The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Eso Memes, Mechanics are like:

• A_Silverius
    A_Silverius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wood Elves before racial passive changes:
    gSeYqhELnGz24DXSAYDGaC-650-80.jpg

Wood Elves after racial passive changes:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNj67kwWBoQ

7xHTS0q.png
    All over Tamriel, theres a sudden spike in Bosmers getting caught for their crimes. A sad day indeed... #FightForYourRite Give Bosmers back our stealth!
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Artim_X wrote: »
    Combat mechanics I don't like:

That feeling you get when the boss chooses you and there is no one around to interrupt :s
    giphy.gif

Combat mechanics I like:

Seeing that overly confident DPS aggro all the things just to get smashed :D
    giphy.gif

Especially if they're the DPS (we'll just call this player The Champion of Consideration, and I'm sure we've all dealt with someone like this in a dungeon pug more than once) who has been running off ahead of the group and pulling before the tank can scoop up aggro. (Usually because they're leaving the tank, healer, and other DPS behind to deal with the trash that The Champion of Consideration aggro'd when they ran off.) Which during each new encounter means that the tank has to chase the mobs all over the place and snag them instead of being able to pull the initial aggro and group them up more quickly and efficiently, since The Champion of Consideration inevitably is kiting them around the room when the rest of the group catches up after finishing off the trash that The Champion of Consideration left in their wake.

The schadenfreude of this moment is made even sweeter if The Champion of Consideration has also complained about 1) the tank taking too long to pick up aggro on all the mobs, 2) the healer not doing a good enough job of keeping The Champion of Consideration's health up when they were nowhere near the healer, since they ran full steam ahead toward the next boss room, and 3) the other DPS taking too long to kill the trash mobs that The Champion of Consideration left the other three players behind to fight on their own. (A variant of the latter is simply linking their own DPS percentages in party chat after every boss fight and/or large skirmish, which I understand is meant to be insulting to the other DPS. As I consider everyone's DPS to be better than my own, since I'm terrible at that role, I've never been bothered by it.)

When we are particularly lucky, The Champion of Consideration manages to pull their forceful and involuntary introduction to the dungeon floor off while either they or another group member are engaged with a boss, and then has to suffer through waiting for the boss fight to end before they can get up again...since by that time, everyone really wishes they'd just stay on the floor, anyway, seeing as the dungeon is basically turning into three player content already because of their impatient antics.
  • goldenarcher1
    goldenarcher1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dragonknight duels be like....

iF3iVPh.gif

Nightblade duels be like.....

B27gnVV.jpg?1