The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Poll: Are you satisfied with the upcoming changes to racials?

Seraphayel
Seraphayel
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
You can see all the upcoming changes to racials (with developer comments) here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/453551/upcoming-racial-balance-changes-for-update-21/p1

Listed below are just the changes without any ZOS commentary:

High Elf

Increases Experience gain in Destruction Staff Skill Line by 15%, extra 1% Generic Experience gain → No changes
Spellcharge: 9% Magicka Recovery → Spell Recharge: Restore 575 Magicka or Stamina, based on whichever is higher, after activating a Class Ability. This effect can occur once every 6 seconds. Reduces damage taken by 5% while you are using an ability with a cast or channel time.
Gift of Magnus: 10% Max Magicka → Syrabane’s Boon: Increases your Max Magicka by 2000.
Elemental Talent: 4% Fire/Shock/Ice damage → Increases your Spell Damage by 258.

Argonian

Increases experience gain in Resto Staff Skill Line by 15%, extra 50% Swimming Speed → No changes
Resourceful: Gain 3% Max Magicka and restore 4620 Health, Magicka, and Stamina when you drink a potion → Increases your Max Magicka by 1000. Restore 3600 Health, Magicka, and Stamina when you drink a potion.
Argonian Resistance: 9% Max Health and 1485 Poison and Disease Resistance → Increases your Max Health by 1000 and your Disease Resistance by 2310. You are immune to the Diseased status effect.
Quick to Mend: 5% Healing Done and Received → Life Mender: Increases your Healing Done by 4%.

Wood Elf

Increases experience gain in Bow Skill Line by 15%, decreases fall damage taken by 10% → No changes
Y’ffre’s Endurance: 21% Stamina Recovery → Increases your Stamina Recovery by 258.
Resist Affliction: 6% Max Stamina and 1485 Poison and Disease Resistance → Increases your Max Stamina by 2000 and your Poison Resistance by 2310. You are immune to the Poisoned status effect.
Stealthy: Reduces detection Radius by 3m and Increases Damage Done in Stealth by 10% → Hunter’s Eye: Increases your Stealth detection radius by 3m. After you use Roll Dodge you gain 20% Movement Speed for 3 seconds.

Breton

Increases Experience gain in Light Armor Skill Line by 15%, extra 1% Alliance Point gain → No changes
Gift of Magnus: 10% Max Magicka → Increases your Max Magicka by 2000.
Spell Resistance: 3960 Spell Resistance → Gain 2310 Spell Resistance and 100 Magicka Recovery.
Magicka Mastery: 3% Magicka Cost Reduction → Reduces the Magicka cost of your abilities by 7%.

Dark Elf

Increases Experience gain in Dual Wield Skill Line by 15%, reduces damage taken from Lava by 50% → No changes
Dynamic: 6% Max Stamina and Magicka → Increases your Max Stamina and Magicka by 1250.
Resist Flame: 3% Max Magicka and 2079 Flame Resistance → Increases your Max Health by 600 and your Flame Resistance by 2310. You are immune to the Burning status effect.
Destructive Ancestry: 7% Flame damage and 2% Frost/Shock Damage → Ruination: Increases your Weapon and Spell Damage by 258.

Imperial

Increases Experience gain in One Hand and Shield Skill Line by 15%, extra 1% Gold gain → No changes
Tough: 12% Max Health → Increases your Max Health by 2000.
Conditioning: 10% Max Stamina → Imperial Mettle: Increases your Max Stamina by 2000.
Red Diamond: 10% Chance on Melee Attack to heal for 6% of Max Health → When you deal Direct Damage you have a 15% chance to heal for 1750. Reduces the cost of your Block and Bash abilities by 5%.

Khajiit

Increases Experience gain in Medium Armor Skill Line by 15%, 5% bonus change to successfully pickpocket → No changes
Nimble: 20% Health Recovery and 10% Stamina Recovery → Robustness: Increases your Health Recovery by 100 and your Stamina and Magicka recovery by 75.
Stealthy: Reduce detection radius by 3m and Increase damage from Stealth by 10% → Lunar Blessings: Increases your Max Health, Magicka, and Stamina by 750.
Carnage: Increase Weapon Critical Chance by 8% → Feline Ambush: Increases your Weapon and Spell Critical Chance by 8%. Reduces your detection radius in Stealth by 5m.

