The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Show Off Your Main / Favourite Characters

Megatto
Megatto
✭✭✭✭✭
Since I recently discovered how to upload pictures to this forum, I decided to create one of these posts where people can show off their main or favourite character. It's been too long since we've had one of these to be honest.

So here's my main and favourite character.

Thariel Galen
aff6c8b8d5f41f79e6480868db34265b.jpg

Please share your awesome character, striking a pose perhaps :smiley:

(the way I did this, was I put on the duchess personality > did the flirt emote > activated hide helmet from my quickslot menu. The result was the item disappearing)
Please don't ever fix this glitch, Zos xD
Remove loot boxes or riot
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eh, can't post - don't have screenies, never use whatever personalities are stuffed in there. Kind of not my thing.... My thing is backstories for my girls. Got to get back to that.... writing I mean.
  • lardvader
    lardvader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice character OP! Also I see dunmer girls I click awesome, I'm a simple guy o:)

Currently on my mobile but will dig up some pictures tomorrow
    CP 1200+ PC EU EP
  • Chicharron
    Chicharron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lately I've had a lot of fun healing sinners with The Almighty One.

eso64-2019-01-13-20-05-28.jpg
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I actually don't have any good screenshots of my absolute favorite main character but these two are couple of my other favorite characters. I'm aware these pictures aren't really clear views of them but I think they look cool

Qa'Rirra
    fF9dv1Q.jpg

xwoWL9M.jpg

Deeh-Baba
    3qcsKtb.png

Edited by emilyhyoyeon on January 25, 2019 5:42PM
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage noble & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • ArchangelIsraphel
    ArchangelIsraphel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    My bosmer main, Desmond Whitethorn :3 I'm quite fond of his princely attire that he wears when he isn't on the battlefield (or moonlighting as a thief XD)

B6Fnz5.jpg
    Legends never die
    They're written down in eternity
    But you'll never see the price it costs
    The scars collected all their lives
    When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat
    Before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream
    Oh, pick yourself up, 'cause
    Legends never die
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ArchangelIsraphel - he reminds me of Frodo....
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is Lady Sorrin, my main on one of my accounts. She is the good half of a 'good and evil' set of twins.

1D2FBY4.jpg

And this is Lady Menewen, my main on my other account, and she is the evil half of the twins.

gOU5e2Q.jpg

Lady Sorrin isn't allowed to do the Thieves Guild or Dark Brotherhood and isn't allowed to pickpocket. Lady Menewen can do whatever she wants! I find Lady Sorrin difficult to play because I love using the BoW and stealing and being bad. >:)
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • BretonicKnight
    My Breton nobleman and Master Vampire, Lord Tristan Montrose.

0LBecIm.png

Tristan Montrose - Breton Magicka Nightblade - Destruction Staff / Light Armor (Vampire) | Elandril - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer - Destruction Staff / Light Armor
    Reveals-the-Dawn - Argonian Magicka Templar - Restoration Staff / Light Armor | Mohrvul gro-Betnikh - Orsimer Health Dragonknight - One Hand and Shield / Heavy Armor
    Therondell - Bosmer Agility Warden - Bow / Medium Armor | Zankan Dreloth - Dunmer Stamina Dragonknight - Dual Wield / Medium Armor
    Faheem - Redguard Stamina Sorcerer - Dual Wield / Medium Armor | Kharn-do - Khajiit Stamina Nightblade - Dual Wield / Medium Armor
    Arnswulf - Nord Stamina Warden - Two Handed / Medium Armor (Werewolf) | Claudius Vitruvius - Imperial Health Templar - One Hand and Shield / Heavy Armor
  • ArchangelIsraphel
    ArchangelIsraphel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sylvermynx wrote: »

That was...entirely unintentional O_o
    Legends never die
    Legends never die
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    igw4i4e.png

Ka'atali, Stamina Nightblade. She stabs things, but only bad things.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, I don't think it's a bad thing!
  • ArchangelIsraphel
    ArchangelIsraphel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Haha thank you! XD I'm just surprised I didn't see it until now even though I've been playing him for months! Especially since I'm a huge Hobbit/LOTR fan!XD
    Edited by ArchangelIsraphel on January 14, 2019 3:33AM
    Legends never die
    Legends never die
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually don't have any good screenshots of my absolute favorite main character but these two are couple of my other favorite characters. I'm aware these pictures aren't really clear views of them but I think they look cool

Qa'Rirra
    fF9dv1Q.jpg

xwoWL9M.jpg

Deeh-Baba
    3qcsKtb.png

@emilyhyoyeon mind sharing whatever Reshade preset you're using?
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Haha thank you! XD I'm just surprised I didn't see it until now even though I've been playing him for months! Especially since I'm a huge Hobbit/LOTR fan!XD

Oh, I am too! I started reading the books in 1963. I've read through the entire canon a couple times a year ever since. And when the movies landed - oh LORD. Poor husband - not a single imaginative cell in his brain (eh, he's a bean counter).... he really is SO not interested. So he sleeps while I watch, and sob... Oh yes - I get seriously emotional.... both in the books and the movies.

I'm a sap.... sue me I guess....
  • Wrathmane
    Wrathmane
    ✭✭✭
    My main Belora Wrathmane in her mage attire.

mbTAE6L.png

And when she is ready to head into Cyrodil.....

