The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why I hate PUGs

• FierceSam
    FierceSam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    dem0n1k wrote: »
    if you join a pug.. then you are a pug :) just sayin'

most PC players run UI addons that have the group loot feature. LUI & it's variants is very popular for the UI, group loot is just a bonus feature.

No, most PC players do not run UI loot peeking ad ons.

• Shantu
    Shantu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you violate my privacy, you get ignored. Period. If you haven't the common decency to understand that spying on what doesn't belong to you is wrong and none of your business, then you don't deserve a response.

Banning that add-on would be fine with me.
  • TirantLoBlanch
    TirantLoBlanch
    ✭✭✭
    An example:

Some days ago i was in HR citadel , some of the members of the team was PUGS, but i had 2 mid level guildies, people wanting to learn the Dynamics to join later our progression trial group. We was talking about the normal tactics, all the phases in Ra Kotu etc etc... Then the nighmare started. I had am Advancig Yokeda dagger as loot.

Suddenly my chat became Blue. 8 different people asking for the same item.

I tried to answer every one of them, and despite the fact i have 5 stamina toons, i decided to give the dagger to one of my guildmates, because he needs the gear more than i do.

But some of them was not able to accept a plain "no" as response. They insisted, offered gold, told me how much they need the dagger and how many runs they have done... Some even dared to say that i don´t need the item because i was using a magicka Dk---
    First i was surprised.
    But 5 minutes later that was really unconfortable, and i started to hate badly the addon.
    Ten minutes later i ignored totally the chat, blue. blue and more blue...
    Entering the boss i blocked some people, because they was offering me even real cash for the dagger, and i was more than tired.

Half an hour after the tiral, a guy wrote a "Make me know if you change your mind"

Let me be clear.

The drop is mine.
    Mine the decission if i want to keep it, to share it, who i want to give it, etc...
    If i post in the chat the drop, this means that i want to share it.
    If i don´t post nothing, this means that i´m not considering at all give it.
    If i dont want to share it, i have no obligation to give explanations about my motivations.

And if you insist, you can receive a "Yes", a explicit "NO" or no response, and the result in the rwo last cases is the same.

Your attemps to make me feel bad because you feel entitled to have MY DROP are futile.

And yes, i normally give all i don´t really need, specially to healers and tanks, more needed in this game, but if i dont want is not me who has the problem. It´s you.
  • SmukkeHeks
    SmukkeHeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I didn’t know such addons existed. I would be creeped out in a big way. Not only invasion of my privacy but also the audacity to seem entitled.

I’m the oldest of five. If there’s something I’m a pro at it’s the sharing concept. But you’ll get clapped off the second you seem to claim ownership. In the 80’s it was share or it would be tossed in the bin. Probably by a smoking, swearing, somewhat drunk adult. I’ve seen it all - and this would still be considered deeply intrusive
  • Grianasteri
    Grianasteri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aztlan wrote: »
    You just never know what kind of yahoos are going to be in these groups.

Yesterday, I joined a normal Sunspire PUG, because I needed a Lokkestiiz chest piece to complete a set. Naturally, I didn't get the drop, but someone else did after the second boss. I politely whispered the player, asking if I could have the chest piece if he didn't need it. His response was, "What piece?" I explained again. No answer. Okay, I thought. I should obviously wait until we finished the trial. After we finished, people started posting what gear they were willing to trade in group chat. Normal, friendly behavior. I whispered the guy. Nothing. Meanwhile, someone else asked if anyone had gotten a Yolnakriin shield. I got it, didn't need it, and was perfectly willing to trade. I whispered that guy. "Sure, here you go. Glad you finally got it." But since I was standing next to the yahoo, I accidentally traded it to him! I immediately whispered him and said, "Hey, that was a mistake. So-and-so wants it." What happened next? The yahoo logged off without a word. Why people? Why?

Eeexcellent, somewhere for me to share my own hard luck woe is me pug gear heartache!

I require one Olorime ring to complete the set. I have been seeking this almost since Summerset arrived, it did not take long to gather the other set pieces. So that is well over a year.

