The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

WHERE ARE THE NATCH POTES

• Shkafche
    Shkafche
    Soul Shriven
    @ everyone with the ideas to convert costs of skillz, thanks for the laugh guys! 🤣Hopefully noone ever takes that serious ....
  • Rake
    Rake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    meh
  • Canned_Apples
    Canned_Apples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only three more hours.
  • Potato_Salad
    Potato_Salad
    ✭✭✭
    Shkafche wrote: »
    @ everyone with the ideas to convert costs of skillz, thanks for the laugh guys! 🤣Hopefully noone ever takes that serious ....

The ideas are so bad that they have a chance to be on today patch notes.
  • Wheresthetea11
    Wheresthetea11
    ✭✭✭✭
    Davadin wrote: »
    well every second week of the PTS we get some big changes, so hope the realize the poop they made with the original patch and fix it

The class reps gave them some fantastic feedback. I hope they listened to most of it (even though I know they probably didn't listen to any of it).

proof?

where's the class reps in this sub-forum?

where's the DK class reps?

WAIT.

WHAT KIND OF FEEDBACK ARE THEY SENDING TO ZOS?????

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/495166/pts-dragonhold-feedback-notes-for-class-rep-meeting/p1
  • Canned_Apples
    Canned_Apples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    only 2-3 more hours left.
  • MehrunesFlagon
    MehrunesFlagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beyond me why they can't put the patch notes up before the maintenance is done.
  • DeathStalker
    DeathStalker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beyond me why they can't put the patch notes up before the maintenance is done.

Because that would require the skill to do 2 things at once
  • MehrunesFlagon
    MehrunesFlagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, but in order to do these things the must have some sort of to do list.
  • Zahktar
    Zahktar
    ✭✭✭

It'll end up being the only feedback they take seriously, just watch... :#:D
  • NoodleESO
    NoodleESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't got all morning, my ancestors are smiling at me ZOS devs, can you say the same?
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nox_Noir wrote: »
    bbvkenw5rbvz.jpg

That is ... disturbing.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tenor.gif?itemid=5248000
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • wild_kmacdb16_ESO
    wild_kmacdb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zahktar wrote: »

kar4j71vipv3.jpeg
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Give us some Natch Potes Woman! A man does not not get to focus on his work before he get to see the new Natc Potes coming out!

I've been at work for 3 hr now and i kept refreshing this page. skipped 2 meetings. delayed 1 doc delivery. ignored god-knows how many emails.

That doesn't sound like a good idea....you might be out of a job tomorrow :p

• ScruffyWhiskers
    ScruffyWhiskers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aurelle1 wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Give us some Natch Potes Woman! A man does not not get to focus on his work before he get to see the new Natc Potes coming out!

I've been at work for 3 hr now and i kept refreshing this page. skipped 2 meetings. delayed 1 doc delivery. ignored god-knows how many emails.

That doesn't sound like a good idea....you might be out of a job tomorrow :p

Nah, probably a GS - 12. Should get a promotion and a raise.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Couldn't find shorter version, but this kinda fits perfectly.

The World Every time when there is a new major update... :
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SH66Ft4Tcgw
    Now imagine they replaced "reapers" with "nerfs" :D:D
  • MehrunesFlagon
    MehrunesFlagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm wondering how stoned I'm going to be before the are up.
  • Nefas
    Nefas
    Class Representative
    YEAH WHERE THOSE PATCH NOTES AT

sxr2imr5fxnf.png
  • Blaqmagik
    Blaqmagik
    ✭✭✭
    I'm wondering how stoned I'm going to be before the are up.

