The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Show Off Your Main / Favourite Characters

• valkyrie93
    valkyrie93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    all my faves wear welkynar chest lmao i spent 400k gold on that motif so i've put it to good use.
    my main char Tethys the valkyrie sorc i've posted on her many times but she's my favourite so:
    t8mbli.jpg

the 'red' version named Blutwalküre - bloodvalkyrie in german (nightblade lol but i might remake her as a necromancer)
    2moaxbl.jpg

Alkesar the stamsorc:
    s10qjr.jpg

Talvimir. looks based on the living legend Jari Mäenpää. chose the name talvimir because talvi means winter in finnish. also he's a templar
    10wr2g7.jpg
    PC EU
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel 2 character to be my really main right now. 3-4 to my 2ndary and rest is the 'rest' :smiley:

Weer - played 269 day
    cj6jZUm.jpg

Eilinwen - played 56 day.
    i7kI1BA.jpg
  • Riverlynn
    Riverlynn
    ✭✭✭✭

Not my main, but probably my favourite...

...Hildegard the Battle-Nun.

HTBN.jpg

My accountant told me to invest my money in bonds. So I bought 100 copies of Goldfinger.

Unicorns and cannonballs, palaces and piers
    Trumpets, towers and tenements, wide oceans full of tears.
    Flags, rags ferryboats, scimitars and scarves
    Every precious dream and vision, underneath the stars.
  • kind_hero
    kind_hero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WeerW3ir wrote: »
    I feel 2 character to be my really main right now. 3-4 to my 2ndary and rest is the 'rest' :smiley:

Weer - played 269 day

i7kI1BA.jpg

Besides your chars, I like how you recreated the Alinor house loading screen furniture setup :smile: Or at least it looks that way.
    [PC/EU] Tamriel Hero, Stormproof, Grand Master Crafter
  • Lady_Sleepless
    Lady_Sleepless
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have six characters I actively play as but at the moment I've been playing most as Lorian:
    Vypy0kdh.jpg

You can see my others here:
    http://imgur.com/a/NcqfARO
  • kind_hero
    kind_hero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is my main char, Sephala, nightblade breton of the DC. I have been playing this char in ESO since the beta, and before ESO she was my main char (rogue class) in World of Warcraft (started in vanilla months before the Burning Crusade), but I quit WoW years ago. So yes.. she has a long history. In WoW I had many achievements, including the Loremaster title (more than 3k quests), here I am going for the Tamriel Hero achievement. Actually the name is from a hero in Heroes of Might and Magic 3 (ranger Mephala), not related to the Daedric Prince :)

dxhe8i.jpg

When I started she was stamina night blade, because this is more close to the "rogue" class as I imagine it

Here, during the main quest, a screenshot from 2015:
    3445zyt.jpg

Here is the oldest picture with my char, very low level, in WoW
    2jg5ovr.jpg

For the people who played WoW you can notice that it was back then when rogues could equip a bow :)

In ESO I have three chars including a male char, but this is the one I play most.
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    valkyrie93 wrote: »
    all my faves wear welkynar chest lmao i spent 400k gold on that motif so i've put it to good use.

Lol, your main looks almost like my main, they are spiritual twins probably :D
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have six characters I actively play as but at the moment I've been playing most as Lorian:
    Vypy0kdh.jpg

Looks similar to Lorian from Babylon 5 ^^ High elves existed for real probably!
  • kind_hero
    kind_hero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hippie4927 wrote: »
    Lady Sorrin isn't allowed to do the Thieves Guild or Dark Brotherhood and isn't allowed to pickpocket. Lady Menewen can do whatever she wants! I find Lady Sorrin difficult to play because I love using the BoW and stealing and being bad. >:)

I like these details! I also had a char like that, April, she was the good girl, like your lady Sorrin, until I did a quest with a friend, the one in Morrowind where you need to sneak in a restricted area for Veya, and all the sudden guards attacked because of someone else doing the quest. Somehow, unintentionally I killed some guards, or it registered as such, so now, I no longer have the 0 kills counter. I wish I could un-achieve that!
  • keevil111
    keevil111
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is Lady Sorrin, my main on one of my accounts. She is the good half of a 'good and evil' set of twins.

