The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Buff Magika Warden please

• alexj4596b14_ESO
    alexj4596b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    well changing frost staff passive to do something usefull DPS wise, would be a start.

Fire -> 8% ST dmg
    Shock -> 8% Aoe dmg
    Frost -> tanking -.^

If frost would do like 8% more critdmg, or something like this, would make a big change in PVE.

Furthermore they should introduce "Tanking Staffs" and give them the Frost Passives destros have now, and some other nice passives and skills.

would atleast help forst DMG in PVE...maybe rework the Chilled status Effect aswell, making a change in PVP snares etc.

yes yes yes… FROST SHOULD NOT BE TANKING PERIOD. I'll take crit over tanking!

Many people would. This idea is so popular im going to use it in a survey im developing to see what rework ideas for the frost staff that the frost discord should focus on. If people want tanking(ideas are penetration and armour reduction) or dps (crit)

If they kept frost staff exactly as it is now and removed the taunt and add a tanking staff with a line designed for it. Id be all for it also
    Browart wrote: »
    I think they could change frost dmg into stacks because fire is biggest dmg ST with dot, shock is AOE dmg and increasing dmg by 8%, frost could be a stacking thing e.g. when u stack 5 times status effect - chilled u unleash a bonus huge dmg which is also a frost dmg, Jaina from wow or hots was working like that, when target got frost dmg and the next frost dmg hit him as double dmg.

This idea is very interesting. 5 stacks of chilled enables frost explosion.

This sounds very similar to our Crystallized Slab rework called Crystallized Swords.

Take a look:

Crystallized Swords:

Embrace Atmora's Power giving you and nearby allies minor courage for 15 seconds. While active, Applying chilled on an enemy summons an ice sword around you. This can occur once every 3 seconds. You can have up to 3 swords at a time.

At any time after 1 sword is summoned, you can fire the swords to bombard an enemy. The first sword deals 230 frost damage. The second sword deals 330 frost damage. The final sword deals 410 frost damage and up to +150% more damage to targets below 50% health.

(Placeholder numbers.)

Make these swords like the betty, on a timer so we don't have to keep them slotted on both bars.

Yes they act like NBs grim focus. Keeps the swords untill skill runs out or you fire them.

What about the the sheild Morph? It's pretty lack luster and is definitely a net loss defensive wise and nearly useless utilities wise.

It changes crystallized slab. Not shimmering shield. It then becomes a choice between what you want. More damage or more defence. Crystallized Slab isn't worth it at all so reworking it is very beneficial for the class.

Figured you wise we'll fix both morphs while your working on the skill.

Sorry, could you explain this again? Im a little confused.

Both morphs of this skill are a net less overall. The defsensive morphs for this skill needs improvement. We also need to keep in mind that no one wants to play a class that has 3+ cool downs to deal in a rotation. The NB class is horrible for that.

I don't think a suggested buff duration would be near as bad as people would think if it had the correct duration. It could have a longer duration if it would prove to be a problem with the suggested one.

Shimmering shield is a great morph as major heroism is insane ultimate generation. But Crystallized slab nowhere near competes with that as its damage is extremely low and situational. I think shimmering shield is fine and even perhaps a little too strong.

Doesn't protect against stuns and has a limmited damage protection range. It's better then slab yes but equal to similar abilities not so much.
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    well changing frost staff passive to do something usefull DPS wise, would be a start.

Fire -> 8% ST dmg
    Shock -> 8% Aoe dmg
    Frost -> tanking -.^

If frost would do like 8% more critdmg, or something like this, would make a big change in PVE.

Furthermore they should introduce "Tanking Staffs" and give them the Frost Passives destros have now, and some other nice passives and skills.

would atleast help forst DMG in PVE...maybe rework the Chilled status Effect aswell, making a change in PVP snares etc.

Many people would. This idea is so popular im going to use it in a survey im developing to see what rework ideas for the frost staff that the frost discord should focus on. If people want tanking(ideas are penetration and armour reduction) or dps (crit)

If they kept frost staff exactly as it is now and removed the taunt and add a tanking staff with a line designed for it. Id be all for it also
    I think they could change frost dmg into stacks because fire is biggest dmg ST with dot, shock is AOE dmg and increasing dmg by 8%, frost could be a stacking thing e.g. when u stack 5 times status effect - chilled u unleash a bonus huge dmg which is also a frost dmg, Jaina from wow or hots was working like that, when target got frost dmg and the next frost dmg hit him as double dmg.

