The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

PTS Update 24 - Feedback Thread for Necromancer

• Lazarus_Rising
    Lazarus_Rising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pls make the Skull more weaving friendly if we should use more spammables in the future. I even personally like the skill from the look of it but would rather use crushing shock because it's so hard to use in the rotation.
    also known as Overlich.
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    To anyone who has tested this class, I work way too much lol, how do you think Necro would be as a healer for this patch? I might jump in later to test it but figured I'd ask
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OtarTheMad wrote: »
    To anyone who has tested this class, I work way too much lol, how do you think Necro would be as a healer for this patch? I might jump in later to test it but figured I'd ask
    I played around a little (emphasis on little) with being a dedicated healer in the Elsweyr patch, and just couldn't make it work all that well. There are some class spells that are really nice on paper, and actually do work well for off-healing support in BGs. But when it comes to being fully dedicated to healing, I had major issues balancing sustain, healing output, and personal survivability.

Nothing really improved for Magicka Necromancer's healing between then and now, and personal survivability actually went down pretty significantly. When it comes to fighting decent players, especially ones that have good coordination, I'd put Templars and Wardens significantly ahead of Necromancers for healing. If DOTs remain essentially worthless throughout this PTS cycle, the value of being able to "spam" a few Renewing Undeaths for the cleanses will also be sharply diminished.

'Course, it's worth noting that the Intensive Mender's healing doesn't get calculated on the scoreboard for BGs, so actual healing output can be a bit higher than it sometimes appears. Still, Magicka Necromancer sustain is a very real problem that hasn't been addressed.
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    wheem_ESO wrote: »
    I played around a little (emphasis on little) with being a dedicated healer in the Elsweyr patch, and just couldn't make it work all that well. There are some class spells that are really nice on paper, and actually do work well for off-healing support in BGs. But when it comes to being fully dedicated to healing, I had major issues balancing sustain, healing output, and personal survivability.

Nothing really improved for Magicka Necromancer's healing between then and now, and personal survivability actually went down pretty significantly. When it comes to fighting decent players, especially ones that have good coordination, I'd put Templars and Wardens significantly ahead of Necromancers for healing. If DOTs remain essentially worthless throughout this PTS cycle, the value of being able to "spam" a few Renewing Undeaths for the cleanses will also be sharply diminished.

'Course, it's worth noting that the Intensive Mender's healing doesn't get calculated on the scoreboard for BGs, so actual healing output can be a bit higher than it sometimes appears. Still, Magicka Necromancer sustain is a very real problem that hasn't been addressed.

Thanks, I guess I will just keep him my quester and catch up on the content he hasn't done. I'd still love for him to be my main but definitely not for PvP.
  • Lazarus_Rising
    Lazarus_Rising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another suggestion would be to make the Mage permanent pet now. It's like equal cost to the familiar and about the same dps. Familiar has a special attack and the passives give you 4% more health while necro pet gives you magreg which is badly needed for the necro. Basically the Sorc can cast it one time and use the skill when he needs while a necro has to pay for it every 16 second. Mender should still be recasted obviously.

right now the Mage costs me 2721 and gives 200 magreg for 16 sec which means - 3200 magicka back - then recast which costs me 2712 leaves us with approx. 448 (magreg gets boosted from passives so everything its not completelly accurate) while the sorc can use magicka which we would need for a recast for the special attack. Obviously the number differ depending on build and stuff but you get the idea.

...or just buff the damage :)

What do you think about it guys?
    Edited by Lazarus_Rising on September 20, 2019 1:58PM
    also known as Overlich.
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another suggestion would be to make the Mage permanent pet now. It's like equal cost to the familiar and about the same dps. Familiar has a special attack and the passives give you 4% more health while necro pet gives you magreg which is badly needed for the necro. Basically the Sorc can cast it one time and use the skill when he needs while a necro has to pay for it every 16 second. Mender should still be recasted obviously.

right now the Mage costs me 2721 and gives 200 magreg for 16 sec which means - 3200 magicka back - then recast which costs me 2712 leaves us with approx. 448 (magreg gets boosted from passives so everything its not completelly accurate) while the sorc can use magicka which we would need for a recast for the special attack. Obviously the number differ depending on build and stuff but you get the idea.