1D2FBY4.jpg

And this is Lady Menewen, my main on my other account, and she is the evil half of the twins.

gOU5e2Q.jpg

Lady Sorrin isn't allowed to do the Thieves Guild or Dark Brotherhood and isn't allowed to pickpocket. Lady Menewen can do whatever she wants! I find Lady Sorrin difficult to play because I love using the BoW and stealing and being bad. >:)

I love this!
    PS4 NA
  • StormChaser3000
    StormChaser3000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Riverlynn wrote: »

Not my main, but probably my favourite...

...Hildegard the Battle-Nun.

HTBN.jpg

That's a good one.
    Reminded me of these battle nuns (starts at ~ 1m 30s):
    https://youtu.be/WWRMT4MwpqQ
    Edited by StormChaser3000 on January 14, 2019 10:43PM
  • MaxwellC
    MaxwellC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not good at taking screenshots on console but this be my faithful Stamina Dragon Knight.
    Look inspired by N7 Slayer Vanguard
    cb7b6200-d9f7-4fc3-b339-eda316541c44.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=6Ap6iLIzvf4LKWEg47HyLqknQtOxu006iODYzFM9FCA%3D
    Edited by MaxwellC on January 14, 2019 11:06PM
    不動の Steadfast - Unwavering
    XBL Gamer Tag - Maxwell
    XB1 Maxwell Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Redguard Stamina DK
    XB1 Max Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Brenton Magicka DK
    PC Maxwell-Crystal - NA DC - CP 200+ Brenton Magicka DK 「Retired」
    Band Camp statements: To state "But this one time I saw X doing X... so that justifies X" Refers to the Band camp statement.
    Coined by Maxwel
    l
  • ArgonianAustin
    ArgonianAustin
    ✭✭✭
    gkGyLGf.jpg
    My nightblade, hes not my first character but my second and I'm turning him into my main.
    Just a Lizard Man that plays ESO with my twin brother khajiit_kyle
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My synergistic main (assuming I actually have something approaching a main.... not exactly a given....) Synergies sometimes just happen. I got all of this (pet, costume, chaplet headgear, and mount) out of free crates. And Sha kept poking at me about her "look" until I got it to her liking.

Q1v6A4Z.jpg
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kind_hero wrote: »
    WeerW3ir wrote: »

Weer - played 269 day

i7kI1BA.jpg

Besides your chars, I like how you recreated the Alinor house loading screen furniture setup :smile: Or at least it looks that way.
    ohoho. You should see the full house 😋

• NoMoreChillies
    NoMoreChillies
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    any Mortal Kombat fans here?:
    LHW54LX.png
    Edited by NoMoreChillies on January 15, 2019 2:12AM
    Insulting people on the internet is cowardly.
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I like these details! I also had a char like that, April, she was the good girl, like your lady Sorrin, until I did a quest with a friend, the one in Morrowind where you need to sneak in a restricted area for Veya, and all the sudden guards attacked because of someone else doing the quest. Somehow, unintentionally I killed some guards, or it registered as such, so now, I no longer have the 0 kills counter. I wish I could un-achieve that!

Yeah, I didn't realize how difficult it would be to play a good character. I have avoided any quests that require killing innocents or breaking in and stealing from someone. The Sun-in-Shadow quest is a definite no-no for Lady Sorrin.

I've been playing Lady Menewen for 4 1/2 years and Lady Sorrin for less than one year. So, I was very accustomed to killing indescrimimately and stealing anything that wasn't nailed down and feeding off of innocents. That makes playing Lady Sorrin an extra challenge. Sometimes I will start to crack a safebox and then remember that I can't do that.

When I get tired of being good, I just switch back to Lady Menewen. >:)
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • ccloyesb14_ESO
    ccloyesb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Apherius wrote: »
    My main, Apherius ~ High Elf sorcerer

190114080916779996.jpg

Which shoulder is that?
  • warabi
    warabi
    ✭✭✭
    This is my main enjoying Summerset:
    fcnu2MG.png

Here's what he looked like before he became an ugly vampire:
    rInWqMU.png
    I'd pay you good money to be able to use my original skin with costumes and motifs, ZoS! Why don't you want my money!?