Jewellery only drops from the NCR+2 and +3 versions of the trial. Neither of these is run very often, in fact quite the opposite, it is rare to find a pug running them. But I did find an NCR+2 pug the other day...

As usual I advised the group at the start that I was looking for Olorime ring please. We complete the trial (also rare for a pug!) and I again immediately ask the group if anyone has dropped the Olorime ring... no direct response. But as usual many people are posting what they have dropped in group chat... sure enough someone posts a link for the Olorime ring... I immediately whisper them - hey I would really appreciate that ring if you do not need it?

The response... about 10 seconds later... "sorry I have traded it already to someone else".

Firstly, AAAAAAAGH!
    Second, who the hell sees someone type in group chat that they need the Olorime ring, then not having requested that themselves, goes and gets the ring before the person who has politely been asking for it? What kind of A' hole does that?
    Third, what kind of inconsiderate person trades that ring to someone else, who has not been asking for it, instead of waiting to give it to the person who has politely requested the ring twice.

Pugs eh. Be nice folks, pay it forward. Dont be a dik.
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neoealth wrote: »
    How can you hate this face?

yIk2r8s.jpg

Because they're genetically faulty creatures that we breed for god knows why while we ignore their inherent breathing problems. Just let the breed fade into history as one of mankind's mistakes, like with bell bottoms and tamagotchis.

My Winston is a beautiful specimen and he will not fade into obscurity! He is a beautiful creature that is not a mistake :'(

z3xIaDp.jpg

Bd9idfS.jpg

Hi Winston! 🐶 lovely doggo.

Winston says thank you, and he hopes you get lots of treats for New Life/Christmas!

20229483_501283930214482_7893346537756432869_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ohc=7KpxFj-3B5MAQlujy5WAnW2KFIUi9QDfLtiiMhcEwdtL8eYCZKq4qxFNg&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&oh=a7339e6c59e2f78ad2a81e6c3fa646b8&oe=5E73474E
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • Imza
    Imza
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aurielle wrote: »
    Yeah, happened to me many times. Someone gets sth I need. I politely whisper him, asking if I can have it. Just zero answer. No "I need it, sorry". No "I want it for my dd/tank/healer". Nothing. Absolute silence.

Whenever someone asks me to give him sth, I always respond. Dont know why some people fail to act like normal human beings.

You’re playing an international game, with people who speak many languages and come from many backgrounds. The person who isn’t responding might not speak English. They might have chat disabled because they prefer to play the game without that distraction. They might have severe social anxiety and struggle to respond to strangers. Or they might just be annoyed with the intrusive nature of the add-on and hate getting bombarded with whispers after every drop. Why accuse someone of not acting like a “normal human being” when there are so many valid and understandable reasons why a person might not respond?

You always get a notification if someone whispers/messages you or if you receive mail... If you ignore it or not, it's your decision.

ER.... NO - You don't get a notification!
  • Haquor
    Haquor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For goodness sake, all of that is perfectly reasonable and obvious @Aurielle. My problem with that player was his failure to communicate, especially after the mistaken trade.

Perhaps the player was annoyed with you for whispering him out of the blue? Lots of people hate that addon for the intrusive whispers they receive, and won’t respond on principle.

Dont break my immersion. Think about it.....I (my character) was standing right next to you (your character) when you pulled the item out of the chest. I saw it in your hand. You cant hide it. Im politely asking if you need it. If you do... then grats. If not... ill tip you for it.

A lot of players dont even realise what they got or care for that matter in my experience. They dont even look. I have no issues when people ask and i also will ask politely if i need an item then congratulate them of they do. What is anyone trying to hide? What are they afraid of reallu? A whisper? Like... "omg they saw my stuff and might communicate with me!.. awkward!"

If someone needs an item, the other doesnt and is not even paying attention it can be win win tbh. If you dont want to be spoken to in group content and hiding loot if that important to you go in offline and you wont be bothered.

