The issues related to logging in to the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Eso Memes, Mechanics are like:

max_only
max_only
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
Combat mechanics I like:

Luring the boss into a trap (March of Sacrifices):
DViDbyfVwAA8RTk.jpg

Confusing the boss by switching targets (WGT):
giphy.gif

Mechanics I don’t like:

Run to left, now dodge to the right, hold block two times, don’t bar swap, every body purge your friends!

Edited by max_only on March 15, 2019 7:11PM
#FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
#OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks

CP 866 || PC/NA ||
“Do we have a tank? Because I’m not the tank,” says Max as he tanks, tankingly.
""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

CP 866 || PC/NA ||
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • chaz
    chaz
    ✭✭✭
    hakan wrote: »
    Someone needa to change Daffy and Bugs gif to "Nerf Nb, Nerf Sorc" pls.

No.

No.

And oh wait,
    NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just nerf "Nerf NB & Sorc" comments and requests.

There should be add on mechanics.
    Lord Dagon's Mythic Dawn Guild is now recruiting. Dailies, trials, Raids, Fun, Discord (required for staying on Crown), guild bank and so much more. Msg me or mail me in game @Chaz for invite. **See Link Here**

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination,distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this communication and any attachments. Thank you, with love, hugs and blessings.
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    84235572.jpg

CP 866 || PC/NA ||
  • Loves_guars
    Loves_guars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love this thread, more please :D
    Edited by Loves_guars on March 17, 2019 8:07AM
  • Browiseth
    Browiseth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Megatto wrote: »
    These are all terrible and unfunny

i'm with this guy
    at least everyone's trying their best though, can't ask for anything more
    i stream eso here
    #argonianswimspeedpride
    #myracehadaweirdpassivebeforeitwascool
    zos pls buff
    zos you have a pts pls use it
    zos pls buff pt.2
    morrowind is not a good game but the expansion will probably be okay haha it ended up being really lame go figure, summerset is p good though
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    max_only wrote: »
    When you patiently carry a pug through veteran and the one dd who’s been light attacking and checking their inventory after every little fight activates HM

nRgVPSC.gif

I once had a fellow in pug who refused to talk to the team, when I made it clear that I wanted to attempt a no-death in vRoM run and the entire group was completely fine and experienced enough to attempt it. He dies before the first boss but it's cool. Then he activates hard mode even though nobody wanted to do it. The first and only thing he ever said was "your welcome" after we beat it on normal after wiping. The audacity on that light attack spammer.... I told him that we didn't manage it because of him but inspite of him. He proceeded to write in all caps but I was already too busy blocking the guy to pay attention to what he was writing.
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • ZOS_JesC
    ZOS_JesC
    admin
    Ha! These are great! Let's keep our posts free of profanity and make sure they adhere to our forum rules so the thread can stay on topic. Thanks! :)
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post