The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Main reason you sub for ESO+?

coop500
coop500
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
What's the main reason you pay for ESO+? (Please no fighting~)
Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?

Main reason you sub for ESO+? 350 votes

For DLC access
6%
Iruil_ESOValveElsonsoZounismacx250efsterSomewheremabolethUphzVanthras79HorowonnoeterrannovaThe_TarantianIscariahRamberJXNwarriorSmeeheevacsisArrowPointValabrog 22 votes
The gold, research and EXP %10 bonus
0%
kentgreigrwb17_ESO 1 vote
The Craft Bag
63%
ItsMeToomesnachimneyswift_ESORiptidejsarthur_ESOCaligamy_ESOck37090alenae1b14_ESOBigBraggInklingsCybrdroydDaveMoeDeeDarcyMardinRudyardPlagueSDLisaArrodisianinibiniGythralRudal 223 votes
A better way to buy crowns
0%
GuyNamedSeanLysetteSaturnana 3 votes
Dyeing costumes
0%
FchuFranieckMarabornwingrion 3 votes
Double Bank space
0%
Tanis-StormbinderDanteYoda 2 votes
Double housing space
0%
xericdxRatzkifal 2 votes
Double transmute stones
0%
I don't sub for ESO+
7%
MisterBigglesworthTryxusDanikatRikumaruNebthet78mertustaSleepfalcasternub18_ESOAgobiForztrVyle_ByteSteel_BrightbladeAEAltadoonPadhomeakl77VrenkMorgul667Pixel_ZealotPlodeocaAlexanderDeLargecoop500 26 votes
Other
19%
ImrylldriosketchtheskymovesAcrolasotis67DominoidRedTalonPhilhypejedtb16_ESOCoatmagicaubrey.baconb16_ESOBam_Bamkkravaritieb17_ESOBroddaAndyMacIluvrienfeyiiMornaBaineTandorradiostar 68 votes
  • TheCyberDruid
    TheCyberDruid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Craft Bag
    The Crafting Bag... and a bit for the DLC, but since I don't use crowns for cosmetic things often I just got most of the DLC with the crowns that I got from ESO+. A self fulfilling cycle one might say :D
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    damn, I have few main reasons for this at once

I will not sub for single bonus from eso + which you listed

I wanted to sub only because of ffew reasons at once which is :

- DLC access
    - craft bag
    - better way to buy crowns with it
    and other minor
    - double housing space
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    All of the above and none of them at the same time. I sub, because I always have.
    The Moot Councillor
  • Thestephenmcraeub17_ESO
    The Craft Bag
    Not having the craft bag makes the game unplayable to me. Not being able to go to Hew's Bane...meh
  • MyKillv2.0
    MyKillv2.0
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do not sub anymore but when I did, I did so to show support for the game. Every single MMO that I have played in the past has had a monthly subscription and I felt it was my small way of showing support for the company. Looking back, I wish I had not since I play on Consol and the company did very little to return that respect for anyone who did not play on PC.
  • Smitch_59
    Smitch_59
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Craft Bag
    I am really getting tired of the constant performance lag and frequent server disconnects. Why am I paying for this? Seriously thinking of cancelling my sub and just quitting the game.
    Edited by Smitch_59 on July 31, 2018 6:50PM
    By Azura, by Azura, by Azura!
  • randomkeyhits
    randomkeyhits
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Craft Bag
    I sub to support the game really but the benefit I like the most is easily the crafting bag followed by the double bank inven.

The dlc zones I buy anyway, don't care about the DLC dungeons other stuff? meh....

EU PS4
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Craft bag and double bank space.

I find these perks very clever way for ZoS to "force" people to pay for a subscription. When I dont have a sub and I want to try a new pvp build, my bank is always full because I used the double space when i had the sub. And the only way to transfer some gear from my mules or crafter is via the bank. I am super lazy to move items in order to make some space, so I immediately sub again.
    Because I can!
  • Gnortranermara
    Gnortranermara
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Craft Bag
    The game is unplayable without the Craft Bag.

It's pretty unplayable with it, too. I doubt I'll stick around once something better comes out. ZOS has shown no interest in fixing the performance problems on console and long-standing bugs that they ignore. Heavy attacks have been broken for a year, the random resource drain bug is still going on, snipe stacking exploiters run Cyrodiil, players and terrain are flickering enough to trigger an epileptic seizure (at least on XBox One), and so on. But bug fixes? No ETA.
  • Kagukan
    Kagukan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    DLC, craft bag, crowns, house space.
  • Shazanti
    Shazanti
    ✭✭✭
    Other
    Craft bag is the biggest one, of course. But I also appreciate: Bonuses. Costume dyeing. DLCs. Double bank/housing space.

