The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PTS Update 24 - Feedback Thread for Necromancer

• LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Has there been any update on how the fix to Blast Bones is going? Pathing and whatnot.

Judging from what people are saying in this thread, I suppose not.
    Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
  • juhislihis19
    juhislihis19
    ✭✭✭✭
    Almost done leveling stamcro to 50. Painpoints PVP wise:

Blastbones

- super clunky, extremely unreliable. Often the skeleton just stands there doing nothing, sometimes it gets very close to the enemy and does nothing
    - often casting this ability makes it feel like there's an actual cast time when it should be instant, could be the lag though

Siphon

- radius is way too low, this skill is therefore quite useless, also the only stamina DoT for the class
    - the damage is not great either. More reliable DoTs out there
    - could make it that you don't have to aim at the corpse when casting this ability, just make it castable when a corpse is nearby
    - I wouldn't even mind it to have an actual cost if it would be useful

Beckoning Armor

I think the pulling mechanic is little funky because you can't control which enemy will be pulled to you. Also the range is just 22 meters, when so many ranged attacks can be done even further away. Maybe increase the range?

Blood Sacrifice, should it have a stamina morph?

Corpses should linger a little bit longer on the ground

Positive:

Passives are great!

I like that there is a passive that increases healing with a negative effect on but yet there's a purge skill as well.
  • jecks33
    jecks33
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    same problems with BB and Syphon...

and stamina necro doesn't have an effecent class self-healing. An entire skilline about healing and we have to use Vigor. This is just stupid
    Edited by jecks33 on October 28, 2019 11:12AM
    PC-EU
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    jecks33 wrote: »
    same problems with BB and Syphon...

and stamina necro doesn't have an efficient class self-healing. An entire skill line about healing and we have to use Vigor. This is just stupid

I think using Vigor reliance as an argument is just not very helpful. Every stam build uses Vigor, regardless of class. Even stamSorcs and stamWardens who have the strongest auxiliary heals use it. It's the legacy of no strong class heals for stamina builds of the original 4 classes, so they made the strongest stam heal to be in the Alliance War skill line so its accessible to all. That's very hard to change now as a lot of classes would need changing as well. It's impossible to make a stam class heal that is stronger than Vigor, without overcompensating really.

That's not to say that stamNecro class heals don't need buffing. Just not pointing at the use of Vigor as an argument. I'm hoping for a couple of changes like making:
    1. Spirit Guardian morph scale off the highest stats (would help tanks with heals as well)
    2. Tether work without having to locate and look at the corpse. It should connect you to the nearest corpse in your LOS.

Then stam Necro will have a couple of decent auxiliary heals to pair with Vigor which will leave it in a good place.

I also think asking to make a burst heal like Blood Sacrifice cost and scale off stamina, is akin to asking Templar's HtD or DK's Coag have a stamina equivalent. That would make stam builds stronger healers than mag builds, on top of having better mobility and cc break/dodge roll capabilities. Which would be pretty broken.
    EU | PC | AD
  • DuckInRealLife
    DuckInRealLife
    ✭✭✭
    I've had a few issues lately with the magicka morph of Blastbones where I was fighting dragons in the Dragonhold DLC.
    I had targeting issues with trying to get blastbones to trigger.
    Having the same issue in overworld too where blastbones if summoned too close just sits there for like 5 seconds and then may not even explode.
  • Baphomet
    Baphomet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drunkbones is drunker than ever. More often than ever, it simply runs up to the target, stops and stands still until it decays.
    And, it is STILL dodgeable despite being an AoE explosion. How hard can that be to fix?

Drunkbones and skeletal arcanist still DO NOT benefit from the increased AoE damage from lightning staves! Drunkbones only benefit in the tooltip, but not in actual combat. Easy fix, right?

Intensive mender only works half the time - it simply refuses to heal anyone who might be injured. This glitch sometimes persist until you transit, die or relog.

Hungry scythe makes your character stand still when you activate it, so it is very clunky to use while moving. It should also have an execute build into it like whirlwind in order to make it even remotely useful. Right now it's just a flashy gimmick.

