[AND AGAIN!] REMOVE PREMADES FROM BATTLEGROUNDS QUEUE!

• Undefwun
    Undefwun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I understand your frustration although preventing friends from grouping to play content they've paid for because of said frustration of others would be quite disheartening. Sorry I don't agree with the sentiment.
    There does need a focus on BG's though to try and make it a worthwhile experience for the whole player base.

No one is saying you can't group, you won't miss out on content you paid for. Please read the words...

Just you go in that queue with your friends, to fight other ppl with friends...

And others without a group go in another queue to fight ppl that also don't have a group...
    Drank Sinatra Sr - PvP Magblade - DC
    Juggathot - PvP Mag Sorc - DC
    Jedi Mind Crits - PvP A-Hole Bowblade - DC
    Dollar Store Thor - PvP Stamplar - DC
    The Bone Sumpremacy - baby Stamcro - DC
    Wârden Freeman - PvP Stamden - DC (on hold)
    Lauryn Heal - PvE Magplar DPS - DC

Lil Orc Chop - PvP Stam Sorc - EP
    Hamuel L Jackson - PvE DPS & PvP Stam DK - EP
    Chandler Bling - PvP Magden - EP

Mahalia Lightborn - exiled crafting toon - cos you know, she's AD
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’d like grp size to be limited to duo 😂
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• unclesheosnephew
    unclesheosnephew
    ✭✭✭
    because the gave us BG's because people wanted to have it with groups of friends? I mean really win or lose with friends or without I still have a blast.
  • BattleAxe
    BattleAxe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Undefwun wrote: »
    BattleAxe wrote: »
    What point is that exactly dude you want to remove groups from group content. Prime example BGs are not just team death match in that case premades are dangerous but you have objective based game modes meaning strategic gameplay. You clearly do not play pvp in many games or you would see that it’s insanity to request removing groups from multiplayer pvp.

*deep breath*

NO ONE WANTS TO REMOVE GROUPS.

JUST SPLIT PRE-MADE GROUPS TO THEIR OWN QUEUE.

THE DAMN KEY WORD IS PRE-MADE NOT GROUP. Try and focus here... PRE-MADE IS THE KEYWORD.

No one is asking for single player and 11 bots BG...

You understand if groups are in their own queue it will go faster right.??

Why do you care so much to be matched against solo queuing players? Scared of other pre-mades? Scared to solo queue with out a pocket healer? or just not grasping the concept.. that solo queue just means 12 random ppl will play together...

I'm done.. i don't have the time or the crayons to explain it to ppl like this...

So supposedly the que will be faster without premades p-r-e-m-a-d-e-s. I’m glad you assume that I only BG in a premade which is actually not the case. And the assumption is ques will be faster without premades in the same que which will be further from the case unless you remove mmr which now creates even more imbalance as a highly skilled player may get matched into a BG match with a brand new to the game player. Which removing mmr would likely lead to.
  • WoppaBoem
    WoppaBoem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do this and I will play again. Sometimes want to join with my PVP character with high MMR. I get crushed by a team all stacked together and in sync and I dont return for another week. Rinse and repeat. For me BG's are dead....
    Xbox EU & NA - PVP Only
  • AlboMalefica
    AlboMalefica
    ✭✭✭✭
    I understand your frustration although preventing friends from grouping to play content they've paid for because of said frustration of others would be quite disheartening. Sorry I don't agree with the sentiment.
    There does need a focus on BG's though to try and make it a worthwhile experience for the whole player base.

No one is saying you can't group, you won't miss out on content you paid for. Please read the words...

And others without a group go in another queue to fight ppl that also don't have a group...

Yes I read the words but I also understand that the current state of BG's popularity makes this suggestion difficult. The queues as is are not always quick and to split the small BG community further would ruin this mode even more.Before any splits that's been suggested can happen, BG's need a much needed investment from both the player base & ZoS otherwise we would be dismantling an entire sub section of pvp just because some people hate losing
    Edited by AlboMalefica on August 2, 2019 1:14PM
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes I read the words but I also understand that the current state of BG's popularity makes this suggestion difficult. The queues as is are not always quick and to split the small BG community further would ruin this mode even more.Before any splits that's been suggested can happen, BG's need a much needed investment from both the player base & ZoS otherwise we would be dismantling an entire sub section of pvp just because some people hate losing
    Have you ever considered the idea that premade-vs-solo stomps are one part of the reason that the population isn't larger?

