the rest of the week. From what I witnessed, no duping happened this time.
    EU - PC - Ebonheart Pact
    Iggy Grabmoore - Argonian Magicka Templar | Nyctasha - Redguard Stamina Nightblade
    Do-Ra'Zhar - Khajiit Stamina DK | Ashmedi - Dunmer Magicka DK
    Vanya Darchow - AD Altmer Magicka Sorc | Malek gro'Kash - Orc Stam Sorc
    GM of "Handelshaus von Riften" - Trading & PvX Community
  • Arrodisia
    Arrodisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But in all kindness Jutta, you just dont go to the forums and tell people, that you're low on gold as a gm. Most GM are overestimated anyways, talking about the funds. There is a lot of bragging going on as well, which keeps people from bidding them. I DO remember the "1,3 b gold, isnt much for me" on Black sunday v1 - hey, if its not a lot for you, why you (not you, Jutta) try to get away with the gold. :')

I only told the truth here. I don't see why I have to hide it. I do understand my "low on gold" may not mean the same as someone else's "low on gold", but still I only meant we're lower on gold for regular bids. I do know some players exaggerate their gold earnings and reserves, but eventually everything comes to the light one way or another. Btw, and with all respect, I'm sure you remember gold from weekly earnings that are for regular bids and war only reserves are 2 different things in many cases. Another guild bidding on my spot wouldn't be the end of the world. In the end they'd still have to win it first. Then they'd try to recoup the bid. You'd be surprised how uninteresting a spot becomes when it's expensive to get and maintain.

have fun in game :)
    Edited by Arrodisia on June 4, 2020 1:00PM
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Btw, and with all respect, I'm sure you remember gold from weekly earnings that are for regular bids and war only reserves are 2 different things in many cases. Another guild bidding on my spot wouldn't be the end of the world. In the end they'd still have to win it first.

I DO remember a lot of people bragging about their gold and how long they could bid or defend a spot and went lost after 2 or 3 weeks beeing annoyed from losing too much private gold. :')))

Well.... :p

Edit: As I have been contacted via Discord making some things clearer, i misinterpreted the 1.3b comment from Black sunday v1. It actually meant it just wouldnt change a lot to that person, as he/she/it is already havong more than he/she/it ever would need. Apologies <3

Edited by Dont_do_drugs on June 4, 2020 4:12PM

Get Stuff like this (but not this stuff)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.
    They can only bla-bla and waste gold on feeding their ego. I am disappointed."

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools
    Modular framework, now open for authors who want to add own tabs.

My Donation (Arkadius' Trade Tools Addon)
    First external ATT tab contribution.

Port to Friend's House Addon
    Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
    Deutsch | English

• Arrodisia
    Arrodisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Btw, and with all respect, I'm sure you remember gold from weekly earnings that are for regular bids and war only reserves are 2 different things in many cases. Another guild bidding on my spot wouldn't be the end of the world. In the end they'd still have to win it first.

I DO remember a lot of people bragging about their gold and how long they could bid or defend a spot and went lost after 2 or 3 weeks beeing annoyed from losing too much private gold. :')))

Well.... :p

Edit: As I have been contacted via Discord making some things clearer, i misinterpreted the 1.3b comment from Black sunday v1. It actually meant it just wouldnt change a lot to that person, as he/she/it is already havong more than he/she/it ever would need. Apologies <3

Maybe all of this is what makes it fun for some of them/us, who knows? I just like seeing my guildies happy, which is currently the case.

What I hope, more than anything at this moment, is the traders are fixed for good this time and we won't see the same bug repeated again. :)
    Edited by Arrodisia on June 4, 2020 5:51PM
  • karliahquinn
    karliahquinn
    ✭✭✭
    My guild got their trader back and no refund, but I guess it's an "edge" issue
    Edited by karliahquinn on June 4, 2020 9:52PM