Nord

Increases Experience gain in Two Handed Skill Line by 15%, 15 extra minutes on drink buffs → No changes
Stalwart: 6% Max Stamina and 20% Health Recovery → Increases your Max Stamina by 1500. When you take damage, you gain 5 Ultimate. This effect can occur once every 10 seconds.
Resist Frost: 9% Max Health and 2079 Cold Resistance → Increases your Max Health by 1000 and your Cold Resistance by 2310. You are immune to the Chilled status effect.
Rugged: 6% damage reduction → Increases your Physical and Spell Resistance by 3960.

Orc

Increases Experience gain in Heavy Armor Skill Line by 15%, extra 10% Inspiration gain → No changes
Brawny: 6% Max Health and Stamina → Increases your Max Health and Stamina by 500.
Unflinching: Healing Received by 5% and 20% Health Recovery → Increases your Healing Received by 4%. When you deal damage with a weapon ability you restore 380 Health and Stamina. This effect can occur once every 4 seconds.
Swift Warrior: 4% Melee attack, 12% Sprint cost reduction and 10% Sprint Speed → Increases your Weapon Damage by 258. Reduces the cost of your Sprint ability by 12% and increases your Movement Speed while Sprinting by 10%.

Redguard

Increases One Hand and Shield Skill Line by 15%, 15 extra minutes on food buffs → No changes
Exhilaration: 9% Stamina Recovery → Martial Training: Reduces the cost of your Weapon abilities by 8%.
Conditioning: 10% Max Stamina → Increases your Max Stamina by 2000.
Adrenaline Rush: When you deal damage with a melee attack you restore 792 Stamina. This effect can occur once every 5 seconds. → When you deal Direct Damage, you restore 950 Stamina. This effect can occur once every 5 seconds.
Edited by Seraphayel on January 17, 2019 8:59AM
PS5
EU
Aldmeri Dominion
- Khajiit Arcanist -

Poll: Are you satisfied with the upcoming changes to racials? 586 votes

Great changes, I love them!
8%
daryl.rasmusenb14_ESOotis67kypranb14_ESOsha-extKnootewootJoker99SkworAhPook_Is_HereJeezyeAsysVaerthBlack_FlameZathrasTorbschkaTheRealSnikerSomewhereLuigi_VampaEpicRekkoningDidacoNolic1 48 votes
Nice changes, I'm mostly fine with them.
33%
Cireousvailjohn_ESOAcrolasashenehb14_ESOJarndyceJsmallsRudyardWuffyCeruleipaerokab16_ESOElsterchengresiacTryxusprofundidob16_ESOIruil_ESOLark82DarkstorneRikumarualainjbrennanb16_ESOAnnulielVrienda 196 votes
Indifferent - some of my racials got nerfed, some got buffed...
19%
bill_ESO2opajwenchmore420b14_ESOFaulgorSoldier224Turelusaubrey.baconb16_ESODemionSpacegatozariaeklhaftb16_ESOj.greenmanb16_ESONebthet78mertustaadriant1978Alex_LexLoves_guarsHidesFromSunblackdragons27Yigrok 112 votes
Quite underwhelming overall!
14%
theyanceySuddwrathCatsmoke14hedna123b14_ESOCipherNineArrodisiaSamadhiAuriellejcasini222ub17_ESOAyblekari-pekka.hamalaineneb17_ESOKorah_EaglecryHatchetHaroIdinuseVhozekhondelinkPerwulfThe_ShadowbornWildWilburAhzek 83 votes
I hate them! Just nerfs and nothing really exciting!
15%
fastolfv_ESODeathStalkerBlueRavenGilvothMoloch1514Caligamy_ESOxaraan Schore159xMovingTargetSapphire_LilyAshanneJacozillaStroggnonimusSheezabeastskullarteb17_ESOMattock_Romuluswalkerjonesfalcasternub18_ESOBloodystabookami007 89 votes
ZOS, don't touch the racials. Keep them as they are now!
9%
Yolokin_SwagonbornDaveMoeDeeKorinthGrekhssewallb14_ESOnpukElijah_CrowbeckamayJoanOfOrcJuponenFiskarnasRikeEnemy-of-ColdharbourSir_XalvadorMythicEmperorzyklardvaderSpeydePuzzlenutsBargonautsBarbantua 58 votes
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep the old system if you can't do better.
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry but nothing but nerfs towards Endgame PVE diversity...with those changes NB still stay way above the rest.