And it has nothing to do with "some people hate losing," either - have you actually been reading the posts made by users that want the queue separated? The real issue is the fun being completely sucked out of the game by premade-vs-solo fights. Maybe those people who want so badly to keep "pug stomping" think that it's all about winning or losing for everyone, since that's all that matters to them. But the reality is, many of us just want some good fights in a competitive match.
  • jcm2606
    jcm2606
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    wheem_ESO wrote: »

Have you ever considered the idea that premade-vs-solo stomps are one part of the reason that the population isn't larger?

And it has nothing to do with "some people hate losing," either - have you actually been reading the posts made by users that want the queue separated? The real issue is the fun being completely sucked out of the game by premade-vs-solo fights. Maybe those people who want so badly to keep "pug stomping" think that it's all about winning or losing for everyone, since that's all that matters to them. But the reality is, many of us just want some good fights in a competitive match.

It isn't only solo queues who feel that way, either. Go ask anybody who actually plays in premades, and 9 times out of 10 they'll say they'd rather the queues be separated, because it gives them actual competition, and by extension more enjoyable matches.

Anybody who's against the queues being separated are either supremely ignorant of how little fun both sides are having, or crutch on pug stomping because they can't or refuse to get good.
  • iCaliban
    iCaliban
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Its highly unlikely the "premade vs solo" problem is what is driving the current low population in bgs. There are very very few actual premades playing bgs in PC/NA.

MMR and long queue times for high mmr players is a much bigger issue. I played in a premade last night just to see how bad it has gotten, and was spending upwards of 30 minutes waiting for a match. That isnt fun, playing with friends should NEVER be punished in a MMO, its simply bad business.

Our first 2 matches were against another premade, and had fun games. Until they stopped playing and there were no other premades to fight against. In short it is likely the system already does favor premade vs premade, there simply arent enough groups to get matches. This was at primetime NA.
  • JusticeSouldier
    JusticeSouldier
    ✭✭✭✭
    iCaliban wrote: »

Its highly unlikely the "premade vs solo" problem is what is driving the current low population in bgs. There are very very few actual premades playing bgs in PC/NA.

MMR and long queue times for high mmr players is a much bigger issue. I played in a premade last night just to see how bad it has gotten, and was spending upwards of 30 minutes waiting for a match. That isnt fun, playing with friends should NEVER be punished in a MMO, its simply bad business.

Our first 2 matches were against another premade, and had fun games. Until they stopped playing and there were no other premades to fight against. In short it is likely the system already does favor premade vs premade, there simply arent enough groups to get matches. This was at primetime NA.

your long queue times are an result of how works together mmr and one queue for both types of groups.
    not because of mmr itself.
    when system compare premade players with solo queuers, it prefer to get second ones with higher mmr rather than to just add u to existing ones. and it's good in theory.
    but your queue gets longer and longer the higher mmr u have as premade. like a karma for abusing hole in a system allowing it.

I didn't even said about how much complicated is such compare for system to be reliable (and I can resume it's not reliable).

And it kills population. Of both sides.
    Premade players - part is bored of no competition vs randoms, part gets your queue times...
    Solo queuers - high ranked part is literally killed with a system to put u with a very high possibiliity vs premades (for example i remember a match with 2,5 million damage done from me but small amount of kills or assists...guess why), another part with no competition and loosing without any chance to somehow change it because of huge gap between premade and random groups.

MMR is a must thing and it need to exist in any case. It makes fights more interesting and competitive for everyone.
    But not in current system until premade groups will be completly separated or removed from queue.
    Edited by JusticeSouldier on August 2, 2019 3:08PM
    all classes. pc platform, dissapointed.
  • jediodyn_ESO
    jediodyn_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZoS made a huge dev post about how they are rewriting the Activity Finder code (the Battlegrounds queue system are part of the activity finder) from the ground up. Hopefully this change will be included there. It wouldn't make sense for them to spend time and money trying to change the current system if they're just going to scrap the entire thing sometime over the next year.

