The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

WHERE ARE THE NATCH POTES

• Amphithoe
    Amphithoe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif
    Guildmaster: School of Julianos
  • NoodleESO
    NoodleESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alidel wrote: »
    Lets put a cast time on all dots while we're at it!

Put a cast time on warhorn cause its too commonly used in pve content. Just too powerful.

Skills are already too powerful in pve. Just grasp it - every boss in game was killed with skills! I suggest make everything with cast times, at least 5 seconds each.

Vigor is too powerful of a heal and makes PvE healers seem pointless in majority of content therefor we put a 10seconds cast time on the skill encouraging strategical use of the ability.

Just too powerful.

Heals are in general too powerfull. I suggest remove them from the game. Roll dodge, or die trying!

You gotta think about the 50year old casuals with sensory disabilities dude, roll dodge is too quick of a mechanic, Id suggest to make it double as long and add a cast time so u cant animation cancel anything when in it so we can all be equal.

I think we are pushing new frontiers here. Why not go further and add cast time to block? It will make tank's gameplay far more strategic!

I think it's better to remove the cast time and replace it with turn. It makes health gameplay and friendly for everyone. No more speedy, sneaky people, everyone has to wait for there turns to make their moves. 30 secs max for each turn to prevent cases where players sleep mid waiting.

Now I really like idea of turning eso into turn-based game! Too bad we can't turn it into turn-based card game though, 'cause we already have one.

Boomers can take their cast times and leave this game isn't WOW and never will be
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @NoodleESO hey, I just made a post about my friend, former wow player, who wants cool downs on all skills. Apparently, he believes this will stop spamming of skills. Oh, and he wants more skill slots and the removal of bar swapping.
  • Alidel
    Alidel
    ✭✭✭✭
    MajBludd wrote: »
    @NoodleESO hey, I just made a post about my friend, former wow player, who wants cool downs on all skills. Apparently, he believes this will stop spamming of skills. Oh, and he wants more skill slots and the removal of bar swapping.

Great point, I'd like to have 30 slots on my quickbar and only 1 weapon.
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd like more bar swapping. Why can't I have 4 weapons to bar swap?
  • DoonerSeraph
    DoonerSeraph
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd like more bar swapping. Why can't I have 4 weapons to bar swap?

Sure, but only if each time you bar-swapped you get a random weapon from the 4
  • Alidel
    Alidel
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd rather remove weapons from the game altogether. And clothes.
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @DoonerSeraph that would make a nice mini game. Make combat more exciting and unpredictable.

Wondering why you can't fire off dizzy as you get beat to death with a bow in your hand.
  • Dreyloch
    Dreyloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd rather remove weapons from the game altogether. And clothes.

The way some people want things nerfed, we might as well be fighting neked with bare fists!
    "The fear of Death, is often worse than death itself"
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Dreyloch I think you could fight naked because of battle spirit, at one point, if I'm not mistaken.
  • Alidel
    Alidel
    ✭✭✭✭
    "E" in "ESO" stands for "ERP" after all.
  • NoodleESO
    NoodleESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I read the words but all I hear is the sound of a lawn mower on a Saturday
  • ZarkingFrued
    ZarkingFrued
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fdcusx6rv0nb.jpg
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

5bheqt2njupw.gif
  • themaddaedra
    themaddaedra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man i want to tag Gina once in every 2 minutes for the notes. If only it wasn't a terrible attitude. Help these forums Gina.
    PC|EU
  • Alidel
    Alidel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Guys. GUYS! I just got blessed with another outstanding idea! I know how to solve magicka vs stamina issue - just make all the skills in game cost magic! Even swords! And then stamsorcs would never argue about identity crisis ever again!
  • NoodleESO
    NoodleESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guys. GUYS! I just got blessed with another outstanding idea! I know how to solve magicka vs stamina issue - just make all the skills in game cost magic! Even swords! And then stamsorcs would never argue about identity crisis ever again!

We all get blessed with ideas but, perhaps all ideas are not blessed...
  • crjs1
    crjs1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forget magic and stamina, skills should just cost gold, 5 gold a skill, 2 for light attack and 4 for heavy and a cheeky 10 for a ultimate. Would be a great gold sink, guilds would be full again!
  • Alidel
    Alidel
    ✭✭✭✭
    crjs1 wrote: »
    Forget magic and stamina, skills should just cost gold, 5 gold a skill, 2 for light attack and 4 for heavy and a cheeky 10 for a ultimate. Would be a great gold sink, guilds would be full again!

Oh yes, your solution is far superior to mine. Though I'd make ultimates cost crowns!
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @crjs1 I like it, need to incorporate AP, TVS, and event tickets into the skill costs.
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Light and Heavy Attacks: now cost gold

Heals: now cost AP

DOTs: now cost Tel Var

Spammables: now cost Undaunted Keys

Executes: now cost Writ Vouchers

Ultimates: now cost Transmutation Stones
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • NoodleESO
    NoodleESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

don't you mean 5 crowns?
  • karekiz
    karekiz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NoodleESO wrote: »
    Boomers

Its the Boomers Meme. Everyone is saying it.
  • VaxtinTheWolf
    VaxtinTheWolf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wasn't informed beforehand. Should I have brought anything special to this roast? I only have are my hopes and dreams, and that's not worth anything.
    || AD - Rah'Jiin Lv50 Khajiit Nightblade (Damage) || EP - Generic Argonian Lv50 Argonian Nightblade (Tank) || DC - Zinkotsu Lv50 Breton Nightblade (Healer) ||
    || DC - Ja'Kiro Feral-Heart Lv50 Khajiit Dragonknight (Damage) || EP - VaxtinTheWolf Lv50 Redguard Templar (Tank) || AD - Velik Iranis Lv50 Dark Elf Sorcerer (Tank ) ||
    || EP - Einvarg The Frozen Lv50 Nord Warden (Tank/Healer) || EP - Keem-Ja Lv4 Argonian Necromancer (Healer/Tank) ||
    PC - North American Server (Champion 1300+)
  • Potato_Salad
    Potato_Salad
    ✭✭✭
    I wasn't informed beforehand. Should I have brought anything special to this roast? I only have are my hopes and dreams, and that's not worth anything.

Throw that away, it will only hurt your feelings.
  • luizpaulom17
    luizpaulom17
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Give us some Natch Potes Woman! A man does not not get to focus on his work before he get to see the new Natc Potes coming out!
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Give us some Natch Potes Woman! A man does not not get to focus on his work before he get to see the new Natc Potes coming out!

I've been at work for 3 hr now and i kept refreshing this page. skipped 2 meetings. delayed 1 doc delivery. ignored god-knows how many emails.
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well every second week of the PTS we get some big changes, so hope the realize the poop they made with the original patch and fix it

The class reps gave them some fantastic feedback. I hope they listened to most of it (even though I know they probably didn't listen to any of it).
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on September 30, 2019 4:04PM
  • NoodleESO
    NoodleESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well every second week of the PTS we get some big changes, so hope the realize the poop they made with the original patch and fix it

The class reps gave them some fantastic feedback. I hope they listened to most of it

fantastic feed back and they listened have never been closer on the forums, truly a rare sight

• Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The class reps gave them some fantastic feedback. I hope they listened to most of it (even though I know they probably didn't listen to any of it).

proof?

where's the class reps in this sub-forum?

where's the DK class reps?

WAIT.

WHAT KIND OF FEEDBACK ARE THEY SENDING TO ZOS?????
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber