The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Show Off Your Main / Favourite Characters

• Frozen_Heart246
    Frozen_Heart246
    ✭✭✭
    My main pvp magSorc
    gpkoZ0N.jpg
    Py1FpWr.jpg
  • Ruinhorn
    Ruinhorn
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'll just copy images of my main from this thread

2h5urmt.png
    jb4a49.png
    i4iumb.png
    29kp92h.png
  • Megatto
    Megatto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My main pvp magSorc
    gpkoZ0N.jpg
    Py1FpWr.jpg

Really nice character. Btw how did you make that flower pot thing behind you?
    Remove loot boxes or riot
  • BomblePants
    BomblePants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ugh... can’t post pics.... too thick
    Edited by BomblePants on January 27, 2019 4:07PM
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Jhalin wrote: »
    J’halin has been a sorta pet project character since Skyrim. Obviously a murder-steal-stealth-archer, but after a few mods I got more into the alchemy side of things, and gave up the bow for blades.

To this day, Frenzying enemies with poison is still my most beloved mayhem causing ability in that game. The close second is stabbing a dragon in the tail and watching it rag doll off terrain instantly.

tumblr_p6li3odug01wq1mxoo1_1280.png

I love the outfit!!
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one is my first character and my main, a High Elf Vampire Sorcerer named Amun Thule.

CnSeO7x.png
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • Odovacar
    Odovacar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My original Magicka Dragonknight. He's been through nearly everything Tamriel has to offer. Next up … battling dragons!

5854Znj.jpg

Side Shot

XuYmVrf.jpg
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DY2uyzl.png
    MvnCGhz.png
  • Frozen_Heart246
    Frozen_Heart246
    ✭✭✭
    Megatto wrote: »
    My main pvp magSorc
    gpkoZ0N.jpg
    Py1FpWr.jpg

Really nice character. Btw how did you make that flower pot thing behind you?

it's not really a flowers. This what i use to create this:
    2x Alinor Wall, Stone Corner
    2x Glass Crystal, Radiance
    1x Blue Crystal Spire
    1x tree, squat pink cherry (i'm using top of the tree cuz there no any good shrubs)
    Edited by Frozen_Heart246 on January 15, 2019 8:10PM
  • Ostacia
    Ostacia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My beautiful and lovely Ceveren
    j9t5y1.jpg
    PC/ NA
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. -- William Blake
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zyk wrote: »
    DY2uyzl.png
    MvnCGhz.png

Sexy one!
  • warabi
    warabi
    ✭✭✭
    kind_hero wrote: »
    warabi wrote: »
    Bonus goofy warden:
    2hwaq3w.png

What dye is that purple? Looks great!

Thanks so much! It's Nacreous Purple.
  • siddique
    siddique
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    pa1YNNx.jpg

gUKUFj4.jpg
    Edited by siddique on January 15, 2019 11:45PM
    "Knee-jerk reactionist."
    Lost Depths, 2015-2022.
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My stamina nightblade Za'kir the Unstealthy. He'll finally get to go home to Senchal (Elswyer), and take care of some unresolved "personal matters" there. ;)

Cuml8fj.png
    Edited by starlizard70ub17_ESO on January 15, 2019 11:55PM
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wülfenstein
    ZbpJowf.png
    Edited by D0PAMINE on February 10, 2019 8:42AM
  • Bazeric
    Bazeric
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just re-"vamped" my 'main' and I like that they've finally embraced their vampiric strength (after years of hating the look on him in particular, he's needed the passives). What could be more terrifying than a vampire? A hulking vampire.

GjXpNb4.jpg

Cower maggot!
    I crush skulls with my bare hands
    HP9yltz.jpg

Blood Rage
    go8giPu.jpg

Full body
    KNbFslr.jpg
    Looking for broken things in hopes they may be fixed. I've given up, my game literally works differently from yours.
    64M+ AP across 9 toons... kinda makes me a GO
  • siddique
    siddique
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Now that I have finally learnt to post images, here is my guy trying out the new mount that comes with Elsweyr.

eLgCE84.jpg

And another one:

o5gk6Fd.jpg
    "Knee-jerk reactionist."
    Lost Depths, 2015-2022.
  • StormChaser3000
    StormChaser3000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cough... if you find any similarities to the main heroes from the witcher 3... I swear it's a pure coincidence.. :)

My main sorc (he didn't pose at that time since was mentally getting ready to the last vMA battle):
    EoDUlJo.jpg

My early game mistake nord-stamblade... and now it's pity to change her race. But I want a kajiit dang it... :/
    xgZPkK8.jpg
    FqHtxf8.jpg
    5C7OFXj.jpg
    Y4lH4dV.jpg

