Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Which Daedric Prince should be getting more attention next?

Ratzkifal
Ratzkifal
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Apart from Namira and Sanguine, all Daedric Princes have appeared in ESO and had at least a few lines of dialogue. Excluding those that got a lot of spotlight already out of necessity, which of the other princes would you like to see more of next?

The list of appearances so far:
  • Azura in Stormhaven, Grahtwood and Morrowind;
  • Boethia in Deshaan and DSA;
  • Clavicus Vile in Morrowind, Clockwork City and Summerset;
  • Hermaeus Mora on Khenarti's roost and Reaper's march public dungeon; EDIT also in Greenshade, Craglorn and Bangkorai
  • Hircine in March of Sacrifices and Malabal Tor; EDIT also in Bangkorai
  • Malacath in Rivenspire public dungeon and Wrothgar;
  • Mehrunes Dagon in City of Ash I; EDIT: Also in Auridon and Rivenspire
  • Mephala in Crypt of Hearts II, Summerset;
  • Meridia in Coldharbour, Summerset;
  • Molag Bal everywhere;
  • Namira only mentioned in books; EDIT apparently also in Shadowfen
  • Nocturnal in Clockwork City and Summerset;
  • Peryite in Scalecaller Peak;
  • Sanguine (disguised as mortal) random encounter in Cyrodiil, has a Public Dungeon themed around his cult, but doesn't appear himself.
  • Sheogorath in the mages guild quest and Grahtwood
  • Vaermina in Stormhaven.
Edited by Ratzkifal on September 28, 2018 1:44PM
This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.

Which Daedric Prince should be getting more attention next? 264 votes

Boethia
5%
wakeyjimb16_ESOSheezabeastMrCray78SevalaricgirlHiLyfe808XDark_One13FischblutIzakiKeldheirprimethief147SjuIntextiodevaneiosonhoNareya726Bradyfjord 15 votes
Hermaeus Mora
30%
moonsugar66rfennell_ESOThumbtackJakedaryl.rasmusenb14_ESOSaucy_JackRedTalonDanikatDhukathixieMattock_RomulusVoidCommanderDagoth_RacTommy83AmourNoisividFerrofluidNolaArchProfessorKittyhawkTheDarkShadowRosenrotWolf 81 votes
Malacath
4%
HrogunLaerothKeykalynJWKeADarkloreRGvolterraPrayingSeraphKumba_YaItaciraLewisFernwehDosuulSleeperswordEliteWarriorwolfbone 13 votes
Mehrunes Dagon
7%
stojekarcub18_ESONewbieOKSCHVINZZEldenser12Callous2208Rex-UmbraShadow_AkulaSasykTheDominionWellsleyThe_ProtagonistCameron991SnootkingK0rpeNChickenSuckerZecramCrazYDunm3rRevokusImperial_VoiceSidraWillowsky 20 votes
Namira
12%
AlurriaIruil_ESOStefacleSoupDragonhondelinkbottleofsyrupRobo_HoboAdamskiAldersGuyNamedSeanSomewhereFerrumnCutemKandrecarRatzkifalNarvuntienXoelarasizererLadislaoCarcharodontosaurusRunscheiMythrialDrowSilverIce58 32 votes
Sanguine
28%
bill_ESO2Feloirusb14_ESOOsteosSteinschlagFaulgorAlienSlofSkayaqKhenarthimagnusthorekGlurinBlueVioletTipsyCloudtraderAhPook_Is_HereEriniaSilverwillowArtemiisiaOtarTheMaddtsharplesZepiroth 75 votes
Peryite
10%
otis67WhiteCoatSyndromeFlynchChrlynschmitebaKelcesmoleculeCadburyAlpheu5wolfie1.0.SkanderWise_Willblacksghostpauli133DivineFirstYOLOFortunattoSalvas_ArenkarekizTensarCyrrius 28 votes
  • Facefister
    Facefister
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sanguine
    Sanguine!
    I want my *** with cats and lizards!
  • pauli133
    pauli133
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peryite
    Facefister wrote: »
    Sanguine!
    I want my *** with cats and lizards!