Very stoned. The Stam DKs will make sure of that
  • Jem_Kindheart
    Jem_Kindheart
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can we take turns making up our own natch potes? I whipped up some funny ones the other day in guild lol
    Longtimer since beta, the usual. 26 CP toons. ~1700cp on main account, 1000cp on 2nd account. Endgame-ish lol. Most Vets / some HM's cleared.
  • MechanicalMudcrab
    MechanicalMudcrab
    ✭✭✭
    hrl7fuf3mpsc.jpg
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/495755/update-on-pts-v5-2-2-maintenance#latest

"Hello everyone! We know you’re anxious to see what the next PTS patch has in store. One of the events we’ll be testing on the PTS this week is actually something we haven’t announced yet, but will be very soon! As such, we’ll be holding the build and associated patch notes until tomorrow so as not to spoil anything. We apologize if this causes any inconvenience. Also keep in mind we’ll be performing a PC EU character copy with this upcoming patch, so please plan accordingly.

Thanks for your understanding!"

So... no nerf notes today ?
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on September 30, 2019 7:08PM
  • Wheresthetea11
    Wheresthetea11
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello everyone! We know you’re anxious to see what the next PTS patch has in store. One of the events we’ll be testing on the PTS this week is actually something we haven’t announced yet, but will be very soon! As such, we’ll be holding the build and associated patch notes until tomorrow so as not to spoil anything. We apologize if this causes any inconvenience. Also keep in mind we’ll be performing a PC EU character copy with this upcoming patch, so please plan accordingly.

Thanks for your understanding!

Welp
  • NoodleESO
    NoodleESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    they gave us snack potes instead of natch potes :/
  • SidraWillowsky
    SidraWillowsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/495755/update-on-pts-v5-2-2-maintenance#latest

"Hello everyone! We know you’re anxious to see what the next PTS patch has in store. One of the events we’ll be testing on the PTS this week is actually something we haven’t announced yet, but will be very soon! As such, we’ll be holding the build and associated patch notes until tomorrow so as not to spoil anything. We apologize if this causes any inconvenience. Also keep in mind we’ll be performing a PC EU character copy with this upcoming patch, so please plan accordingly.

Thanks for your understanding!"

So... no nerf notes today ?

giphy.gif
  • Canned_Apples
    Canned_Apples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    looks like they wussed out.
  • Jem_Kindheart
    Jem_Kindheart
    ✭✭✭✭
    Due to the overwhelming positive feedback and support of constant and complete game changes, Patch 5.2.2 brings exciting new content and combat changes to the ESO universe! We're adding two new races this patch! See the notes below:

* Introducing: the Klingon race. Swing the mighty bat'leth sword, learn the teachings of Khaless, and enjoy some blood wine in this new race! All players can purchase the Klingon race upgrade for 5000 Crowns.
    - adds 200% bleed damage
    - reduces crafting speed by 700%

* Players not purchasing the Klingon upgrade will be re-classed to the all new Jigglypuff race! That's right gamers, it's either Klingon or Jigglypuff now. Gotta catch you all! While in Jigglypuff race, gamers can enjoy complete reduction in DPS to zero, but are granted the new Jigglefart ultimate ability which clears all enemies within 100 meter radius for 5 minutes. This should let most competent groups get to the end of Fungal Grotto at least, you stinkers!

* Introducing all new PvP changes! Oh boy, get ready for some excitement with our new combat system! Encounter outcomes are now completely randomized based on the following algorithm: (roll of a d20) + (player height) - (how many dates you've been on in the past year) ÷ (the weight of one electron) + (how many Crowns you have left) = player damage. May the odds be ever in your favor.

* Endgamers rejoice! Just for this group of players we're introducing a new side-scrolling minigame: Malacath's Mischievous Mudcrab Menagerie! Catch the Mudcrabs in Malacath's pants in this exciting new minigame guaranteed to infuriate even the most seasoned of veterans! Completing this in the hardest difficulty will grant the Mudcrab polymorph, allowing you to life the crab life on your favorite shoreline, because what else is there to do at this point, right?
    Longtimer since beta, the usual. 26 CP toons. ~1700cp on main account, 1000cp on 2nd account. Endgame-ish lol. Most Vets / some HM's cleared.
  • Odovacar
    Odovacar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zahktar wrote: »

kar4j71vipv3.jpeg

Love that he's drinking a spotted cow! Wisco lets go!