Stamina still only viable as Redguards, no matter which class.

Magplar seems ok, just swap to highelf.

mDk need to swap Highelf, and still lose about 4k DPS, futhermore pushed into tankingroles due to this.

Magden my get slight buffs, when playing as Highelfes now.

MagSorc may get a very very small buff towards sustain on highelf, insignifficant.

overall Nerfed classes need heavy buffs now, due to Dunmer nerfs.
    furthermore 1 Token aint enough IMO, may ppl have more than 1 char they like to play competitivly, so its just another money grabb, which ends up pushing another big groups of endgame players out of the game.

It shows again, that ZOS has NO Vision on how the game should look in the future whatsoever

PC EU
    vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vCR HM / vSS HM / vKA HM

Flawless Conqueror / Immortal Redeemer / Dawnbringer / Griphon Heart / Master Angler / Spirit Slayer

• MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you can't do something properly, better don't touch it at all.
  • SanSan
    SanSan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    High Elf is alright i guess? Not that drastic? But KHAJIIT! Khajiit mages are now a thing!
  • AntonShan
    AntonShan
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was expecting redgard to stop being one and only meta race for stamina dps to actually start playing stamina. I'm not a racist or something but I simply can't play a redguard because it's one of least favourite races for me. I'd prefer to play khajit or bosmer.
    Only altmer being meta for magicka dps feels uncomfortable. I love altmers and all of four my magicka toons are altmers but I think having only one option viable for end-game is not good.

But I think we should wait for PTS to check those changes before making conslusions.

UPD: And yes, I'm not completely indifferent. I'm rather satisfied than not.
    Edited by AntonShan on January 17, 2019 9:24AM
  • r34lian
    r34lian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gift of Magnus: 10% Max Magicka → Syrabane’s Boon: Increases your Max Magicka by 2000. Does that means 10% max mag will actually only add 2k mag rather than stacking like before?
    2000 CP • 18 Maxed Characters • 6 Altmers • 7 Redguards • Necromancer Orc • Warden Dunmer • DK Nord • DK Imperial • Templar Breton
  • Elwendryll
    Elwendryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great changes, I love them!
    Khajiits are finally getting mag crit. And on top of that, their furtivity is buffed. And they get max stats. I'm just a little worried about their regen, I will need to test it a little. But I'm glad I can finally play magic roles without feeling guilty of doing something wrong.
    PC - EU - France - AD
    Main character: Qojikrin - Khajiit Sorcerer Tank/Stamina DD - since March 25, 2015.
    Guildmaster of Oriflamme: Focus on 4 player endgame content.
    Member of Brave Cat Trade, Panda Division and Toadhuggers.

All 4-man trifectas - TTT, IR, GH
  • mairwen85
    mairwen85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gift of Magnus: 10% Max Magicka → Syrabane’s Boon: Increases your Max Magicka by 2000. Does that means 10% max mag will actually only add 2k mag rather than stacking like before?

It means (1) is replaced by → (2)

However, this post makes it sound not so bad. Not sure on the actual calculations done, but flat numbers in vs additive % will result in similar outputs if the input values are adequate based on the general flat number additions from gear.
    Edited by mairwen85 on January 17, 2019 9:28AM
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.

They are horribly done and show ZoS has learned nothing about balance in five years and with added devs or player rep communication.

The changes did not balance anything.

All it did was move the imbalance around a bit.
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • Rake
    Rake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I expected more.
    Some changes seem logical, others seem like a big joke.
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SanSan wrote: »
    High Elf is alright i guess? Not that drastic? But KHAJIIT! Khajiit mages are now a thing!

My oldest character is a khajiit mage :D
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really don't care either way. I'm not super mad about anything, it all seems good to me.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the only passives that are not required is gain experince since you can get that loads of ways they need to be removed, plus not happy mgdk has got another nerf
    Edited by alainjbrennanb16_ESO on January 17, 2019 9:44AM
    Main character dk - Vanikifar whitestrike
  • Raudgrani
    Raudgrani
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And, I need to come up with something else to do if these go live.
  • RogueShark
    RogueShark
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like seeing flat numbers versus percentages.
    I think Dunmer kind of got shafted. :/

