Uppercut change is a mistake

• usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Masel wrote: »
    Elwendryll wrote: »

The fact that the skill isnt reliable at all is the problem here, not the 14% damage reduction. So if anything, the skill needs improvement to hit enemies more often. I personally stopped using it quickly because you often waste resources on casting it (enemies leve the range for a millisecond and it cancels itself for example). So instead of changing the damage, I think we should strive to make it more reliable so you can actually hit it more than once.

I genuinely wonder what the 200 ms reduction is supposed to do.

I use Wrecking Blow in PVE. So, does this mean now I can use light attacks 200ms sooner each time, or does this mean I can cast an other Wrecking Blow 200 ms faster?

Because in pve I don't have any issue landing it, it's fine as a spammable, the timing for weaving is quite tricky I would say, but that's it. On PTS I don't see the benefits of this 200 ms reduction, I don't see how it should benefit me in my rotation. Maybe that's the lag, maybe I just don't know what I should be looking for when comparing with live, but right now, in one minute, I have the same number of casts on live and PTS. And I use as many light attacks. So, my dps is just lower.

So, can you enlighten me on this 200 "post global" cooldown? I'm not quite sure I understand what it really is.

All cast time skills had a 0.2s window after them where you simply couldnt do anything. So anything you did afterwards started with a 0.2s delay. Now that window is gone, so you can fire a light attack or other skill immediately after WB is over for example. That is why it was reduced by 14% in damage, but increased by 16.6% in pace cause you can use it within 1s windows instead os 1.2s windows.

It was there for visual reasons so your character could finish the animation of the skill (or at least partially could). Beam skills retained a 0.1s window afterwards because otherwise it'd look really weird.

You could already do that.

The skills has generally been tightened up on PTS making it much more responsive in PVP/PVE, but it's weaving performance is essentially the same. Again, unless I spam the skill I am flat out unable to reap any benefits from the changes.
    Options
  • HowlKimchi
    HowlKimchi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On both the live and PTS server, I can hit 50 Wrecking Blow in 60 seconds. As if there were an effective channel time of 1.2 seconds whereas on PTS I "should" be able to hit 60 times as the extra 0.2 seconds are removed.

Intesresting.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Gilliam
    previously @HaruKamui but I outgrew my weeb phase (probably)

PC/NA - EP - Howl Bragi/Howl Kimchi
    Options
  • Blinkin8r
    Blinkin8r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blinkin8r wrote: »
    Seems like a decent change to me. No need to tag everyone at Zos.

Maybe from a PvE perspective.

I spend most of my time in PVP. Dizzy swing got nearly identical nerf as lethal arrow/focused aim. Not really that much damage loss on dizzy swing if you think about it. Also who still uses dizzy? It's 2019 lol
    II Blinkin II
    Xbox 1 NA
    "A man without the sauce is lost, but the same man can become lost in the sauce."
    Options
  • Sheuib
    Sheuib
    ✭✭✭✭
    eso_lags wrote: »
    Sheuib wrote: »
    I disagree with this argument. You shouldn’t get extra damage just because the ability is hard to land in certain situations. If you have someone stuck in CC it is easy to land and you want extra damage for that? Additionally, this problem exists for all melee abilities with a cast time. Should all those abilities get a damage increase?

In certain situations? Its every situation except one, when both you and your enemy are standing still. That is not something that happens often.

So what, if i CC someone, and they dont have the stam to break free, then i shouldn't be able to have the extra damage? Because of that rare situation? Plus its the other players fault for not having the sustain to CC break, because most of the time people will not just sit in the CC..

There are a few problems overall that are highlighted with this nerf. Zos is out of touch with the game and how different certain abilities are. Blanket changes to try to get balance is not a good idea. Not all skills are equal and not all classes are equal. And performance plays a massive role in how this skill works, so not all platforms and play styles (pvp vs pve) are equal. Some suffer more from zos' terrible game performance (like console and pvp)..

Zos has a problem with indirectly nerfing things little by little. Death by a thousand cuts. They have done this with small scale pvp. All their nerfs and changes over the years have put solo/small scale in the gutter. But they've also done it with stam sorc by changing the few things we utilize and never buffing the class.. Instead of buffing classes that need it they choose nerf other classes and abilities. This change will just be another strike against a class with very little at its disposal, and an ability that is already extremely hard to use in the current state of this game.