Grave grasp moves so slowly that you will not catch anyone with in PvP. The three patches should emerge from the ground instantaniously and silmutaniously.
    - The Psijic Order
    - TKO
    - Dominant Dominion
    - The Noore
  • mb10
    mb10
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Siphon

I really think shock/detonating siphon needs some help.
    The radius and fact that you have to aim at a corpse THEN move around to ensure your enemy is in the line of sight is too much of a hassle for the damage given for it especially in PVP.

- Automatically use a nearby corpse
    - Increase the radius/width of the beam
    - More damage
    - Objects break this skill sadly, anything in the way and the skill is gone

Boneyard

The nerf to damage was a huge hit to it and again in PVP was already very situational.

- Make the major breach debuff continue even after the enemy leaves the boneyard
    - *Consider* a 20-30% increase in its damage back to how it was at launch

Ravenous Goliath

The magicka morph seems super weak and the whole deal 1000 dmg and heal for that amount just isnt that good at all especially in PVP, its not worth it...especially considering the damage is halved then with resistances etc its about 200 damage a second... yeah lol most people have more health recovery they can stand there and nothing will happen to the.

- Forget a buff, this whole morph needs a rework...

Grave Grasp

- The minor maim is too short
    - Each patch only immobilisng 1 target is too weak
    - Theres no damage on this so the debuffs ought to be damn good but theyre not... at all.

• OrderoftheDarkness
    OrderoftheDarkness
    ✭✭✭
    Siphon.
    Maybe just blow up corpses

Skeletal Archer/Skeletal Arcanist
    Should last 20 seconds and give Major Brutality/ Major Sorcery

Bone Goliath Transformation and his morphs.
    Reduce the growth of the transformed skeleton to the normal height and width of the hero. It will look more aesthetically pleasing and reduce ping in Cyrodiil. This is not very good when a large carcase moves for 20 seconds. A skeleton with height and weight like a hero would have looked much better.

Death Scythe and his morphs.
    Death Scythe does not cause a sense of fear in people, it is necessary that people are afraid of this. Guys it's Scythe she needs to leave behind traces, such as some kind of debuff( I know it have off-balance) or effect of execution.

Bone totem
    Would be better if it was a pet that moves with you, it was possible to change the frequency of overlay of fear. Each branch of abilities has its own pet.

Not enough acceleration to weave without own ults.
    Edited by OrderoftheDarkness on December 26, 2019 3:47PM
  • seitekisaki
    seitekisaki
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone suggested to make the siphon abilities like braided tether and AoE its effect in a big enough radius? Also, to buff Empowering Grasp duration for the summons only so that it is much more practical to use. Also Idk about any of you, but is it working correctly, Empowering Grasp, because I don't notice a difference on the Skeletal Arcanist?
    Edited by seitekisaki on November 24, 2019 3:47AM
  • wild_kmacdb16_ESO
    wild_kmacdb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My 2 cents on Necro abilities as someone that has played one since they were available back in end of May, or whenever that was.

Grave Lord

Frozen Colossus: It's an excellent ability in almost every sort of content. Perhaps too good.

Flame Skull: It needs to travel faster than a paper airplane, or otherwise it should get a minor damage boost to compensate
    Blastbones: Totally unreliable. If the team can't make it work properly, it should detonate in a large radius in such cases it gets 'confused' instead of just falling apart

Boneyard: Was a great skill, but after several damage nerfs and a cost increase, I think its only useful in dungeons when using the morph that reduces enemy resistances (assuming no one else has it covered).

Skeletal Mage: Before the DOT armageddon nerf it was passable. Now it's just trash. Shame because this should be a signature ability of a Necromancer.

Shocking Siphon: Might be worth using if you're doing DPS in a dungeon if it will help your sustainability. Otherwise forget about it.

Bone Tyrant

Bone Goliath Transform: Strong ultimate. When facing smaller groups of enemies using the Ravenous morph, you might as well be invincible for the duration.

Death Scythe: It's a good ability - one of the few that seems to actually do what it says on the tin, and do it well.

Bone Armor: It's a weaker version of other classes armor buff. Not much else to say. I am assuming the combat team thinks that it creating a corpse on expiration makes it equal to the others; it does not.

Bitter Harvest: Niche ability since the uptime is terrible and denies you the use of your other 'corpse' abilities. I suggest making this ability NOT consume a corpse.

Bone Totem: Very useful and versatile tool.

Grave Grasp: Absolutely terrible. Change Minor Main to Major Main or include a damage component, and maybe you'd have something.

Living Death

Reanimate: Another niche ability. Sometimes useful in Cyrodil but even then, 3 people generally isn't enough to turn the tide of battle, especially if they die in a dangerous spot.

Expunge: I honestly never used this once; I rather just find or create a corpse and use 'Renewing Undeath'. The health cost is too great in a combat scenario; suggest giving it a Health Regen buff to offset the health cost so there is still an element of risk to using it but you arent totally shooting yourself in the foot.

Render Flesh: I see very little reason to use this over 'Life Amid Death', since that skill a) costs less b) heals AOE c) doesnt inflict a debuff and d) can heal for substantially more when a corpse is present.

Life Amid Death: Great ability - probably the only heal a necro has that can hold water to anything a Templar has.

Spirit Mender: Basically a single target HOT that sometimes doesn't like to heal you or anyone else. Pretty crappy but the morph that reduces incoming damage by 10% has its uses.

Restoring Tether: The 'braided tether' is ok - I use it often as 'free' healing, but otherwise nothing too special.

Any necros out there agree with this?

• jecks33
    jecks33
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i would like to see how good necro is without all these bugs. Sometimes in trial this class is trash, good at the dummie but trash in trial
    PC-EU
  • Lazarus_Rising
    Lazarus_Rising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My 2 cents on Necro abilities as someone that has played one since they were available back in end of May, or whenever that was.

Grave Lord

Frozen Colossus: It's an excellent ability in almost every sort of content. Perhaps too good.

Flame Skull: It needs to travel faster than a paper airplane, or otherwise it should get a minor damage boost to compensate
    Blastbones: Totally unreliable. If the team can't make it work properly, it should detonate in a large radius in such cases it gets 'confused' instead of just falling apart

Boneyard: Was a great skill, but after several damage nerfs and a cost increase, I think its only useful in dungeons when using the morph that reduces enemy resistances (assuming no one else has it covered).

Skeletal Mage: Before the DOT armageddon nerf it was passable. Now it's just trash. Shame because this should be a signature ability of a Necromancer.

Shocking Siphon: Might be worth using if you're doing DPS in a dungeon if it will help your sustainability. Otherwise forget about it.

Bone Tyrant

Bone Goliath Transform: Strong ultimate. When facing smaller groups of enemies using the Ravenous morph, you might as well be invincible for the duration.

Death Scythe: It's a good ability - one of the few that seems to actually do what it says on the tin, and do it well.

Bone Armor: It's a weaker version of other classes armor buff. Not much else to say. I am assuming the combat team thinks that it creating a corpse on expiration makes it equal to the others; it does not.

Bitter Harvest: Niche ability since the uptime is terrible and denies you the use of your other 'corpse' abilities. I suggest making this ability NOT consume a corpse.

Grave Grasp: Absolutely terrible. Change Minor Main to Major Main or include a damage component, and maybe you'd have something.

Living Death

Reanimate: Another niche ability. Sometimes useful in Cyrodil but even then, 3 people generally isn't enough to turn the tide of battle, especially if they die in a dangerous spot.

Expunge: I honestly never used this once; I rather just find or create a corpse and use 'Renewing Undeath'. The health cost is too great in a combat scenario; suggest giving it a Health Regen buff to offset the health cost so there is still an element of risk to using it but you arent totally shooting yourself in the foot.

Render Flesh: I see very little reason to use this over 'Life Amid Death', since that skill a) costs less b) heals AOE c) doesnt inflict a debuff and d) can heal for substantially more when a corpse is present.

Life Amid Death: Great ability - probably the only heal a necro has that can hold water to anything a Templar has.

Spirit Mender: Basically a single target HOT that sometimes doesn't like to heal you or anyone else. Pretty crappy but the morph that reduces incoming damage by 10% has its uses.

Restoring Tether: The 'braided tether' is ok - I use it often as 'free' healing, but otherwise nothing too special.

I agree with almost every point here. I disagree with the bone totem tho. It is actually very decent for a tank but it's a really bad unreliable stun for pvp. For me its unusable there. I think if you play a magicka necromancer in pvp you need the vampire drain otherwise you have no chance at all to make a good combo.

As ZOS said they are working on it and in the next big patch they want to implement fixes for the necro. I hope they hold up to that.

also known as Overlich.
  • pharlex
    pharlex

Grave Lord

Bone Tyrant

Living Death

I dont exactly agree with all of this.