That being said, the Battlegrounds would be more healthy, more active, and more fun if they just got rid of "party queue" until this change gets made. They can certainly do so easily, they've done so in the past.
  • Kidgangster101
    Kidgangster101
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You know this is a MASSIVE MULTIPLAYER ONLINE ROLE PLAYING GAME right? If you want to play "solo" or have a "solo" que online games might not be your thing then.

The problem here is you are joining a group activity and are mad because someone took the time to make a group using guild/friends...... You have that option too maybe be smarter about it and use that feature?

Would you complain if you random queed into vet frostvault and had a fake tank and fake healer? You won't beat the content will you?

This whole "I want to play a MASSIVE ONLINE GAME" by myself is what is going to make this worse than call of duty lol. Either get good or make friends your choice.

I don't want to play by myself... i want to play with the 11 other human players being matched from the solo queue...

I don't want to play with you and your group, because it isn't fun to get run over by a group on comms, moving as one, holding hands at all times... focus firing single targets, while being healed. And then queue against you over and over for the next hour.

Unless I chose to make a group myself and then I'll queue in the group queue and that's that.

I don't understand why the choice upsets people... unless YOU don't want to fight real premades either.

And if I random queue for a dungeon I know that I might end up with a rubbish team.
    What doesn't happen though, is the content doesn't randomly change from vet to vet hardmode, which what is effectively happens when you queue against a organised premade.

Not as many premade groups as you think lol. You do realize if pug groups stick together (like the game mode actually wants you to do hence why you are in a GROUP and not alone) they look like premades against a bunch of idiots running off and trying to 1vx lol.

It really sounds like people need to get better and understand the game mode. I have beaten many premade groups with pugs if they stick together. I have also lost to premades because all my teammates run in different directions lol.

So what you are saying is you can have better PvP if premades are gone and that's not true because your going to find the "actual people that pvp" and understand to stay together and you have a huge increased odds of winning and they will look just like a premade group lol.

Then what do you do about people that que with 1 other person? They get punished and go into premade? Yep it is GROUP PLAY if you can't do it then don't play the mode it's really that simple 😉

And if your DPS is 6-9k it is vet hardmode rather than just vet 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
    Edited by Kidgangster101 on August 2, 2019 3:46PM
  • JusticeSouldier
    JusticeSouldier
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZoS made a huge dev post about how they are rewriting the Activity Finder code (the Battlegrounds queue system are part of the activity finder) from the ground up. Hopefully this change will be included there. It wouldn't make sense for them to spend time and money trying to change the current system if they're just going to scrap the entire thing sometime over the next year.

That being said, the Battlegrounds would be more healthy, more active, and more fun if they just got rid of "party queue" until this change gets made. They can certainly do so easily, they've done so in the past.

i watched that LIve when they mentioned it first.
    It's one of the reasons to create this post here now - to be sure they understand how painfull point is this issue.
    I'm not so sure that with new activity finder they are going to implement separated queues also.
    Maybe they plan it for few years...but all these years we play premades vs randoms and core of the problem doesn't change

Years and Years series...
  • iCaliban
    iCaliban
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You know this is a MASSIVE MULTIPLAYER ONLINE ROLE PLAYING GAME right? If you want to play "solo" or have a "solo" que online games might not be your thing then.

The problem here is you are joining a group activity and are mad because someone took the time to make a group using guild/friends...... You have that option too maybe be smarter about it and use that feature?

Would you complain if you random queed into vet frostvault and had a fake tank and fake healer? You won't beat the content will you?

This whole "I want to play a MASSIVE ONLINE GAME" by myself is what is going to make this worse than call of duty lol. Either get good or make friends your choice.

I don't want to play by myself... i want to play with the 11 other human players being matched from the solo queue...

I don't want to play with you and your group, because it isn't fun to get run over by a group on comms, moving as one, holding hands at all times... focus firing single targets, while being healed. And then queue against you over and over for the next hour.

Unless I chose to make a group myself and then I'll queue in the group queue and that's that.

I don't understand why the choice upsets people... unless YOU don't want to fight real premades either.

