The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Main reason you sub for ESO+?

• Kingslayer513
    Kingslayer513
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    All of the above (package deal). I really wouldn't sub for any one benefit in particular, but the combination of all of them makes it worthwhile.
  • Jhalin
    Jhalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Craft Bag
    Craft because honestly I’m just plain too lazy to play the altbank game

But I also make heavy use of everything else. I love housing in this game and the double space lets me decorate to my hearts content. Double bank space for all the PvE gear I have for all my toons, still nearing max space use since I have at least one of every role. I like making alts so the bonus exp gets use for leveling and for craft skills. Costume dyeing is a must for me at this point. Free dungeon DLC access so I don’t have to pay to bash my brains into the vHM wall.

Since this is all essentially free given it costs the same as just 1500 crowns a month, I’m super pleased with this game’s sub model
    Edited by Jhalin on July 31, 2018 8:16PM
  • Starlight_Knight
    Starlight_Knight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Craft Bag
    As said already - game unplayable without craft bag.
    Edited by Starlight_Knight on July 31, 2018 8:17PM
  • Raraaku
    Raraaku
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Craft Bag
    Once you go crafting bag, you don't go back.

Everything else is just an added bonus, probably my secondary would be the double bank space. That's nice too.
    Back from a much needed break. || I like having too many projects and working on them all at once.

Tank Enthusiast || CP: 445 || Stormproof

Tanks
    Karsaak gro-Ursa: DC || Orc || Stamina Dragonknight || Tank || Level: CP 445
    Sir Leopold Stotch: DC || Breton || Magicka Templar || Tank || Level: 445
    Protects-Squishy-Ones: EP || Argonian || Magicka Sorcerer || Tank/CC || Level: CP 445
    Björn Shadow-Walker: EP || Nord || Stamina Nightblade || Tank || Level: 15
    Tiberius Valerion: AD || Imperial || Stamina Warden || Tank || Level: 15

Damage Dealers
    Morrigan Ravyn-Cloak: AD || Altmer || Magicka Nightblade || DPS || Level: CP 445
    Ra'Zahkara: AD || Khajiit || Stamina Dragonknight || DPS || Level: CP 445
    Ezra al-Khazir: DC || Redguard || Stamina Templar || DPS || Level: 40
    Erryndril Telvaux: EP || Dunmer || Magicka Dragonknight || DPS || Level: 25
    Uzara gra-Khalari: DC || Orc || Stamina Nightblade || DPS [2H/DW] || Level: 15
    Solomon Motierre: DC || Breton || Magicka Sorcerer || DPS || Level: 20
    Ragnar the Wulf: EP || Nord || Stamina Warden || DPS || Level: 30
    Ra'Rahku: AD || Khajiit || Stamina Nightblade || DPS [Bow/Bow] || Level: 15

Healers
    Sees-through-Hist: EP || Argonian || Magicka Warden || Healer/CC || CP 445
    Daedalus the Artificer: AD || Altmer || Magicka Templar || Healer || Level: 15
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    It's cheap entertainment. It's a hobby that doesn't require another spare bedroom and routine trips to IKEA.

So, I figure, why not just enjoy the upgraded experience?
    signing off
  • MisterBigglesworth
    MisterBigglesworth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't sub for ESO+
    Every time there's a "free weekend" I dump everything into craft bag, dye costumes, and grab as many DLC skyshards on 8 toons before the time runs out.
    Really we do it without like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The Craft Bag
    It's actually combination of few almost equally important things: craft bag, double bank space, better way to buy crowns, ability to dye costumes.
  • BretonMage
    BretonMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Both the craft bag and the crowns. I wouldn't sub just for the craft bag, tbh, so I'll likely be cancelling my subscription soon since I really haven't found anything to spend my crowns on.
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Craft Bag
    Craft bag and dyeing costumes.
  • Charliff1966
    Charliff1966
    ✭✭✭
    Other
    Supporting eso.
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Mainly for the Craft bag but also the DLC and crowns. Take any one of them away and I would cancel my sub. I tried playing my non ESO+ Xbox account and found out I can't play it without the craft bag. I thought ok, let me try and then when I had no DLC that killed it for me. I play on the PC with ESO+ because I find it a great deal for me. No use in having two accounts with ESO+ so I had to cancel one. Sadly I can't play without ESO+ because I miss the benefits.
    Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I must have some brain related medical condition I guess.
  • AlexanderDeLarge
    AlexanderDeLarge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't sub for ESO+
    I don't and I never will. It's a bad deal and every time you buy an expansion DLC or dungeon pack, you devalue the membership.
    Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 10 years. 7 paid expansions. 22 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the vast majority of this game.

