The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Incap Changes in 5.0.4.

• Insco851
    Insco851
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lord-Otto wrote: »
    Katahdin wrote: »
    Yes, invisibility is spammable on a stamblade. There's no cooldown like invis pots have. Even if you can only use it four times in a row, that's enough time to get to the target. There's a reason why gank builds are typically associated with NBs. You'd have to be really stubborn to deny this.

You conveniently forget an invis pot lasts 16 seconds and doesn't use stamina.

Cloak lasts 2.5 seconds which if the NB can even cloak 4 times is 10 seconds and uses a bunch of magicka.

A stamblade will never be able to stay in cloak longer than an invis pot duration.

Magblades can cloak from one end of Cyrodiil to another.

You mayyy want to get out of there afterwards. Difficult with pot on cooldown. Or you need to change your timing because other players are around.

But yes, magsorcs with pets and invis pots are clearly the best gankers in the game. So much better than the class with skill lines like "Assassination". We're effing Agent 47 Ninja Sorcs out there! Clearly!

This is why people like Galarthor and me can't take you seriously. Full denial and strawman mode. What's worse, you're wasting everyone's time spilling nonsense, while Incap still needs attention. Bugger off and let us do our job here.

A smart player will not use an invis pot until it's needed to escape not to gank. Its you that cant be taken seriously if you think nightblades use invis pots to gank. I never suggested anything of the sort.

I also never suggested that sorcs were gankers. So your comment makes you look foolish despite the obvious sarcasm.

But, don't worry. Sorcs will have their come around again. The rest of us will do our job and make sure of it.

You said everyone had access to invisibility via pots. Already ignoring my point about SPAMMABLE invisibility.
    Listen, man, just leave it. If you don't have it to understand what I'm writing, don't try. You're wasting everyone's time and nerves. Focus on something more suited to you.

I dont give a damn about ganking.
    Using cloak to try to get close enough to a target and hope you dont get detected is too slow, risky and not a very effective way to gank. Might work in close quarters once in a while but not much.

Most gankers use (or did before Elsweyr) bow HA or snipe>ambush>incap> then SA or 2H execute if needed. It's much faster and hard hitting than cloaking up to a target.

In any case, my point is not about ganking.
    As an ESCAPE mechanism on a stamblade an invis pot is much better than cloak because you can get 6 seconds more invisibility using a pot and you don't use resources and have to reapply the cloak.

Until you get knocked out of that invis pot once. Then you're screwed. And that is where spammable invisibility has the edge. I do get your point about the longer invisibility, but that invis pot is also better on a NB, as you can cloak should the pot get broken. Not to mention Shade to teleport to safety in the first place.

I run a dark cloak mnb and use invis pots to help get rid of too much pressure solo. Incredibly effective combined with shade.
  • Murador178
    Murador178
    ✭✭✭✭
    LordTareq wrote: »
    Galarthor wrote: »
    Gnozo wrote: »
    Still Nightblades come to forum and complain how weak their class is.

The golden rule for stamblades is:
    Your class is and always has been the weakest class in the game. It is only your god-like skill that allows you to kill everybody all the time!

Nightblade players generally are better despite the shortcomings of the class. That's because rogue-like characters always attract a larger part of the better players in MMO's.

Is that enough to overcome balancing? You gotta remember that mage-type characters always attract a larger part of the smarter players in MMO's.
    *thinking*

U guys are both right. Im for sure good and smart and I mostly played mag sorc and stam nb :wink: .
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think we're done here.
    (~.~)