The last one, mablade, refused to pose and showed with a gesture to get rid of her.
    RVbpKn3.jpg
  • Spacegato
    Spacegato
    ✭✭✭
    SilverPaws wrote: »
    My main khajiit vampire Niisari :smile:
    6fUpxE7.pngWith amber plasm2fFr6dH.png[img][/img]

Really love the way she looks <3
  • Spacegato
    Spacegato
    ✭✭✭
    My stamina nightblade Za'kir the Unstealthy. He'll finally get to go home to Senchal (Elswyer), and take care of some unresolved "personal matters" there. ;)

Cuml8fj.png

Lovely Khajiit you have <3
  • siddique
    siddique
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    THy6KY4.jpg

Xivkyn MagSorc with a Skin Disease pondering over life choices somewhere in the Rift.
    "Knee-jerk reactionist."
    Lost Depths, 2015-2022.
  • StormChaser3000
    StormChaser3000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    siddique wrote: »
    THy6KY4.jpg

Xivkyn MagSorc with a Skin Disease pondering over life choices somewhere in the Rift.

@siddique
    I though they disabled helm hiding option on polymorphs. Is there a trick to take it off?
  • siddique
    siddique
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    THy6KY4.jpg

@siddique
    I though they disabled helm hiding option on polymorphs. Is there a trick to take it off?

On PS4 there is an option to do it within the Options settings, I think it's somewhere in Video or something. You can't hide it by doing the Hide My Helm without turning that on first.

Also, there seems to be a bug with the skin. If I apply Frost or Decayed Zombie skin to it, it goes off every time I change zone or die. -_-
    "Knee-jerk reactionist."
    Lost Depths, 2015-2022.
  • StormChaser3000
    StormChaser3000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    THy6KY4.jpg

@siddique

On PS4 there is an option to do it within the Options settings, I think it's somewhere in Video or something. You can't hide it by doing the Hide My Helm without turning that on first.

Also, there seems to be a bug with the skin. If I apply Frost or Decayed Zombie skin to it, it goes off every time I change zone or die. -_-

I'm on PC, but I'll take a look in setting later. We have that option in the costume/hat section but it doesn't work for polymorphs. Who knows, maybe there is a hidden option in settings that I've never seen.
  • siddique
    siddique
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It should be on PC too, back in the day when I used to play on PC I could just simply hide my helm.

So I just rechecked it's under Options - Gameplay - Items (Hide Polymorph Helmet) turn that on. :D
    "Knee-jerk reactionist."
    Lost Depths, 2015-2022.
  • StormChaser3000
    StormChaser3000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @siddique
    You were right! I've just quickly checked. It's indeed there, among the gameplay settings.
    Thanks a lot!
  • siddique
    siddique
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @StormChaser3000
    You're welcome! :D
    "Knee-jerk reactionist."
    Lost Depths, 2015-2022.
  • siddique
    siddique
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    XuRCzyT.jpg

Lounging at home, trying new outfits.
    "Knee-jerk reactionist."
    Lost Depths, 2015-2022.
  • TrinityBreaker
    TrinityBreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dHMPks4.png[/img]
    Ebonheart for life.
    Xbox NA
    I am Dog Star.

Khajiit Stam Sorc - Ji'saad Ranajiradh AR 30
    Khajiit Mag DK - Kesjhad
    Khajiit Magblade - Ji'sava Ak'nir
    Fat Khajiit Stamplar - Dro'haniAk'nir - AR 36
    Khajiit Stam Dk - Diego Ri'jhad - AR 49
    Khajiit Magplar - Dro'nara Ak'nir
    Khajiit StamBlade - Ri'artharr Ak'nir
    Fat Khajiit Stamden - Dro'hani Warbreaker
    Argonian Stam DK - Tiberius Demetros
    Khajiit Stamplar - Diëgo Ri'jhad
    Fat Khajiit Stam DK - Drö'hani Ak'nir/Dances-With-Alkosh
    Khajiit Magden - Arctic Mayhem

• martygod12
    martygod12
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bazeric wrote: »
    I just re-"vamped" my 'main' and I like that they've finally embraced their vampiric strength (after years of hating the look on him in particular, he's needed the passives). What could be more terrifying than a vampire? A hulking vampire.

GjXpNb4.jpg

Cower maggot!
    I crush skulls with my bare hands
    HP9yltz.jpg

Blood Rage
    go8giPu.jpg

Full body
    KNbFslr.jpg

Nice are you using any graphics mods?