Paying a sub is how I support the game I'm playing, else I'd never buy anything from the crown store, because I detest buying 'game only money' (crowns, in this case, but this holds true for every MMO I've played and whatever 'fake money' they've come up with). Now I get some of those with my sub and can purchase what few things I might want. The times I have not subbed for an MMO are when I am either only checking it out to see if I'd be interested, or whenever my play time would be severely constricted - I'm happy to be a free rider then, for as long as either of those situations is in effect. But if I'm seriously playing and enjoying a game, $15/mo is ludicrously cheap entertainment to me if I'm able to play as much as I want. I've been playing MMOs since subs were the law of the land, and I'd honestly rather have a sub system than a lockbox system any damn day.
    Edited by Shazanti on July 31, 2018 7:18PM
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    All of the above! It's a total package... but one glaring omission was the option, "to help financially support the game that I enjoy."
    CP: 1950 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Sorcerer ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • theskymoves
    theskymoves
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other
    I subbed for multiple reasons:
    • Crafting bag
    • Bank slots
    • Housing slots
    • access to DLC
    • ...with the added bonus of the cost essentially converting to Crowns, at the 6 month sub 'preferred rate'. (I'd never ever just buy Crowns, for any reason.)
  • Koronach
    Koronach
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Craft Bag
    Craft bag, definitely the craft bag.
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    I mostly sub to support a game I love.

The crafting bag, double Bank & Housing and other perks are just a bonus... ;)
  • KingofAnnwn
    KingofAnnwn
    ✭✭✭
    The Craft Bag
    Craft bag is the main reason for me. Although there are a couple of other factors.
    Xbox One (Very Rare)
    DC - Gwenhwyfar Gwraig - Redguard Vamp Stamplar
    DC - Kiarina Florcht - Redguard Stamden
    PC
    AD - Lilwen Haf - Altmer Mag Sorc
    EP - Tarmena Diloren - Dunmer Magblade
    DC - Eletti Ghellon - Redguard Stamblade
    PS5
    DC - Arianwen Adahl - Breton Magcro
  • Becky617
    Becky617
    Other
    A number of reasons mostly the craft bag and access to DLC I haven't got.
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other
    It's a way to support the game.
    PC EU
  • Pandorii
    Pandorii
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Craft Bag
    Mostly for the crafting bag. When it came out, I had already purchased many of the dlcs. In retrospect, I wish I hadn't purchased them and just subbed for dlc access too.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    habit...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Kikke
    Kikke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Other
    coop500 wrote: »
    What's the main reason you pay for ESO+? (Please no fighting~)

All above? =/ . . . it got lots of perks, so why not?
    Cleared Trials:
    - vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM - vCR HM -

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching."
    -Someone said it, I guess.
  • otis67
    otis67
    ✭✭✭
    Other
    All the above except dyeing costumes.
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    ADarklore wrote: »
    All of the above! It's a total package... but one glaring omission was the option, "to help financially support the game that I enjoy."

This. I sub on both my accounts.
  • Rudal
    Rudal
    ✭✭✭
    The Craft Bag
    Mainly convenience (read Craft Bag) but access to DLC's is nice as well...
    - And is your heart black and full of hate? - Black as midnight, black as pitch, blacker than the foulest witch... -
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Craft Bag
    The craft bag is the main reason. Take that away and for me there would be no advantage to the sub that mattered.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • Nulami
    Nulami
    ✭✭✭
    Other
    I sub to show support for the game.

The price of a sub is one movie ticket. A movie might last 2.5 hours while a sub lasts all month.
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Craft Bag
    Craft bag is main reason with dying costumes also very important to me.

The extra bank space I suppose is next.

I initially figured the free DLC would be a big draw for me but it actually is not because I could care less about DLC that simply add a dungeon. Zenimax also lost a lot of loyalty/trust from me when they renamed some of the DLC to 'Chapters' - disincluding some of the new downloadable content from ESO+.

That all said, I only play one game exclusively at a time for years, so I do get my money's worth from the subscription. :)
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For DLC access
    DLC access and Crafting Bag. Since I figured everyone else would be choosing Crafting Bag, I went with DLC.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Sovjet
    Sovjet
    ✭✭✭
    Other
    All of the above and none of them at the same time. I sub, because I always have done it!
    For every player that quits, more will join in my name - Molag Bal 2E 583
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well I think we know which way this poll will go