Maintenance for the week of June 1:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – June 2, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 3, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)

vMA and vDSA weapons should be upgraded to their Perfected versions. Do you agree?

techprince
techprince
✭✭✭✭
The content is the same, people have already invested months farming it. This seems unfair to not to upgrade existing weapons.

vMA and vDSA weapons should be upgraded to their Perfected versions. Do you agree? 324 votes

Yes, weapons should upgrade automatically.
84%
ZelosJWillCHSALeoCat_ESOne.ga.kurai_ESOOakmontowls_ESOwheem_ESOSuddwrathStxBowserGedericKesstrylMopeyHatnalimoleb14_ESOValorssewallb14_ESOxaraanKayshaKalikiethuiliellolo_01b16_ESO 275 votes
No, weapons should not upgrade automatically.
15%
saf227_ESONyteshadevailjohn_ESOjsarthur_ESOCresFreemanMurderMostFoulnenekotanb16_ESODavadinStillianJRManronOlauronAsysManwithBeard9AsdaraSurprisedFour91HaruKamuiZer0_CooLkylewwefanlokesgard 49 votes
  • D3N7157
    D3N7157
    ✭✭✭✭
    No they should not I finally may have the motivation to revisit some of the content I thought I’d never touch again, [snip]

[Edited to remove Bait]
    Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on May 19, 2020 6:59PM
  • D3N7157
    D3N7157
    ✭✭✭✭
    blkjag wrote: »
    D3N7157 wrote: »
    No they should not I finally may have the motivation to revisit some of the content I thought I’d never touch again, [snip]

I’d rather spend my time doing other content then going back to something I’ve already grinding countless hours on.
    Thank god zos decision on it is final then...
    Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on May 19, 2020 7:00PM
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Good luck :) I'll just say I got bow on my first run, inferno staff on 3rd run, but I never saw DW dagger or axe in countless runs which I made...
    When DW became meta for one patch, I made ~30 runs during orsinum event and best what I got was mace+sword and that was the only DW drop in a long time.
    So sometimes you may get what you want in one pleasant evening.. and sometimes you won't get it after dozens of runs.
    Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on May 19, 2020 7:02PM
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes most of us agree.

Unfortunately the head dev doesnt so get ready to farm, farm and farm again
    Beta tester November 2013
  • Kurat
    Kurat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    techprince wrote: »
    The content is the same, people have already invested months farming it. This seems unfair to not to upgrade existing weapons.

Why should they upgrade your weapons? You farmed the weapons that you have now, not the perfected ones. And you get to keep your weapons. I dont see the problem here. They give us opportunity to get perfected ones if you really wanna farm them. But the difference is so small, so why would you want to.
  • Zer0_CooL
    Zer0_CooL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to see them suffer
  • Kurat
    Kurat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lets look at vMA inferno staff as example. Why do you need that little bit extra spell pen on back bar? Do you really expect any noticeable dps increase from it? Lmao

I think all this complaining has more to do with jealousy or saltiness that noobs can now get the weps from normal.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I am on the fence but leaning towards understanding why we will have to farm the weapons again. Since it is the same weapon as we currently have or any interaction of it before so I cannot justify firmly saying our current weapons should be upgraded to the new and improved addition.
    Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on May 19, 2020 7:02PM
    Really, idk
  • Env_t
    Env_t
    ✭✭✭

totally agreed
    Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on May 19, 2020 7:03PM
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zelos wrote: »
    I wish we could acquire a currency for each run so after so many I could just pick the weapon I want ffs.

Yep, I'll have no problem to run it let's say 10 times again if it will guarantee receiving what I need (once per 10 times). But fighting with ZOS RNG is really exhaustive.
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Cause it´s not the content i want to do - rather it´s content i´m forced to do if i minmax.

Then it´s also nothing new. I´ve already beaten everything about that content. It´s just 100% recycled ***.
    Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on May 19, 2020 7:03PM
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Olupajmibanan
    Olupajmibanan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because if they start tinkering with arena weapons again, they could and surely would break even more. It's better to have arena weapons unnoticed for now or do you want your Maelstrom Inferno end like Asylum Inferno in the decon pile? And be sure that ZoS does things like this without any hesitation.
    Edited by Olupajmibanan on May 19, 2020 9:57AM