So if it’s the other person’s fault for not having the sustain to break free then it’s equally your fault for not being able to land the ability.

lol no thats not the same thing. It scares me that the devs might think llike you do. If you cannot sustain it is a flaw iin your build. Thats not the same as an ability canceling itself when people move, thats the design of the ability its nothing to do with me. Its a *** design but the only thing some of us have, and reducing the damage makes it works.

It is your fault if you can't figure out that you have to move with the person. I have abilities that miss all the time because someone moves but I'm not in the forums crying about it.

If the skill is that bad now maybe it is time for you to change your skills. I hear that cleave is hitting pretty hard now. Changes happen and you have to adjust.
    Options
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seems like a decent change to me. No need to tag everyone at Zos.

Maybe from a PvE perspective.

I spend most of my time in PVP. Dizzy swing got nearly identical nerf as lethal arrow/focused aim. Not really that much damage loss on dizzy swing if you think about it. Also who still uses dizzy? It's 2019 lol

Well, that's the whole point, isn't it? Why nerf an ability that doesn't overperform in the first place? High risk, high reward - that should be a thing. And to say it's just on par with the snipe nerf is a bit irrelevant. That whole "make every skill the same" thing is a bad idea anyway.

But to answer your question. Not everyone is satisfied with bleeds/ spin to win builds. And not every class has the comfort to fall back on class spams - or class burst abilites at all. This means that some classes will suffer way more from this change than others. But it's alright, it just pushes e.g. sorcs further into a meta that get's complained about 24/7 on these forums. Maybe the devs will finally realize they need to bring those classes up to speed after they nerfed every possible build and leave them in the gutter for how long? Usually 1/2 - 3 years.
    Options
  • CurvedSwords123
    CurvedSwords123
    ✭✭✭
    I'll sign. This is the kind of adjustment that makes me livid. It's clearly a hard to use PvP burst skill, but they act like they're doing ppl a favour; they are packaging it as some kind of DPs buff? In PvP!? Lol @ you ZoS. What's the point of nerfing the two hand PvP minority? What's the point of taking diversity away from classes that rely on WEP skills? This team is going to make me miss Wrobel.
    Edited by CurvedSwords123 on May 6, 2019 8:58PM
    Options
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Morgul667 wrote: »
    Im in favor of a uppercut rework

Not sure about this one though

Keep its current dmg but remove the cast time just make it a 0.5 sec insta spam skill return the knock down update dizzy with a different effect maybe splash dmg and stun.
    Options
  • cpuScientist
    cpuScientist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ilcavallo wrote: »
    I really think this is a terrible idea for a couple reasons. First up is that I am a stam sorc main and this is going to be another indirect nerf to one of the very few playstyles stam sorc has. Stam sorc is in need of some buffs that seem to never come, especially a real damage skill. In fact we seem to get indirectly nerfed more often than not. Using uppercut in rapid succession is not possible, most of the time. Player movement cancels this ability most of the time. And since we have no class spam-able uppercut is what we have on a 2h build.

The second is pretty similar to what i just wrote. You cannot use this ability, reliably, in rapid succession like you can with something like snipe. You cannot.There is no 6% damage increase. Just a 14% damage nerf. The abilities are as different as night and day, except for the cast time. And testing in duels i got the same results as I thought i would. You cannot reliably spam it, on certain classes like stam sorc you have no reliable ability to spam with it, and a 14% damage loss is huge.

Please for once can we try to just give the ability its tiny little buff and not nerf it? Maybe throw it on the PTS with the post global removed but the damage the same? It is a mistake..

Uppercut: Reduced the damage dealt from this ability and its morphs by 14% to make up for the removal of the post global noted above. Note this will result in a 6% overall DPS increase when used in quick succession.

Post global cooldown
    Removed the 200ms post global cooldown from cast time abilities. This was done to improve the feeling of using these abilities in rapid succession with other abilities, to allow for a more fluid transition, and less down time between usage. We also made some adjustments to the cast times and power levels of specific abilities, which will be called out on a per case basis in further notes.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GregoryV @ZOS_Gilliam @ZOS_GregoryV @ZOS_RichLambert

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/471538/stam-sorcs-seriously-need-some-changes#latest
    Oh yeah it was us that told them to do so. And dizzying swing was not nerfed, since you can light attack quicker afterwards it received a buff to burst damage too. And how was shrouded nerfed?

