Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How's the decorating of Grand Psijic villia going?

• Shawn_PT
    Shawn_PT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine is almost full with stuff because I use it for storage, and even the 1/3rd or so of the outside space I've used to dump all my furniture feels so empty and wide. 700 items for such a huge house is absurd.
  • Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've only done a bit with it so far, mostly outside. Seven storage boxes by the pillars near the entrance, plenty of trees added to the gardens, the nicer lamp-posts I've gotten around the walkways, and some of the blue glowing Ayleid crystals from the luxury vendor a couple weeks ago embedded in the central pool/waterfall for that Magical Glow.

Inside.... honestly, the walls are so detailed & fiddly that I haven't been able to figure out good ways to put decor on them yet. I've put in a few rugs & lights, mostly.
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    About 2/3 done. Got all my stations in, torture chamber up and running and a sizeable 'corpse garden'. Still need to finish the interior.
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • ValeofAryan
    ValeofAryan
    ✭✭
    Empty.
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My parkour guild event is almost complete. 682 items used.
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
    PC NA (EP): Magicka NB
  • Facefister
    Facefister
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I can't unsee the windows, they should fix those.
  • MehrunesFlagon
    MehrunesFlagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need a ton more space.
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Slowly, I was hoping for a Gold Coast open air house in the same vein as the Coldharbor house. But Ive decided to finally turn my Artaeum home into a Temple to Diabella.

Probably a mistake since its such an odd location to put a temple to a divine.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • Fiktius
    Fiktius
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm aware that Psijic Villa does not have enough item slots and even if I try to decorate it, it would turn out to be either half empty or very dark. So far my Villa is completely empty.
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I was planning on turning it into a huge haunted castle type-thing, but I haven't ever seen the sun go down in Artaeum.
    That kills the mood for me, so right now it's acting as a storage warehouse for furniture I don't have a spot for at any of my other homes.
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Mine is still pretty empty because I want to decorate it with mostly alinor furniture and it's still overpriced in guild traders ftmp
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage noble & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • thedude33
    thedude33
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't put my finger on it, but I haven't really bought in to housing. Which I don't understand because I used to love my house when I played DAOC. I spent hours decorating it and rearranging things. Was very proud of both the inside and outside. It looked and felt like an actual home.

I don't get that feeling with ESO housing. Like many others, it's just a storage area for me
    1v1 Win/Loss Record in PvP.
    1 Wins - 392 Losses (guy was AFK)

• Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eh, not done a lot with mine yet, I’ve had other projects going on, though I did take a vid of what I’ve done in the psijic villa so far last night, editing it tonight and I’ll post it in a topic under the housing section once the editing is done.

Not happy with some of what I’ve done so far though. Just trying to figure out ways to improve a few areas before I do anything further to it.

Update here’s the vid:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DstmfcmN0CA
    Edited by Shadow_Akula on February 11, 2019 1:41AM
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Storage for furniture; although I have played around with some structures on the PTS, I'm not planning to decorate it for the time being.
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've used up all my furniture slots in it. I do wish they would give us 100-150 more slots for large houses like this. I would like to finish decorating the interior, (about 50 slots needed), and then put a whole lot of trees around the outside.
    Far too many characters to list any more.
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine's coming a long pretty well. I'll get some video
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • WitchyWarrior
    WitchyWarrior
    ✭✭✭✭
    After going into it thinking I'm really going to give this housing thing a try, since I have so much stuff banked, I now put everything I have taking up room in my bank in front of the house.
    I did try. I put up all the monster trophies I have on the walls. But I think the Villa is just TOO big. It makes all my things look small and weird.
    Maybe someday I'll try again if we ever get another free house. Maybe one not so big. But the Villa is very beautiful! Even without anything in or around it.
  • BomblePants
    BomblePants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow check out your mounts @Fischblut!!!

I haven’t dared get into housing cause I just know I won’t be able to afford it....
  • Xerikten
    Xerikten
    ✭✭✭✭
    stopped after spending more gold than I can now earn. at 600 items I really could use double that to make what I have envisioned.

still look on and off for a few recipes I need trying to get a deal. what really hurt was all the events afterwards dumping the prices on many items I easily farmed.
  • Ashryn
    Ashryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I prefer small to medium-sized homes with big outdoor spaces. Although beautiful, Psijic Villa isn't as close to a wayshrine as I like. You also have to go through too many loading screens just to get outside. My main home of heart is the Exorcised Witches home which I've made cozy, warm, and abundantly verdant with blossoming trees & plants. Especially nice is that you don't have a loading screen going inside the house and back out!

The Psijic villa is great to visit every now and then to meditate in its beauty & views. Otherwise...its storage.
  • Osteos
    Osteos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I decided to make mine part of the Psjic Order. It is a College for the study of Daedric Princes. It is still a work in progress though :)
    DAGGERFALL COVENANT
    NA PC
    Former Vehemence Member
    Onistka Valerius <> Artemis Renault <> Gonk gra-Ugrash <> Karietta <> Zercon at-Rusa <> Genevieve Renault <> Ktaka <> Brenlyn Renault
  • Ostacia
    Ostacia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm nearly done, though I could do much more with more slots, of course. I (think) I've managed to break up the larger spaces into more manageable and imo, downright cozy spaces. With the two upper galleries displays of artifacts from different (non-Altmer) cultures. Will try to get some pics posted later.
    PC/ NA
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. -- William Blake
  • Lady_Sleepless
    Lady_Sleepless
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm very pleased with mine. I would love more room but I'm happy.

nzDtwoXh.jpg
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tryxus wrote: »
    Storage for my unwanted furniture

Same haha 😁
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • stojekarcub18_ESO
    stojekarcub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    entered once, got frustrated that the max limit of things you can put in it is so low, haven't been back.
  • stojekarcub18_ESO
    stojekarcub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tabbycat wrote: »
    Pretty good actually. Have about 500 items in so far.

I put in some walls to divide up the grand hall. Makes it easier to decorate.

I must be doing something wrong, it cut me off at less than half that many items.
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Psijic Villa is literally engorged with furniture.

My guildies can verify this.
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • TheValkyn
    TheValkyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fischblut wrote: »
    I only have 10 items in that house - mounts... Decorating has stopped cause I can't fit any more mounts :'(:D

S4VhdfZ.jpg

There's probably $1,000+ in that screenshot.
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I knew with the item limit I'd never he happy trying to make it a proper home. So, I have two. The one on my main account I have turned into a haunted cathedral/mausoleum with crypts running down both sides of the main hall and "special" ones in the 2 round flanking rooms. Urns and flickering candles in all the wall niches. I've used EHT to give it some darkness and gloom and some spooky lights. The outside I've put a lot of pretty Summerset trees and graves out. One of the side rooms is a black market for necromancers which I am just getting started on. I think I'll barely have enough item slots to do it justice. The design concept calls for a lot of open space so the low item count of 700 isn't impossible to work with.

The second one I made into a "summer palace" for High King Emeric's Queen, Maraya. This meant ignoring the rooms behind doors in order to create a proper court in the main hall. The two round rooms are a library and a conference room with the large round (ok octagonal) Redguard table. Again, lots of pretty trees outside. No EHT gloom.

Neither project will ever be what I REALLY want because the item count would have to be doubled.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!