It also gives spell penetration through a passive, but would by no means be worth 2 bar slots in PvP.
  • SJD_Phoenix
    SJD_Phoenix
    ✭✭✭

Double barring anything is horrible imo and it diverts from the class identity of us having an army of temporary allies.

My suggestion for Mage is for it to work similar to the DK’s flames of oblivion, where it fires a single hit every x seconds, having x hits in total.

That way it doesn’t have to comply with the DOT standards, and can be used both in pvp to generate burst and pressure, and in pve as a dps tool.

• SJD_Phoenix
    SJD_Phoenix
    ✭✭✭
    wheem_ESO wrote: »

Ive played necro as a healer since elsweyr too and don’t find that I have a great deal of issues. My survivability and healing output is on par with my friends Templar (we run the same build, just switch up our 2nd 5 piece as one will run trans, the other something else)

I do agree that sustain isn’t quite the same. I frequently pull heavy attacks on resto to keep my mag where I want it. I feel like I have more utility than him though, while keeping the same amount of healing output and maintaining survivability (menders 10% mit, plus I run totem on my healer)

• SJD_Phoenix
    SJD_Phoenix
    ✭✭✭
    With regards to the colossus ultimate, I’d like to see the following change:

Each hit applies major vulnerability for 1s. If all 3 smashes connect a bonus 2s is applied to the target.

We still get some major vuln uptime, from a pvp standpoint you can still work with that, especially if they give blastones and Mage some love, and from a pve standpoint they get a little more uptime back
  • Royalthought
    Royalthought
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Avid Boneyard Self Synergy.

It occasionally does zero damage. Has anyone else had this issue? I can't seem to figure out what causes it.
  • SJD_Phoenix
    SJD_Phoenix
    ✭✭✭

It occasionally does zero damage. Has anyone else had this issue? I can't seem to figure out what causes it.

Maybe it’s a range issue? Mine and most of the people I’ve spoken to say they haven’t had any issues.
  • ExistingRug61
    ExistingRug61
    ✭✭✭✭
    The way I see it, Colossus ult providing Major Vulnerability for a short period is a significant problem for group diversity in PVE. This is because it provides a significant buff with low uptime, whereas all other classes group utility involves providing a smaller buff (minor brutality/sorcery/savagery/prophecy/toughness) with almost 100% uptime .

This means once you have one dk/templar/nb/sorc/warden in a group, the group utility from that class is now provided at 100% uptime and adding a additional instances of that class provides no additional utility. In contrast adding additionally necromancers still provides additional utility as it means you can get more an more uptime of its unique buff.

Thus, in a scenario where all classes have similar dps as individuals, this means that optimal 12-man group composition will always be 1 of each of dk/templar/nb/sorc/warden + 7 necro as that will maximise the group buffs.

The only reason this wouldn't be the case is if Colossus ult is nerfed enough that it isn't worth using, but this would result in necromancer not providing group utility so would be a bad solution. (as then there would be no reason to use them in a situation where all classes have similar dps)

As such I think that Necromancers group utility needs a rethink to fall more in line with the utility the other classes provide, and instead be a smaller buff which can get 100% uptime. It would also be better if it was tied to a passive more like the other classes instead of a singular ability, otherwise necromancer will always be tied to using that one ability.

One possibility could be some way of providing the minor magicka or stamina buff (like warhorn provides) to allies, perhaps triggered whenever a siphon ability of that type is used or something. (so thematically the necro is taking energy from the enemy and giving it to allies). But I'm sure there are other possibilities as well.
  • satanio
    satanio
    ✭✭✭✭
    For one, warhorn rotation is already something that is being done in a raid, so the answer to what is better is 'both'. For another, the issue of Colossus is that you add two or three more necros, and get 100% Major Vulnerability uptime in that combat window - and the warhorn in the calculations above is blown right out of the water.
    I am yet to see 100% major force rotation in a trial group. It is not possible (?) with only four supports. Yes, answer is to have both, major force and major vuln.
    Regarding your second point, if you increase that window to 30 sec and add another two horns the calculation still stands. I mean, what we're comparing here is more burst vs. less burst with more persistent dmg increase.