We have a dedicated stamsorc pvp player among us, I play stamsorc in pve regularly and if you read our meeting notes ever you'll notice that we've been telling them to give stamsorc love for a year now.

I still wonder how so many players still dont know how the program actually works. We are consultants at best, and we take no decisions whatsoever. We are there to gather feedback from the community and deliver it to them in a concise manner.

But scapegoating us is with an uninformed post is probably easier than reading meeting notes and trying to understand how the program works. Please inform yourself before posting something like this.

Not sure why you linked this but im assuming this is a class rep? Either way its good to know they are telling them stam sorc needs attention. I dont blame thee class reps but who is the dedicated stam sorc class rep?

And regardless it is a nerf. I dont care if you can light attack faster or whatever, its not reliable in pvp. Certainly not with 2 competent players moving around, and certainly not with the current game performance. It is 100% a nerf.

The fact that the skill isnt reliable at all is the problem here, not the 14% damage reduction. So if anything, the skill needs improvement to hit enemies more often. I personally stopped using it quickly because you often waste resources on casting it (enemies leve the range for a millisecond and it cancels itself for example). So instead of changing the damage, I think we should strive to make it more reliable so you can actually hit it more than once.

Well that's the thing though. It has been well reported that the skill is hard to hit, nothing has really been done to fix that, .1 seconds off does not change that the .2miliseconds off the end makes it easier to que up the second or another ability however the first crucial dizzy is still going to be just as hard to hit, HOWEVER instead of making it easier to hit the damage is reduced.

So next patch as it currently stands the damage on an already bad hard to land skill will be reduced. This is a problem. When the answer to years of feedback on the skills useage is to Nerf the damage it's a problem. The damage Nerf is a new problem added on to the unreliability. If the damage Nerf came with a fix to the original problem that would be one thing but it sadly does not.

So instead of changing the damage, I think we should strive to make it more reliable so you can actually hit it more than once. Is correct and right on the money!
    Options
  • blur
    blur
    ✭✭✭✭
    Uppercut nerf is a terrible idea
    Dark Flare nerf is a terrible idea
    Surprise Attack nerf is a terrible idea

Edit: I don't care about pve, but these changes directly ruin PvP for builds using these abilities.

I can keep going but I don't think ZOS gives a damn. They didn't care in 2013 during the beta regarding our feedback, they still don't.
    Edited by blur on May 7, 2019 12:53AM
    Options
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I disagree with this argument. You shouldn’t get extra damage just because the ability is hard to land in certain situations. If you have someone stuck in CC it is easy to land and you want extra damage for that? Additionally, this problem exists for all melee abilities with a cast time. Should all those abilities get a damage increase?

In certain situations? Its every situation except one, when both you and your enemy are standing still. That is not something that happens often.

So what, if i CC someone, and they dont have the stam to break free, then i shouldn't be able to have the extra damage? Because of that rare situation? Plus its the other players fault for not having the sustain to CC break, because most of the time people will not just sit in the CC..

There are a few problems overall that are highlighted with this nerf. Zos is out of touch with the game and how different certain abilities are. Blanket changes to try to get balance is not a good idea. Not all skills are equal and not all classes are equal. And performance plays a massive role in how this skill works, so not all platforms and play styles (pvp vs pve) are equal. Some suffer more from zos' terrible game performance (like console and pvp)..

Zos has a problem with indirectly nerfing things little by little. Death by a thousand cuts. They have done this with small scale pvp. All their nerfs and changes over the years have put solo/small scale in the gutter. But they've also done it with stam sorc by changing the few things we utilize and never buffing the class.. Instead of buffing classes that need it they choose nerf other classes and abilities. This change will just be another strike against a class with very little at its disposal, and an ability that is already extremely hard to use in the current state of this game.

So if it’s the other person’s fault for not having the sustain to break free then it’s equally your fault for not being able to land the ability.

lol no thats not the same thing. It scares me that the devs might think llike you do. If you cannot sustain it is a flaw iin your build. Thats not the same as an ability canceling itself when people move, thats the design of the ability its nothing to do with me. Its a *** design but the only thing some of us have, and reducing the damage makes it works.

It is your fault if you can't figure out that you have to move with the person. I have abilities that miss all the time because someone moves but I'm not in the forums crying about it.