And if I random queue for a dungeon I know that I might end up with a rubbish team.
    What doesn't happen though, is the content doesn't randomly change from vet to vet hardmode, which what is effectively happens when you queue against a organised premade.

Not as many premade groups as you think lol. You do realize if pug groups stick together (like the game mode actually wants you to do hence why you are in a GROUP and not alone) they look like premades against a bunch of idiots running off and trying to 1vx lol.

It really sounds like people need to get better and understand the game mode. I have beaten many premade groups with pugs if they stick together. I have also lost to premades because all my teammates run in different directions lol.

So what you are saying is you can have better PvP if premades are gone and that's not true because your going to find the "actual people that pvp" and understand to stay together and you have a huge increased odds of winning and they will look just like a premade group lol.

Then what do you do about people that que with 1 other person? They get punished and go into premade? Yep it is GROUP PLAY if you can't do it then don't play the mode it's really that simple 😉

And if your DPS is 6-9k it is vet hardmode rather than just vet 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Yes, people WILDLY overstate how many premades actually exist. They are very rare. The greater problem is the lack of players and skill ranking to create actually balanced matches. Any 2 good high mmr players will farm the living hell out of 90% of pugs. They dont need to be premade, they dont need to be in comms. The gear/skill gap is wide enough that simply having the better players on your team creates the illusion of a premade to most Pugs.
  • jediodyn_ESO
    jediodyn_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    People here are being unnecessarily rude. This issue has been page one of the Batteground forums (where this post belongs) for over a year and half. There is a overwhelming vote there with hundreds of votes and posts that indicate with a 2/3 majority that YES, PREMADE GROUPS ARE RUINING BATTLEGROUNDS.

We've been asking for them to separate the queues for over two years. Maybe, just maybe they'll do it when they re-write the code.

And for those of you who think there is mystery into how many premades are in BGs there are two solid ways to determine it. 1) if you see the exact same 3-4 people on the same team repeatedly in back to back matches, in the same hour, they are almost certainly a premade. and
    2) the best, and certain, way of finding out if the other team is a premade is to just ask them. At the end of the match, instead of toxic, send a polite "GG, are you guys grouped up?" whisper to the people on the other team. You might be surprised how many players will politely answer you back.

Finally, i'd like to point out that I don't care about ZOS trying to balance pre-50s or low MMR pvp, and you shouldn't either. Doing this would be like trying to balance endgame difficulty and loot around non-vet raids and pre-50 dungeons. It would be ridiculous, these experiences are intended as progression to compete in the "big leagues" of vet content.
    Edited by jediodyn_ESO on August 2, 2019 5:14PM
  • iCaliban
    iCaliban
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Finally, i'd like to point out that I don't care about ZOS trying to balance pre-50s or low MMR pvp, and you shouldn't either. Doing this would be like trying to balance endgame difficulty and loot around non-vet raids and pre-50 dungeons. It would be ridiculous, these experiences are intended as progression to compete in the "big leagues" of vet content.

Then you are proposing a solution to a problem that does not exist. There are almost no premades in high mmr matches since murkmire. The length of time you have to wait for a match when grouped is oppressive and has eliminated nearly all 4 mans. Duo's are common, but that isnt the same thing at all.
  • AlboMalefica
    AlboMalefica
    ✭✭✭✭

Well tbh it does have a little to do with some people hate losing. I love BG's and I usually play solo. Yes it can be extremely frustrating when you're in a pug going against a pre made. On the other hand it can also be extremely satisfying when you either win against them or make it difficult for them to win. My overall point is that to split the population with solo & pre made groups with the current state of BG's would be a disaster, especially with lower server populations like us console players. I'd rather play in regular BG's where I sometimes get my ass handed to me by a pre made group then get a rare game. If they invest in BG's where its popular enough then yeah go for it!

Edited by AlboMalefica on August 2, 2019 5:53PM
  • jediodyn_ESO
    jediodyn_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

Then you are proposing a solution to a problem that does not exist. There are almost no premades in high mmr matches since murkmire. The length of time you have to wait for a match when grouped is oppressive and has eliminated nearly all 4 mans. Duo's are common, but that isnt the same thing at all.

