The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

RELEASE BANDAARI CRATES ALREADY

leokafilyeb17_ESO
leokafilyeb17_ESO
✭✭✭
HOW MUCH LONGER!?!?!? WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BLOODY TEASE FOR MONTHS IN ADVANCE!?! PLEEEEEEEEEASE JUST SELL THEM ALREADY DRAGONSCALE HAS BEEN THE -WORST- EVER CRATES EVER EVER EEEEEEEEEEEEEVEEEEER
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    LOL
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seeing post like this one, it makes me think that ZOS will never fix crucial game breaking bugs... because they dont have to...
    Crown Store works, so why would they ?

btw.
    Elder Scrolls Online OST - Crown Store Main Theme: :D:D
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeXatquVqAc
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been wondering when they're going to release them as well!
    btw.
    Elder Scrolls Online OST - Crown Store Main Theme: :D:D
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeXatquVqAc

Side-note, thanks to WWE, I am now sick of that song.

The best!
    In
    The Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorld!!!!!

-w-
    Edited by TonyRockaroni on June 20, 2019 7:31PM
  • JazzyNova
    JazzyNova
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dragonscale crates are the worst? I thought Xanmeer were even worse than Dragonscale, lol!
  • Earrindo
    Earrindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They've been pretty sub-optimal since Psijic imho. Not that Psijic was excellent, but I liked the designs a lot more than what we've seen since.
    We still haven't seen a frost atro themed crate, nor an air atro.
    I also would've liked to see a Vvardenfell themed crate season, as opposed to the Dwarven season. Even so, the Dwarven mounts were really well designed, despite being a bit iffy lore-wise...
  • Pops_ND_Irish
    Pops_ND_Irish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Relax
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ice theme would be great 👍 but the bandari don’t look to good either . Need plainer mounts with fx :)
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally, I'm looking forward to the Bandaari crates. I found the Dragonscale crate mounts quite - uh, what's the word? Boring? Drab? Different folks, different strokes, I guess.
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit recommends a soothing break at Claws Temple Spa Resort.

A strict regime of sweeping and worship and swimming and sitting watching the sun set by the fishpond will cleanse your soul of these crate cravings traveller.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Hellmasker
    Hellmasker
    ✭✭✭
    Kinda fitting for the upcoming season somehow *cough* :#

XxoIdax.jpg
    Asgar Hellmasker, Silencer of the Dark Brotherhood
  • TiaFrye
    TiaFrye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People just want their items already. Previous chapter's season was released on June 21st, so why the delay exactly?
  • Vlad9425
    Vlad9425
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wait so people are now begging for these paid RNG gambling crates? Damn how things have changed.
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bread and circuses. 🙄
    Edited by code65536 on June 21, 2019 7:09PM
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • Emathides
    Emathides
    ✭✭✭
    We should be getting them in July, since we got the preview crate in this month's daily rewards.
  • leokafilyeb17_ESO
    leokafilyeb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Emathides wrote: »
    We should be getting them in July, since we got the preview crate in this month's daily rewards.

Wait, what? Seriously? JULY?
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I really want to buy some items from Superior, Epic and Legendary tier of Baandari crates already, but these boring Dragonscale crates do not even have usual 14 days cooldown on them yet... :'(

I also can't wait for return of older seasons as well (older than Psijic Vault season) <3 No idea why after their awesome return in the end of April, we haven't got any more returns of "good old" seasons :/
    They've been pretty sub-optimal since Psijic imho. Not that Psijic was excellent, but I liked the designs a lot more than what we've seen since.
    We still haven't seen a frost atro themed crate, nor an air atro.

Agree!
  • Emathides
    Emathides
    ✭✭✭

that's only next month :p

Edited by Emathides on June 21, 2019 10:55PM
  • leokafilyeb17_ESO
    leokafilyeb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭

Yeah but I have money -NOW- not later!
  • Emathides
    Emathides
    ✭✭✭

Yeah but I have money -NOW- not later!

Don't spend it yet!
  • monk222
    monk222
    ✭✭
    Last night I noticed a six day countdown on the current crates. 😉
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    monk222 wrote: »
    Last night I noticed a six day countdown on the current crates. 😉

Yup, it was there. I'm glad it will finally be turning over. The only stuff I wanted from this dragonscale season was the dwemer weapons, but since they are legendary and I know what the drop rates are for that, I said screw it and bought nothing. That should be a lesson for you there, Zenimax marketing team...
  • monk222
    monk222
    ✭✭
    Yeah I agree I didn't like these crates that much. I got the frozen skin with gems and I think one or two other things and that was it.
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No idea why it takes so long, I hope they’re coming soon.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • 2Weenies
    2Weenies
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully around July 2-3 is when the Bandaari crates come out. I wasn't quite fond of the current stuff on display with the current boxes, but quite a few of the Bandaari items have my attention. I'm looking forward to the kata emotes, the esraj emote, and maybe one or two of the mounts.
    "We're watching you, scum." ~ Every Ordinator who witnesses my social media commentary
  • sueblue
    sueblue
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xanmeer and Dragonscale crates were really underwhelming. Hopefully Bandaari crates are worth the wait.
    Awake/Asleep, I dream.
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Looks like the final countdown has begun, and you'll have your new crates on Tuesday.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was hoping that loot crate ban might kick in.
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Banana wrote: »
    I was hoping that loot crate ban might kick in.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Be very careful what you wish for.

A loot crate ban may not necessarily work in favour of the consumer.

To give a basic example, those mounts you want might not be put in the store, with ZOS instead saying, "sorry, we won't be selling those."

Then your loot crate ban actually locks you out of those mounts completely.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • perditioner
    perditioner
    ✭✭✭
    Given the low chance of receiving, it's as good as locked out completely already.
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Given the low chance of receiving, it's as good as locked out completely already.

It's still more than what I suspect the alternative would be. i.e. you'd never be given the chance to buy the mounts at all.

I'm not saying it's ideal, but people need to prepare for the prospect that a loot crate ban may end up working against them in their pursuit of getting what they want.