Maintenance for the week of September 9:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 9

Which Daedric Prince should be getting more attention next?

• Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sanguine
    Screw saving the world! Let me side with Molag in the game damnit!
  • Ertosi
    Ertosi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ratzkifal wrote: »
    @Ertosi Unfortunately I can only add so many options to a poll.

Ah, I didn't realize the max count for poll choices was so low, so I'll forgive you! ;) Maybe, then, were it ever done again, just include an Other category for those of us ever-adamant to color outside the lines.

Out of the available choices, I must say I'm quite interested in seeing much more of both Sanguine and Peryite.
    PC NA @Ertosi
    ♠♦ My Team ♥♣
    GoanJabsplar [Grand Master Crafter, Master Angler, Tamriel Hero, Explorer]
    DruStamplar
    TicklesHealplar
    DixieMagplar
    FigsStamblade Sneakthief [Master Thief]
    Sir PriceStamblade Bow Ganker [Daedric Lord Slayer]
    MayaStamblade Speedster
    AhmedMagblade Bomber
    BalzarStamSorc Blitzer
    WinniePetSorc Thunder Mage
    TanksStamDK Tank
    MonaMagDK Fire Mage
    DawnHPDK
    BearlyStamden Tank
    IvanaMagden Ice Mage

CP 950+
    ♌ DC Loyalist ♌
    ✄ Grand Master Crafter
    No new crafting or game systems for 2019? "Season of the Dragon" would be better named "The Year of no New Major Features"
    https://i.imgur.com/TPscgS9.jpg to see major features of the last few years compared.
    https://i.imgur.com/X8qY0gP.jpg to see a detailed comparison of this year's Q1 to the last two Q1s.
    https://i.imgur.com/4z71cK8.jpg to see a detailed comparison of each years' first two quarters combined.
    https://i.imgur.com/jrHe5h8.jpg to see a projected comparison of the full years and what 2019's Q4 will need to catch up.
    Unsubbed January 15th, 2019 due to the lack of any new substantial features shown to be coming in 2019.
  • Sleep
    Sleep
    ✭✭✭✭
    tentacle
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mehrunes Dagon
    Time for the lord of change and destruction! Open the gates! Bring forth the Daedra!
    We are ready Lord Dagon cleanse Nirn of the oath-breakers and their followers!

P.s. I know Dagon doesn’t try what he does in oblivion until well oblivion but it is lore that he destroyed parts of morrowind in the 1st era and has been known to attack Nirn and terrorise mortals ever since....
    Edited by Shadow_Akula on September 23, 2018 11:48PM
  • Syncronaut
    Syncronaut
    ✭✭✭
    Since he is not a option:
    maxresdefault.jpg

More Sheogorath is always a good thing. Would love to see something like him sending us in a crazy dungeon.
    You need to stand in fire to pass to next room. Jump into spikes to get in air to next room. And so on.
  • PhantomOcelot
    PhantomOcelot
    ✭✭✭
    Sheogorath. I want MORE Sheogorath!
    @PhantomOcelot
    PC EU
    CP 1000+

• Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Namira
    @Syncronaut @PhantomOcelot @Tipsy We all want more of Oncle Sheo, but other than him, who would you like to see more of?
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't know anything about ES lore so i can't make an educated guess sorry.
  • Lifemocker
    Lifemocker
    ✭✭✭
    Sanguine
    A little bit of debauchery won't hurt anyone..
  • Xoelarasizerer
    Xoelarasizerer
    ✭✭✭
    Namira
    I love Herma Mora, and I'd never say no to an action packed jaunt through Apocrypha. But there's enough spots where Herma shows up in ESO to make me think Herma isn't the most desperate for attention.

I'm most interested in the potential faction/cult made up of the hideous, the socially outcast, the cannibalistic and overall: the repulsive, that are devoted to Namira, and the potential of her own most loyally serving daedra that reflect her sphere (much like the Spiderkith to Mephala and Skaafin to Clavvy) even though she is known for insects like Mephala, so there might be enough of that due to Mephala, for now.