This absolutely is not true. On PS4 there are certainly more premades or partial premades than pugs. I know because I often ask after seeing the same people together in matches back to back.
  • Vortigaunt
    Vortigaunt
    ✭✭✭
    Vortigaunt wrote: »
    I'd support having a separate queue for premades and solo players.

The solo queue would be fast. the premade queue is all that would be slow.

Premades already wait 30-45 minutes for a match. Separating them entirely would just make sure they never got a match. The LAST thing zos should do is punish players for playing together even more than they already do.

NO to the op. Get better. Ive played thousands of battlegrounds, many against premades, stop crying about them.

It should be premades vs premades.

Solo players vs solo players.

If your premade waits 30-45 minutes and end up against solo queue randoms, I feel greater sympathy for the randoms.

You do realize that solo queue doesn’t imply you go in a BG map and play with yourself like you do under the bed sheets every night right? You go in there and play with other players in this “massive online game”. ;)

Bro you must be a child with that type of insult lololol. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

My point still stands but keep up these weak insults. You seem like the type of person that gets stomped out by pugs and think they are all premades just because they do the objective and the smart thing in a warzone and stick together. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

What objective smart thing? Be on voice comms and rotate defensive ults? Hold up let me get my pug group in a discord server really fast before the match starts, and I better hope my pug group has a comp that can counter the two premades in the other two teams. Do you hear how ridiculous you sound?

And I didn’t write any insult in my last post, if you feel like that was one you really need to get out more.

You are drastically overstating how many premade groups there are. The OTHER TEAMS PUGS JUST STICK TOGETHER AMD WORK AS A TEAM.

Have you just considered that you are not that good at PvP if you don't understand a basic concept of STICKING TOGETHER AS A TEAM lol. You don't even needs coms just type in group chat "hey stick together follow me" if your group is smart they follow if not then your probably going to lose. I do it all the time and go 15+-0 or 1 and my team stuck with me we won....... If you don't communicate at start they do their own thing you lose. If you have no healer it is harder (if they didn't keep nerfing healing you would see more healers btw)

And maybe you need to get out more and learn what is going on in the world lol. No one can take what you say seriously you insult me then say you didn't lol. "You do realize that solo que doesn't imply you go in a bg map and play with yourself like you do under the sheets every night" is not an insult? Lolololol you know it was a terrible attempt and now trying to say that's not you insulting lol.

You are prob one of those scrub players that go 1-12 and blame your team or the other team because you want to fail at 1vX. Get better at the game, make friends of pugging is to hard. Not every player is good enough to put a team on their back alone and you.clearly aren't one of those great players or you wouldn't be crying on these forums lolol

Thanks for the essay, couldn’t be bothered to read it but it sure looks good. You unleashed some good emotions in it too, love the caps lock paragraph. Touchy subject? Are you one of those guys who crutches on premades to the point that you get roflstomped without them? :joy:
  • lucky_Sage
    lucky_Sage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Intake fighting pre-makes as a challenge I’ve beat and lost against them.
    DC PC NA
    Magdk - main
    Stamcro - alt

AD PS4 NA -retired (PC runs way better to play on console)
    magdk
    magblade
    stamplar
    magden
    magsorc

• Kidgangster101
    Kidgangster101
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Premades already wait 30-45 minutes for a match. Separating them entirely would just make sure they never got a match. The LAST thing zos should do is punish players for playing together even more than they already do.

NO to the op. Get better. Ive played thousands of battlegrounds, many against premades, stop crying about them.

If your premade waits 30-45 minutes and end up against solo queue randoms, I feel greater sympathy for the randoms.

You do realize that solo queue doesn’t imply you go in a BG map and play with yourself like you do under the bed sheets every night right? You go in there and play with other players in this “massive online game”. ;)

My point still stands but keep up these weak insults. You seem like the type of person that gets stomped out by pugs and think they are all premades just because they do the objective and the smart thing in a warzone and stick together. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

What objective smart thing? Be on voice comms and rotate defensive ults? Hold up let me get my pug group in a discord server really fast before the match starts, and I better hope my pug group has a comp that can counter the two premades in the other two teams. Do you hear how ridiculous you sound?