Mostly, I'm just excited because I'm not a total meme anymore. Khajiit at least has SOME magicka bonuses now. I'll actually put points into all my racial passives!
    PC NA
    Will heal DPS for memes.
  • Vhozek
    Vhozek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some parts of it are good, some are terrible, some were unnecessary.
    1. Why give Altmer stamina restore when Dunmer are literally Altmer with stamina points?
    2. Why remove Flame Damage from Dunmer?
    3. Keep the immunity effects added to all those races.
    4. Keep the flat numbers instead of percentages, but change those numbers.
    5. Keep the Ultimate regen on the Nords.
    6. Keep the Khajiit magic crit so they can be an inverted hybrid form of Dunmer
    7. Keep the weapon damage on the Dunmer since it's not like a hybrid build will be any good
    8. Make Bosmer or Orcimer good alternatives to Redguard the way Dunmer and Bretons are good alternatives to Altmer.
    Edited by Vhozek on January 17, 2019 9:53AM
    𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆, 𝗺𝗼𝗱𝘀. 𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗕𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴.
  • JamuThatsWho
    JamuThatsWho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's bittersweet for me; I love that some races feel more distinct now, while others have more versatility (Khajiit mages inc).

On the other hand, I'm going to miss my Dunmer MagDK's pyromancer niche.

But, I'm going to be playing an Altmer MagNec almost exclusively when Elsweyr drops anyway.
    @JamuThatsWho - PC EU - CP2000

Main:
    Vasiir-jo - Khajiit Necromancer, AD

Alts:
    Sul-Mael Hlarothran - Dunmer Sorcerer, EP

Ushaar-Ixaht - Argonian Nightblade, DC

Rorbakh gro-Khraag - Orc Templar, AD

Anduuroon - Altmer Warden, EP

Travanius Braelia - Imperial Dragonknight, DC
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm happy with several of the changes to my fav races (Bretons <3 ) and some of the others, like Nords and Khajiit, got some interesting changes as well.

Though I'm not really sure about giving certain races a Wep/Spell Damage buff cuz that doesn't help with diversity at all...
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • OrdoHermetica
    OrdoHermetica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While I see a few (somewhat major) issues, overall I think this is a step in the right direction. Assuming they can ever figure out how to actually allow for build flexibility and viable PvE hybrids instead of pretty much requiring min-maxing, these changes could actually end up being really quite good. Though until then, RIP Dunmer.

Also, it bugs me that Bosmer traded in their stealth passive (useful in both PvE and PvP) for something that is literally only useful in PvP, and even then only marginally useful. They're the only race with a strictly PvP-only passive, and that's not great. And I say that as someone whose only Bosmer is a PvP toon.
    Edited by OrdoHermetica on January 17, 2019 9:51AM
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can hardly notice a difference except for redguard, maybe?

Maybe some can summarise the changes?
    Joined January 2014
    PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You know, what I like about these changes? How many different opinions I see. I think it's a good sign.
    Also it's like... a draft? It will hit PTS, devs will get feedback (PTS feedback, not whining and raging on forums, you hear me?) and maybe tweak something a bit.

My stam Dunmer is pleased, at least, but I'm potatoest of potatoes who cannot be bothered with build optimisation, sooo...

Edit: I'm angry about Redguard, though, but that's beacuse I'm very, very envious of their stam sustain and it's going to be buffed
    Edited by Nairinhe on January 17, 2019 10:00AM
  • mairwen85
    mairwen85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vhozek wrote: »
    Some parts of it are good, some are terrible, some were unnecessary.
    1. Why give Altmer stamina restore when Dunmer are literally Altmer with stamina points?
    2. Why remove Flame Damage from Dunmer?
    3. Keep the immunity effects added to all those races.
    4. Keep the flat numbers instead of percentages, but change those numbers.
    5. Keep the Ultimate regen on the Nords.
    RogueShark wrote: »
    I like seeing flat numbers versus percentages.
    I think Dunmer kind of got shafted. :/
    ... ...

Thing is, the Dunmer situation is easily fixed with a bit of reasonable logic.
  • Aznarb
    Aznarb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look like now redguard, nord, orc, high elf are very strong and other become trash..
    Nord probably the most OP rn, very strong bonus.
    Edited by Aznarb on January 17, 2019 9:56AM
    [ PC EU ]

[ Khuram-dar ]
    [ Khajiit ]
    [ Templar - Healer ]
    [Crazy Gatherer & Compulsive Thief]

• Rake
    Rake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I will write long post now.

High elf has spell damage and that is ok. Spell recharge giving back 575 magicka is logical, stamina part is maybe weird but ok. Damage reduction by 5% when channeling seems to favor templars and sorcerers a bit, but its still ok. I like how changes are made here.

