The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Greymoor for PC on Tuesday! What are your plans?

• Rake
    Rake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Waiting a lot till the chapter is on sale/in crown store. Not like it's has expiration date, right?
    to wait
  • Atreidus
    Atreidus
    ✭✭✭
    Jump in as soon as patch downloaded. Nothing stands between me and the new chapter!
    In. Why not. "What can go wrong please?" Oh wait..
  • Granicus
    Granicus
    ✭✭✭
    Not be able to play, apparently.
    PC/NA
    PvE
    Intel I9-9900K
    32GB RAM
    2x 1TB Samsung 970 Pro NVMe M.2 SSDs
    Nvidia RTX 2080 TI 11GB
  • scorpius2k1
    scorpius2k1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who expects to play the first day? There will be maintenance upon maintenance. And more lag. So - patch notes and popcorn.
    ...and here we are.

Anyone else want popcorn? I have extra.
    🌎 PC/NA
    🐧 Linux (Arch)
    🧑‍💻 ESO Addon Dev
    ⚔️ Stamplar | Magplar | Stamcro | Magsorc | Magcro Healer
  • Rowjoh
    Rowjoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who expects to play the first day? There will be maintenance upon maintenance. And more lag. So - patch notes and popcorn.
    As I, and many others have said leading up to this update, behold the plague of issues and server down time that will befoul us all..

and lo and behold...

the issues are at hand, right on cue, and the servers are down for hours on end...

The Camel cometh and the Aardvark taketh away.
  • Hamfast
    Hamfast
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jump in as soon as patch downloaded. Nothing stands between me and the new chapter!
    I want to vote 1 and 2, I will jump right in but don't expect much play time with the maintenance needs :)
    Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most...
  • Flaminir
    Flaminir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Flaminir wrote: »
    Should have an option for 'Stare endlessly at the new shiney login screen' ;)

WHY did I have to say it! :s
    GM of the Unholy Legacy
    EU/EP
    Sorcerer Flaminir (Magicka) / Staminir (Stamina)
    Templar Elixiia (Magicka/Healer) / Lotti Velooni (Magicka)
    DragonKnight Xalora Flaminar (Tank) / Unholy-Dragon-Toad (Tank)
    Nightblade Aimee Owlious (Magicka) / Myttens (Stamina)
    Warden: Frosti-Tute (Magicka/Healer) Boops-Many-Snoots (Stamina/Tank)
  • Aedrion
    Aedrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Potato
    [snip]

How did anyone even conceive of playing today? What dimension are you from where this is a thing. Do you have good performance at 8pm there too? Do apples fall upward?

giphy.gif
    [edited for profanity]
    Edited by ZOS_Ragnar on May 27, 2020 4:17PM
  • Atreidus
    Atreidus
    ✭✭✭
    Aedrion wrote: »
    Po-f'cking-ta-f'cking-to.

How did anyone even conceive of playing today? What dimension are you from where this is a thing. Do you have good performance at 8pm there too? Do apples fall upward?

YEs. like at all other games but not 2 mmo.
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Request character load

as is normal most patch days...
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • Radka
    Radka
    ✭✭✭
    I cant get in, so no plans really :D
  • Hurbster
    Hurbster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Either Civ 6 or Football Manager at the moment.
    So they raised the floor and lowered the ceiling. Except the ceiling has spikes in it now and the floor is also lava.
  • TwiceBornStar
    TwiceBornStar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Potato
    Potato!

Because Strawberry wasn't an option.
  • Eifleber
    Eifleber
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I somehow seem to miss the obvious option "stare at my screen for 5 hours trying to login with a character but failing" ..

Playing since dec 2019 | PC EU
  • Lisutaris
    Lisutaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, no play on tuesday ... loading screen of eternity it is :smile:

Maybe tomorrow.....
    source.gif
  • daemonor
    daemonor
    ✭✭✭✭
    My plans are simple, I'll just log in and........OH WAIT!!1115+6
  • I_killed_Vivec
    I_killed_Vivec
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Potato
    Wait until I get access on the EU Server... :(
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Wake me up when maintenance ends
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nairinhe wrote: »
    Wake me up when maintenance ends

Sure thing. A free name change to Rip Van Winkle is included in the service. :smile:
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Download patch and play something else. I hate crowds...

Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2250+
  • essi2
    essi2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I look forwards to playing it when the server is back... maybe Thursday.
    "The Heritance are racists yes? Idiots. But dangerous, destabilizing racist idiots." - Razum-dar

"Wood Elves aren't made of wood, Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves" - M'aiq the Liar

** Leyawiin Layabouts (PC-EU) - Leyawiin Layabouts (PC-NA) **

*** https://www.youtube.com/@essi2 - https://www.twitch.tv/essi2 ***
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    I know why Microsoft makes us wait. The question is, why doesn't ZOS make the PC release date the same day as Consoles, so everyone gets access at the same time.
    @ArchMikem Normally I’d agree but it looks like PC Players don’t get access on their release date anyway :lol:
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not on PC. Why do Sony and M$ make me wait! T_T
    Elsonso wrote: »
    I know why Microsoft makes us wait. The question is, why doesn't ZOS make the PC release date the same day as Consoles, so everyone gets access at the same time.

Then, you have the counter question... If the game is sitting ready to ship for 2 weeks while the Consoles approve it, why can't the PC people have it early? :smile:

Then they just don't schedule their development process that leaves them ready to ship for two weeks.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Thechuckage
    Thechuckage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skipping this chapter entirely. (Why? Worst stuff happens to the base game anyway.)
    Should have an option for 'Stare endlessly at the new shiney login screen' ;)

WHY did I have to say it! :s

You're a prophet! And for everyone hoping its going to be working tomorrow :D
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elsonso wrote: »

Then, you have the counter question... If the game is sitting ready to ship for 2 weeks while the Consoles approve it, why can't the PC people have it early? :smile:

Then they just don't schedule their development process that leaves them ready to ship for two weeks.

As things stand today with the console certification process (of whatever they call it) ... PC is always going to be ready to ship 2 weeks before console and console is always going to be behind PC. The only question is really whether PC players wait while the console certification is completed.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I see what you did. You didn't say which Tuesday :D
    PC EU