And I didn’t write any insult in my last post, if you feel like that was one you really need to get out more.

You are drastically overstating how many premade groups there are. The OTHER TEAMS PUGS JUST STICK TOGETHER AMD WORK AS A TEAM.

Have you just considered that you are not that good at PvP if you don't understand a basic concept of STICKING TOGETHER AS A TEAM lol. You don't even needs coms just type in group chat "hey stick together follow me" if your group is smart they follow if not then your probably going to lose. I do it all the time and go 15+-0 or 1 and my team stuck with me we won....... If you don't communicate at start they do their own thing you lose. If you have no healer it is harder (if they didn't keep nerfing healing you would see more healers btw)

And maybe you need to get out more and learn what is going on in the world lol. No one can take what you say seriously you insult me then say you didn't lol. "You do realize that solo que doesn't imply you go in a bg map and play with yourself like you do under the sheets every night" is not an insult? Lolololol you know it was a terrible attempt and now trying to say that's not you insulting lol.

You are prob one of those scrub players that go 1-12 and blame your team or the other team because you want to fail at 1vX. Get better at the game, make friends of pugging is to hard. Not every player is good enough to put a team on their back alone and you.clearly aren't one of those great players or you wouldn't be crying on these forums lolol

Thanks for the essay, couldn’t be bothered to read it but it sure looks good. You unleashed some good emotions in it too, love the caps lock paragraph. Touchy subject? Are you one of those guys who crutches on premades to the point that you get roflstomped without them? :joy:

Nah I'm one of those players that do great alone 😁

I'm not showing emotion I'm showing my points that most of the players on this game are gutter trash that think they are good and get mad when they get got, same with pve why do you think nerfs happen Everytime people can't beat it? Guess those npc are way too strong man, can't beat the ai you have no reason you should beat a human just saying lol.

But sure let this change go through so all the 1vX players come in to solo que BG and make a video featuring 8 idiots not able to kill him and then your name gets roasted all over the forums here 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
    Edited by Kidgangster101 on August 3, 2019 1:19AM
  • JusticeSouldier
    JusticeSouldier
    ✭✭✭✭

I'm not showing emotion I'm showing my points that most of the players on this game are gutter trash that think they are good and get mad when they get got, same with pve why do you think nerfs happen Everytime people can't beat it? Guess those npc are way too strong man, can't beat the ai you have no reason you should beat a human just saying lol.

But sure let this change go through so all the 1vX players come in to solo que BG and make a video featuring 8 idiots not able to kill him and then your name gets roasted all over the forums here 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

don't u really understand that the issue is premade vs random groups impact possibility in match?
    And when we say premade it isn't just "stucked team".
    It's also voice comm and optimized for this team builds.
    These teams are extremly easy to recognize (its same faces in a raw of matches at the same group+maximum coordination, momentum reaction) and your "teamwork" will not help to kill even one of good premade.
    Please, stop advertise yourself (95% of people with your speech are heroes only on the words...hope u're not one of them but stop please, nobody is interested).
    We talk about real premades vs randoms.
  • Kidgangster101
    Kidgangster101
    ✭✭✭✭✭

don't u really understand that the issue is premade vs random groups impact possibility in match?
    These teams are extremly easy to recognize (its same faces in a raw of matches at the same group+maximum coordination, momentum reaction) and your "teamwork" will not help to kill even one of good premade.
    Please, stop advertise yourself (95% of people with your speech are heroes only on the words...hope u're not one of them but stop please, nobody is interested).

But that's the thing real premades are t as many as you think lol. I don't consider myself the top 5% but I can say for certain as a PvP player since PS4 launch that I know what I'm talking about. A lot of people on these forums have no clue how this game works (people still think you can purify minor defile from pirate skeleton lol).

A good premade can be smacked by pugs (why should a group that uses headphones even as pugs be punished because team Joe smoe doesn't want to talk right now.) If you remove actual premades from the equation what will be next? Let's disable voice and text chat because the other team is communicating too much?