The more words I try to put in place of those stars, the worse it gets.
  • Aebaradath
    Aebaradath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give Peryite some lovin' or Mr. Jyggles.
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daedric prince of combat balance.
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Namira
    @Juhasow Sorry, but Wrobel got too much spotlight already, so I needed to exclude him. :C
  • Salvas_Aren
    Salvas_Aren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Peryite
    Juhasow wrote: »
    Daedric prince of combat balance.

Jyggalag, daedric prince of logical order. He does not exist during the events of ESO. Would explain a lot. >:)
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Namira
    A lot of jokes about natural order vs logical order, pestilence, plague and pvp come to mind... Too bad that none of them are any good.
  • Jolipinator
    Jolipinator
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sanguine
    Hermaeus Mora also appears in Craglorn and Greenshade, so he has enough appearances for me.

I'd like to see Sanguine, get some lore, have some wine, see what happens.
    PS5 EU.
  • SilverIce58
    SilverIce58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Namira
    Old Herma Mora appeared all over the place. The seeker's archive in Craglorn literally has a giant statue to him. He also had a dremora minion who you can help in Bangkorai. And another questline in i think Greenshade.

Namira had a whole questline in southern Shadowfen.

Malacath had a small role in Orsinium.

Boethia had a questline in Deshaan.

Dagon was part of the Auridon storyline.

Sanguine has a public dungeon in Shadowfen.

Peryite has a whole dungeon (Scalecaller Peak).

All that being said tho, I'd personally like to see more of Namira. I feel like she just got booted with the "cannibalism" and "ancient darkness," and that was that.
    PC - NA
    CP 1125
    Veric Blackwood - Breton Magsorc DC
    Xhiak-Qua'cthurus - Argonian Frost Warden EP
    Kujata-qa - Khajiit Magplar AD
    Suunleth-dar - Khajiit Stamblade AD
    Teldryn Antharys - Dunmer Flame DK EP
    Strikes-With-Venom - Argonian Poison DK EP
    Rur'san-ra - Khajiit WW Stamsorc AD
    Ilianos Solinar - Altmer Stamplar AD
    Iscah Silver-Heart - Reachman Magden DC
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Peryite
    I'd like to get more info on whatever it was Peryite did to make the rest of the Princes mad at him. :)

Adding to your list:
    • Mora also shows up in Craglorn.
    • Dagon's Oblivion Gates show up in Auridon and that one quest in Rivenspire with the gate in the basement.
    • An avatar (?) of Boethiah appears in Eastmarch with the giant quest.
    • I don't remember her getting an appearance, but Rakkat in Maw of Lorkaj is a minion of Namira.
    • Mephala also appears in a quest in...IIRC Reaper's March?...one of the quests with Telenger.

#proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

How to turn off the sustainability features (screen dimming, fps cap) on PC
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Namira
    @Jolipinator Thanks for pointing that out. I forgot about his shrine in Greenshade. Haven't done the Craglorn quest yet though.

@SilverIce58 Haven't done a lot in Bangkorai yet either, but I'll edit it in.
    I'm going to have to check that quest in Shadowfen then, because I can't remember it.
    Malacath's role in Orsinium was too small, same with Boethia in Deshaan (most of it was Magistrix Vox after all).
    It's been so long since I was in Auridon, does Dagon have actual dialog in there?
    The Sanguine public dungeon doesn't include Sanguine.
    Peryite only plays a minor role in Scalecaller unfortunately. This list would have also included Hircine and Mephala if they hadn't had more apperances beyond their dungeons.
  • SilverIce58
    SilverIce58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Namira
    Ratzkifal wrote: »
    @Jolipinator Thanks for pointing that out. I forgot about his shrine in Greenshade. Haven't done the Craglorn quest yet though.

