The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.0 maintenance and is currently unavailable.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Incap nerfed to the ground again

• NightAngel690
    NightAngel690
    ✭✭✭
    Insco851 wrote: »
    Kruwos wrote: »
    Well if you guys are so concerned about Incap disproportionately affecting builds then how about we add a new effect to the skill called disarm (or whatever) that locks out any stam abilities for 3 seconds. That way incap will lock out all skills except dodging , blocking and running.

I find it funny people complain how incap is 120 for stun and yet DBoS is 125....

I don’t think people complained about the 120 stun. It was more the whole kit that this ult was part of. Zos then nerfed said kit pretty drastically and hit the ult as well.

Most would have been fine with this ult staying the same with the other nerfs in place. But they felt it also needed a nerf as well. At 70 ulti it was a coupon ult, 1 one get 3 free.

Tbh not many people used incap @ 75 ult. I know I didn’t. I was fine with the changes in summerset where it was 120 for a stun but I mean come on....major defile gone, major fracture, minor berserk in exchange for minor defile, a breakable cc doesn’t really matter as you already had to break free from the stun in the first place, a little more tankiness, and recovery?

My stam recovery was already at like 3.3k so I don’t really need any more at that point. Physical and spell resistance don’t really matter as you were already bursted down by like 6 sorcs after they all put a curse on you. The cc is useless if they run immovable pots or are already ccd...(just one break free from fear incap combo is needed for cc immunity)

From what I hear, it doesn’t really affect pve much(like 2k less dps or something like that) but pvp stamblades are pretty much dead. I mean it would be fun to play still and I could probably still kill 60% of cyrodiil’s zerglings but, and this is just what I’ve heard from the grapevine, if someone has a brain and knows how to actually play their class, I’m fd 100% of the time.

Tbh it’s probably just a way to get people to play necromancers. Just cheese it with the skeletons and you’re good to go.
    Edited by NightAngel690 on May 21, 2019 3:51PM