The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

this combination shouldnt be allowed to happen

Runkorko
Runkorko
✭✭✭✭✭
NJWeBJY.jpg

YTRQ9AV.jpg

8iPoz7t.jpg

It must be adresed, atleast If we want balanced game
Yes i do have warden, yes i can just keep silence and just use broken armor/skill combo when patch hits live.
And no, i dont like it.(the combo)
On pts atm warden is on better spot (imo) than most classes, and last thing i wana see every 5 second is to have nearly OP class with 30% FREE dmg reduction.
Netch cost nothing to cast/ and literaly auoto dispel one negative efect every 5 sec in pvp- free set proc with no efforts every 10 sec for 5 sec duration)
Opinions?

I allow myself to add this clip here so all can see how it looks.
7 seconds 30% dmg reduce buff/ with 10 seconds cd/ so literaly 3 sec cd/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOMtboJSwgg&feature=youtu.be
Edited by Runkorko on September 19, 2019 6:49PM
  • SidraWillowsky
    SidraWillowsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    On pts atm warden is on better spot (imo) than most classes, and last thing i wana see every 5 second is to have nearly OP class with 30% FREE dmg reduction.
    Netch cost nothing to cast/ and literaly auoto dispel one negative efect every 5 sec in pvp- free set proc with no efforts every 10 sec for 5 sec duration)
    Opinions?

This is just sad that at this point we're equating "in a better spot" with "nearly OP". I'm not calling you out as being unreasonable, OP, just speaking to the sorry state of the game right now where "not terrible" is the best we're getting.

No, the class isn't anywhere near OP, it's just not sucking as spectacularly as other classes. Please don't start with this stuff already.... also, DoTs are now dead, so this set probably won't be won't super helpful anyway.
  • Runkorko
    Runkorko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Opinions?

This is just sad that at this point we're equating "in a better spot" with "nearly OP". I'm not calling you out as being unreasonable, OP, just speaking to the sorry state of the game right now where "not terrible" is the best we're getting.

No, the class isn't anywhere near OP, it's just not sucking as spectacularly as other classes. Please don't start with this stuff already.... also, DoTs are now dead, so this set probably won't be won't super helpful anyway.

I speak about curent warden state on PTS. And yes, they get hit by less nerfs than others (and i even add IMO)
    Played well wrd have all requirements to be neraly OP class and i see nothing wrong.
    In the right hands.
    Cant say same for DKs or Necros.
    I dont call for a nerf. I just seen this combo as unusual and unbalanced and it may push wrd beyon OP line
    and again IMO

(btw how you will call a class with free 30% dmg reduction for 30 sec/every 60 sec? )
    Edited by Runkorko on September 19, 2019 2:12PM
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's possible that the Steadfast Hero set differentiates between debuffs that are auto-removed (say by timing out) and ones that are actively cleansed through an ability - meaning ones passively removed by the Betty Netch set don't proc the Steadfast Hero set.

Though I'll admit I run neither set, as I don't pvp. Just throwing out a theory.
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • Runkorko
    Runkorko
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Dead dont mean no one will use them.
    And not all negative effects are dots.
    With dots or not you have atleast 3 nega/effects on you all the time in any bg...
    And i start nothing. I just ask for your opinion guys.

Saucy_Jack wrote: »
    It's possible that the Steadfast Hero set differentiates between debuffs that are auto-removed (say by timing out) and ones that are actively cleansed through an ability - meaning ones passively removed by the Betty Netch set don't proc the Steadfast Hero set.

Though I'll admit I run neither set, as I don't pvp. Just throwing out a theory.

It procs from every negative effect removed.
    Netch remove such every 5 seconds= free set proc
    Edited by Runkorko on September 19, 2019 2:17PM
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    the purge is only for the base betty not for the blue or green
  • hasi
    hasi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Betty Netch alone and generally Warden will be META next Patch in PvP if the Changes come through how they are right now.

The Cleanse itsself is absolutely OP and the Stamina/Magicka additionally. Means you are very likely to have better Sustain Health and Max Ressource Wise.

I don't know if the Betty Netch will procc Steadfast Hero tho like @Saucy_Jack said - I can imagine it, but certainly am unable to try(No Pts).

Generally if it works, People could very likely go for a really Tanky build or a Tanky/Dmg Setup. Means the Smallscalers are most likely to benefit from the Changes and are harder to kill for the Casual PvP Players or Zergers. You get my Point.
  • Elwendryll
    Elwendryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Then don't morph, if it's actually the case.
    Edited by Elwendryll on September 19, 2019 1:58PM
    PC - EU - France - AD
    Main character: Qojikrin - Khajiit Sorcerer Tank/Stamina DD - since March 25, 2015.
    Guildmaster of Oriflamme: Focus on 4 player endgame content.
    Member of Brave Cat Trade, Panda Division and Toadhuggers.

