The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

WHERE ARE THE NATCH POTES

Potato_Salad
Potato_Salad
✭✭✭
My tissues are ready, im sitting on my toilet in case of diarrhea and I prepared my brain for complete disappointment like each week of PTS.

@ZOS_GinaBruno Where are our patch notes, I am ready.
  • kitty79
    kitty79
    ✭✭✭✭
    snipe forever ^_^
    -maîtresse de pêche
    -héroïne de Tamriel
    -sauveuse de Nirn
    -grande maîtresse artisane
  • Swiftnoodle
    Swiftnoodle
    ✭✭✭
    NO.
    You are not prepared!
    Murphy was an optimist
  • Potato_Salad
    Potato_Salad
    ✭✭✭
    kitty79 wrote: »

Excited is a word I would only use ironically in case of Zenimax, cant wait to see more nerfs to the already dead Dragonknights and Nightblades.
  • Bigevilpeter
    Bigevilpeter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    well every second week of the PTS we get some big changes, so hope the realize the poop they made with the original patch and fix it
  • Potato_Salad
    Potato_Salad
    ✭✭✭
    well every second week of the PTS we get some big changes, so hope the realize the poop they made with the original patch and fix it

Yeah, they will put a cast time on backlash next.
  • rafaelcsmaia
    rafaelcsmaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly i'm more eager to chew glass powder than to read today's patch notes
  • Alidel
    Alidel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lets put a cast time on all dots while we're at it!
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Yeah, they will put a cast time on backlash next.
    You wash your mouth out with soap.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Potato_Salad
    Potato_Salad
    ✭✭✭
    Alidel wrote: »

Put a cast time on warhorn cause its too commonly used in pve content. Just too powerful.
  • Alidel
    Alidel
    ✭✭✭✭

Put a cast time on warhorn cause its too commonly used in pve content. Just too powerful.

Skills are already too powerful in pve. Just grasp it - every boss in game was killed with skills! I suggest make everything with cast times, at least 5 seconds each.
  • pdblake
    pdblake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly i'm more eager to chew glass powder than to read today's patch notes

You gonna respec to fart Crystal Frags?
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rfhyofydubz8.gif
  • Potato_Salad
    Potato_Salad
    ✭✭✭

Skills are already too powerful in pve. Just grasp it - every boss in game was killed with skills! I suggest make everything with cast times, at least 5 seconds each.

Vigor is too powerful of a heal and makes PvE healers seem pointless in majority of content therefor we put a 10seconds cast time on the skill encouraging strategical use of the ability.

Just too powerful.
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tenor.gif
    Edited by Davadin on September 30, 2019 12:34PM
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    cb519ed112fd4c5fddf6210b77e0b328.gif
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Arjuna1696
    Arjuna1696
    ✭✭✭
    The fact that they mentioned awareness of "change fatigue" gives me hope?
    Arjúna | Wood Elf Stamina Warden | of the Undying Song | Flawless Conquerer
    Tangles-Up-In-Blue | Argonian Magicka Warden | Spirit Slayer | Flawless Conquerer
    Marcełine | Dark Elf Magicka Nightblade | Spirit Slayer | Flawless Conquerer
    Nausîcaä | Breton Magicka Templar | Spirit Slayer | Flawless Conquerer
  • Potato_Salad
    Potato_Salad
    ✭✭✭
    Arjuna1696 wrote: »
    The fact that they mentioned awareness of "change fatigue" gives me hope?

They did it last PTS cycle too yet still didnt change dots and cast times.
  • Alidel
    Alidel
    ✭✭✭✭

Vigor is too powerful of a heal and makes PvE healers seem pointless in majority of content therefor we put a 10seconds cast time on the skill encouraging strategical use of the ability.

Just too powerful.

Heals are in general too powerfull. I suggest remove them from the game. Roll dodge, or die trying!
  • Potato_Salad
    Potato_Salad
    ✭✭✭

Just too powerful.

Heals are in general too powerfull. I suggest remove them from the game. Roll dodge, or die trying!

You gotta think about the 50year old casuals with sensory disabilities dude, roll dodge is too quick of a mechanic, Id suggest to make it double as long and add a cast time so u cant animation cancel anything when in it so we can all be equal.
  • Alidel
    Alidel
    ✭✭✭✭

Just too powerful.

You gotta think about the 50year old casuals with sensory disabilities dude, roll dodge is too quick of a mechanic, Id suggest to make it double as long and add a cast time so u cant animation cancel anything when in it so we can all be equal.

I think we are pushing new frontiers here. Why not go further and add cast time to block? It will make tank's gameplay far more strategic!
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wonder if they are sitting in the office saying to each other, "Not me, you upload them."
  • Potato_Salad
    Potato_Salad
    ✭✭✭

Just too powerful.

I think we are pushing new frontiers here. Why not go further and add cast time to block? It will make tank's gameplay far more strategic!

I like the word strategic, how about adding GCDs to light attacks so we can finally rot out these macrobotturborussianhackercheaters ?
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Potato_Salad I will T-pose over u, u heccin potato.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • universal_wrath
    universal_wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Just too powerful.

I think it's better to remove the cast time and replace it with turn. It makes health gameplay and friendly for everyone. No more speedy, sneaky people, everyone has to wait for there turns to make their moves. 30 secs max for each turn to prevent cases where players sleep mid waiting.
  • Alidel
    Alidel
    ✭✭✭✭

Just too powerful.

I like the word strategic, how about adding GCDs to light attacks so we can finally rot out these macrobotturborussianhackercheaters ?

Oh yes, we also need to care about people with potatos instead of pc. Lets make current walking speed as running speed and sprinting would be like current running speed. And remove mounts!
  • Alidel
    Alidel
    ✭✭✭✭
    I also really miss login queue.
  • Potato_Salad
    Potato_Salad
    ✭✭✭

Just too powerful.

I think it's better to remove the cast time and replace it with turn. It makes health gameplay and friendly for everyone. No more speedy, sneaky people, everyone has to wait for there turns to make their moves. 30 secs max for each turn to prevent cases where players sleep mid waiting.

We should add quick time events to ultimate abilities, like small minigames, like "score 5 points in duck hunt in 30seconds to deal 18k damage"
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Just too powerful.

We should add quick time events to ultimate abilities, like small minigames, like "score 5 points in duck hunt in 30seconds to deal 18k damage"

I want a Tetris!
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Alidel
    Alidel
    ✭✭✭✭

Just too powerful.

Now I really like idea of turning eso into turn-based game! Too bad we can't turn it into turn-based card game though, 'cause we already have one.
  • Potato_Salad
    Potato_Salad
    ✭✭✭

Just too powerful.

Now I really like idea of turning eso into turn-based game! Too bad we can't turn it into turn-based card game though, 'cause we already have one.

At least if our combat was based on crown crates the devs would care about it.