For all the people saying it is snooping and intrusive... we see everything else you do in game (good and bad) so how is looking at what you pull out of a chest or off a boss really any different. Our characters should be able to see it. Just communicate with your group members and IF they ask say yes or no. Simples.
    Edited by Haquor on December 9, 2019 11:05AM
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    When I see someone type Invasion of Privacy I cant help but think how important this game is to some people.

All folks that insta block people for messaging them about loot are in my opinion : YTA

The folks who cant string up a sentence like: Hi Sorry to bother you, but I just saw "Loot item Name" drop for you, I been looking for it, Please let me know if you need it or not at the end of the trail. Thanks : YTA

Common Decency: Common, everyday courtesy, respect, and politeness that is expected and assumed by social convention.

Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

yIk2r8s.jpg

Because they're genetically faulty creatures that we breed for god knows why while we ignore their inherent breathing problems. Just let the breed fade into history as one of mankind's mistakes, like with bell bottoms and tamagotchis.

My Winston is a beautiful specimen and he will not fade into obscurity! He is a beautiful creature that is not a mistake :'(

z3xIaDp.jpg

Bd9idfS.jpg

Winston says thank you, and he hopes you get lots of treats for New Life/Christmas!

20229483_501283930214482_7893346537756432869_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ohc=7KpxFj-3B5MAQlujy5WAnW2KFIUi9QDfLtiiMhcEwdtL8eYCZKq4qxFNg&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&oh=a7339e6c59e2f78ad2a81e6c3fa646b8&oe=5E73474E

You too Winston lol <3
  • Imza
    Imza
    ✭✭✭✭
    I feel sorry for your having lost the shield the way it happened - that wasn't nice.

I have less than 10 add-ons. I get no notification regarding whispers. I have not had a single notification for whispers ever! It must be an add-on that gives you the notification.

In regards to the (multiple) add-ons that let you see what someone else got - I think they are the equivalent of that add-on that got partially banned (something about seeing skills from others in Cyrodiil).

It should not be ok for you to see what I got, because, I got it - not you.

As to responding to people who ask for items before I even know what I got - not gonna happen - I hate saying no, so I won't say no - I just won't respond - it's kinda saying no - but not.

There are a lot of people in this world who do not know how to say no. (Bosses depend on these people, and make buckets of money from them.) There are a lot of people in this world who find it difficult to say no (these people often feel bad if they say no) and a lot of people who say NO often and loud and then there is every variation thereof.

If I want an item or to share items - I will inform the group. If anyone wants to receive or share items, that's great, if not that's fine too.
  • Damocles
    Damocles
    I don't mind being whispered. I'm in a trial looking for one set, i take no notice of the other sets and have no idea if people need them. If they whisper me for them they can have them. Otherwise they would just be trashed.

if you want something from me, you put in the effort and ask for it, otherwise i'm too lazy to go through what i got and advertise it and wait for responses.
  • CaptainVenom
    CaptainVenom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How could you hate them?! They are so cute, you cold-hearted monster!

tenor.gif
    🌈 Ride with Pride 🌈Magicka/Damage Necromancer - PC - NA - DC
  • wolfbone
    wolfbone
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yesterday, I joined a normal Sunspire PUG, because I needed a Lokkestiiz chest piece to complete a set. Naturally, I didn't get the drop, but someone else did after the second boss. I politely whispered the player, asking if I could have the chest piece if he didn't need it. His response was, "What piece?" I explained again. No answer. Okay, I thought. I should obviously wait until we finished the trial. After we finished, people started posting what gear they were willing to trade in group chat. Normal, friendly behavior. I whispered the guy. Nothing. Meanwhile, someone else asked if anyone had gotten a Yolnakriin shield. I got it, didn't need it, and was perfectly willing to trade. I whispered that guy. "Sure, here you go. Glad you finally got it." But since I was standing next to the yahoo, I accidentally traded it to him! I immediately whispered him and said, "Hey, that was a mistake. So-and-so wants it." What happened next? The yahoo logged off without a word. Why people? Why?

so, you're telling me you now hate pugs, because you had one bad experience?
  • AWinterWolf
    AWinterWolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    That addon is why I go in offline mode before I loot, especially if it's a drop I know a guild mate is after, since I'm usually on discord with them, I announce what I have at the end of the trial, in voice chat and only if no one speaks up in voice chat, do I link it in group.

