Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

What are your ESO FASHION plans for Witches Festival 2018?

• ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I plan to dress as a post nerfmire sorc
  • Odovacar
    Odovacar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    Going to sell lots of twigs. Anyone happen to need 1000 or so?

It's taken me a year but spent over half million gold making a haunted forest. You can see undaunted minsti roaming among the trees along with bones of the guests that didn't make it out.

While I was mourning out my blues for my healer, bought a crown crate and got a cute black wolf and a dye stamp. So going be headless witch this year.

Maybe go to a few house parties if I can get out of trials and dungeons.

Nice! I haven't seen too many people rocking the headless on PS4 yet, but im sure as time rolls on (LOL) I'll see more.
  • Odovacar
    Odovacar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Fischblut wrote: »
    My main character wears Pumpkin Spectre polymorph most of times during a whole last year... It's Halloween everyday for me :smiley: This year she also has Scarecrow polymorph, and we all got nice black cat with creepy meows <3 My cat was already haunted by some ghost one time:

vf2DgLB.jpg

I love the new daily reward cat! My cat usually watches me play at night so when it meows he looks around like WTF.. :D
  • CrazyOne333
    CrazyOne333
    ✭✭
    Meredith - riding her thrustworthy horse, followed by a jelly facehugger. A little mix of Halloween, aliens and already some Chritmas spirit. ;) What more can you want? :smiley:
    XmMgyvd.jpg
  • Layla_Dawn
    Screenshot-20181017-142926.png
    Screenshot-20181017-091452.png
    Screenshot-20181017-190557.png

Not sure what I was really going for with this get up, but it looks super bada**, so Im good with it *_~

Edited by Layla_Dawn on October 18, 2018 11:34PM
  • Odovacar
    Odovacar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    tweaked the costume a bit over the weekend...

x13iaz6.jpg