Expunge at least the regain mag and stam morph is decent for a tank.

The bitter harvest ability is great when there is a lot of corpses to utilize but since we cant produce that many corpses at the moment so my suggestion has always been to add some more corpse creation to other abilities, one of which is grave grasp.

At the moment our best source of corpses is the reduced time spirit mender sice you can recast it every 4 seconds but even that is too long when you want a good pile of corpses to use and they disappear so quickly.

Bone armor yeah that thing is pretty bad really, adds almost nothing to the class and every other class has the ability as well but has some good bonuses that come with it.

Bone totem has become way less useful now since they added minor vuln to warden bees so I wouldnt say its all that great of an ability anymore. The protection is alright but if thats all its good for you might as well slot another ability entirely, I've also suggested this ability spawn corpses every 2 seconds to added something more to the ranged version as well.

Agreed on the nerfs though, they basically made all the mag dps abilities useless and I've switched back to my mag warden for dps for the time being.

The stam regen healing tether is good for tanking so its a good ability overall since you gain stam while blocking with it.

Overall though the changes to necro this patch have been pretty bad and they really need to up the corpse creation and duration of corpses for this class to really feel like a well designed and fun class to play as.
  • mb10
    mb10
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Grave Lord

Bone Tyrant

Living Death

I agree especially with flame skull, skeletal Mage and Spirit Guardian.

They’re all so below par atm it makes no sense to play a Necromancer when other classes are simply...better at everything.

Boneyard and grave grasp should probably merge and be one skill as slotting both is just suicide and makes zero sense.
    a frost wall of elements literally does both it has the immobilise, the damage and inflicts minor maim lol and btw can immobilise an unlimited number of people in the area whereas grave grasp is ONE per patch
    The morph that buffs your pets? Cool idea but in any competitive/fast pace environment just isn’t realistic or feasible

It’s weird because Necromancer doesn’t really involve necromancy well at all it’s just normal spells with a “creepy” effect to them
    There are TWO pet spells it’s actually ridiculous lol
  • Opalblade
    Opalblade
    ✭✭✭
    I know the blastbones are skeletons, but can we please put at least a tiny bit of brain into those empty skulls? Seems like a lot of the time all they want to do is stand around and stare at my enemies.
  • darthgummibear_ESO
    darthgummibear_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blastbones definitely needs work. The pathing an AI have been busted ever since the class launched, with the patch that was supposed to fix them not seeming to do anything to fix those problems.
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can't wait to see the PTS patch notes and find out how much further Necro was nerfed :smiley:
    PC - EU:
    Falathren Noctis - AD MagNecro
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Falathren Eryndaer - AD StamDen
    Falathren Irimion - AD MagPlar
    Talagan Falathren - AD StamDK
    Falathren Infernis - AD MagDK
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • StrandedMonkey
    StrandedMonkey
    ✭✭✭✭
    y4rpbjko3mpl.png

id like to see this be solely offensive with this MORPH only providing the three blastbones per 3 corpses. Which means there is no player revival, just turning corpses into blastbones and a reduced ult cost probably on par with collossus at around 200-250 ultimate.
  • Ryskim
    Ryskim
    ✭✭✭
    You seriously need to turn Blastbones into a tanking pet.

I mean, seriously, wtf? This is a necromancer, it's suposed to use pets all the time to attack the enemy, including a tanking pet like the Sorcerer has with the unstable clannfear.

Make the buggy and useles blastbones a tanking pet (even if temporary). It is totally a mess right now.
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    y4rpbjko3mpl.png

id like to see this be solely offensive with this MORPH only providing the three blastbones per 3 corpses. Which means there is no player revival, just turning corpses into blastbones and a reduced ult cost probably on par with collossus at around 200-250 ultimate.

That could work like Nightblade's Death Stroke ulti. When its (X) ulti you only summon blastbones and when its 320 you revive players too
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • Baphomet
    Baphomet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Animate blast bones doesn't even work in PvP right now.

You summon the blast bones, but they can't locate targets. They just stand or walk about until they decay.

This ultimate needs to be completely reworked.