@SilverIce58 Haven't done a lot in Bangkorai yet either, but I'll edit it in.
    I'm going to have to check that quest in Shadowfen then, because I can't remember it.
    Malacath's role in Orsinium was too small, same with Boethia in Deshaan (most of it was Magistrix Vox after all).
    It's been so long since I was in Auridon, does Dagon have actual dialog in there?
    The Sanguine public dungeon doesn't include Sanguine.
    Peryite only plays a minor role in Scalecaller unfortunately. This list would have also included Hircine and Mephala if they hadn't had more apperances beyond their dungeons.

I'm just making sure you know that while they didnt have big roles, they all have appeared in some way shape or form.

Also the namira quest is in Xal-Ithik. An aspect of Namira appears and causes havoc to the town. It wasn't Namira herself, and thats why i chose Namira for more.
    PC - NA
    CP 1125
  • Osteos
    Osteos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sanguine
    I want a huge misadventure that I am not sorry about in the least bit!
    DAGGERFALL COVENANT
    NA PC
    Former Vehemence Member
    Onistka Valerius <> Artemis Renault <> Gonk gra-Ugrash <> Karietta <> Zercon at-Rusa <> Genevieve Renault <> Ktaka <> Brenlyn Renault
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sanguine
    I want to realize my deep abiding love of goats-
  • RedRook
    RedRook
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hermaeus Mora
    Mora is interesting, though I never really get tired of Dagon.

Pass on anything Namira or Vaermina, and after what they did with/to Nocturnal, I hope they never ever EVER show Sanguine.
  • SilverIce58
    SilverIce58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Namira
    RedRook wrote: »

Pass on anything Namira or Vaermina, and after what they did with/to Nocturnal, I hope they never ever EVER show Sanguine.

What did any of them to do Nocturnal? Vaermina attacked Azura's followers.
    PC - NA
    CP 1125
  • BretonMage
    BretonMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hermaeus Mora
    Hermaeus Mora has always been one of the more interesting ones.

Though I wish we could vote for a second: Sanguine. I think we all need a laugh and a short break from absolute evil sometimes.
  • RedRook
    RedRook
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hermaeus Mora

Lol no I mean what ZOS did to Nocturnal. Their version was so cartoony and cringey it depressed me for days. I don't even want to know what they'd do to Sanguine.
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Namira
    @SilverIce58 I think @RedRook is talking about ZOS and how Nocturnal looks like a bad cosplayer in Summerset.

Also, Vaermina wasn't as nightmare inducing (to us players) as she could have been, so I'd assume Namira would be the same. From what I've seen from the Murkmire furniture, specifically the food, I am surprised Namira wasn't already featured in great detail...
  • SilverIce58
    SilverIce58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Namira

Lol no I mean what ZOS did to Nocturnal. Their version was so cartoony and cringey it depressed me for days. I don't even want to know what they'd do to Sanguine.

Oh lmaoooo thats my bad haha.
    Ratzkifal wrote: »
    @SilverIce58 I think @RedRook is talking about ZOS and how Nocturnal looks like a bad cosplayer in Summerset.

Also, Vaermina wasn't as nightmare inducing (to us players) as she could have been, so I'd assume Namira would be the same. From what I've seen from the Murkmire furniture, specifically the food, I am surprised Namira wasn't already featured in great detail...

Yeah Namira would be perfect for Murkmire cameos galore. Zos did Mephala greatly, and Vile pretty good, but for them to make Nocturnal...that...well yeah its understandable why anyone would be apprehensive.
    PC - NA
    CP 1125
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Meridia - she's got some questions to answer
    PC EU
  • Hurbster
    Hurbster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    After what they did to Nocturnal I'm a bit wary.
    So they raised the floor and lowered the ceiling. Except the ceiling has spikes in it now and the floor is also lava.
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like some more dynamic villains.

Daedra are boring. They all just want to take over the world because they're evil.

Kurog was a lot more interesting than Molag Bal and the Daedric Triad. Although I really wish we didn't have to kill him as he was the only sane orc in Tamriel.
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on September 23, 2018 6:07PM
  • nemvar
    nemvar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I much prefer if the deities in a setting are more in the background and stories about mortals and their struggles. It just really demystifies everything if every daedric prince gets defeated by the same dude.