Sanguine could be fun, too.
    Edited by Xoelarasizerer on September 24, 2018 8:14AM
  • Steinschlag
    Steinschlag
    ✭✭✭
    Sanguine
    Time to drink a bit i think xD
    Bodeus wrote: »
    Gibt bestimmt einige die tanken mit Froststab besser als so mancher Lappen mit Schwert/Schild.
    --NORACTIS--
    --FANATIC HUNTERS--
  • HiLyfe808
    HiLyfe808
    ✭✭✭✭
    Boethia
    I would love to explore lore about boethiah!
  • Zoal_AUG
    Zoal_AUG
    ✭✭✭
    Sanguine
    Sanguine becuase we need more fun quests. I wonder who could we marry this time :D
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want more Azurah. She's the only one who actually cares for those who respect her, not to mention she's the one who gave life to the Khajiit in the Lore. If we get an Elsweyr chapter she should play a major role.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • StamWhipCultist
    StamWhipCultist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hermaeus Mora
    BretonMage wrote: »
    Hermaeus Mora has always been one of the more interesting ones.

Though I wish we could vote for a second: Sanguine. I think we all need a laugh and a short break from absolute evil sometimes.

You mean its time to face drunken evil next.
  • Tipsy
    Tipsy
    ✭✭✭
    Sanguine
    Sanguine second then.
    Dragging mortals down to sinful lifestyles by means of temptation and humiliation &playing pranks on everyone,removing their clothing within spell range sounds a lot more fun to watch than everyone simply killing NPCs in the streets with blade of woe

it would be even more fun if Sheo and Sanguine would form a duo <3

perhaps with the Hist and all we get to see more of Vaermina,dreamstride's evil plots and her realm quagmire
    The parasitic zombies we've seen in Murkmire hmm ,Peryite maybe;a kind of zombiefying mist causing the corpses to walk once more?
    Or maybe that is more up the ally of the mistress of decay,Narima..
    Edited by Tipsy on September 24, 2018 10:29AM
  • SanguineMyBrother
    SanguineMyBrother
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sanguine
    Sanguine, my brother
    Xbox NA • Magwarden Main
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sanguine
    For all how I favor some others personally, I think Sanguine would be the more interesting option.
    fd137bd42e47e866bcdb1af210bdb891d51c6281_hq.jpg
    Since he seems so "harmless" at first... I mean, who doesn't love to party? Hedonistic indulgances of every nature, good music and entertainment, good drinks and foods, good dancing and revelry, good cuddling and fu... uhm... passion... what's not to like? Until you look a bit deeper... and realize all the sweet funtime honey is hiding a daedric trap, that all those "innocent pleasures" are just the beginning and each has a dark side...
    7bcd3219d415741135b3703b7c71f970.png
    Bonus points for questlines where you get two options, resist the temptation and have is easier in the end, or give in and then have to struggle a lot more - I definitely want a sidequest where your characters might have to struggle to extradite themselves from whatever trouble they got into... wake up in their underpants and have a "hangover" quest to find just where they left their gear and what they had been doing last night... with many, many embarrassing scenes (extra bonus if the scenes depend on what and who you interacted with during the "getting into trouble" part...)
    67c6f4de916d7976c6678e769b8a15ce.jpg
    Though I doubt this could be as fun as I imagine it. Because if it was, they would have made it an special expansion... an XXX-rated one... ;):naughty:
  • Jeremy
    Jeremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For all how I favor some others personally, I think Sanguine would be the more interesting option.
    fd137bd42e47e866bcdb1af210bdb891d51c6281_hq.jpg
    Since he seems so "harmless" at first... I mean, who doesn't love to party? Hedonistic indulgances of every nature, good music and entertainment, good drinks and foods, good dancing and revelry, good cuddling and fu... uhm... passion... what's not to like? Until you look a bit deeper... and realize all the sweet funtime honey is hiding a daedric trap, that all those "innocent pleasures" are just the beginning and each has a dark side...
    7bcd3219d415741135b3703b7c71f970.png
    Bonus points for questlines where you get two options, resist the temptation and have is easier in the end, or give in and then have to struggle a lot more - I definitely want a sidequest where your characters might have to struggle to extradite themselves from whatever trouble they got into... wake up in their underpants and have a "hangover" quest to find just where they left their gear and what they had been doing last night... with many, many embarrassing scenes (extra bonus if the scenes depend on what and who you interacted with during the "getting into trouble" part...)
    67c6f4de916d7976c6678e769b8a15ce.jpg
    Though I doubt this could be as fun as I imagine it. Because if it was, they would have made it an special expansion... an XXX-rated one... ;):naughty:

lol

This game is a bit too prudish for its own good. The little bit of sexual innuendo it does have usually make for some of the game's more memorable scenes.

I don't know why a M rated game like ESO is so timid about exploring adult themes.
    Edited by Jeremy on September 24, 2018 11:00AM
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sanguine
    Jeremy wrote: »
    I don't know why a M rated game like ESO is so timid about exploring adult themes.
    I would say, because it started out as "16" rated when I bought it in 2014, and only went to "18" or "M" with the justice system when we could steal and murder innocents... so, it basically is at the -lowest- limit of the "Mature" rating... sadly.
    Personally, I would gladly pay dor an DLC pack that upgraded the game in terms of mature content... but alas...
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Namira
    Next chapter will deal with Meridia, there is a teaser at the end of the summerset storyline
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Namira
    @rexagamemnon Not sure if that's right. For all we know it could just be a warning that Meridia isn't as good as she appears in ESO. After all, the Ayleids made a pact with Meridia to fight the Alessian rebellion, so we always knew she wasn't big on freedom of choice. Also, since we can do quests in any order, wouldn't it be weird to make Meridia angry first and then she still saves your ass?
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Boethia
    pauli133 wrote: »
    Facefister wrote: »
    Sanguine!
    I want my *** with cats and lizards!

The more words I try to put in place of those stars, the worse it gets.

Same
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sanguine
    I'd like to know more about all of them, but not as an antagonist again, please. World-ending daedric threats are so done. Sanguine seems the best option to have non-threatening interactions with.

Peryite himself didn't appear in Scalecaller Peak though, did he? He deserves some more screentime as well.
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Namira
    @Faulgor Oh I think he does. After Zaan dies, Peryite takes Spellbreaker and speaks through Jorvuld to the player.
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hermaeus Mora
    I would not say more to see 'ol uncle Sheo again either. I hope we would get to explore the shivering islands once again, for kicks, and cheeze, and intestines!
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• iiYuki
    iiYuki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like a Hermaeus Mora dungeon, maybe in one of the lesser parts of Apocrypha.
    "Play how you want... unless its not how we intended you to play in which case we'll nerf it".
    - ZO$

- The ZO$ Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmUJWP_ebsQ
  • Casul
    Casul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Although it isn’t correct with the time frame I would love to see Jyggalag.
    PvP needs more love.
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Namira
    I want Boethia, Dagon and Sanguine (Sang and Sheo combo could be one of the best storylines ever in ES history) but I vote for Namira she could be an intresting Daedra paired with Peryite with a cult that instead of having high ranking priests and mages as cultist, it could compromise of beggars and anything from the lower end even though the Darkness type of enemy has been played out recently with Nocturnal but still
    also to add stuff to others list: Mephala appears in Bangkorai, she has the Crypt of Hearts II dungeon, Cradle of Shadows too, Dagon also has two dungeons dedicated to him and his servants, Peryite got a little spotlight in Summerset in a quest, + the Dungeon, Hircine also has a full zone, plus now a dungeon, Boethia has deshaan, one small appearance in Eastmarch, Dragonstar Arena, and vMA (cause the little fellow is her "offspring)
    Edited by BigBadVolk on September 24, 2018 3:57PM
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old