Current public stam parses on Iron Atro so far (esologs)
    DW&Bow
    DW&2H
    2H&Bow
    Bow&Bow

Current public mag parses on Iron Atro (esologs)
    (non cheese)
    ESOLEAKS CASUALTIES:
    Checkmath
    Tasear
    RIP
  • Royalthought
    Royalthought
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe it’s a range issue? Mine and most of the people I’ve spoken to say they haven’t had any issues.

It's rare but I've had it happen on practice dummies. They were within the tombstones and taking dot damage. Activated It, synergy consumed but no burst damage.

Granted I don't have the patience to thoroughly test it. That 20 second Cool down makes it take forever. Lol
  • sharquez
    sharquez
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now no one likes nerfs but this is an absurd amount of flack. The class doesn't need to be touched right now. The whole point of PVP is to kill the other person and by blanket nerfing literally their entire viable kit, All their useful and id say balanced skills you've killed that option. Back to the drawing board you want to tone down DOTs abit? start with 15% not 50.
    At least 3 of each class. PVPing Since IC.
  • SJD_Phoenix
    SJD_Phoenix
    ✭✭✭
    sharquez wrote: »
    Now no one likes nerfs but this is an absurd amount of flack. The class doesn't need to be touched right now. The whole point of PVP is to kill the other person and by blanket nerfing literally their entire viable kit, All their useful and id say balanced skills you've killed that option. Back to the drawing board you want to tone down DOTs abit? start with 15% not 50.

Honestly the major pain point for me is the continuation of how terrible blastones is from a consistency standpoint. Every other class skill that can chunk health all works reliably (looking at grim focus, Crystal frags/curse, backlash, scorch) yet ours quite frequently not only takes too long to actually do something, but once cast, if it doesn’t reach its target quick enough we’re left in no man’s land until it either does, or it gives up.

Also the rapidly decaying corpses can make taking advantage of the abiltities that we have that rely on them rather inconsistent too.

If this class operated EXACTLY how it is designed, it wouldn’t be a million miles away from balance.
  • SHANKS_63
    SHANKS_63
    ✭✭
    Agree. Corpses decay entirely too fast and blast bones is completely unreliable. I wish they would roll BB back to the way it was in PTS Elswyr (except for the every hit was a crit).
  • Alliedrex
    Alliedrex
    ✭✭✭
    The change to Frozen Colossus and its morphs runs contrary to the idea of group diversity and other class interaction standards. Reducing the uptime of major vulnerability does nothing to combat the near ubiquity of necromancers as the top end pve dps, rather, it reinforces this stigma as more necromancers will be required to keep a noticeable uptime of this debuff. This effect is magnified in the unique application of the class defining debuff/buff. Every other class has a high uptime be use of the skill, in fact, one player is able to buff the entire group with near full uptime. This fosters a healthy dynamic where players are encouraged to do more than simply copy and paste the “meta” build. Necromancers, meanwhile, are rewarded for stacking as many as possible.

There are two methods of changing this dyanamic, one is to keep nerfing the uptime into oblivion and ensure that no one wants to use the ability. The second is to flatten the debuff, reworking the actual interaction of major vulnerability. I propose that the debuff is reduced to a more reasonable value of ~15% and greatly extend the duration.

A corollary to this is a rework of major protection. A 30% buff, in either offense or defense, is too high for any ability and allows players to bypass game mechanics or ignore parts of their build that would otherwise make them untenable and lopsided. Granted this portion of the game may take slightly more work, but the sources are still few enough to be manageable.
    Edited by Alliedrex on September 22, 2019 6:07PM
  • katorga
    katorga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Alliedrex wrote: »
    The change to Frozen Colossus and its morphs runs contrary to the idea of group diversity and other class interaction standards. Reducing the uptime of major vulnerability does nothing to combat the near ubiquity of necromancers as the top end pve dps, rather, it reinforces this stigma as more necromancers will be required to keep a noticeable uptime of this debuff. This effect is magnified in the unique application of the class defining debuff/buff. Every other class has a high uptime be use of the skill, in fact, one player is able to buff the entire group with near full uptime. This fosters a healthy dynamic where players are encouraged to do more than simply copy and paste the “meta” build. Necromancers, meanwhile, are rewarded for stacking as many as possible.