Compare the display of the daedric power in ESO and any other ES or for that matter relativly low fanatasy setting. In ESO we basically fight toe-to-toe against daedric princes. Be that the fight against Molag Bal or the confrontation with Nocturnal on the crystal tower. In any previous game the attempt to fight against a god was basically considered suicide.
    The closest thing we have to a player versus god fight in any other ES would be Dagoth Ur, who was a demigod at best and even tehn that the player didn't actually defeat him in battle.

They have so much else they should have focused on! What the hell happened to the alliance war? Is it even still happening? Last thing I heard was that Ayrenn INVITED DC and EP forces into the aldmeri homelands.

Long story short: ESO's lore is a mess and ZOS has no intentions on fixing that because they want to deliver power fantasies in which superheros with giant floating shoulderpads fight against gods. The entire daedric triage thing had no substance and was merely fanservice.
  • Artim_X
    Artim_X
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sanguine
    The Myriad Realms of Revelry could help "satisfy" a variety of players ;)
    (AD) Artim X/Xirtām/Måtrix |PC/NA| Casual staff wielding vampire sorcerer/templar/arcanist
    Electric-Burn/Stun
    https://media.giphy.com/media/Av0zcKH3i2BkaY1GXW/giphy.gif/https://c.tenor.com/jQHdFftrgwMAAAAC/tenor.gif
    • Damage Dealing Build.
    • Gear: 5 Infallible Aether (All apparel light and Divines with Max Mag Enchants), 1 Slimecraw Guise for max spell critical (Divines, light, Max Mag Enchants), Maelstrom's Perfected Inferno/Lightning Staff (infused/shock enchant), and Rage of the Ursauk jewelry (bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant)/lightning staff (infused/flame/weapon damage enchant). 1 Mora's Whispers.
    • Ability-Bar 1: Critical Surge, Boundless Storm, Mages' Wrath, Lightning Flood, Twilight Tormentor (Twilight Matriarch for solo roleplay variant of build), and Power Overload.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Crushing Shock/Storm Pulsar, Streak, Flame/Shock Reach, Unstable Wall of Fire/Storms, Twilight Tormentor (Twilight Matriarch for solo roleplay variant of build) and Fiery/Thunderous Rage.
    Electric-Heal
    https://media.giphy.com/media/5ibGIHneWS6ek/giphy.gif
    • My Healer Build.
    • Gear: 5 Spell Power Cure (All apparel light and Divines with Max Mag Enchants), 1 Slimecraw Guise for max spell critical (Divines, light, Max Mag Enchants), Maelstrom's Perfected Lightning Staff (Charged/shock enchant), and Infallible Aether jewelry (arcane with spell damage enchant)/restoration staff (Powered with absorb magicka enchant). 1 Mora's Whispers.
    • Ability-Bar 1: Power Surge, Boundless Storm, Blessing of Restoration, Energy Orb, Twilight Matriarch, and Replenishing Barrier.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Dark Deal, Overflowing Altar, Elemental Drain, Blockade of Storms, Twilight Matriarch, and Aggressive Horn.
    Electric-Ward
    https://media.giphy.com/media/Wa0TGmtDvwW3e/giphy.gif
    • My Meme Tank Build that uses high resistance and variety of wards.
    • Gear: 5 Brands of Imperium (All body pieces except Head and Shoulders, with Divine trait, and with Prismatic Defense Enchants), full Mother Ciannait's (1 light and 1 medium. Divines and Max Mag Enchant), and Combat Physician jewelry (bloodthirsty with Prismatic Recovery Enchants), CP restoration staff (Infused with hardening enchant), and CP ice staff (Infused with crusher enchant).
    • Ability-Bar 1: Critical Surge, Bound Aegis, Deep Thoughts, Boundless Storm, Healing Ward, and Replenishing Barrier.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Silver Leash (Elemental Drain if healer isn't running it), Bound Aegis, Frost Clench, Blockade of Frost, Empowered Ward, and Temporal Guard.