This sounds very similar to our Crystallized Slab rework called Crystallized Swords.

Take a look:

Crystallized Swords:

Embrace Atmora's Power giving you and nearby allies minor courage for 15 seconds. While active, Applying chilled on an enemy summons an ice sword around you. This can occur once every 3 seconds. You can have up to 3 swords at a time.

At any time after 1 sword is summoned, you can fire the swords to bombard an enemy. The first sword deals 230 frost damage. The second sword deals 330 frost damage. The final sword deals 410 frost damage and up to +150% more damage to targets below 50% health.

(Placeholder numbers.)

Make these swords like the betty, on a timer so we don't have to keep them slotted on both bars.

Yes they act like NBs grim focus. Keeps the swords untill skill runs out or you fire them.

What about the the sheild Morph? It's pretty lack luster and is definitely a net loss defensive wise and nearly useless utilities wise.

It changes crystallized slab. Not shimmering shield. It then becomes a choice between what you want. More damage or more defence. Crystallized Slab isn't worth it at all so reworking it is very beneficial for the class.

Both morphs of this skill are a net less overall. The defsensive morphs for this skill needs improvement. We also need to keep in mind that no one wants to play a class that has 3+ cool downs to deal in a rotation. The NB class is horrible for that.

I don't think a suggested buff duration would be near as bad as people would think if it had the correct duration. It could have a longer duration if it would prove to be a problem with the suggested one.

Shimmering shield is a great morph as major heroism is insane ultimate generation. But Crystallized slab nowhere near competes with that as its damage is extremely low and situational. I think shimmering shield is fine and even perhaps a little too strong.

Doesn't protect against stuns and has a limmited damage protection range. It's better then slab yes but equal to similar abilities not so much.

Yes and thats some counterplay to the skill. Its fair.
    PvE Frost Warden Main and teacher for ESO-U. Frost Warden PvE Build Article: https://eso-u.com/articles/nightingales_warden_dps_guide__frost_knight. Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/5PT3rQX
  • alexj4596b14_ESO
    alexj4596b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭

Fire -> 8% ST dmg
    Shock -> 8% Aoe dmg
    Frost -> tanking -.^

Take a look:

Crystallized Swords:

(Placeholder numbers.)

Yes and thats some counterplay to the skill. Its fair.

Well maybe you do have a point. I guess its more of a pve thing.
  • Soundles1990
    Soundles1990
    ✭✭✭
    if they dont plan to improve magicka warden then i will stop playing.
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I'm going to keep playing. i know i can help make it better with raising awareness.
    Edited by ESO_Nightingale on March 6, 2019 11:36AM
    PvE Frost Warden Main and teacher for ESO-U. Frost Warden PvE Build Article: https://eso-u.com/articles/nightingales_warden_dps_guide__frost_knight. Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/5PT3rQX
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

With Wardens insane amount of survivability, group buffs, ult gen and all-round utility, along with the largest AOE damage in the game (probably why you see so many in BGs), I can't see ZOS upping their damage unless they nerf them in other areas.
    So I guess take care, and best of luck in your future endeavours
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »

With Wardens insane amount of survivability, group buffs, ult gen and all-round utility, along with the largest AOE damage in the game (probably why you see so many in BGs), I can't see ZOS upping their damage unless they nerf them in other areas.

They rely on Sleet Storm and Deep Fissure too much (shock clench too. but i'm focusing on class skills). I promote the idea of funnelling power out of sleet storm and morph's snares and dividing that power into Screaming Cliff Racer, Arctic Blast and Swarm morphs so that they feel more impactful. SCR still needs to synergise better with Deep Fissure for sure and the +15% damage up to 15m range thing still really hurts the skill. Deep Fissure is extremely hard to hit at and past 10 meters away. Then there was that nerf to the Scorch-SCR-Pulse combo which made it even worse. and swarm is just there not doing much. I don't need to tell you why Arctic Blast is bad.