There are two methods of changing this dyanamic, one is to keep nerfing the uptime into oblivion and ensure that no one wants to use the ability. The second is to flatten the debuff, reworking the actual interaction of major vulnerability. I propose that the debuff is reduced to a more reasonable value of ~15% and greatly extend the duration.

A corollary to this is a rework of major protection. A 30% buff, in either offense or defense, is too high for any ability and allows players to bypass game mechanics or ignore parts of their build that would otherwise make them untenable and lopsided. Granted this portion of the game may take slightly more work, but the sources are still few enough to be manageable.

The only way to fix the whining about stacking necros for PVE because of the major vulnerability is to remove it completely and replace with 6 seconds of major berserk for the caster.

Major protection? Meh. Easy to get from multiple sources, and deaden pain is not that reliable in pvp. Given everything else the class is missing, execute, stun, mobility, reliable skills, etc., it is a necessary buff.
  • Royalthought
    Royalthought
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    katorga wrote: »
    Alliedrex wrote: »

The only way to fix the whining about stacking necros for PVE because of the major vulnerability is to remove it completely and replace with 6 seconds of major berserk for the caster.

Major protection? Meh. Easy to get from multiple sources, and deaden pain is not that reliable in pvp. Given everything else the class is missing, execute, stun, mobility, reliable skills, etc., it is a necessary buff.

Yea. Good point.

imo deaden pain is made useless due to how fast corpses disappear.

If in a prolonged fight you could stack up bodies and use them as necessary deaden pain would be great. Till then...
    Edited by Royalthought on September 22, 2019 10:36PM
  • IARTOI
    IARTOI
    ✭✭✭
    IARTOI wrote: »
    rve7etdc3y6n.png

Nerf, nerf, nerf, nerf, nice bring nerfs to already nerfed or unused skills. And don't even think about other buggy skills.

1. "Blastbone" needs a "FIX". I mean real fix. Please try to make it one of useable skill.
    2. "SHOCKING" siphon, show me 1 player who using this skill (I'm not meaning the players using this skill for 3% increased damage done). For what purpose any enemy even the PVE monsters can easily avoid from the damage. Why don't you rework it completely? Its good you reduced the damage per tick so make it directly link to enemy for 5 sec if they cant move away and break the link for 3 sec stun them. Also add the cost back. This is the real necromancer skill.
    3. Skeletal summon already dealing very low damage and you are keep nerfing it for completely remove from game. Please be more realistic. Noone satisfied from "Necromancer Class" since it released.
    4. "Boneyard" you activating your own synergy doesn't deal any damage as said. I mensioned this bug on forums before.
    5. Colossus AoE damage is sometimes being roll dodged by enemy players even under the effect area.
    6. "Ricochet skull" in Cyrodiil sometimes third cast of ability not proccing the big skull for deal 20% more damage, instead it keeps throwing small ones repeatedly.
    7. "Totem" skill is useless. Nothing to say about it.
    8. "Grave grasp" and its morphs. What this skill can do? Could someone explain? Why this is exist? "Ghostly embrace" this skill has a slow animation and before you hit the enemy, every living creature can avoid it. I'm not even talking about other morph... Rework this skill too. Even Blackheart bonelord NPC in the Blackheart Haven dungeon has a really good ability but we have useless bones as a real class ability. here is the skill I meant.

ctfxgz1zy9gc.png

Please do something worth to play. All the community got disappointed since the Morrowind chapter released.

@ZOS_BrianWheeler @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_Gilliam

We would like to see some good changes in future pts patches. I want to believe in you. Please dont disappoint us again.
    Edited by IARTOI on September 23, 2019 11:32AM
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They need to spice up the Arcanist/Archer a bit, make it worth while to slot. Idk, maybe add Major or Minor Sorcery/Brutality to them. It's a little messed up that most of the damage abilities for necro are useless or don't work.

Or a target debuff.

Why not minor magickasteal like Debilitate, or minor maim like Shadow Image, or minor vulnerability like lotus fan etc etc.