    Electric-Vamp
    https://media.giphy.com/media/ukDQiYZzRAxMZKcK86/giphy.gif
    • Tanky stage 4 vampire utility focused PvP healer that can take down very inexperienced players but is primarily focused on working alongside others in an organized group, PUGs, or zergs.
    • Gear: 5 Torug's Pact for regular and NoCP build/Oblivion's Foe for dot build (medium chest and body pieces light. All Impenetrable. Max Mag Enchants). Gaze of Sithis and 1 light Mighty Chudan/Pirate Skeleton (light shoulders, and impenetrable with Max Mag Enchants). Knight Slayer/Pariah jewelry/Plaguebreak for dot build (bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant)/lightning staff (infused with oblivion enchant for regular and noCP build/absorb magicka enchant and Sharpened for dot build. Sharpened for dot build)/restoration staff (infused with oblivion enchant regular and noCP build/absorb magicka enchant and Sharpened for dot build).
    • Ability-Bar 1: Structured Entropy, Boundless Storm, Soul Splitting Trap, Radiating Regeneration, Healing Ward, and Life Giver.
    • Ability-Bar 2: Drain Vigor (Elemental Susceptibility), Race Against Time, Rune Cage, Radiant Magelight, Empowered Ward, and Shatter Soul.
    Dawnfang
    https://media.tenor.com/ogWfvDdsqBIAAAAd/anime-black-clover.gif
    • My casual one bar heavy attack Templar build that only utilizes Aedric Spear abilities.
    • Gear: 5 Infallible Aether (Head or Shoulder and body pieces except Chest. All body pieces Divines with Max Mag Enchants), 1 Slimecraw Guise for max spell critical (Divines, light, Max Mag Enchant), Lightning Staff of the Sergeant (Infused/shock enchant), and Sergeant's Mail jewelry (One Ring and one Neck. Both bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant). 1 Oakensoul Ring (bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant).
    • Ability-Bar 1: Puncturing Sweep, Aurora Javelin, Toppling Charge, Blazing Spear, Radiant Ward, and Crescent Sweep.
    Duskfang
    https://media.tenor.com/Jo8aG_ouy_oAAAAd/ac-odyssey.gif
    • Tanky stage 4 vampire utility focused PvP healer that can take down very inexperienced players but is primarily focused on working alongside others in an organized group, PUGs, or zergs.
    • Gear: 5 Torug's Pact (Heavy Chest with light Head, Waist, Hands, and Feet. All body pieces Impenetrable. Health enchant on head and everything else Magicka Enchants), 1 Medium Mighty Chudan/Pirate Skeleton Shoulder (Impenetrable, Max Health Enchant), Knight Slayer Restoration Staff (Infused/Decrease Health enchant/Stealth-Draining Poison IX), and Knight Slayer jewelry (One Ring and one Neck. Both bloodthirsty with spell damage enchant). 1 Oakensoul Ring (bloodthirsty with Spell Damage Enchant).
    • Ability-Bar 1:Radiant Oppression, Race Against Time, Aurora Javelin, Breath of Life, Resolving Vigor, and Life Giver (Shatter Soul).
    PvE Starter Gear
    https://media.giphy.com/media/6CovzgyTig7M4/giphy.gif
    • Gear: 5 Law of Julianos (heavy chest, gloves/belt light, and the rest can be light or 1 medium piece if you're not wearing medium anywhere else on your body. All in training if grinding for XP or divines), Armor of the Seducer or Magnus' Gift head, shoulder, and staves (light with 1 medium piece if you are not already wearing 1 medium Julianos piece. All in training or divines. The staves should be training or infused), and 3 purple Willpower Jewelry with Arcane trait (can be bought from trading guilds for relatively cheap.
    • Check tamrieltradecentre.com for the best deals if you're not using a price checking addon).
    Race
    https://media.giphy.com/media/sdEkeWpiaGz0A/giphy.gif
    • High elf, since you will not have issues with sustain, but other mag based races are also fine so this is more of a personal choice.
    Mundus Stones
