The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[VIDEO] Smallscale is dead?

• L_Nici
    L_Nici
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Aerenthir Really I have even with nothing on my screen 150 Ping and as soon as something ahppens it jumps to 300-500.
    A very special girl

PC|EU
  • Aerenthir
    Aerenthir
    ✭✭✭
    @L_Nici Well with nothing on my screen i get around 90 ping. With fights happening it's around 150 but it's stable enough for me to be able to cast my skills. Yes, it's not perfect. Yes, there is delay, but at least it's delay that i know and can play around.
  • L_Nici
    L_Nici
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Aerenthir You sure we speak about the same campaign? That are my stats on Blackreach.
    A very special girl

PC|EU
  • NeillMcAttack
    NeillMcAttack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If your VPN can make grey host stable they deserve some kind of award. I will try blackreach tomorrow for the laugh. Though I have zero expectations.
    PC EU - NoCP PvP, is real PvP
    Tiidehunter Nord StamDK EP PvP Main
    Legion Commander Tresdin Stamplar DC PvE Main
    Sephirith Altmer MagPlar EP Gondar the Bounty Hunter Khajiit StamBlade DC
    The Dirge Redguard StamNecro EP Disruptor Stormcrafter Nord StamSorc AD
    Lone Druid Bosmer Stam Warden EP Necro-Phos Argonian MagBlade AD
    @ McAttack in game
    Played since beta, and then on console at release, until the game became unplayable on console.
  • Aerenthir
    Aerenthir
    ✭✭✭
    L_Nici wrote: »
    @Aerenthir You sure we speak about the same campaign? That are my stats on Blackreach.

@L_Nici I'm talking about Grey Host. Aliance locked, CP Campaign in EU. I don't play another campaign. Again, it's not perfect, but it's playable for me.

I do have the feeling, that the desyncs and lag are different for different classes. Maybe it's placebo effect, or i'm going crazy, but when i play my DK it's worse than when i'm playing my templar.
  • FakeZavos
    FakeZavos
    ✭✭✭✭
    So much salt... so bitter!

Anyway did someone say this is EU, how is that possible? I usually play in no-CP but I'm fairly certain that Cyro PvP doesn't work at all right now. What are your secrets, is this just footage from before the "performance" patch?

Daytime/nighttime PvP. We try to avoid primetime :)
    Why do I even try
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So much salt... so bitter!

Anyway did someone say this is EU, how is that possible? I usually play in no-CP but I'm fairly certain that Cyro PvP doesn't work at all right now. What are your secrets, is this just footage from before the "performance" patch?

Likely how a great many fights are determined these days... the group that can get a few skills off wins, the one that the server decides is unworthy lose.
    Edited by Mr_Walker on May 5, 2020 10:55PM
  • coletas
    coletas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone who call them cheaters has played really little PvP. Willing to see more videos wipping freeAPlagmakersZergs XD ... Btw What the you do to have such perfomance even out of primetime???
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

Recently we've had to remove a few posts for baiting and flaming, content that is against the Forum Rules. For further posts be sure to stay constructive and respectful to avoid thread derailment or action on one's own account.

Thank you for understanding.
    Staff Post
  • nuttytom
    nuttytom
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone can do it. Just have a warden with Arctic storm and the necros do the rest with the coloss, that really is nothing special.
    That doesn't mean its bad it requires a good organization and timing, but its nothing to show of with. The reason you did that good wasn't that you are good, but because the enemies where pretty dumb. It was the standard Pugzerg from Blackreach EU as soon as the enemies would be organized you wouldn't go far with your playstyle.

This is wrong on so many levels honestly
    Edited by nuttytom on May 6, 2020 1:26AM
  • FakeZavos
    FakeZavos
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone can do it. Just have a warden with Arctic storm and the necros do the rest with the coloss, that really is nothing special.
    That doesn't mean its bad it requires a good organization and timing, but its nothing to show of with. The reason you did that good wasn't that you are good, but because the enemies where pretty dumb. It was the standard Pugzerg from Blackreach EU as soon as the enemies would be organized you wouldn't go far with your playstyle.

Oh and btw. You know we arent on blackreach right? And we do fight organised groups all the time in Gray Host?
    Why do I even try
  • RogueShark
    RogueShark
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Somewhat unrelated and I apologize but what version of that song did you use? I really like it. Anywhere I can find it?
    PC NA
    Will heal DPS for memes.
  • Tammany
    Tammany
    ✭✭✭✭
    [quote="FakeZavos;c-6749017"
    But we arent facetanking the damage. [/quote]
    Yeah you do, there is a very reason your health is 24/7 full.
    Please provide me a timecode where you really dodged some cruical damage by losing.

You are not able to repeat the same with some other classes, every time i join cyrondil i see some wardens/necros groups licking colomns abusing synergy passives for an eternity against a swarm of other people .
    "Yeh you bad" yous say
    "Balance is crap" i respond.

Again, its not possible to 3 vs 30 in any other competitive pvp game, because numbers should matter.
    But in this game its possible to create very tanky and very bursty build in the same time, wich is pretty absurd.