Argonian has some health and magicka, it is logical.Disease resist is lore friendly. About 20-25% nerf to potion drink sustain is maybe ok. Thing I dislike is that Argonians lost healing taken buff. It is great nerf for Argonians. Maybe it could be done as 3% healing taken and done. It would still be a nerf but not as severe.

Woodelf stamina recovery is logical.poison resistance is lore friendly and loss of disease resist is nerf but ok.Detect radius changes make woodelven players worse as gankers than before, but speed after roll dodge is overkill. I dislike these two changes.

Breton changes are good. Very nice sustain, slightly less spell resistance, maybe bretons could have slight damage boost, like 100 spell damage. I like changes to Bretons.

Darkelf is my main. I enjoy them a lot. I am sad for fire damage loss but I see its a trend - other races lost elemetal damages as well. I dont understand 600 health bonus. It is bad, unwanted and better to give us 100 recovery like bretons have.
    Stamina bonus is ok. In general I am not very happy with changes to my favorite race.

Imperial is not race I played a lot. I see that red diamond is changed but essentially stayed the same.Block and bash cost reduction seems nice for PvP. I have no strong feelings about changes to imperials.

Khajiit. I like how funny cat people speak. I see they lost bonuses for damage from stealth. That is not logical at all. PvP khajiit have been nerfed a lot. These changes to make them more magical are bit funny to me, but I guess some players will like them. 75 stamina/magicka recovery looks like someone made either a mistake or bad joke.

Nord had 6% damage reduction. Now it have resistances that should be more than that if I understand damage mitigation at all. But Nords lost all health recovery and that seems wrong. They should have 100 health recovery bonus like Khajiit. Ultimate gain seems interesting but not sure if 5 ultimate every 10 seconds is good.

Redguard changes looks to favor usage of weapons above everything else. All weapon skills have direct damage component and Redguards will now be able to gain resources even with light attacks with bow. I think they are still best race for stamina damagers.

Orcs. Never liked them too much and honestly they have no stats at all. 500 stamina and health is a bad joke. buff to stamina gain and weak version of red diamond seems like copy paste from other races to me.
  • IlCaccia
    IlCaccia
    ✭✭
    My argonian tank is not happy with the nerf, but my khajiit nb and redguard stamplar are happy with the buffs
    I'm the guy that claps when sees someone dueling
  • alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fire mage dk got shafted again, does zos have something against them
    Main character dk - Vanikifar whitestrike
  • myskyrim26
    myskyrim26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit Lunar Blessings is a total crap.
  • ATomiX96
    ATomiX96
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    good changes overall, maybe they wanna sligltly buff khajiit as it seems to be the weakest out of all from what we can see now. 20% health recovery to 100 flat seems super underwhelming and the 75 mag/stam regen as well.

Also, nord might be slightly over the top.
    Ultigen passive which is half as strong as werewolf hide (5 piece set), on the other hand you have races which get 258 spell/weapon damage which are almost equivalent to julianos / hundings so it might be fine.
    A resistance bonus which is equivalent to 3 protective jewelry seems pretty strong.
    1.5k max stam and 1k max health are also pretty neat.
    But hey seems like its time to utilize my roleplay / crafter nord dk once again.

Overall I have to agree with the devs / design team, those flat bonuses might be a good first approach to stop powercreep.
    Edited by ATomiX96 on January 17, 2019 10:22AM
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dunmer arguably got the worst shaft with this. Trying to push a race into a hybrid role when hybrids are completely unviable in this game is nothing but abuse. "Freedom to play as you like" then make altmers leagues above anyone else for all mag dps. Wtf??
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fire mage dk got shafted again, does zos have something against them

Bring back 1.6 Mag DK with dynamic Ultigen, and you will find yourself standing in Standarts forever in PVP ;P

The Big Problem that mDK faces is that its already way behind Stam DDs in PVE, now the gap widens even more.

Therefore DK's are driven more and more in a Tanking Class, which I dont like (mDK main)

I hope that they will buff the Crap out of the DK class, now that Dunmer gets gutted like a Cow in a Slaughterhouse (Progression PVE standppoints)
    PC EU
    vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vCR HM / vSS HM / vKA HM

Flawless Conqueror / Immortal Redeemer / Dawnbringer / Griphon Heart / Master Angler / Spirit Slayer