Like seriously everyone crying on this matter is just mad they are losing and can't handle they probably are garbage at the game. I que BG solo or sometimes with my wife. Me and my wife alone have taken on 4-8 players by ourselves (shows how many bad players que that a group of 8 can't kill 2) there is no reason 4-8 less experienced players should kill 2 experienced players but again most of this community thinks they should win just because they have more players..........

Why do you think a good group in cyrodil of say 8-10 can beat entire zergs? Because they are better players........ Why do you think we have 1vX or 2vX? Maybe they are better players?

Hence why any type of PvP environment is about skill.... Not gear not a rotation. And coordination is part of skill. Again a group should not be punished because they are willing to talk.

I say hi on chat every single match I que into bg and what do I get in return? Silence..... Again if you don't want to communicate in a group activity that is all you and you deserve to lose 100%.
  • JusticeSouldier
    JusticeSouldier
    ✭✭✭✭

But that's the thing real premades are t as many as you think lol. I don't consider myself the top 5% but I can say for certain as a PvP player since PS4 launch that I know what I'm talking about. A lot of people on these forums have no clue how this game works (people still think you can purify minor defile from pirate skeleton lol).

A good premade can be smacked by pugs (why should a group that uses headphones even as pugs be punished because team Joe smoe doesn't want to talk right now.) If you remove actual premades from the equation what will be next? Let's disable voice and text chat because the other team is communicating too much?

Like seriously everyone crying on this matter is just mad they are losing and can't handle they probably are garbage at the game. I que BG solo or sometimes with my wife. Me and my wife alone have taken on 4-8 players by ourselves (shows how many bad players que that a group of 8 can't kill 2) there is no reason 4-8 less experienced players should kill 2 experienced players but again most of this community thinks they should win just because they have more players..........

Why do you think a good group in cyrodil of say 8-10 can beat entire zergs? Because they are better players........ Why do you think we have 1vX or 2vX? Maybe they are better players?

Hence why any type of PvP environment is about skill.... Not gear not a rotation. And coordination is part of skill. Again a group should not be punished because they are willing to talk.

I say hi on chat every single match I que into bg and what do I get in return? Silence..... Again if you don't want to communicate in a group activity that is all you and you deserve to lose 100%.

PS4 explained much. Believe me at PC it's not the same game. And it touches a very huge amount of things in a range between trading and each group content in the game.
    Console is much more casual. LIke many times more.
    It's visible on streams, and in general - u simply have no important tools for getting enouch ingame information, maths with smaller population etc etc.

Maybe u have there also another situation with premades so u have such opinion, but it's not applicable to PC.

But at PC/EU or PC/NA, giant gap between premade and random group performance is extremly huge problem.
    it's visible, it kills bgs population, it encourage abusers.
    (ofc people can in a part of cases think wrong that if group is coordinated it's premade, but it's part of cases, current Issue is not about it)
  • Kidgangster101
    Kidgangster101
    ✭✭✭✭✭

PS4 explained much. Believe me at PC it's not the same game. And it touches a very huge amount of things in a range between trading and each group content in the game.
    It's visible on streams, and in general - u simply have no important tools for getting enouch ingame information, maths with smaller population etc etc.

Maybe u have there also another situation with premades so u have such opinion, but it's not applicable to PC.

But at PC/EU or PC/NA, giant gap between premade and random group performance is extremly huge problem.
    (ofc people can in a part of cases think wrong that if group is coordinated it's premade, but it's part of cases, current Issue is not about it)

You want to provide proof you guys have a higher population than console players?

And on PC you guys play with training wheels telling you when to use dots and when to cleanse or when to dodge I believe (through add-ons) consoles do not have that.......... I actually think that makes the casual console players better than a lot of PC players that crutch on those tools lol.
  • jediodyn_ESO
    jediodyn_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    BattleAxe wrote: »
    What point is that exactly dude you want to remove groups from group content. Prime example BGs are not just team death match in that case premades are dangerous but you have objective based game modes meaning strategic gameplay. You clearly do not play pvp in many games or you would see that it’s insanity to request removing groups from multiplayer pvp.

*deep breath*

NO ONE WANTS TO REMOVE GROUPS.

JUST SPLIT PRE-MADE GROUPS TO THEIR OWN QUEUE.

