The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

[VIDEO] Smallscale is dead?

FakeZavos
FakeZavos
✭✭✭✭
3vs24+ Roughly speaking. Remember to always do a head count of the people your actually fighting and don't loose sight. You'd be surprised how often we come across other guilds fighting less pugs than their own numbers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGM6fppt-Y0
Why do I even try
  • Warraxx
    Warraxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    not a single bombard... i say hacks! :P
    Options
  • Aerenthir
    Aerenthir
    ✭✭✭
    Imagine how bad the state of the game is, when people who are able to trigger their skills are called cheaters. I like that addon that shows the CD on Bloodspawn though. What is it called?
    Options
  • FakeZavos
    FakeZavos
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aerenthir wrote: »
    Imagine how bad the state of the game is, when people who are able to trigger their skills are called cheaters. I like that addon that shows the CD on Bloodspawn though. What is it called?

I know right ;). The addon is called "Cooldowns"
    Why do I even try
    Options
  • L_Nici
    L_Nici
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone can do it. Just have a warden with Arctic storm and the necros do the rest with the coloss, that really is nothing special.
    That doesn't mean its bad it requires a good organization and timing, but its nothing to show of with. The reason you did that good wasn't that you are good, but because the enemies where pretty dumb. It was the standard Pugzerg from Blackreach EU as soon as the enemies would be organized you wouldn't go far with your playstyle.
    Edited by L_Nici on May 5, 2020 8:19PM
    A very special girl

PC|EU
    Options
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3-4 people are considered a ball group now? Lol
    Options
  • TheMightyRevan
    TheMightyRevan
    ✭✭✭
    L_Nici wrote: »
    Anyone can do it. Just have a warden with Arctic storm and the necros do the rest with the coloss, that really is nothing special.
    That doesn't mean its bad it requires a good organization and timing, but its nothing to show of with. The reason you did that good wasn't that you are good, but because the enemies where pretty dumb.

you apparently have never done anything like this because then you would know its NOT that easy, not anyone can do it. it requires a decent amount of skill and practice to do a 3v20 no matter which situation or which enemies
    Options
  • L_Nici
    L_Nici
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a matter of fact I actually have. Even though it was a double Templar pairing and not warden+necro. We completely destroyed the random zerg, the very same you face here, just one jump in and everyone went down like nothing.
    But that was not because of skill. It was because of the class carrying us, like you got carried here.

Also it is obvious that no total noob could pull that of, if I say anyone can do it, I mean that everyone with the right amount of training can do it in the end.
    Edited by L_Nici on May 5, 2020 8:33PM
    A very special girl

PC|EU
    Options
  • Hexys
    Hexys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is actually insane, the general player mentality has become so negative. 3 players in a organized small group killing quite the larger numbers is a nice achievement and well done. Not understanding the game, calling 3 man a ball group, aoe cancer, nothing special...

Were is the little appreciation...
    Astrum | Daggerfall Covenan | EU-PC
    Noricum | Daggerfall Covenant | EU-PC
    Spectral | Ebonheart Pact | EU-PC

DC | AR 50 | Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (07-08-2016)
    AD | AR 50 | Hexposed - Magicka Sorcerer (27-04-2017)
    EP | AR 50 | Darth Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (05-08-2018)
    EP | AR 50 | Grand Overload Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (03-03-2021)
    EP | AR 39 | Legendary Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer

EP | AR 43 | Hexyles - Stamina Nightblade
    EP | AR 49 | Hexys - Stamina Nightblade (23-02-2022)
    EP | AR 35 | Hexesy Shadowblade - Stamina Nightblade

EP | AR 50 | Hexesy - Magicka Warden (31-01-2021)
    EP | AR 49 | Hexyra - Magicka Warden (07-03-2021)

EP | AR 34 | Hexesy Czyterski - Magicka Necromancer

2.5k+ Champion Points
    Earned over 640.000.000 Alliance Points!

