The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Greymoor for PC on Tuesday! What are your plans?

• MJallday
    MJallday
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m gonna sit on here for 2 weeks, watch pc players explode and cringe when I realise it’s coming consoles direction with no real prospects of fixing whatever“ features” have been introduced this month
  • Jarndyce
    Jarndyce
    ✭✭✭
    After work, download. Then start working on my Dark Elf Vampire. Later, I will take my main, who is a Bosmer Stamscorc on a tour of Skyrim. My main is always the first character to explore a new zone (tradition since beta).
  • zergbase_ESO
    zergbase_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Waiting a bit to play without a crowd, crashes, extra lag and whatever stuff comes with fresh release
    I'm waiting.... ESO is not know for stability.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not on PC. Why do Sony and M$ make me wait! T_T
    I know why Microsoft makes us wait. The question is, why doesn't ZOS make the PC release date the same day as Consoles, so everyone gets access at the same time.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go to Solitude, unlock 2 new skill lines, go back to other zones and level it up lol...
  • TemplarHealz
    TemplarHealz
    ✭✭✭
    Log on. Realize performance is still terrible. Do my daily writs. Check forums to find when performance might be fixed. Read posts about how everyone is removing vampire bites. Laugh. Play another game. Rinse and repeat.
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Jump in as soon as patch downloaded. Nothing stands between me and the new chapter!
    I'll be there to mingle with the cool kids. I'll probably put on the headphones and do the quests in first person for a bit.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • BoraxFlux
    BoraxFlux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jump in as soon as patch downloaded. Nothing stands between me and the new chapter!
    First thing on the bucketlist is hunting for new blood on the day Greymoor opens, and unleash freshly created vampire-fledglings onto Tamriel. It's kind of nice to have their ' birthday' on the day the new chapter starts on Live. Saving all the bites for now and only hope to be able to enter the game in the afternoon.

PvP will come during the weekend. Looking forward to the new chapter!

• Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nairinhe wrote: »
    None, the purchase isn't on my radar as of yet. So I guess it will be business as usual for me.

Then pick potato option! It's there for you! :D

Ah, I assumed that one meant "my computer's too weak to run it" (like, it's a potato)
  • TheRealPotoroo
    TheRealPotoroo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    I'm going to get my daily rewards before they start patching, because sometimes ESO is down for half a day when it's a big patch and expansion release. If something bad happens, we won't be able to get our daily rewards for that day.
    It's happened to me before. :/

LOL, are you really so hard up for gold?

26. Crown Tri-Restoration Potion (30)
    27. Instant All Research Scroll (1)
    28. Gold (1,000)
    29. Gold (2,000)
    30. Gold (3,000)
    31. Gold (4,000)
    PC NA, PC EU

"Instead of taking the best of the dolmens (predictable rotation), the best of the geysers (scalability based on number of players), and the best of the dragons (map location and health indicators) and adding them together to make a fun and dynamic world event scenario, they gave us....... harrowstorms." https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6850523/#Comment_6850523
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Waiting a bit to play without a crowd, crashes, extra lag and whatever stuff comes with fresh release
    This is what I always do with new content, just to avoid the crowd.
  • rpa
    rpa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Potato
    Waiting until performance fixes have been successfully done.
  • VaxtinTheWolf
    VaxtinTheWolf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Log in to a character.
    2. Accept daily reward.
    3. Quit Game.
    4. Repeat after 24 hours.
    || AD - Rah'Jiin Lv50 Khajiit Nightblade (Damage) || EP - Generic Argonian Lv50 Argonian Nightblade (Tank) || DC - Zinkotsu Lv50 Breton Nightblade (Healer) ||
    || DC - Ja'Kiro Feral-Heart Lv50 Khajiit Dragonknight (Damage) || EP - VaxtinTheWolf Lv50 Redguard Templar (Tank) || AD - Velik Iranis Lv50 Dark Elf Sorcerer (Tank ) ||
    || EP - Einvarg The Frozen Lv50 Nord Warden (Tank/Healer) || EP - Keem-Ja Lv4 Argonian Necromancer (Healer/Tank) ||
    PC - North American Server (Champion 1300+)
  • MagicalLija
    MagicalLija
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Instead of going straight into West Skyrim, I'm going to run maelstrom arena until bow/staff drops, then probably head to western skyrim the next day.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    I know why Microsoft makes us wait. The question is, why doesn't ZOS make the PC release date the same day as Consoles, so everyone gets access at the same time.