They do also need to rework underpowered Winter's Embrace morphs to make you pick between a reworked crystallised slab for more damage and shimmering shield for more defence and ultimate generation, for example. That balances itself out on its own though as you're sacrificing something either way. so yeah.

That control is what makes Magden feel so powerful because no-one can move anymore and they're getting hit with a 70% snare. the burst is good but even better when your enemies are stuck in the mud.
    Edited by ESO_Nightingale on March 6, 2019 12:24PM
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

They rely on Sleet Storm and Deep Fissure too much (shock clench too. but i'm focusing on class skills). I promote the idea of funnelling power out of sleet storm and morph's snares and dividing that power into Screaming Cliff Racer, Arctic Blast and Swarm morphs so that they feel more impactful. SCR still needs to synergise better with Deep Fissure for sure and the +15% damage up to 15m range thing still really hurts the skill. Deep Fissure is extremely hard to hit at and past 10 meters away. Then there was that nerf to the Scorch-SCR-Pulse combo which made it even worse. and swarm is just there not doing much. I don't need to tell you why Arctic Blast is bad.

They do also need to rework underpowered Winter's Embrace morphs to make you pick between a reworked crystallised slab for more damage and shimmering shield for more defence and ultimate generation, for example. That balances itself out on its own though as you're sacrificing something either way. so yeah.

That control is what makes Magden feel so powerful because no-one can move anymore and they're getting hit with a 70% snare. the burst is good but even better when your enemies are stuck in the mud.

I agree with the deep fissure/SCR synergy requirement. When I mained mag warden after they were very first released, one of things that bothered me was that 15% increased damage from range, when you had to be close for deep fissure to hit. It just didn't make any sense.
    I would have liked it if Deep fissure placed a special debuff on enemies hit by it for X seconds, and within that time your animal companion abilities would do 15% more damage. This means your bear, fetcher infection, SCR and even additional deep fissures would do more damage.
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I agree with the deep fissure/SCR synergy requirement. When I mained mag warden after they were very first released, one of things that bothered me was that 15% increased damage from range, when you had to be close for deep fissure to hit. It just didn't make any sense.
    I would have liked it if Deep fissure placed a special debuff on enemies hit by it for X seconds, and within that time your animal companion abilities would do 15% more damage. This means your bear, fetcher infection, SCR and even additional deep fissures would do more damage.

The entire class with it's themes and its actual gameplay is very shoddy, rushed and nonsensical. fauna of Vvardenfell, a couple of plants and some Ice don't work well together. And why tf is there a bear thrown in there too? I've never seen a legit NPC bear in Morrowind. The skills just don't line up thematically and in practice (like how we've explained before). I'd say the Magden portion of the Class is a ***-show and needs to be redone.

Hell, i'd personally love it if they pulled the entire warden class and just made it again, but this time with some love and proper planning. I know it's not going to happen though since people have already bonded with this really weird class. But it's wishful thinking on my part. I just wish they didn't ruin the aesthetics of the class just to make it fit in with the Morrowind release.
    Edited by ESO_Nightingale on March 6, 2019 12:41PM
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The entire class with it's themes and its actual gameplay is very shoddy, rushed and nonsensical. fauna of Vvardenfell, a couple of plants and some Ice don't work well together. And why tf is there a bear thrown in there too? I've never seen a legit NPC bear in Morrowind. The skills just don't line up thematically and in practice (like how we've explained before). I'd say the Magden portion of the Class is a ***-show and needs to be redone.

Hell, i'd personally love it if they pulled the entire warden class and just made it again, but this time with some love. I know it's not going to happen though. But it's wishful thinking on my part. i just wish they didn't ruin the aesthetics of the class just to make it fit in with the Morrowind release.

100% agree. Was actually hoping they'd save the frost skill tree for a Cyromancer class that everyone has been wanting forever. But nope, they used it as a buff skill line and threw it in with a class that tosses animals at people.
    Warden in its current state somehow works, and is extremely powerful (in PvP), but it's such a jumbled up mess I'd like to see them just strip it out and start over.
    I can't see that happening though unfortunately :/
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Hell, i'd personally love it if they pulled the entire warden class and just made it again, but this time with some love. I know it's not going to happen though. But it's wishful thinking on my part. i just wish they didn't ruin the aesthetics of the class just to make it fit in with the Morrowind release.