Something like that won’t affect PvE DPS but would be hugely useful to PvP. God knows the class needs help with half the skills not working and the other half being crap.
    EU | PC | AD
  • Svidrir
    Svidrir
    ✭✭✭

The most role-playing class of the game have found it only in rare catacombs: D
    Ulaan Baator sorcier bdsm
  • Stibbons
    Stibbons
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "They need to spice up the Arcanist/Archer a bit"

They should add major sorcery/? to it!
  • Lazarus_Rising
    Lazarus_Rising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stibbons wrote: »
    "They need to spice up the Arcanist/Archer a bit"

They should add major sorcery/? to it!

That would be nice
    also known as Overlich.
  • Royalthought
    Royalthought
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rve7etdc3y6n.png

Nerf, nerf, nerf, nerf, nice bring nerfs to already nerfed or unused skills. And don't even think about other buggy skills.

1. "Blastbone" needs a "FIX". I mean real fix. Please try to make it one of useable skill.
    2. "SHOCKING" siphon, show me 1 player who using this skill (I'm not meaning the players using this skill for 3% increased damage done). For what purpose any enemy even the PVE monsters can easily avoid from the damage. Why don't you rework it completely? Its good you reduced the damage per tick so make it directly link to enemy for 5 sec if they cant move away and break the link for 3 sec stun them. Also add the cost back. This is the real necromancer skill.
    3. Skeletal summon already dealing very low damage and you are keep nerfing it for completely remove from game. Please be more realistic. Noone satisfied from "Necromancer Class" since it released.
    4. "Boneyard" you activating your own synergy doesn't deal any damage as said. I mensioned this bug on forums before.
    5. Colossus AoE damage is sometimes being roll dodged by enemy players even under the effect area.
    6. "Ricochet skull" in Cyrodiil sometimes third cast of ability not proccing the big skull for deal 20% more damage, instead it keeps throwing small ones repeatedly.
    8. "Grave grasp" and its morphs. What this skill can do? Could someone explain? Why this is exist? "Ghostly embrace" this skill has a slow animation and before you hit the enemy, every living creature can avoid it. I'm not even talking about other morph... Rework this skill too. Even Blackheart bonelord NPC in the Blackheart Haven dungeon has a really good ability but we have useless bones as a real class ability. here is the skill I meant.

ctfxgz1zy9gc.png

Please do something worth to play. All the community got disappointed since the Morrowind chapter released.

"4. "Boneyard" you activating your own synergy doesn't deal any damage as said. I mensioned this bug on forums before. "

I thought it was just me. Figured I was going crazy. I've noticed multiple times where no damage was done from the synergy on stationary targets within the tombstones.

Nothing like an ability failing bug when it has a 20 second cool down...
  • Revokus
    Revokus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rve7etdc3y6n.png

ctfxgz1zy9gc.png

"4. "Boneyard" you activating your own synergy doesn't deal any damage as said. I mensioned this bug on forums before. "

I thought it was just me. Figured I was going crazy. I've noticed multiple times where no damage was done from the synergy on stationary targets within the tombstones.

Nothing like an ability failing bug when it has a 20 second cool down...

Almost all their skills have bugs attached to them. Even the mender ghost will often not heal you when no one is around and your health is low. And I swear the heal from the mender is dodge able too.
    Edited by Revokus on September 23, 2019 9:30PM
    Playing since January 23, 2016
  • Bullseyebudx
    Bullseyebudx
    ✭✭✭
    Necro Release was U22

U23 Patch Notes for Necro
    wdfyw33z20kj.png
    u6fdf5zgqvnw.png
    avfeced0iup8.png

Pending U24 Patch Notes
    rve7etdc3y6n.png

I had a conversation with myself regarding the MagCro once U23 was live. I asked myself this question, What would make me stop playing MagCro next patch? Mostly to hedge invest in sets but also I assumed DOTs would be readjusted to quell the screeching; regardless, the answer to my question was essentially removal of major vulnerability from the Colossus.

Of course I saw this several days later in the U24 patch notes, after leveling up a Stamden, so I guess my question for ZOS would be; are you intentionally trying to make people stop playing MagCro with these changes?
    It's unclear what goals you wish to achieve through these adjustments, other than the peculiar one I mentioned above.

U23 I felt MagCro was in a very good position, a little too good at times if I'm honest.
    On release, MagCro was just painful to play in PvP, you weren't on par with the rest of the classes.