@Hexiss - Youtube Channel - Twitch Channel
    Options
  • TheMightyRevan
    TheMightyRevan
    ✭✭✭
    As a matter of fact I actually have. Even though it was a double Templar pairing and not warden+necro. We completely destroyed the random zerg, the very same you face here, just one jump in and everyone went down like nothing.
    But that was not because of skill. It was because of the class carrying us, like you got carried here.

one jump is something different, did you not watch it, its a whole fight where they actually manage to take the keep in the end. that is very difficult
    Options
  • Tammany
    Tammany
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hexys wrote: »
    It is actually insane, the general player mentality has become so negative. 3 players in a organized small group killing quite the larger numbers is a nice achievement and well done.

Just describes perfectly how balanced this game is.
    It's not possible to 3 vs 30 in any other pvp game just by facetanking damage.
    Options
  • FakeZavos
    FakeZavos
    ✭✭✭✭

Dropping on a ram on top of some unexpecting pugs is different then actively fighting in a keep while being heavely outnumbered. And that you did that once is nice. But we have fights like this all the time. And wich class is carrying us in this group exactly? Because we have done this with so many different classes and setups that it hardly matter wich classes we have with us. Aslong as there is diversity. Check our other video's You will see that we run every sort of class, templar being one of the strongest for groups like this.

Please show me some video's or combat metric's from where you did a continues fight like this instead of 1 "bomb" on a ram with unexpecting pugs. Then we will talk again.
    Why do I even try
    Options
  • FakeZavos
    FakeZavos
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tammany wrote: »
    It is actually insane, the general player mentality has become so negative. 3 players in a organized small group killing quite the larger numbers is a nice achievement and well done.

But we arent facetanking the damage. We are constantly using LOS to especially NOT facetank. Because as a matter of fact. We arent even close to tanky enought to facetank.
    Why do I even try
    Options
  • FakeZavos
    FakeZavos
    ✭✭✭✭
    It is actually insane, the general player mentality has become so negative. 3 players in a organized small group killing quite the larger numbers is a nice achievement and well done. Not understanding the game, calling 3 man a ball group, aoe cancer, nothing special...

Were is the little appreciation...

I know right. Its sad to see.
    Why do I even try
    Options
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Part of the appeal if a small amount of players wiping out 30 bad players
    Options
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Most zerglings are just that bad and that's why PvE'ers like me make easy work of "experienced" PvP'ers.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

Options
  • StormeReigns
    StormeReigns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Reminded me of this.
    https://youtu.be/zyTZZvvSy5M
    Options
  • RD065
    RD065
    ✭✭✭✭
    I enjoyed the video. I don't understand anything else that's being talked about. What's a ball group? Some throw the word cheat when they can't do what the OP's doing.

Looked pretty impressive to me.
    Options
  • MaxJrFTW
    MaxJrFTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cool and all but let's be honest, most of those guys were afk on the flag.
    "I don't know you, and I don't care to know you."
    ―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
    Options
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lemme guess, your Necro is a Harmony Bomber.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
    Options
  • FakeZavos
    FakeZavos
    ✭✭✭✭
    MaxJrFTW wrote: »
    Cool and all but let's be honest, most of those guys were afk on the flag.

On the first push yea
    ArchMikem wrote: »

We are all 3 in harmony
    Edited by FakeZavos on May 5, 2020 9:35PM
    Why do I even try
    Options
  • Aerenthir
    Aerenthir
    ✭✭✭
    Doing what they did, isn't as easy as people claim it to be. They are obviously coordinated and experienced enough, constantly cutting the line of sight of their enemies while being aware of their surroundings so they wouldn't get violated. Still it's wiping a zerg. Still on GrayHost most zergs are consisted of new people who just spam ranged skills, hoping they would hit and kill something. Now go kill Retaliation, or any other organized ball group with 3 people and make a video of it. :P