Then, you have the counter question... If the game is sitting ready to ship for 2 weeks while the Consoles approve it, why can't the PC people have it early? :smile:
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Who expects to play the first day? There will be maintenance upon maintenance. And more lag. So - patch notes and popcorn.
    Just as the prophecy foretold: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/528695/pc-na-eu-maintenance-5-26-20

• Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Who expects to play the first day? There will be maintenance upon maintenance. And more lag. So - patch notes and popcorn.
    Normal ZOS mainenance
    server will be up & dowm more than .... < inset apprporaite meme here >
    as it always is when ZOS patch it ...
    :wink:
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • Nogawd
    Nogawd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Work like most adults...
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Potato
    Considering the previous patch history of the servers I would consider myself lucky if I manage to squeeze the writs in between several unplanned server resets today :)
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • agegarton
    agegarton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Potato
    Was in.
    Now not in.
    Might be in later.
    Might not be in later.

Welcome to Patch Day !!
  • Lotus781
    Lotus781
    ✭✭✭✭
    Your title should read "Greymoor for PC on Tuesday 2nd of june! What are your plans?"at this rate.
  • Hexi
    Hexi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Munch popcorn and watch people rage on the forums because the patch is broken and they need to spend a day to fix it.
  • Flaminir
    Flaminir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Should have an option for 'Stare endlessly at the new shiney login screen' ;)
    GM of the Unholy Legacy
    EU/EP
    Sorcerer Flaminir (Magicka) / Staminir (Stamina)
    Templar Elixiia (Magicka/Healer) / Lotti Velooni (Magicka)
    DragonKnight Xalora Flaminar (Tank) / Unholy-Dragon-Toad (Tank)
    Nightblade Aimee Owlious (Magicka) / Myttens (Stamina)
    Warden: Frosti-Tute (Magicka/Healer) Boops-Many-Snoots (Stamina/Tank)
  • Casdha
    Casdha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ha,
    I knew when I finally broke down and bought this yesterday (25th) I thought maybe I might, if I'm lucky get to download it before work but I knew I wouldn't be able to play today. Then I get on the forums and see all of the posts and then this poll. Sorry, gotta reply and bump it back to the front LoL
    Proud member of the Psijic Order - The first wave - The 0.016%

• karekiz
    karekiz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wait for servers.
    Wait for servers.
    Wait for servers.
    Wait for servers.
    Wait for servers.
    Wait for servers.
    Wait for servers.
    Wait for servers.
    Wait for servers.
    Wait for servers.
    Wait for servers.
    Wait for servers.

Farm VMA
  • Sheridan
    Sheridan
    ✭✭✭✭
    I usually wait at least 1 or 2 months since chapter launch to play [in a new zone] without crowds and major bugs. And yes, I don't even attempt to log in on launch day. Spares alot of nerves :)
    Edited by Sheridan on May 26, 2020 4:10PM
  • Thannazzar
    Thannazzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Called that one
  • Ramber
    Ramber
    ✭✭✭✭
    Skipping this chapter entirely. (Why? Worst stuff happens to the base game anyway.)
    just waiting to get in there and see whats still broken. normally i rush to test all my dps for my guild members but i think ill just wait and see this time. The lag and bar swapping issues have been so bad i wanna see IF any are actually fixed.
  • Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Going to check out PVP and see if they kept up to their word.