All 4-man trifectas - TTT, IR, GH
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There’s always that one guy coming to the forums just to spoil everyone else’s fun.
  • hasi
    hasi
    ✭✭✭✭

Are you sure? Patch Note wise it seemed that the Magicka/Stamina is an Addition to the Blue/Green Betty and the General Effects stay. Just like the Major Sorcery and Brutality they wrote down at the Base One.👀
  • Runkorko
    Runkorko
    ✭✭✭✭✭

False

7bNQYOV.jpg

V1qu4Xf.jpg

Edited by Runkorko on September 19, 2019 2:03PM
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

It procs from every negative effect removed.
    Netch remove such every 5 seconds= free set proc

False

7bNQYOV.jpg

V1qu4Xf.jpg

i stand corrected :) i'll go sit in the corner now :D
  • chrightt
    chrightt
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno I know you love wardens but this really needs to be changed. To begin with a debuff removal once per 5 seconds on a skill that is 0 cost with major sorc/brutality is just strong. Now they get full value from steadfast hero proccing major protection if it goes off CD?
    Edited by chrightt on September 19, 2019 2:05PM
  • Calm_Fury
    Calm_Fury
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The purge doesn't get removed when you morph. Morphs add the resource return on top of the base skill.
  • jlboozer
    jlboozer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just stop already, haven't enough things already been nerfed? Do you want to just remove all abilities from the game, is that what it will take for you guys to stop asking for more nerfs?
    Edited by jlboozer on September 19, 2019 2:09PM
  • Runkorko
    Runkorko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ChunkyCat wrote: »
    There’s always that one guy coming to the forums just to spoil everyone else’s fun.

This why we dont have fun.
    Because big % of the "testers" are on PTS only to find exploits for themself, and never report them.
    Knowing thats zos wont fix them next X months and using them to have" fun"
    Sry for me asking for balance.
    jlboozer wrote: »
    Just stop already, haven't enough things already been nerfed? Do you want to just remove all abilities from the game, is that what it will take for you guys to stop asking for more nerfs?

Sorry for your class, but i wont stop.
    Combination is broken and will lead to more QQ in future.
    Better to get fixed now, instead to have your class nerfed to the ground like DKs.
    Have fun
    Edited by Runkorko on September 19, 2019 2:14PM
  • rabidmyers
    rabidmyers
    ✭✭✭✭✭

it's actually for all the morphs
    at a place nobody knows
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for your service.
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, I had misread the Patch Notes. I thought it was just a 5 second cooldown for the purge. But a passive removal every 5 seconds during the duration is crazy. You could run Steadfast with Jourvalds on a Magden for increased uptime on Major Protection as well. And Jourvalds does a lot with a warden toolkit.
    Edited by jaws343 on September 19, 2019 2:12PM
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's actually not a nerf until it goes live and then is changed after that. The PTS is proposed changes to skills. In this case, a proposed overbuff. Correcting this before live doesn't equate to a nerf.
  • hasi
    hasi
    ✭✭✭✭

Um, Betty Netch was fine before the Change IMO, and now they buffed it for literally no Reason. That Buff will encourage a lot of Smallscalers whatsoever to go and play Warden, use Sets like Steadfast Hero...

And after a short while People will complain about Warden being too good, swoosh, a really Bad Nerf incoming. So why not ask now for them to adress the "issue" before it goes live? Also, if you haven't noticed, we play Wardens ourselves..😅
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    NJWeBJY.jpg

YTRQ9AV.jpg

It mus be adresed, atleast If we want balanced game
    Yes i do have warden, yes i can just keep silence and just use broken armor/skill combo when patch hits live.
    And no, i dont like it.(the combo)
    Opinions?

Did you try this on PTS?
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jaws343 wrote: »
    Wow, I had misread the Patch Notes. I thought it was just a 5 second cooldown for the purge. But a passive removal every 5 seconds during the duration is crazy. You could run Steadfast with Jourvalds on a Magden for increased uptime on Major Protection as well. And Jourvalds does a lot with a warden toolkit.