7Z8ArcZ.png
    Sha'ria Wrathmane - Belora Wrathmane - Leora Wrathmane
    Former Head of Recruitment for Vokundein
  • siddique
    siddique
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    54ar75.jpg
    Edited by siddique on January 14, 2019 3:46AM
    "Knee-jerk reactionist."
    Lost Depths, 2015-2022.
  • ArchangelIsraphel
    ArchangelIsraphel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Oh, I am too! I started reading the books in 1963. I've read through the entire canon a couple times a year ever since. And when the movies landed - oh LORD. Poor husband - not a single imaginative cell in his brain (eh, he's a bean counter).... he really is SO not interested. So he sleeps while I watch, and sob... Oh yes - I get seriously emotional.... both in the books and the movies.

I really like the fact that you make a yearly tradition of reading them- I've loved them since I was a kid. The Hobbit was one of the first books I recall reading because I wanted to, not because someone told me I had to because of school. It opened my mind to the world of literature and it's one of the things that inspired me to start writing myself when I got older. I was also out of my mind when the movies hit.... I cried ugly tears all throughout them all. But it was the worst at the end of The Battle of Five Armies. My mother and I were a public spectacle in the theatre haha (I adore Thranduil >.>;)
    Legends never die
    Legends never die
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    siddique wrote: »
    54ar75.jpg

You need to upload your image before you can post it.

https://imgur.com/

Then [*img]image URL goes here[*/img] (get rid of the *).
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on January 14, 2019 3:56AM
  • trowlk
    trowlk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tu50EsH.jpg

My favorite character is 红山龙 or Dragon of the Red Mountain. She is a Dunmer that hails from Vvanderfell. After a long lore breaking story, she became a Dragonknight. She no longer care about her past and now she is very mellow.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I really like the fact that you make a yearly tradition of reading them- I've loved them since I was a kid. The Hobbit was one of the first books I recall reading because I wanted to, not because someone told me I had to because of school. It opened my mind to the world of literature and it's one of the things that inspired me to start writing myself when I got older. I was also out of my mind when the movies hit.... I cried ugly tears all throughout them all. But it was the worst at the end of The Battle of Five Armies. My mother and I were a public spectacle in the theatre haha (I adore Thranduil >.>;)

I grew up in a different era. When I was "kindergarten" age - there weren't any kindergartens. It was before that was a thing.... Mom got books from somewhere, and did "kindergarten" for me (4) and brother (2). That was in Kentucky. We moved to CA next, and were so far ahead that mom found a private school - and went to work there so we didn't have to pay for taking the classes. Things were.... WAY different back then....

I've always loved Tolkien ever since I was introduced to him by a friend of my first husband (the only thing either of them gave me that was good - other than my daughter by first husband, who is to this day my best friend). I love immersing myself in that other world. It - gives me relief, and peace.... neither of which I find in the real world today.

For that.... I need books. And games.
  • j.greenmanb16_ESO
    j.greenmanb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    My argonian bard, Sings-In-Shade

shadeconvo_by_shotliver_da8xjpi-fullview.jpg
    "You are brave and you are strong, of this there is no doubt. But without me at your side, your deeds will go unknown, your death unwept and your story unsung - Sings-In-Shade, the Argonian Bard
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Qa'Rirra
    fF9dv1Q.jpg

xwoWL9M.jpg

Deeh-Baba
    3qcsKtb.png

@emilyhyoyeon mind sharing whatever Reshade preset you're using?

@MLGProPlayer UBERxFantasyCinematic
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage noble & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • TiaFrye
    TiaFrye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My main boi Ocatoh 8D

ZhRs2Tw6a1g.jpg

And a few sidekicks
    b34hFLpHAKg.jpg
    qsAE4wOi0fQ.jpg
    lChxYUC_T7g.jpg
    Edited by TiaFrye on January 14, 2019 7:14PM
  • madarame_77
    madarame_77
    ✭✭✭
    Please post also your outfit styles.
    Edited by madarame_77 on January 14, 2019 6:05PM
  • Megatto
    Megatto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TiaFrye wrote: »
    My main boi Ocatoh 8D

ZhRs2Tw6a1g.jpg

And a few sideckicks
    b34hFLpHAKg.jpg
    qsAE4wOi0fQ.jpg
    lChxYUC_T7g.jpg

Very nice! Love the poses!
    Remove loot boxes or riot
  • Shewolf075
    Shewolf075
    ✭✭✭
    Ah, you all have fantastic screenshots. Here's my main Iona Vlorn, though rather oldish screen

1537501940_Screenshot_20180918_181143.jpg

Rocking different haircut here:
    4095269.jpg

And final image Iona with her comrade:
    1518725643_Iona05.jpg

The funny part about my main is I've got so many version of Iona, all look the same but would roll different classes. Lazy me, saves relogging each time for dungeons, PvP, RP etc :p Have had this character since release.
  • siddique
    siddique
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hmm still doesn't seem to show.

j7nj1qp
    Edited by siddique on January 14, 2019 6:48PM
    "Knee-jerk reactionist."
    Lost Depths, 2015-2022.
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My main, Martini, ashlander adopted by Craglorn bretons, always skeptical and salty about way of things in lands of men.
    ifri7af.jpg
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