P.S You are two guys. Two guys means, two pairs. Two pairs are four balls in total. You are ball group. :D
    Options
  • FakeZavos
    FakeZavos
    ✭✭✭✭
    Doing what they did, isn't as easy as people claim it to be. They are obviously coordinated and experienced enough, constantly cutting the line of sight of their enemies while being aware of their surroundings so they wouldn't get violated. Still it's wiping a zerg. Still on GrayHost most zergs are consisted of new people who just spam ranged skills, hoping they would hit and kill something. Now go kill Retaliation, or any other organized ball group with 3 people and make a video of it. :P

P.S You are two guys. Two guys means, two pairs. Two pairs are four balls in total. You are ball group. :D

Well yeah. 2 guys and 1 girl. Is the girl still part of the ballgroup? kappa

But yeah. We will upload some more vids over the next days/weeks. This was one of the "smaller" fights :)

And about the guild groups. Does TDA count? Does Undead Nuns count? Those are 2 that I can name on top of my head that have been whiped. TDA was 3v24 (but they are trash). And Undead Nuns was 4v8 :)
    Edited by FakeZavos on May 5, 2020 9:58PM
    Why do I even try
    Options
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, this is why you don't post PvP in general...
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

Options
  • FakeZavos
    FakeZavos
    ✭✭✭✭
    Taylor_MB wrote: »
    Man, this is why you don't post PvP in general...

I 2nd that. Mistakes were made.
    Why do I even try
    Options
  • Aerenthir
    Aerenthir
    ✭✭✭
    FakeZavos wrote: »

And about the guild groups. Does TDA count? Does Undead Nuns count? Those are 2 that I can name on top of my head that have been whiped. TDA was 3v24 (but they are trash). And Undead Nuns was 4v8 :)

Of course she's part of the ball group. It's team play after all. :D

Sure, it does count. Trash or not, a ball group is a ball group. Much more organized than random zerglings. Didn't know Undead Nuns still play on GrayHost though. Haven't seen any of them recently. Thought they quit due to the excellent performance.

Options
  • FakeZavos
    FakeZavos
    ✭✭✭✭

Of course she's part of the ball group. It's team play after all. :D

Sure, it does count. Trash or not, a ball group is a ball group. Much more organized than random zerglings. Didn't know Undead Nuns still play on GrayHost though. Haven't seen any of them recently. Thought they quit due to the excellent performance.

They were here yesterday :D
    Why do I even try
    Options
  • NeillMcAttack
    NeillMcAttack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So much salt... so bitter!

Anyway did someone say this is EU, how is that possible? I usually play in no-CP but I'm fairly certain that Cyro PvP doesn't work at all right now. What are your secrets, is this just footage from before the "performance" patch?
    PC EU - NoCP PvP, is real PvP
    Tiidehunter Nord StamDK EP PvP Main
    Legion Commander Tresdin Stamplar DC PvE Main
    Sephirith Altmer MagPlar EP Gondar the Bounty Hunter Khajiit StamBlade DC
    The Dirge Redguard StamNecro EP Disruptor Stormcrafter Nord StamSorc AD
    Lone Druid Bosmer Stam Warden EP Necro-Phos Argonian MagBlade AD
    @ McAttack in game
    Played since beta, and then on console at release, until the game became unplayable on console.
    Options
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »

We are all 3 in harmony

Heh, not surprising.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
    Options
  • L_Nici
    L_Nici
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @NeillMcAttack Actually Blakcreach is pretty stable most of the time, its the second CP campaign and most people just stay on the big Zerg one. Grey Host is unplayable at prime time.
    A very special girl

PC|EU
    Options
  • Aerenthir
    Aerenthir
    ✭✭✭
    @NeillMcAttack Actually Blakcreach is pretty stable most of the time, its the second CP campaign and most people just stay on the big Zerg one. Grey Host is unplayable at prime time.

I'm actually playing on Grey Host only. Even in prime time, and it's stable for me. A stable 150 or so ping, but still stable. I am using VPN though. From my experience it helps.
    Options