Bonus goofy warden:
    2hwaq3w.png
  • SilverPaws
    SilverPaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My main khajiit vampire Niisari :smile:
    6fUpxE7.pngWith amber plasm2fFr6dH.png[img][/img]
  • kind_hero
    kind_hero
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, I didn't realize how difficult it would be to play a good character. I have avoided any quests that require killing innocents or breaking in and stealing from someone. The Sun-in-Shadow quest is a definite no-no for Lady Sorrin.

I've been playing Lady Menewen for 4 1/2 years and Lady Sorrin for less than one year. So, I was very accustomed to killing indescrimimately and stealing anything that wasn't nailed down and feeding off of innocents. That makes playing Lady Sorrin an extra challenge. Sometimes I will start to crack a safebox and then remember that I can't do that.

When I get tired of being good, I just switch back to Lady Menewen. >:)

Thing is you can accidentally kill or steal in this game. There was a quest in Greenshade or Grahtwood, can't remember exactly, with an army of stone knights, where neutral NPCs were fighting these knights. So, by using an aoe attack, I unintentionally killed one villager which counted as murder. Also, once when I handed in crafting dailies in Vivec City, I clicked by mistake on a hammer or axe (whatever) that was near the delivery box. It registered as theft. So you need to be very careful, which is a bit annoying. In other games if you are a paladin, you are lawful good, so you can't even lie. Some quests should offer more non violent approaches. I remember such quests in the first 2 Fallout games, where you could talk your way into a restricted area.
  • kind_hero
    kind_hero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    warabi wrote: »
    Bonus goofy warden:
    2hwaq3w.png

What dye is that purple? Looks great!
  • jetplane_18
    jetplane_18
    ✭✭✭
    He's not my main and not really my favorite and he's sort of copying the star-made knight's outfit but he did star in my favorite screenshot so here it goes

GJhv9zc.jpg
  • Jhalin
    Jhalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    J’halin has been a sorta pet project character since Skyrim. Obviously a murder-steal-stealth-archer, but after a few mods I got more into the alchemy side of things, and gave up the bow for blades.

To this day, Frenzying enemies with poison is still my most beloved mayhem causing ability in that game. The close second is stabbing a dragon in the tail and watching it rag doll off terrain instantly.

tumblr_p6li3odug01wq1mxoo1_1280.png

Second favorite is this guy only because of how long it takes to make a Breton not look like grouchy nobles being asked to give alms to the needy.

tumblr_p79ij2wqG71wq1mxoo1_640.png
    Edited by Jhalin on January 15, 2019 8:37AM
  • Elwendryll
    Elwendryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The screenshots on my phone are outdated. I'll take a nice pose and post it later today.
    PC - EU - France - AD
    Main character: Qojikrin - Khajiit Sorcerer Tank/Stamina DD - since March 25, 2015.
    Guildmaster of Oriflamme: Focus on 4 player endgame content.
    Member of Brave Cat Trade, Panda Division and Toadhuggers.

All 4-man trifectas - TTT, IR, GH
  • ZonasArch
    ZonasArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    gkGyLGf.jpg
    My nightblade, hes not my first character but my second and I'm turning him into my main.

Noice!!!
  • Pathfindr
    Pathfindr
    ✭✭✭
    My warden healer, Prinsesse Vilikke

14446549-8cc5-4814-8ff3-1a1a4cce5bba.png?w=1600&deg=auto&mode=clip&op=rotate,resize
    "Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies."

PC EU and PC NA
    Nothing to see here, please move on...
  • aaisoaho
    aaisoaho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My main, bosmer stam sorc master crafter, Dana Ill-Hearted:
    h7r3suL.png
  • Lady_Sleepless
    Lady_Sleepless
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vypy0kdh.jpg

Looks similar to Lorian from Babylon 5 ^^ High elves existed for real probably!

Wow really? Purely coincidence, I've not seen Babylon 5 since I was a kid. I'll have to check that out later.
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Apherius wrote: »
    My main, Apherius ~ High Elf sorcerer

190114080916779996.jpg

Which shoulder is that?

It’s silverdawn