If the skill is that bad now maybe it is time for you to change your skills. I hear that cleave is hitting pretty hard now. Changes happen and you have to adjust.

lol what? Thats an interesting thing to say. So tell me how do you move with the person when they walk through you? And this is console im talking about not PC.

Its nothing to due with moving with the person. That helps for sure but in certain fights, like against nbs who roll it, block it, cloak it, or walk through you, (and when its lagging like it always does) it does not matter.
    Options
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I genuinely wonder what the 200 ms reduction is supposed to do.

I use Wrecking Blow in PVE. So, does this mean now I can use light attacks 200ms sooner each time, or does this mean I can cast an other Wrecking Blow 200 ms faster?

Because in pve I don't have any issue landing it, it's fine as a spammable, the timing for weaving is quite tricky I would say, but that's it. On PTS I don't see the benefits of this 200 ms reduction, I don't see how it should benefit me in my rotation. Maybe that's the lag, maybe I just don't know what I should be looking for when comparing with live, but right now, in one minute, I have the same number of casts on live and PTS. And I use as many light attacks. So, my dps is just lower.

So, can you enlighten me on this 200 "post global" cooldown? I'm not quite sure I understand what it really is.

All cast time skills had a 0.2s window after them where you simply couldnt do anything. So anything you did afterwards started with a 0.2s delay. Now that window is gone, so you can fire a light attack or other skill immediately after WB is over for example. That is why it was reduced by 14% in damage, but increased by 16.6% in pace cause you can use it within 1s windows instead os 1.2s windows.

It was there for visual reasons so your character could finish the animation of the skill (or at least partially could). Beam skills retained a 0.1s window afterwards because otherwise it'd look really weird.

Im not sure about certain skills but you can 100% light attack afteer a dswing. Been like that for years. I mainly use dswing on my stam sorc so i dont have any other abilities to weave but i have done it with cleave and im pretty sure its the same thing. But im certain about the LA after it.
    Options
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    blur wrote: »
    Uppercut nerf is a terrible idea
    Dark Flare nerf is a terrible idea
    Surprise Attack nerf is a terrible idea

Edit: I don't care about pve, but these changes directly ruin PvP for builds using these abilities.

I can keep going but I don't think ZOS gives a damn. They didn't care in 2013 during the beta regarding our feedback, they still don't.

I can agree that they dont listen. It also seems like they are out of touch with the game, and they are certainly (10000%) out of touch with how the game is different on console vs PC..

As for the nerfs, they shouldnt be nerfing anything, they should be buffing other classes to make them as good as certain classes. Stamblade has so much to offer. Comparing it to stam sorc is horrifying. But they shouldn't nerf it. I dont know why they always have to go for the nerfs instead of buffing other things to give them access to more options, like some classes have.
    Options
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I really think this is a terrible idea for a couple reasons. First up is that I am a stam sorc main and this is going to be another indirect nerf to one of the very few playstyles stam sorc has. Stam sorc is in need of some buffs that seem to never come, especially a real damage skill. In fact we seem to get indirectly nerfed more often than not. Using uppercut in rapid succession is not possible, most of the time. Player movement cancels this ability most of the time. And since we have no class spam-able uppercut is what we have on a 2h build.

The second is pretty similar to what i just wrote. You cannot use this ability, reliably, in rapid succession like you can with something like snipe. You cannot.There is no 6% damage increase. Just a 14% damage nerf. The abilities are as different as night and day, except for the cast time. And testing in duels i got the same results as I thought i would. You cannot reliably spam it, on certain classes like stam sorc you have no reliable ability to spam with it, and a 14% damage loss is huge.

Please for once can we try to just give the ability its tiny little buff and not nerf it? Maybe throw it on the PTS with the post global removed but the damage the same? It is a mistake..

Uppercut: Reduced the damage dealt from this ability and its morphs by 14% to make up for the removal of the post global noted above. Note this will result in a 6% overall DPS increase when used in quick succession.

