Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

What are your ESO FASHION plans for Witches Festival 2018?

Odovacar
Odovacar
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I love this time of year like so many others (reality & ESO). So many cool "well thought out" motifs running around Tamriel. I find myself chasing people through Deshaan to check their combinations out sometimes, haha.

On my new NB I'm wearing Bathers robe, specter mask (wish it dyed better), complimented with the easy blood forged skin. coldharbour ash black dye with sigil orange dyes to make everything mesh with BF skin. Matching same colors with my MA destro & llambris (graphic'ed) stave. As far as mount I am currently using my Great dark Stag with my usual stonefire scamp.

How about you guys?

(ill try to get a photo uploaded when I log on tonight, since I couldn't get in last night)
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Using the skeleton polymorph, calling my white horse Binky, being disappointed when I remember no one can see the horses name.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »
    Using the skeleton polymorph, calling my white horse Binky, being disappointed when I remember no one can see the horses name.

And the lack of a black robe while using the skeleton polymorph is disappointing. There's no decent scythe, either. Ah well, just have to type SMALL CAPS in chat, instead.
  • Numerikuu
    Numerikuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Running around as a drunk Xivkyn, leaving questionable meat in random places.
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New outfit every few days, heavy mix of more colorful days with more black and white days so I can match my hellfire mounts and shadowghost mounts, respectively.
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I shall become a ghost.

30448364277_cf9d063290_c.jpg

• ZarkingFrued
    ZarkingFrued
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What?
  • swippy
    swippy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'm wearing the bloodforge skin under the death grin skull mask on my sorc. his outfit is already themed around bones and covered in skulls, so i'll probably leave that alone unless a dye-job will help. i'll pay attention to switching to back bar in towns where he has a draugr staff. he'll be on a skeleton senche, and i was gonna have the glowing bone dragon pet follow me around, but i have the skeletal senche pet too and he'll fit our color scheme, so we'll see.

and my templar is just gonna pop a blue executioner's hood on with his Daggerfall armor. i set that up last month.

as the holiday gets closer i'll probably run the skeleton polymorph a little, just for variety.
  • Rake
    Rake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    beer.
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need to find something spoopy to wear.
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• Androconium
    Androconium
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm changing into a newt
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My only goal this year is to win the Sexiest Couple costume contest.
    I THINK I'VE GOT THIS.

8V6PpDA.jpgit0oAb2.jpg
    signing off
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ghastley wrote: »

And the lack of a black robe while using the skeleton polymorph is disappointing. There's no decent scythe, either. Ah well, just have to type SMALL CAPS in chat, instead.

litany of blood polymorph + cold harbor 2 hand axe will get you close.
    Edited by Chrlynsch on October 17, 2018 6:18PM
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have the scarecrow polymorph, banekin pet and camel headless mount , then swap to soul shriven with zombie skin and personality and senche headless mount . Depending on my RNG from crates hoping for kagouti and skeleton mask from free crate drops .
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really wish that I could get the headless horse mount to drop for me with crates. Since you would look like headless horseman if you combined it with the skald's damask jerkin.
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm changing into a newt

You'll get better.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • Odovacar
    Odovacar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    I shall become a ghost.

30448364277_cf9d063290_c.jpg

Kollapi essence ! people still whisper me asking WTF is that, LOL.
  • MaxwellC
    MaxwellC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Getting that Dremora helmet since it looks pretty legit in Heavy
    不動の Steadfast - Unwavering
    XBL Gamer Tag - Maxwell
    XB1 Maxwell Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Redguard Stamina DK
    XB1 Max Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Brenton Magicka DK
    PC Maxwell-Crystal - NA DC - CP 200+ Brenton Magicka DK 「Retired」
    Band Camp statements: To state "But this one time I saw X doing X... so that justifies X" Refers to the Band camp statement.
    Coined by Maxwel
    l
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My main character wears Pumpkin Spectre polymorph most of times during a whole last year... It's Halloween everyday for me :smiley: This year she also has Scarecrow polymorph, and we all got nice black cat with creepy meows <3 My cat was already haunted by some ghost one time:

vf2DgLB.jpg
  • Hoolielulu
    Hoolielulu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zombie plague doctor riding my skeletal wolf, Chalupa Batman.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ghastley wrote: »

Soul shriven style has a scythe.
  • seherrons
    seherrons
    ✭✭✭
    So far I've decked my sorc out in the Priest of the Green robe and the classic Thicketman Spectre Mask, and he's been practicing the zombie personality for a little while now and I think he's nailed it! I'm unsure about what mount to have him use at this point however as I don't have any of the headless mounts, but I think I'll stick with the black stag for a little while longer until I can fully make my mind up :)
    borderlinesakura on PS4 EU | CP780+

My Fancy Freedom Fighters:
    • Silaena Arethi | DPS | Dark Elf Magicka Dragonknight | EP
    • Raharri | DPS | Khajiit Stamina Warden | AD
    • Jinala at-Azeth | DPS | Redguard Stamina Nightblade | DC
    • Andur Revas | DPS | Dark Elf Magicka Sorcerer | EP
    • Marianne Chauvry | Healer | Breton Magicka Templar | DC
    • Adrian Attius | Tank | Imperial Stamina Warden | DC
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Going to sell lots of twigs. Anyone happen to need 1000 or so?

It's taken me a year but spent over half million gold making a haunted forest. You can see undaunted minsti roaming among the trees along with bones of the guests that didn't make it out.

While I was mourning out my blues for my healer, bought a crown crate and got a cute black wolf and a dye stamp. So going be headless witch this year.

Maybe go to a few house parties if I can get out of trials and dungeons.
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zombie

XTh499R.png
    PC EU
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I will stay in my current outfit - I payed 200k for chest motif, so... :sweat_smile:
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I went and got my altmer sorc vamped (she's disowning her people; the snooty prigs), got her dolled-up in the Glenmoril Witch Robes (dyed with the Halloween dye, 'Darkness Ever Weaves'), and she's riding the Zombie Horse.
    She's moving to a nice little cottage in the Fen, today.

GkYh5M4.png
    Edited by bearbelly on October 18, 2018 8:26AM
  • Androconium
    Androconium
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kargen27 wrote: »
    I'm changing into a newt

You'll get better.

Burn me!
  • KingofAnnwn
    KingofAnnwn
    ✭✭✭
    Cadaverous Assassin for me. Something simple :D
    Xbox One (Very Rare)
    DC - Gwenhwyfar Gwraig - Redguard Vamp Stamplar
    DC - Kiarina Florcht - Redguard Stamden
    PC
    AD - Lilwen Haf - Altmer Mag Sorc
    EP - Tarmena Diloren - Dunmer Magblade
    DC - Eletti Ghellon - Redguard Stamblade
    PS5
    DC - Arianwen Adahl - Breton Magcro
  • Aesthier
    Aesthier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was thinking of going as either:

Ball Lightning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PUvdyTyz_M

Or a FuryHeart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_r5IaLx_pMk

• myskyrim26
    myskyrim26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Draugr polymorf, Daemon Cockerel pet . I wish I could dress my main in Hollowjack style, but I'm not sure I have enough gold
  • Coatmagic
    Coatmagic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All (16) of my girls have been ready since the start of October xD
    Skins, masks, morphs, creepy pets and mounts, hurrah!