    https://media.giphy.com/media/cT3wMhLGQWdKU/giphy.gif
    • PvP: The Lover for penetration when playing a sorc or temp.
    • PvE Healing/Damage: The Thief for decent crit rate.
    • PvE Tanking: The Lady to get close to resistance cap.
    Current Champion Points
    https://media.giphy.com/media/l4FGDAx6u3hthMhgI/giphy.gif
    • DPS Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Exploiter, Weapons Expert, Biting Aura, Thaumaturge, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • Healer Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Enlivening Overflow, Hope Infusion, Weapon's Expert, Arcane Supremacy, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • Tanky Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Ironclad, Enduring Resolve, Reinforced, Duelist's Rebuff, Bastion, Ward Master, Rejuvenation, Fortified.
    • PvP Sorc: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Enlivening Overflow, Weapon's Expert, Occult Overload, Arcane Supremacy, Bastion, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • PvE Temp: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Fighting Finesse, Master-at-Arms, Weapons Expert, Biting Aura, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    • PvP Temp: Shadowstrike/ Master Gatherer, Meticulous Disassembly/Plentiful Harvest, Steed's Blessing, Sustaining Shadows, Enlivening Overflow, Weapon's Expert, From the Brink, Arcane Supremacy, Celerity, Rejuvenation, Fortified, Boundless Vitality.
    Favorite Foods and Potions
    https://media.giphy.com/media/3otPoTggaYFNd1FdAI/giphy.gif
    • Parse Food for PvE:(DPS) Ghastly Eye Bowl (increases Max Magicka by 4592 and Magicka Recovery by 459 for 2 hours).
    • Gold/Purple Food for Sorc PvP and Meme Tanking:(PvP) Clockwork Citrus Filet (increases Max Health by 3326, Health Recovery by 406 [useful if stage 1 vampire], Max Magicka by 3080, and Magicka Recovery by 338 for 2 hours). Witchmother's Potent Brew (Increase Max Magicka by 2856, Max Health by 3094, and Magicka Recovery by 315 for 2 hours.
    • Trash Potions when feeling cheap: Regular CP150 Essence of Magicka pots that I obtain frequently from playing the game or Crown Tri-Restoration Potion obtained from dailies.
    • Crafted Potions: Essence of Spell Critical (Bugloss, Lady's Smock, and Water Hyacinth). Without magelight this is my primary means of obtaining Major Prophecy on my Sorc, which increases my Spell Critical Rating. This also heals and restores magicka. Essence of Immovability (Columbine, Corn Flower, and Wormwood). I use this in PvP, since this gives me stealth detection, knockback immunity, and restores magicka (better to use it when competent allies are nearby, since it might reveal that you are surrounded by multiple players in stealth and you will not have an emergency pot available after use). Essence of Invisibility with only 2 ingredients (Blue Entoloma, Namira's Rot, Nirnroot, or Spider Egg). I use this in PvE content that requires stealth and if I need more speed I'll use Rapid Maneuver before using the potion. Essence of Invisibility with 3 ingredients (Blessed Thistle, Blue Entoloma, and Namira's Rot). Very useful in PvP alongside the vampire Dark Stalker passive, since you'll be invisible, ignore movement speed penalty while in Crouch, and you'll have a 30% movement speed boost from Major Expedition (I always have this slotted when riding from point A to B in PvP land, since gankers are always lurking). My templar will mostly use Essence of Health (Tri-Stat Potion) Ingredients: (Mountain Flower, Columbine, and Bugloss).
  • Ertosi
    Ertosi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Biased poll is biased. You shouldn't be excluding those you feel have already received lots of spotlight as others might not feel the same. It doesn't even have an Other choice :disappointed:

Poll needs to be redone to add all of the Daedric Princes.

Personally, I'd like to see even more of Sheogorath's shenanigans. Could pair it with the new crown crate theme idea I posted here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/437248/crown-crate-theme-idea-uncle-sheos-crates

It would pair well with either the Witches Festival or the Jester's Festival.

PC NA @Ertosi
    ♠♦ My Team ♥♣
    GoanJabsplar [Grand Master Crafter, Master Angler, Tamriel Hero, Explorer]
    DruStamplar
    TicklesHealplar
    DixieMagplar
    FigsStamblade Sneakthief [Master Thief]
    Sir PriceStamblade Bow Ganker [Daedric Lord Slayer]
    MayaStamblade Speedster
    AhmedMagblade Bomber
    BalzarStamSorc Blitzer
    WinniePetSorc Thunder Mage
    TanksStamDK Tank
    MonaMagDK Fire Mage
    DawnHPDK
    BearlyStamden Tank
    IvanaMagden Ice Mage

CP 950+
    ♌ DC Loyalist ♌
    ✄ Grand Master Crafter
    No new crafting or game systems for 2019? "Season of the Dragon" would be better named "The Year of no New Major Features"
    https://i.imgur.com/TPscgS9.jpg to see major features of the last few years compared.
    https://i.imgur.com/X8qY0gP.jpg to see a detailed comparison of this year's Q1 to the last two Q1s.
    https://i.imgur.com/4z71cK8.jpg to see a detailed comparison of each years' first two quarters combined.
    https://i.imgur.com/jrHe5h8.jpg to see a projected comparison of the full years and what 2019's Q4 will need to catch up.
    Unsubbed January 15th, 2019 due to the lack of any new substantial features shown to be coming in 2019.
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Namira
    @Ertosi Unfortunately I can only add so many options to a poll. So no, it can't be redone with all Daedric Princes, unless I make two polls and pray that nobody votes twice. I judged them depending on how much they interact with the player character or anyone for that matter.

I wasn't comfortable including any more Daedric Princes as lowering the threshold would make the poll too crowded too fast.
    Azura for example has never been a "major player" the same way Molag Bal or Nocturnal have, but including her would have meant to include Meridia, Hircine and Sheogorath as they have a comparable amount of content and 10 was the option limit last time I checked.
    Seeing how I forgot/didn't know about a bunch of Hermaeus Mora content, I probably wouldn't be putting him on the next poll if I ever made one.

Obviously I wouldn't say no to more Sheogorath, but I felt like it's time one of these on the lists got some love. But out of those, who would you like to see more of next?
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Namira
    @nemvar I agree with you that "the world is always doomed", which is why I would like to see a story about Daedric influence on a very personal matter. The mages guild quest line is a great example for a personal story and I think that Sanguine and Namira have the potential to give us more engaging stories on this personal level.

And about the alliance war, yes, I think this is one of the areas where ESO still needs to learn a lot. It's pretty much that the war is still a thing that is happening somewhere in the world. I would already be happy if we had events like Summerfall but with the alliances competing for the best score without the need of actual pvp combat.
    Edited by Ratzkifal on September 23, 2018 8:37PM
  • Numerikuu
    Numerikuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sanguine
    Mora pops up twice and we had our fill of him in Skyrim imo. Sam needs more love on the lore front... though I'm worried Zeni will pull a Skyrim/Nocturnal on him and make him look like a taller, bog-standard Dremora and make him too family friendly.

Bring on the darker side of debauchery~
    Edited by Numerikuu on September 23, 2018 9:09PM
  • seherrons
    seherrons
    ✭✭✭
    Sanguine
    Opted for Sanguine, but I'd also like to choose Peryite as well :) I miss Sanguine's quests from Oblivion and Skyrim as they were always good for a laugh, and I think it would be really nice to have something like that in ESO. As for Peryite, he's the one Prince I've not really ever paid much attention to, so I wouldn't mind a quest or two revolving around him (outside of a DLC dungeon, that is) :)
    borderlinesakura on PS4 EU | CP780+

My Fancy Freedom Fighters:
    • Silaena Arethi | DPS | Dark Elf Magicka Dragonknight | EP
    • Raharri | DPS | Khajiit Stamina Warden | AD
    • Jinala at-Azeth | DPS | Redguard Stamina Nightblade | DC
    • Andur Revas | DPS | Dark Elf Magicka Sorcerer | EP
    • Marianne Chauvry | Healer | Breton Magicka Templar | DC
    • Adrian Attius | Tank | Imperial Stamina Warden | DC