Post global cooldown
    Removed the 200ms post global cooldown from cast time abilities. This was done to improve the feeling of using these abilities in rapid succession with other abilities, to allow for a more fluid transition, and less down time between usage. We also made some adjustments to the cast times and power levels of specific abilities, which will be called out on a per case basis in further notes.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GregoryV @ZOS_Gilliam @ZOS_GregoryV @ZOS_RichLambert

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/471538/stam-sorcs-seriously-need-some-changes#latest
    Oh yeah it was us that told them to do so. And dizzying swing was not nerfed, since you can light attack quicker afterwards it received a buff to burst damage too. And how was shrouded nerfed?

We have a dedicated stamsorc pvp player among us, I play stamsorc in pve regularly and if you read our meeting notes ever you'll notice that we've been telling them to give stamsorc love for a year now.

I still wonder how so many players still dont know how the program actually works. We are consultants at best, and we take no decisions whatsoever. We are there to gather feedback from the community and deliver it to them in a concise manner.

But scapegoating us is with an uninformed post is probably easier than reading meeting notes and trying to understand how the program works. Please inform yourself before posting something like this.

Not sure why you linked this but im assuming this is a class rep? Either way its good to know they are telling them stam sorc needs attention. I dont blame thee class reps but who is the dedicated stam sorc class rep?

And regardless it is a nerf. I dont care if you can light attack faster or whatever, its not reliable in pvp. Certainly not with 2 competent players moving around, and certainly not with the current game performance. It is 100% a nerf.

Well that's the thing though. It has been well reported that the skill is hard to hit, nothing has really been done to fix that, .1 seconds off does not change that the .2miliseconds off the end makes it easier to que up the second or another ability however the first crucial dizzy is still going to be just as hard to hit, HOWEVER instead of making it easier to hit the damage is reduced.

So next patch as it currently stands the damage on an already bad hard to land skill will be reduced. This is a problem. When the answer to years of feedback on the skills useage is to Nerf the damage it's a problem. The damage Nerf is a new problem added on to the unreliability. If the damage Nerf came with a fix to the original problem that would be one thing but it sadly does not.

So instead of changing the damage, I think we should strive to make it more reliable so you can actually hit it more than once. Is correct and right on the money!

This is kind of what i was saying. Its still going to be worse off in elsweyr, why doesnt zos adjust it first before nerfing it.? But he didnt respond.

And especially for console players, because like i said before my dswinig is never a 1.2 second cast in vivec. Its always delayed.. I have clips of 2 seconds to 4 seconds and even up to 10 seconds. Its a joke for them to do this.
    Options
  • ilcavallo
    ilcavallo
    ✭✭✭
    It'd be great if we could get some type of response or explanation from ZOS at some point addressing valid concerns raised in this thread
    Edited by ilcavallo on May 7, 2019 12:15PM
    Options
  • ilcavallo
    ilcavallo
    ✭✭✭

I agree with this 100%
    Edited by ilcavallo on May 7, 2019 12:53PM
    Options
  • Typical_T_ReX
    Typical_T_ReX
    ✭✭✭
    Of all things to get nerfed I never expected one of the clunkiest, least used, least rewarding, and most forgotten skill to get nerfed.
    Options
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I agree with this 100%

Zos has the uncanny ability to buff one thing then counter producive nerf another aspect to maoe sure that buff means nothing like they'll buff wrecking by 50% then cut all the skill passives in half or reduce two hander wep base dmg invalidatin the buff in the first place...
    Options
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Of all things to get nerfed I never expected one of the clunkiest, least used, least rewarding, and most forgotten skill to get nerfed.

I agree with this 100%

Zos has the uncanny ability to buff one thing then counter producive nerf another aspect to maoe sure that buff means nothing like they'll buff wrecking by 50% then cut all the skill passives in half or reduce two hander wep base dmg invalidatin the buff in the first place...

agreed
    Edited by eso_lags on May 7, 2019 3:45PM
    Options
  • ilcavallo
    ilcavallo
    ✭✭✭

Yeah and no changes to put stamsorcs in a better spot
    Options
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