I'am not trying to blame you, you are a really skilled player i suppose, but the whole picture of 3 people fighting 30 people without their heald dropping to 50% is like bs, skilled or not.
  • FakeZavos
    FakeZavos
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tammany wrote: »
    Yeah you do, there is a very reason your health is 24/7 full.
    Please provide me a timecode where you really dodged some cruical damage by losing.

You are not able to repeat the same with some other classes, every time i join cyrondil i see some wardens/necros groups licking colomns abusing synergy passives for an eternity against a swarm of other people .
    "Yeh you bad" yous say
    "Balance is crap" i respond.

Again, its not possible to 3 vs 30 in any other competitive pvp game, because numbers should matter.
    But in this game its possible to create very tanky and very bursty build in the same time, wich is pretty absurd.

I'am not trying to blame you, you are a really skilled player i suppose, but the whole picture of 3 people fighting 30 people without their heald dropping to 50% is like bs, skilled or not.

0:36, 1:00, 1:49, 2:02, 2:30. After that I stopped checking. On pretty much all those timestamps you can see our health drop lower and we instantly run of the flag to LOS a bunch of the dmg that is incoming from the other flag for example. I'm not saying we dont facetank at all. We do run alot of healing and have 3 different supportsets in group. So we are tanky enough to eat some dmg. But we aren't facetanking everything. We dont have enough sustain to provide that healing.

And why do people bring up the classes each time? We have multiple video's doing the exact same as we do here. And we litteraly have every class in the video (even a nightblade in 1 of the video's). It doesnt have anything to do with the classes. It has to do with group healing and builds. Not class.
    Edited by FakeZavos on May 6, 2020 11:23AM
    Why do I even try
  • ShortTripToHell
    ShortTripToHell
    ✭✭✭
    The ways you can pull this off is so nice. Some nice killing going on there!
  • Q_Q
    Q_Q
    ✭✭✭
    That doesn't mean its bad it requires a good organization and timing, but its nothing to show of with. The reason you did that good wasn't that you are good, but because the enemies where pretty dumb.

you apparently have never done anything like this because then you would know its NOT that easy, not anyone can do it. it requires a decent amount of skill and practice to do a 3v20 no matter which situation or which enemies

Nice little farm, but I doubt there were 20 there.
  • caperb
    caperb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to have seen the blue zone chat after this little debacle of theirs
  • Berenhir
    Berenhir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really good video.

Pulling of any form of vX where X is considerably larger than your own number is difficult and requires top gameplay from all group members as everyone will be under heavy pressure and mistakes are mostly going to be lethal.

Nobody claims that the people you fight in such scenarios are top notch organised PvP players, as they obviously are not.

It nevertheless requires good positioning, movement and micro-management of heals and buffs as well as superb timing and a situational awareness that exceeds what most players are capable of even after years of PvP.

And let me tell you: this zerg group they fight in the clip is just average and neither considerably good nor bad compared to the vast population of Cyrodiil.

To all the haters: If you cannot provide similar up-to-date footage, you might want to keep your hands off the keyboard.
    Edited by Berenhir on May 7, 2020 3:17PM
    PC EU - Ebonheart Pact - Gray Host - Death Recap -#zergfarming -
  • FakeZavos
    FakeZavos
    ✭✭✭✭
    Berenhir wrote: »
    Really good video.

Pulling of any form of vX where X is considerably larger than your own number is difficult and requires top gameplay from all group members as everyone will be under heavy pressure and mistakes are mostly going to be lethal.

Nobody claims that the people you fight in such scenarios are top notch organised PvP players, as they obviously are not.

It nevertheless requires good positioning, movement and micro-management of heals and buffs as well as superb timing and a situational awareness that exceeds what most players are capable of even after years of PvP.

And let me tell you: this zerg group they fight in the clip is just average and neither considerably good nor bad compared to the vast population of Cyrodiil.

To all the haters: If you cannot provide similar up-to-date footage, you might want to keep your hands off the keyboard.

Love you <3
    Why do I even try
  • Q_Q
    Q_Q
    ✭✭✭
    FakeZavos wrote: »
    3vs24+ Roughly speaking. Remember to always do a head count of the people your actually fighting and don't loose sight. You'd be surprised how often we come across other guilds fighting less pugs than their own numbers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGM6fppt-Y0

Who can’t do this on 3 classes with pay walls?
  • FakeZavos
    FakeZavos
    ✭✭✭✭
    Q_Q wrote: »
    FakeZavos wrote: »
    3vs24+ Roughly speaking. Remember to always do a head count of the people your actually fighting and don't loose sight. You'd be surprised how often we come across other guilds fighting less pugs than their own numbers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGM6fppt-Y0

Who can’t do this on 3 classes with pay walls?

Well most of the time we do this on templar, dk, necro. But still, there arent many other groups that can do this. On EU there is only a handfull. But keep thinking its the "paywall" blocking you from becoming a good player.
    Why do I even try