"ESO doesn't need a harder overland" on YouTube for a video of a naked level 3 character AFKing in front of a bear for a minute and a half before dying
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    To support a game I play regularly and enjoy.
  • Ananoriel
    Ananoriel
    ✭✭✭
    The Craft Bag
    A bit of everything, mostly: The crafting bag, and DLC access. But I like the extra bank & housing space and costume dyeing as well.
  • Watchdog
    Watchdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    All of the reasons given. And more. Support for the game too.
    Member of Alith Legion: https://www.alithlegion.com
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    The Bag and the DLC access.
    "Billions upon Billions of Stars"
  • Ragebull
    Ragebull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't sub for ESO+
    I use to for all the little perks that come with it, but my interest has crashed recently and I unsubbed. I wanna sub and spend a bunch of cash on houses and stuff like I have for the past 2 years but the stability issues are wearing me out too much.
  • Luigi_Vampa
    Luigi_Vampa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The Craft Bag
    At this point I wouldn't play this game if I didn't have the craft bag. Inventory management would be to bothersome.
    PC/EU DC
  • Azuramoonstar
    Azuramoonstar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other
    To support the game. MMO are my main games and when i find one I pay the sub to support it.

Truth be told, i've wanted an Elder scrolls mmo since 2004. I love the elder scrolls games, the lore. I found the world large enough, and races varied enough to warrant an mmo. Back then large scale mmo were a pipe dream so many people didn't think it would work, more or less on console.

And though eso had a shaky start, I do enjoy it. imo it feels what a true MMO should be. A large world to explore with friends. to be able to venture alone or with a team.

also razum-dar is best cat second to m'iaq, :3
    Long time mmo player: 2004-[current year]
    Long time Elder scrolls player: Xbox launch morrowind.
    Follower of the dawn and dusk, keeper of the moon and star.
  • MakeMeUhSamich
    MakeMeUhSamich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Craft Bag
    Bag space!
  • Azuramoonstar
    Azuramoonstar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other
    I don't and I never will. It's a bad deal and every time you buy an expansion DLC or dungeon pack, you devalue the membership.

you do know that the sub gives you 1500 every 30 days you sub. so if you use the crowns for that you more or less not using anything extra.
    Long time mmo player: 2004-[current year]
    Long time Elder scrolls player: Xbox launch morrowind.
    Follower of the dawn and dusk, keeper of the moon and star.
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Multiple choice. Bank space, house space, dyeing, dlc access, craft bag etc.

Basically I sub because I’m a huge fan. I’m impressed more than I’m disappointed when I play Bethesda games, they seem to fit my personality and the kind of stories I like so it’s more like a “movie pass” than a sub.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The Craft Bag
    Only reason
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The Craft Bag
    I don't enjoy the game without crafting bag now that there are so many mats. DLC is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay cheaper just buying outright, so that is not a good reason to sub. It is just a bonus on top of the crafting bag. Double bank is great, but if it wasn't included I would still sub at the same frequency as I do now.
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other
    There is no main reason, it's all of the above. Just one thing would not make it worth it to me, but removing any of those would make it considerably less worth it.
  • Kel
    Kel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    All of the above.
    (Except the part about not subbing)
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Craft Bag
    Can't play without it
  • webrgesner
    webrgesner
    ✭✭✭✭
    For DLC access
    Craftbag, DLC, and bank space cx
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Craft Bag
    latest?cb=20150215193700&format=original
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."