My point is, people don't owe you a response, nor do they owe you the loot. If you spam me with whispers, I'm less likely to give it to you, as I find the add on very intrusive, and I don't like being randomly whispered for the drop.

I do, however, agree that the shield mistake was cruel move, if it were me, I'd have traded it with the person who needed it, however, adding a potentially innocent explanation, I have been known to personally disconnect when a trial is over, because my internet connection isn't the best in the world. For all you know, that could've happened, rather than what you think has happened.
    @AWinterWolf, PC EU.

Main character: Healer, CP 1300+,
    Completed:
    vSS (Ice & Fire HM)
    vMoL Trifecta
    TTT
    vKA HMs
    vBRP
    All Dungeon Trifectas.

Favourite quote:

History is a story written by the victors, who often paint themselves the best of lights.
  • RodneyRegis
    RodneyRegis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Such a weird thread.

Somebody asked me if they could have my set piece. It's MY set piece, MINE!

Just say you need it. People run trial after trial looking for stuff. Some people put up stuff they don't need, some don't. If you get your 53rd divine IA gloves and I'm after them, what's so extremely terrible about me asking if I can have them?
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is a different level of bad pug experience we console players don’t get to experience. Ours are generally not enough damage to get through content.

Someone not sharing loot? We won’t even know what you got unless you post it. Even then, you don’t have to trade it. This stuff is worth something. Even if it’s just deconstruction to get a chance at a style material.
  • tim99
    tim99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    for me its just other way round. people normally tell in the beginning of the trial what they are looking for. but i cant and dont want to remember several pieces for each person in there (in the worse case).

so if someone wants some of the loot i got, they should whisper me. :D
  • Kuwhar
    Kuwhar
    ✭✭✭✭
    I haven't run across people whispering me for drops yet, but many times people ask at the start and end of the run "looking for x set" in group chat.

I'm much more inclined to offer my drops to someone politely asking in public as opposed to whispering me.

This kind of strikes me as the difference between people who respect others boundaries inherently or don't.

Ask in group chat? Clear respect of boundaries.

Whisper someone because you know they got the drop without them saying so? Not really a clear respect for boundaries.

It's just one of those things that I would never use/do myself because i'd feel like i'd be crossing the other persons boundaries in doing so.

• RodneyRegis
    RodneyRegis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boundaries :D
  • Varana
    Varana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    FierceSam wrote: »
    I get you are desperate for that Advancing Yakuda dagger, but the polite way to do it is to say “btw lf Advancing Yakuda weapons” at the start and see if anyone offers them at the end. And it’s perfectly acceptable to remind the group of that at the end. If no one offers you, then no one wants to trade.
    Then let me tell you that my example was not pulled out of thin air. During one of the previous threads about the loot snooping addon, there were people who explicitly said that they hated it when group members pestered them about loot at the beginning, and that they therefore don't give loot to those who posted it before the dungeon/trial.

And that is what my "jerk" was about. Whatever is considered polite, rude, intrusive, or reasonable, differs from person to person. Jerks are those who can't accept that others may see things differently. If you don't like the whispers, say so. That's all.
  • Kuwhar
    Kuwhar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Boundaries :D

Gee, I wonder which category you'd fall into...
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    WiseSky wrote: »
    When I see someone type Invasion of Privacy I cant help but think how important this game is to some people.

All folks that insta block people for messaging them about loot are in my opinion : YTA

The folks who cant string up a sentence like: Hi Sorry to bother you, but I just saw "Loot item Name" drop for you, I been looking for it, Please let me know if you need it or not at the end of the trail. Thanks : YTA

Common Decency: Common, everyday courtesy, respect, and politeness that is expected and assumed by social convention.

It is clear in this thread that there is no universal social convention on the details of this.