@Masel This is the biggest issue even if they do change the ability. Unless they fix performance, or make the ability lock on and follow through, it will never work. But considering this video is an example off how pvp is every single day on xbox, they should probably just make it lock on and stay on.
    Options
  •  Czirne
    Czirne
    ✭✭✭✭
    What really baffles is the fact they adjusting skill no-one is using in pve around pve parses. Now me and another 13 people that are using it in pvp are screwed.
    Edited by Czirne on May 14, 2019 12:14PM
    I believe in lagless Cyrodiil!
    Options
  • Crixus8000
    Crixus8000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was really hoping they would revert the nerf. I guess I will just pile this on top of all the other indirect nerfs that are crushing my stamsorc now. It's actually pathetic how much weaker my char is on current pts compared to a few patches ago, half the dmg, survivability and sustain while moving slow af. It doesn't even feel like the same class atm and now next patch I will lose stats from food nerf and lose huge dmg from dizzy while gaining nothing again.
    Options
  • Mitaka211
    Mitaka211
    ✭✭✭✭
    From what happened with the NB ult buff, i can say i have lost all hope for the devs. No one who actually plays this game can come to the conclusion this change makes sense. They don't consider anything when buffing and nerfing. The whole NB silence ult fiasco is a clear sign the can't think beyond the stats of a skill. What follows after that , what situations it works in and in what not , they don't care. As long as magsorc and NBs are happy they won't bother to move a muscle . Hell NBs right now, are getting more attention by the devs than necromancer is lol. Getting real tired of this game for real.
    Options
  •  Czirne
    Czirne
    ✭✭✭✭
    But hey, Cleave with master greatsword will deal more dmg when hiting 2 targets than Dizz swing, so yea...
    I believe in lagless Cyrodiil!
    Options
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mitaka211 wrote: »
    From what happened with the NB ult buff, i can say i have lost all hope for the devs. No one who actually plays this game can come to the conclusion this change makes sense. They don't consider anything when buffing and nerfing. The whole NB silence ult fiasco is a clear sign the can't think beyond the stats of a skill. What follows after that , what situations it works in and in what not , they don't care. As long as magsorc and NBs are happy they won't bother to move a muscle . Hell NBs right now, are getting more attention by the devs than necromancer is lol. Getting real tired of this game for real.

Its one off the most telling things we have seen yet. It shows they are out of touch with thee game so much more than i thought. I said the same thing in a thread earlier, no competitive, or even decent player, could have ever thought this incap thing is a good idea.

On the class with pretty much the highest single target burst damage in pvp. And the highest survivability if played right. Ya lets give them this. Meanwhile my stam sorc has 3 useful class abilities and maybe half the passives. But that gets no buffs.. But hey, at least you can dodge it.... Oh wait, incap hits through dodge roll.

I would love to know what the class reps said about this. I know they are under NDA, and i dont want to go off topic on this thread, but i would love to know if any of thee class reps knew about this and told zos what an insane idea it is.

Zos needs to make some big changes in this game. Start talking to players. Stop nerfing things and start buffing other things to make them on par. For example, stam NB has so much and stam sorc has so little. Why not buff stam sorc, and other classes that are lacking, instead of nerfing SNB? And how about making performance, pvp performance, and console pvp performance, a top priority? Because right now one side of the community gets updates every quarter while the other side can barely even play the same old content we've had for years!

And FFS, revert this dswing change. I have used dswing every day for the last couple years (give or take a day here and there) trrust me when i say this is a bad change. No matter what way you slice it. Especially with the pvp performance issues.
    Edited by eso_lags on May 9, 2019 12:36PM
    Options
  • Luede
    Luede
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh wait, incap hits through dodge roll.
    ?
    Options
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Luede wrote: »
    Oh wait, incap hits through dodge roll.
    ?

is there a question?
    Edited by eso_lags on May 9, 2019 2:00PM
    Options
  • TheYKcid
    TheYKcid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dear god ZOS, please leave Dizzying the f*** alone!

It's such a balanced and healthy playstyle, with a high skillcap and big risk v. reward.

If you take away its burst, it becomes objectively inferior to every other mindless spmmable/DoT build out there, and another fun and unique part of the game is lost.
    PC/NA — Daggerfall Covenant — BGs, Kaalgrontiid
    Kalazar ChalhoubRedguard Nord Stamplar
    Kalaron Caemor — Altmer Magsorc
    Kalahad Cirith — Dunmer Magden
    Options
  • Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Seems like Zos wants to punish any skill that actually takes skill to use.
    Options
  • J18696
    J18696
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I honestly thought this skills dmg would be reverted in the 2nd or 3rd pts week once they realised no one is using this skill for pve and never will unless they removed the cast time
    PC NA Server
    @J18696
    Characters
    Pridē - Dragonknight
    Vanıty - Arcanist
    Options