You have to give up a 5 piece bonus for Jorvulds, plus the 5 pc for Steadfast Hero. There's a reason it's not meta. You could just wear Wizards Riposte and Buffer of the Swift and have around the same amount of mitigation nearly all the time. Either way, you aren't doing much damage.
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • sionIV
    sionIV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patch 5.3

Bull Netch/Blue Betty

- 50% reduction to recovery
    - Removal of Major Sorcery on Bull Netch and Major Brutality on Blue Betty
    - 2750 cost
    - Remove 1 negative effect from the user every 10 seconds

Thank you all for participating and helping destroy yet another class.
  • Runkorko
    Runkorko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sionIV wrote: »
    Patch 5.3

Bull Netch/Blue Betty

- 50% reduction to recovery
    - Removal of Major Sorcery on Bull Netch and Major Brutality on Blue Betty
    - 2750 cost
    - Remove 1 negative effect from the user every 10 seconds

Thank you all for participating and helping destroy yet another class.

Ok to please you we will just add flat 30% dmg reduction to wardens.
    And push back to attacker if they menage to crit them.
    (push back so stronK, that delete the attacker from game archives)
    Then you may be pleased :3
  • Glory
    Glory
    Class Representative
    This combination is already on live, and can be done with Templar, Warden, and Necromancer easily.

It's also why the set is banned in many dueling tournaments.

Set is very strong and probably could be looked into (along with many other strong sets), but I don't see it being much different from live? Unless you're concerned about the "passive" nature of the netch cleanse, but I really don't think that will modify the uptime you see from this set.
    mDK will rise again.
    Rebuild Necromancer pet AI.

@Glorious since I have too many characters to list

Ádamant

Strongly against Faction Lock
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was wondering if anyone else was gonna figure this out. Oh well. There goes the salty hate whispers calling me a cheater and hacker.
  • Runkorko
    Runkorko
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You have to give up a 5 piece bonus for Jorvulds, plus the 5 pc for Steadfast Hero. There's a reason it's not meta. You could just wear Wizards Riposte and Buffer of the Swift and have around the same amount of mitigation nearly all the time. Either way, you aren't doing much damage.

With this setup you can easily go med/ or light armor.
    Burst is not that hight anymore after all the nerfs so it shouldnt be a problem.
    I`m sure with the right talent/race/jewels setup it can be run on live too.
    And we dont speak only about dps here.
    We already have nearly immortal healers/ with DoTs so stronK and dizzy stun spam.
    Can you imagine the life lords whent PTS changes come live ?
    No long before we see the circus unleashed :D
    Glory wrote: »
    This combination is already on live, and can be done with Templar, Warden, and Necromancer easily.

Set is very strong and probably could be looked into (along with many other strong sets), but I don't see it being much different from live? Unless you're concerned about the "passive" nature of the netch cleanse, but I really don't think that will modify the uptime you see from this set.

The diference is small and in the same time HUGE.
    You cant cleanse on live when controled / stun-fear-silence/ or when under gcd
    On PTS betty do it free for you every 5 sec. No matter do you have control over your character.
    This make set proc uptime 100% without you even need to move a finger
    Edited by Runkorko on September 19, 2019 2:38PM
  • Glory
    Glory
    Class Representative

Burst is not that hight anymore after all the nerfs so it shouldnt be a problem.
    We already have nearly immortal healers/ with DoTs so stronK and dizzy stun spam.

On PTS betty do it free for you every 5 sec. No matter do you have control over your character.

It seems more like your issue is with a strong set than a skill.

Without considering this set, the Netch cleanse mechanic is decent but honestly not that strong (Siphoner and all the myriad of debuffs make this cleanse reasonable imo)

I don't disagree that the combination is strong, but I think the conversation should be more directed at how strong this set is.
    mDK will rise again.
    Rebuild Necromancer pet AI.

@Glorious since I have too many characters to list

Ádamant

Strongly against Faction Lock
  • Runkorko
    Runkorko
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Without considering this set, the Netch cleanse mechanic is decent but honestly not that strong (Siphoner and all the myriad of debuffs make this cleanse reasonable imo)

I don't disagree that the combination is strong, but I think the conversation should be more directed at how strong this set is.

Its ok now/ in live, i agree.
    It can be ok in PTS too, IF betty cleanse effects only when manualy use/ as it is on live.
    Passive cleanse guarantee auto dispell every 5 seconds, even if you fall asleep on your keyboard.
    Such srong skill shoulnd be able to aouto cast.
    So make Netch dispell stay the same but remove Auoto part from it.
    Its fair imo.
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The set isn't really that great as it is. Considering every purge effect skill currently requires activation to initiate. Having a passive purge effect is the anomaly here, not the set.