I like the idea of reducing the cost and only have it summon blast bones though. They just need to get them to attack you target first.
    - The Psijic Order
    - TKO
    - Dominant Dominion
    - The Noore
  • BalticBlues
    BalticBlues
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ryskim wrote: »
    Turn Blastbones into a tanking pet. [...] This is a necromancer, it's suposed to use pets all the time to attack the enemy, including a tanking pet like the Sorcerer has with the unstable clannfear. Make the buggy and useles blastbones a tanking pet (even if temporary). It is totally a mess right now.
    This is an interesting idea. With such a pet...
    • Necros would not need "Inner Fire" as a range taunt anymore
    • Necros instead could use a "Tauntbone" which TAUNTS and MAJOR DEFILES an enemy
    With a little AI, the Tauntbone could have two morphs with additional functionality (to play as DDs or Tank):
    MORPH 1: Attacking Tauntbone runs to taunted enemy and attacks it for x secs (as Clannfear)
    MORPH 2: Beckoning Tauntbone stays with Necromancer and pulls attacking enemies in (as Beckoning Armor)
    This would allow NecroTanks to use either Beckoning Armor to play solo or Beckoning Tauntbone to play with pet.

Edited by BalticBlues on March 3, 2020 1:32PM
  • Tessitura
    Tessitura
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ryskim wrote: »
    Turn Blastbones into a tanking pet. [...] This is a necromancer, it's suposed to use pets all the time to attack the enemy, including a tanking pet like the Sorcerer has with the unstable clannfear. Make the buggy and useles blastbones a tanking pet (even if temporary). It is totally a mess right now.
    This is an interesting idea. With such a pet...
    • Necros would not need "Inner Fire" as a range taunt anymore
    • Necros instead could use a "Tauntbone" which TAUNTS and MAJOR DEFILES an enemy
    With a little AI, the Tauntbone could have two morphs with additional functionality (to play as DDs or Tank):
    MORPH 1: Attacking Tauntbone runs to taunted enemy and attacks it for x secs (as Clannfear)
    MORPH 2: Beckoning Tauntbone stays with Necromancer and pulls attacking enemies in (as Beckoning Armor)
    This would allow NecroTanks to use either Beckoning Armor to play solo or Beckoning Tauntbone to play with pet.

I get what you are going for, but this is actually a really bad idea, with it mostly working now its a big part of out damage kit for both magicka and stamina, and removing it would be a huge mistake. It would be better if they made this change to skeletal mage/archer.

Blastbones is a cool ability I just wish it was more engaging. Like maybe having it use a corpse for more damage or to summon a second weaker version. But taking the damage out of it to make it a secondary tank would not be good with how little damage we already have with the necro toolkit.

• BalticBlues
    BalticBlues
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tessitura wrote: »
    I get what you are going for, but this is actually a really bad idea [...] taking the damage out of it to make it a secondary tank would not be good with how little damage we already have.
    Perhaps you did not fully understand what I was suggesting. The "Attacking Tauntbone" still would attack and damage an enemy or even a group of enemies (if ZOS can program that). Difference would be that instead of an instant explosion it would apply a TAUNT-AOE and a DOT-AOE around itself on the target(s). For PvE this even could work better than the current Blastbone because of the taunt. For PvP this could work a bit worse because a taunt is needless. However, overall I think the "Attacking Tauntbone" could be more useful than the current "Clueless Blastbone".

Edited by BalticBlues on March 4, 2020 12:49PM
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tessitura wrote: »
    I get what you are going for, but this is actually a really bad idea [...] taking the damage out of it to make it a secondary tank would not be good with how little damage we already have.
    Perhaps you did not fully understand what I was suggesting. The "Attacking Tauntbone" still would attack an enemy. Only instead of an instant explosion it would apply a TAUNT and a DOT-AOE on the target. For PvE this even could work even better than the current Blastbone because of the taunt, for PvP this could work a bit worse because a taunt is needless there. However, overall I think it would be more useful than the current "Clueless Blastbone".

Or perhaps you're not fully understanding, or don't want to understand. You sound like someone who either doesn't PvP or doesn't care about PvP. Or both. And your PvE opinions seem to be from a Tank perspective exclusively and those of limited experience.

"Clueless Blastbone" is currently insanely strong in PvP after the fixes. One of the best damage abilities across all classes hands down. Cheap, delayed burst and defile (for stam). Your suggestion of making it an AOE DoT with a taunt, is to turn one of the best damage skills into a completely useless as far as PvP is concerned.