THE DAMN KEY WORD IS PRE-MADE NOT GROUP. Try and focus here... PRE-MADE IS THE KEYWORD.

No one is asking for single player and 11 bots BG...

You understand if groups are in their own queue it will go faster right.??

Why do you care so much to be matched against solo queuing players? Scared of other pre-mades? Scared to solo queue with out a pocket healer? or just not grasping the concept.. that solo queue just means 12 random ppl will play together...

I'm done.. i don't have the time or the crayons to explain it to ppl like this...

People here are also missing the point that if you REWARD pre-made vs pre-made matches with LOOT that you can only get from winning/doing well in these matches, then people will happily play them. The loot should NOT however be BIS gear. More cash? sure, more crystals? Sure. Unique style, title, and furniture items? Deffinitely!! but raw gear sets that nobody else can get or gold quality items should still be divided fairly between pug preference and group preference players.

Again, this argument has been discussed ad nauseam on the BG forums in a HUGE post there that has been page one for years.... also, it's where this discussion belongs.
  • JusticeSouldier
    JusticeSouldier
    ✭✭✭✭

You want to provide proof you guys have a higher population than console players?

And on PC you guys play with training wheels telling you when to use dots and when to cleanse or when to dodge I believe (through add-ons) consoles do not have that.......... I actually think that makes the casual console players better than a lot of PC players that crutch on those tools lol.

i saw statistics. Clear Majority and a basement for every patch.
    Each patch first coming PC, than accomodating (with low success should say because of very poor console conditions for MMO) for consoles. That's a proof.
    Also I saw many feedbacks.
    But main thing isn't that, main is - your experience at PS4 is not applicable for eso system in general because of above described.

Your "...wheels telling you when to use dots...that makes the casual console players better than ..." same funny and far from reality as fairy stories that "users of manual transmission of the car are better of users of automatic one".
    Srry that times had gone in a deep past.
    Same as in chess computer bits human. 2019.

Main difference for combat at PC - u can see parses with Combat Metrics, compare and precisely improve aspect of your build and rotation. Numbers, % etc.
    On console u can just use information which is a product of PC users.
    Also, poor UI doesn't provide u like 80% of important combat information.

it's like to drive a car with a lever instead of steering wheel.
    Or to check your speed with a sound of wind in windows instead of speedometer.
  • JusticeSouldier
    JusticeSouldier
    ✭✭✭✭
    Premade vs randoms groups issue exists from the battlegrounds added to the game.
    Premade - stable gorup with optimized for their own group builds, and voice coordination.
    Randoms - never knows who's in party, it can be like u and 3 squishy guys without any support. SOmetimes with support but no even close to mentioned above coordination.

Here should be 2 queues with no way for premade to go random queue.
    Same as veteran characters can't queue into under 50 lvl bgs or cyrodiil.
    But temporary solution (until it will be posibbile to add second queue) is - to Deny premades for battlegrounds queue.
    Simply u have a premade group - button inactive.
    Edited by JusticeSouldier on August 3, 2019 7:03PM
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Issue is simple. Some people don’t play well in a group and want others to carry them.

If it was purely random they’d eventually be able to get good random players and win some games.

It’s the equivalent of a pve player with a spec that can’t fill their role complaining they aren’t being invited to pve raids.
    Insco851 wrote: »
    Sure you can stop premades when we can vote you out the match for bringing your trash solo NB to the group! Agreed!?

OR

Go into the match, get slapped by a premade, invite the good player that stood out on the team to a group, until you have 4 folks worth playing with.

Omg this! I play a NB and can’t stand seeing them show up on my team.
    Edited by Iskiab on August 3, 2019 7:15PM
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a soloist due to being antisocial yeah I know it's is a social game I kind of find it funny that it takes two teams to kill one person oh did I say that yeah usually it takes two other teams to kill one person 8 on 1 I guess being a 16-time Emperor really shows that it don't matter if you're a premade or if you're solo its if you know how to play or not
    And id love for it to be 12 .man free for all thank id enjoy killing even more since i couldn't get 8v1ed because am last on team alive and why fight a team when youcan jump the solo together thats killed your tram already
    Edited by Nordic__Knights on August 3, 2019 8:34PM