100% agree. Was actually hoping they'd save the frost skill tree for a Cyromancer class that everyone has been wanting forever. But nope, they used it as a buff skill line and threw it in with a class that tosses animals at people.
    Warden in its current state somehow works, and is extremely powerful (in PvP), but it's such a jumbled up mess I'd like to see them just strip it out and start over.

hey, we both agree on that one.

Frost could be so much better but it's in a bad place right now because it's only useful for snares and soft cc. (we'll see how long that one lasts). As soon as snares are dealt with, frost is useless. i don't think people know or care about that. Well maybe a tank or 2 will take frost staves into a vet dungeon. But as soon as the snares are given proper counterplay and/or nerfs(indirect or direct). It's just gone. The ESO Frost Discord is arguing for frost to gain more use and a bigger presence while recognising that snares are hitting people rough right now so our rework ideas try to cut the snares back. Snares are just too much in the current meta and people really hate restricted movement.
    Edited by ESO_Nightingale on March 6, 2019 12:52PM
  • alexj4596b14_ESO
    alexj4596b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭

I main warden in pvp now. The way Warden is played is as a dive bobmer. You get shot at block all the ranged attacks with shimmering shield until your ult is up. Then as you run in you pop shalks, WoE, your frost aoe which one one you chose, and pop shalks again, heavy attack wtih lighting staff. This is the entire rotation and if you build right you hit like a truck and your hard to kill but at the end of the day your a suscide bobmer. All it takes is for soemone in your group to not have a excute after you have poped everything you got and take out the healer.

I have whiped and entire groups playing like this but its such a one trick pony. Shalks needs to be compleatly redesined and the bird is great in its current form as a exacute as they run away from you. But anything beyond this current rotation and its junk.
    Edited by alexj4596b14_ESO on March 6, 2019 3:41PM
  • zTrok
    zTrok
    ✭✭✭
    There's two fronts to handle this on. In PvP it would honestly be best if you don't adjust it until snares are adjusted because ice blockade on magden is pretty strong, simply because of how strong snares are.

In PvE you can adjust it in a lot of ways. But frost isn't gonna be the way to fix it. The idea of using their frost skills to fix magden in pve is just beyond absurd, and gives the impression that you don't play magden in high level pve. Magden dps is fine for vet dungeons, or whatever content most of the people here do. But frost is not going to be a viable option to improve dps in places like vAS or vCR.

The best way to boost the damage of magden is either buff swarm, and/or buff their passives. Ideally buffing the overall damage overtime of swarm would be the best option due to Swarm not being used by stamden, and not being too awful for PvP.
  • alexj4596b14_ESO
    alexj4596b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    zTrok wrote: »
    There's two fronts to handle this on. In PvP it would honestly be best if you don't adjust it until snares are adjusted because ice blockade on magden is pretty strong, simply because of how strong snares are.

In PvE you can adjust it in a lot of ways. But frost isn't gonna be the way to fix it. The idea of using their frost skills to fix magden in pve is just beyond absurd, and gives the impression that you don't play magden in high level pve. Magden dps is fine for vet dungeons, or whatever content most of the people here do. But frost is not going to be a viable option to improve dps in places like vAS or vCR.

The best way to boost the damage of magden is either buff swarm, and/or buff their passives. Ideally buffing the overall damage overtime of swarm would be the best option due to Swarm not being used by stamden, and not being too awful for PvP.