As for PvE DPS, one of the worst things for a DPS can ever do is to have a taunt skill slotted and pulling aggro away from the tank. So you're effectively taking the best DPS skill the class has and thorwing it in the trash can.

And all this for what? Does the class have problems with tanking when it has all this insane passive mitigation built in to skills like Spirit Mender, Deaden Pain and Totem? No, it does not.
    EU | PC | AD
  • BalticBlues
    BalticBlues
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Maulkin wrote: »
    And all this for what? Does the class have problems with tanking.
    Yes, there is a problem with Necro tanking, because "Silver Leash" cannot pull certain enemies "Beckoning Armor" can pull (for example the big fire atros in brp), but you cannot control which enemy "Beckoning Armor" is pulling. Instead of such gambling, a reliable pull combined with a range taunt would be desireable. Perhaps, as a compromise, you keep your beloved "Bligthed Blastbone" while the other morph could become a "Beckoning Tauntbone" which stays with a Necrotank to be used as a range taunt (instead of InnerFire) which pulls reliably taunted enemies in.
    Edited by BalticBlues on March 5, 2020 6:10AM
  • Tessitura
    Tessitura
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, there is a problem with Necro tanking, because "Silver Leash" cannot pull certain enemies "Beckoning Armor" can pull (for example the big fire atros in brp), but you cannot control which enemy "Beckoning Armor" is pulling. Instead of such gambling, a reliable pull combined with a range taunt would be desireable. Perhaps, as a compromise, you keep your beloved "Bligthed Blastbone" while the other morph could become a "Beckoning Tauntbone" which stays with a Necrotank to be used as a range taunt (instead of InnerFire) which pulls reliably taunted enemies in.

You are missing the point here. Both morphes are a core part of the necro's dps rotation in pvp, and even more so for magicka builds then stamina. I am not sure why you think necro tanks need this to begin with. Every tank has the same aggro tools, and necro tanks have very strong defensive abilities, better then a lot of classes do.

I'll say again, if anything was to change to fit this need of yours for a 'tank' pet, it would be the Skeletal Arcanist/Archer abilities that would fit it best. But that also is a stretch, since again, necro tanks are not hurting for taunts any more then any other class, and whether you like it or not, already has a pull plus the pull from the fighters guild skill tree.
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

If an enemy can be pulled by Beckoning (and I assume DK Chains and Warden Frozen Device?) but not by Silver Leash, that sounds like a required fix for Silver Leash. It's not rocket science

There's no compromise to be had with changing any morph of the only decent burst damage ability the class has into yet another tank ability. Especially one as useless as you're describing. You already have 2 generic taunts (Puncture and Inner Fire) and 2 pulls (Beckoning and Silver Leash) available to you, you don't need a 3rd version of either.
    EU | PC | AD
  • BalticBlues
    BalticBlues
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You already have 2 generic taunts (Puncture and Inner Fire) and 2 pulls (Beckoning and Silver Leash) available to you, you don't need a 3rd version of either.
    Really? Don't you think that having only ONE skill which taunts AND pulls reliable instead of the gambling Beckoning Armor would be better than having to use TWO skills? DK tanks are still preferred over Necro tanks. This could make a difference.

Edited by BalticBlues on March 6, 2020 4:44PM
  • thadjarvis
    thadjarvis
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can't see how pulling the fire attros in BRP is a positive. I forgot to swap skills going in once and noticed beckoning chained in some fire attro's which would die in cleave and explode...manageable but enough of a nuisance to no longer consider slotting it for stages 1 and 4 at least. I could be wrong but I am 90% sure that fire attro's can get chained by all four chaining skills as I've done it with at least two of the skills from mis-targeting.

other morph could become a "Beckoning Tauntbone" which stays with a Necrotank to be used as a range taunt (instead of InnerFire) which pulls reliably taunted enemies in.

BB is a core DD skill, but to understand what do you mean the skill to do:

Do you mean a non-pet skill that range taunts as well as chains in an enemy like a combo of silver leach and inner fire. Costs stam or mag?

Or do you mean a pet skill? Does the pet give threat to the pet or player? Is the taunt AOE? What's it's duration? Cost 1 or 2 skill slots? Is the pet invincible? Does it chain too?