Eeexcellent, somewhere for me to share my own hard luck woe is me pug gear heartache!

I require one Olorime ring to complete the set. I have been seeking this almost since Summerset arrived, it did not take long to gather the other set pieces. So that is well over a year.

Jewellery only drops from the NCR+2 and +3 versions of the trial. Neither of these is run very often, in fact quite the opposite, it is rare to find a pug running them. But I did find an NCR+2 pug the other day...

As usual I advised the group at the start that I was looking for Olorime ring please. We complete the trial (also rare for a pug!) and I again immediately ask the group if anyone has dropped the Olorime ring... no direct response. But as usual many people are posting what they have dropped in group chat... sure enough someone posts a link for the Olorime ring... I immediately whisper them - hey I would really appreciate that ring if you do not need it?

The response... about 10 seconds later... "sorry I have traded it already to someone else".

Firstly, AAAAAAAGH!
    Second, who the hell sees someone type in group chat that they need the Olorime ring, then not having requested that themselves, goes and gets the ring before the person who has politely been asking for it? What kind of A' hole does that?
    Third, what kind of inconsiderate person trades that ring to someone else, who has not been asking for it, instead of waiting to give it to the person who has politely requested the ring twice.

Pugs eh. Be nice folks, pay it forward. Dont be a dik.

Why should the person who asks at the beginning get it instead of the person who waits for people to offer things up? There is nothing wrong with what they did. There was nothing inconsiderate. Why should they even pay attention to gear requests at the start of the trial? Ask at the end when people are swapping.

A large percentage of these complaints are people just considering not getting things the way they themselves want with a lack of effort in trying to understand why others did what they did. People love to jump to calling people names. It sucks when you feel like you were so close to getting the ring but you didn't. So many people jump to hating on other people when that happens instead of learning that sometimes things just don't fall your way.
  • Ramber
    Ramber
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think I’d be pretty annoyed if someone whispered me out of the blue in the middle of a trial because they have an intrusive add-on installed...

If people want to share their loot, they’ll say so at the end of a run. You aren’t entitled to anyone’s drops, and people are under no obligation to share stuff with you if they’re not actively grinding for the piece you’re seeking. Many people don’t immediately NEED certain gear pieces, but will hang on to them, just in case.

seriously? annoyed because, for the very reason you are in the trial, someone asks to trade you for some gear? stunning lol... again THAT'S WHY YOU ARE ALL THERE ... WOW....
  • AWinterWolf
    AWinterWolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    People are not in a trial to get whispered in the middle of a trial and badgered, in hopes of getting a gear drop off someone. If you want/need it, wait until after it's finished, then ask if someone has it, show some respect, rather than be rude to someone, by hounding them in hopes that you'll annoy them enough for them to simply hand over their drop.

There is a difference between, 'did anyone get xyz?' and, 'I can see your loot! You have the item I need, I want it, I'll give you xyz amount of gold for it!'. You're not entitled to someone's drops, it's their choice to give it or not.
    @AWinterWolf, PC EU.

Main character: Healer, CP 1300+,
    Completed:
    vSS (Ice & Fire HM)
    vMoL Trifecta
    TTT
    vKA HMs
    vBRP
    All Dungeon Trifectas.

Favourite quote:

History is a story written by the victors, who often paint themselves the best of lights.
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ramber wrote: »
    I think I’d be pretty annoyed if someone whispered me out of the blue in the middle of a trial because they have an intrusive add-on installed...

If people want to share their loot, they’ll say so at the end of a run. You aren’t entitled to anyone’s drops, and people are under no obligation to share stuff with you if they’re not actively grinding for the piece you’re seeking. Many people don’t immediately NEED certain gear pieces, but will hang on to them, just in case.

seriously? annoyed because, for the very reason you are in the trial, someone asks to trade you for some gear? stunning lol... again THAT'S WHY YOU ARE ALL THERE ... WOW....

Why are you trying to make everyone think the way you do? That is the problem. The problem isn't your etiquette or their etiquette in a trial. The problem is that you think your way is objectively proper instead of just your preference. That is all that is stunning here.