We have actually thought about this. If you make it so that the glacier passives enable a Dot that either stack after x amount of time and explodes or stacks and increase damage done from all sources by x amount with the dot is applied is the best way to fix the frost side of things. The second thing is to remove the 50% morph for fletcher and just increase the damage of the move and make it recurring or damage done based off total health of something or even make it get stronger the more damage is done while the dot is on the toon and cap the damage out at a certain % of damage taken
    Edited by alexj4596b14_ESO on March 6, 2019 5:58PM
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

You don't know how we're buffing frost on magden. We aim to give magden some reworked skills with group utility in winters embrace while giving a boost to chilled via glacial pressence. This notion isn't absurd whatsoever and would help them in PvE. We have included snare nerf suggestions too. But we don't know how zos will actually deal with them.
    Edited by ESO_Nightingale on March 6, 2019 10:20PM
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You don't know how we're buffing frost on magden. We aim to give magden some reworked skills with group utility in winters embrace while giving a boost to chilled via glacial pressence. This notion isn't absurd whatsoever and would help them in PvE.

May I ask you why you're doing this? I read a lot of your suggestions for Wardens and I really like them but it's just a dream that will never come true. ZOS will neither recognize your ideas nor implement any of that into the game - it's just not how they work and they for sure won't rework an entire class when another class is going to be implemented into the game. They settled with the Warden the way it is and we have to deal with that somehow (Warden is my new main class). That doesn't mean they won't tweak skills and numbers a bit. But to expect a rework for Warden skill lines or the entire class is naive.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Seraphayel wrote: »

You don't know how we're buffing frost on magden. We aim to give magden some reworked skills with group utility in winters embrace while giving a boost to chilled via glacial pressence. This notion isn't absurd whatsoever and would help them in PvE.

May I ask you why you're doing this? I read a lot of your suggestions for Wardens and I really like them but it's just a dream that will never come true. ZOS will neither recognize your ideas nor implement any of that into the game - it's just not how they work and they for sure won't rework an entire class when another class is going to be implemented into the game. They settled with the Warden the way it is and we have to deal with that somehow (Warden is my new main class). That doesn't mean they won't tweak skills and numbers a bit. But to expect a rework for Warden skill lines or the entire class is naive.

I wonder ... what is the general state of magden right now, anyway?

They seem really strong in PvP. I certainly see a lot of them.

And it's not a build that I'm super skilled at so I'm sure others are doing better, but I've hit ~52-53k in solo parses on a magden in Wrathstone with a rotation I made up on the spot, which is honestly not far off of what I hit on a magblade.
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LiquidPony wrote: »

They seem really strong in PvP.
    I certainly see a lot of them.

And it's not a build that I'm super skilled at so I'm sure others are doing better, but I've hit ~52-53k in solo parses on a magden in Wrathstone with a rotation I made up on the spot, which is honestly not far off of what I hit on a magblade.

I think that's the point. Warden as a class is totally dysfunctional when it comes to skills or usefulness of skills, especially for Magden. But surprisingly it seems to be still functioning and being great in specific builds which is really weird.

Don't get me wrong, I think Magden has the most useless skills of any class (quantitative) which is sad but that seem to not stop them from being... good? I blame that on the huge buff/debuff potential Warden is offering. Because damage wise they seem quite underwhelming.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

They seem really strong in PvP.
    I certainly see a lot of them.

I think that's the point. Warden as a class is totally dysfunctional when it comes to skills or usefulness of skills, especially for Magden. But surprisingly it seems to be still functioning and being great in specific builds which is really weird.

Don't get me wrong, I think Magden has the most useless skills of any class (quantitative) which is sad but that seem to not stop them from being... good? I blame that on the huge buff/debuff potential Warden is offering. Because damage wise they seem quite underwhelming.

I guess that gets at the question I'm asking ... what is their actual state in PvE?

I would guess that someone who knows what they're doing should be able to hit ~55k in a solo parse on a magden with ele provided by someone else. With both bars absolutely loaded with class skills (Deep Fissure, Screaming Cliff Racer, Winter's Revenge, Fetcher Infection, Betty Netch, Bird of Prey x 2, Bear x 2). What do I know, but I think it's pretty fun to play and looks effective at least on the surface.
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I'm doing this to make frost better. We are advocating for it. they may never recognize our ideas but we do create pain points that they use must to improve magden at the very least. Our ideas are just added to show people what they could see in the future or to show them something they may want or even need. I just really like making suggestions too.
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

They are good at control in pvp as no-one can move anymore. They also have decent cleave. And were indirectly buffed by the meta. In pve, they hit the lowest dps and provide the least group utility.
    Edited by ESO_Nightingale on March 6, 2019 11:05PM
  • alexj4596b14_ESO
    alexj4596b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭

Megden are solely strong in PvP because of the control over the field they have. All of magden DPS in PvP is AoE excluding the bird and the dot assuming your running the dot. In pve the higher DPS iv ever hit is 16K on a boss. My effective spell power is 11k between my SP and magkica pool. The highest AoE DPS iv hit is 60K. This of course is just me but I'd much rather bring a DPS DK for DPS then a magden. Once they Nerf snairs like WoE magden with drop to the bottom of the list in PvP
    Edited by alexj4596b14_ESO on March 6, 2019 11:21PM
  • Joxer61
    Joxer61
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Frost wont ever be a thing until it does some actual "damage" and not just be a chill/slow. Why they (ZOS) don't make it just like the Icemancer NPCs we get hit by I have no clue. Those little turds hit hard, and its frost!!! Ah well.....
    All that's happening in here with this post is you all are just beating the same old horse with the same old ugly stick. Just play the class, play Magden….excel at it, have fun and get good, get great.
    Then ZOS will take notice. We don't need buffs or whatever, we just need respect and need to be played. Folks are pulling down 50+k on Magdens so its not ugly in any way or form! Sure, its not 60 or stupid high 75k numbers but then who really maintains those numbers?
    So yea, less tears, pull up your big boy pants and just get on with it. Might be surprised! ;)
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Joxer61 wrote: »
    Frost wont ever be a thing until it does some actual "damage" and not just be a chill/slow. Why they (ZOS) don't make it just like the Icemancer NPCs we get hit by I have no clue. Those little turds hit hard, and its frost!!! Ah well.....
    All that's happening in here with this post is you all are just beating the same old horse with the same old ugly stick. Just play the class, play Magden….excel at it, have fun and get good, get great.
    Then ZOS will take notice. We don't need buffs or whatever, we just need respect and need to be played. Folks are pulling down 50+k on Magdens so its not ugly in any way or form! Sure, its not 60 or stupid high 75k numbers but then who really maintains those numbers?
    So yea, less tears, pull up your big boy pants and just get on with it. Might be surprised! ;)

I've been pretty productive on this issue to be honest.
  • Joxer61
    Joxer61
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I've been pretty productive on this issue to be honest.

AGREE!!!! ;)
  • alexj4596b14_ESO
    alexj4596b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭

id really like to know how they are pulling 50k off a magkica warden.
  • Joxer61
    Joxer61
    ✭✭✭✭✭

heres one....
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XaRwFYGwi8-SZLAyq8tlls2gUYDJXhlU7KStiRA2pRU/edit
    and then
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD0Qn2edBIA&list=PLKnfPa7k9XVmrczeMkarsZwPfPTFKhJr3&index=20&t=0s
    and of course
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1RNIALuZhM

of course dummy parses but then that's all the rage is it not? Cheers.
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

heres one....
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XaRwFYGwi8-SZLAyq8tlls2gUYDJXhlU7KStiRA2pRU/edit
    and then
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD0Qn2edBIA&list=PLKnfPa7k9XVmrczeMkarsZwPfPTFKhJr3&index=20&t=0s
    and of course
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1RNIALuZhM

of course dummy parses but then that's all the rage is it not? Cheers.

Too bad it's not only the lowest DPS but it's also the least group viable.
  • zTrok
    zTrok
    ✭✭✭

Weaving and 100% uptime on Deep Fissure along with Siroria Spell Strat and Zaan. Not that difficult really.
  • Joxer61
    Joxer61
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Group stoup......with 12 people I reckon one or two can get away with being "non-viable". Such lame terms and labels people are putting on something as simple as a raid. Its always more about the fight and mechanics than it is raw dps. 70k dps aint no good dead. Sure, might take a bit longer to kill but then where are you going anyways? Hot date or something? Nah, its a game you play for fun, relaxing (except pvp,lol!) and socializing. SO look at it like this.....an extra 5 mins spent killin a Boss is an extra 5 mins you get to spend with people you love!!! ;)
    Edited by Joxer61 on March 7, 2019 3:22AM