Changes for MagCro on U23?
    Force Pulse got a huge buff, which is my choice of spammable for MagCro
    Degen became decent enough to use, as magicka's only universal source of major sorcery via skills, if your class doesn't have a way of generating it. Don't say potions, no.
    Both pets got a needed buff, but with increased costs.
    Siphons had their costs removed which is working out great, still slot them for the static bonus and not the effect.
    Totem got multiple fear pulses.

Come this patch.
    Probably no more major sorcery, not sure if Degen will be worth using.
    Damage pet will now retain its higher cost and have lower damage than originally on release. Hmm, interesting...
    Plus now your ace-in-the-hole the colossus will be entirely RNG based.
    Will i get lucky and have someone roll into the hit box on the third smash? Why bother giving people the ability to select the impact area at that point it doesn't matter.250 ultimate for an ability that deals what? less than 40K tooltip pfffftttt. No one wants an RNG based stun or debuff for what? 2 seconds.... for 250 ultimate at the expensive of dealing more damage, sorry.
    We're back to this issue where we're rewarding random bad gameplay versus rewarding the player using the ability in an impactful way.

Honestly I've had multiple instances where my colossus simply doesn't cast, like it just doesn't go off. Sometimes I have to trigger it like 3 times before it goes, someones it activates after I've died....

There's many more productive ways to readjust the colossus ability if you think it's over performing. I'd probably still consider using the ability without the stun and at half damage if you really feel it's over performing by that much, which I very seriously doubt it is.

Drop the stun, cut the damage by 15-20%, leave the vulnerability alone. -SHRUG-

Skeletal mage 50% damage nerf? 25-30% seems a lot more responsible, especially considering the cost hasn't been readjust.

Siphon? Don't care static slot is good enough, do what you will with it after that, but I would much rather see damage and resource restore values get flipped so it's more about getting resources back and not about it dealing damage.

Boneyard? Bugged haven't used it this patch because synergy doesn't damage players so changes are irrelevant.

Seriously reconsider the changes on the Colossus though I'm not sure who came up with that idea but they probably don't need to be involved in any balance making decisions if I'm honest.
  • NegativeVibes
    NegativeVibes
    ✭✭✭
    I've been maining magicka necro and have been playing stam necro on and off ever since the release of the class. I pre ordered the chapter as soon as I saw the class was announced and have always wanted to a necromancer in eso. The class was exciting to play on the PTS but patch after patch the class keeps getting worse and worse despite it not being that strong on release.

The tether abilities need to be completely redesigned as they are way too clunky and don't fit the combat in the game well. They're quite underwhelming as abilities and the only good part of them is the small passive bonuses you get for slotting them. I suggest replacing them as more summon options such as a zombie to some degree or perhaps another spirit. There's enough lore in the Elder Scrolls to find something cool and useful.

The skeletal mage is almost entirely useless and I have no reason to have it slotted. The high cost and (especially now) abysmal damage will mean I will be refunding this skill entirely on my character. In the past, it was already a questionable skill to slot given its clunkiness and lack of utility, but now I have no reason to use it what-so-ever. A suggestion I've seen on the forums that I personally think is really good at bringing use to the skill and making it worth slotting is to make the summon work as it does now, however the damage is buffed slightly (from this pts cycle) and the mage/archer can use destructive touch/scatter shot to stun the selected target at a small cost, similar to how sorc summons can be reactivated. This would give magcro its much needed access to an instant cc (bone totem has a 2 second build up and is blatantly telegraphed).

Flame Skull is an ok spammable. It needs faster projectile speed if anything though as it is easily dodged and blocked because of how slow it is.

Grave Grasp is very clunky. The patches move much too slowly and I personally think the single target immobilization is underwhelming and can be hard to aim at the correct target if fighting a group of enemies.

If the Frozen Colossus nerf is inevitable at the very least make the first hit apply major vulnerability. Other wise, this ultimate is lackluster in pvp situations against anyone who is competent enough to roll dodge or simply move out of the way.

Boneyard has become practically useless as the large hit to its damage and now 5k cost make it not worth slotting.

• Daemonai
    Daemonai
    ✭✭✭✭
    ---
    Edited by Daemonai on October 10, 2019 5:25AM