You need to meet more people IRL. Many people feel uncomfortable saying 'no' when asked for something. They don't go into the trial to be made to feel uncomfortable. For cultures like that, it can be frowned upon or considered rude to request things that way. People may either wait until things are offered or indirectly give clues. Others may just feel you can wait like everyone else. They may be accustomed to guilds that do not allow any talk of swapping gear until the very end of the trial. For many, that is an ESO trial norm.

Personally, I would find that indirect culture frustrating day to day. But I would understand that my frustration is due to my habits and subjective preferences.
  • Rykoth
    Rykoth
    ✭✭✭✭
    I had a bad pug experience the other day. Did wayrest sewers 2 on normal. Mind you at no point did anyone die except for when everyone ignored the mechanics of one boss fight.

I'm a "tank" in that I'm not doing trials or competitive stuff but normal old pugs I'm capable of carrying groups if need be.

And somehow a party member was out of sorts that I wasn't using a spec designed for competitive pve.

Like what? Lol
    Gorthal gro-Gunthak, Chieftain of Mor'Grumaar
    Sigrun Elkhorn, Nordic Warrior and Skald

Mor'Grumaar - Orcish Stronghold Roleplay
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Rykoth wrote: »
    I had a bad pug experience the other day. Did wayrest sewers 2 on normal. Mind you at no point did anyone die except for when everyone ignored the mechanics of one boss fight.

I'm a "tank" in that I'm not doing trials or competitive stuff but normal old pugs I'm capable of carrying groups if need be.

And somehow a party member was out of sorts that I wasn't using a spec designed for competitive pve.

Like what? Lol

Were you taunting? Doesn't matter after that for normal dungeons. You can be a dps with a taunt if that works. There should be no expectation of anything else from tanks in a normal dungeon because you should expect there will be a lot of players there who have never even heard the word 'meta' being used in relation to a video game. In fact, many won't even know about taunting and will just show up in heavy + S&B thinking that is tanking. Not really their fault that they don't know otherwise. But those who know better should be taunting.
  • Sanguinor2
    Sanguinor2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I dont get many People here. Disclaimer: Following is just my persective before anyone goes for my throat.

First you can simply ignore whispers or even set yourself to offline mode so you wont even be able to receive any. Second, the People you pug with are random People you will never meet personally and you might not even meet them again ingame so I dont really understand whats so hard About either just not interacting or saying "nope I Need that myself". I can understand it not being as easy to say no to someone whom you are Talking to face to face, but saying no to an anonymous Person you will never personally interact with isnt hard. If they decide to be persistent after the first no just block them and be done with it.
    Personally when someone whispers me mid Trial I will wait for a short downtime like waiting at chests or infront of a boss and say either "no" or "yeah I can give it to you after we are done". There isnt much more to it.
    Also the overwhelming majority of People asking me for a drop I got were very polite About it, just simple sentences like "hey you got that item I Need, if you dont Need it could you give it to me?" hardly intrusive or rude imo and if I dont Need it I will generally give it to them.
    I myself use the "spy" addon but I dont whisper People for their Drops since Im not a really social Person and dont start conversations often, I just ask at the end if anyone got what I want. The funny Thing is that About 50% off the People from whom I know that they got what I want never say anything even when I dont ask them directly for it but word it in a way that they wont know I got the "spy" addon.
    Honestly I consider that more rude than asking someone a polite Question but that might just be me if the answers here are anything to go by?
    Edited by Sanguinor2 on December 9, 2019 4:29PM
    Politeness is respecting others.
    Courage is doing what is fair.
    Modesty is speaking of oneself without vanity.
    Self control is keeping calm even when anger rises.
    Sincerity is expressing oneself without concealing ones thoughts.
    Honor is keeping ones word.
  • Waynerx8
    Waynerx8
    ✭✭✭✭

yIk2r8s.jpg

z3xIaDp.jpg

Bd9idfS.jpg

Bless, what a lovely dog you have :)