The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

PTS Patch Notes v4.1.1

• anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Has anyone else been in IC? Have you seen any evidence that the alleged anniversary event is active?

I went in just now. The Telvar Merchant isn't selling Platinum like it says in the patch notes. The mobs in the sewers outside the pact base are dropping the same Telvar as on the Live server.

How strange, spooky even. It all seems to have started now. Double Telvar from those IC mobs, Witchmother Olyve has put in an appearance, and my bones have showed up along with the double xp. Still no Platinum on the General Telvar Merchant though.

I tried to start the Mid-year Mayhem quest via the item in the crown store and got a "This item is no longer valid" error - could be related, event is bugged maybe so no double drops? I did report it in game.
  • Ramber
    Ramber
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are the changes made on PTS on the final week gonna make it to live or all be for not as before? Still not over that crap lol and have not been on PTS since.
  • Gnozo
    Gnozo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gnozo wrote: »
    dx4raog0sqsp.jpg

Special Merchant & Event Tickets
    Event Tickets are a special new currency that can only be earned by participating in Holidays, DLC Celebrations, and other in-game events. Event Tickets are account-wide, so an Event Ticket earned on one character is accessible to another character immediately. You can hold up to a maximum of 10 Event Tickets on your account, and Event Tickets cannot be traded, mailed, or banked.
    • The first event to feature Event Tickets will be the Witches Festival, which is being turned on during this PTS patch. You'll be able to earn one Event Ticket per day, per account, by defeating any boss monster during the Witches Festival.
    • You can spend your Event Tickets at the Impresario, found just north of Vulkhel Guard in Auridon, southeast of Davon's Watch in Stonefalls, and east of Daggerfall in Glenumbra. During the Witches Festival, she will be selling an Emerald Indrik Feather for 10 Event Tickets each.
      • This unique, account-bound Legendary Feather is a Runebox Fragment; the remaining three Runebox Fragments will become available during future events.
      • While we won't spoil what they combine into just yet, be aware that the thing they create when combined will also be account-bound and untradeable.

So will the runebox fragments from the old Events still be avaible to players who didnt participate in the previous one?

Cause if Not you wont be able to get the reward if you miss one of the Events.

Also i can only earn one Ticket per day in my Account. For example new players who startet playing before the last event cant get enough Tickets to buy all of the runebox if they are even avaible to buy.

The event tickets are only for the new item, the feather. The old runeboxes still drop the same exact way they always did.

Ye i mean the feather. If i miss for example the first Event will i still be able to get it? For example in the second Event?

Cause missing one Event will be RIPPERONI then .

Also, will new players who startet the game after the 3rd event be able to get all the 4 feathers in the 4th Event?
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad we won't have to be blasting a boss once every 3 minutes. I'm full up on tree branches.

The once per day per content is actually kind of a nice change. I'm actually arguing in favor of ZoS here (which is not a frequent occurance.)

For those arguing against having to do certain content:
    • You're not obligated. (Keep reading)
    • You can do them on normal. PuG groups will crank out normals simply for purpose of these rewards.
    • I suspect they're wanting to promote trade and player interaction. If you have X and need Y, let the X players do X content and the Y players do Y content, and it all works out in the end.
    • It's also trying to spread the content love, and possibly get some people out of their normal comfort zone.
    • They may also be trying to space it out so you don't necessarily have to get the full motif in a single event running. Which is also not necessarily bad.

If would be nice if the skulls would stack to a certain extent (even 20 would help). It's not as if inventory hell isn't enough of an issue.
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Barbaran
    Barbaran
    ✭✭✭✭
    Surprised I haven't seen them make more changes to sorcs.
    Like making endless fury and Crystal frags unblockable and un dodgeable as well, because I mean why not right? Everything else on that class is, might as well just make it even easier
  • BrightOblivion
    BrightOblivion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

While y'all are fixing things in preparation for Wolfhunter, can someone please take a look at these bugs in vHRC? It's been several months with no word (that I've seen), and it's more tham a smidge frustrating.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/413669/zos-when-will-you-fix-hel-ra-citadel-vhrc
    Edited by BrightOblivion on July 18, 2018 3:54PM
  • xan4silkb14_ESO
    xan4silkb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

Siege
    • The damage effects from Scattershot, Oil Pot and Meatbag will now last 4.5 seconds instead of 8 seconds.

I think this reduction should be more like 6 seconds. It should last long enough that you can near continuously cover the same ground but 8 seconds seems to be able to double cover for a second or 2.
  • mb10
    mb10
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Peekachu99 wrote: »
    mb10 wrote: »
    Magicka wardens are in a totally great state apparently.

Arctic Blast still scales from max health and still ticks every 2 seconds.

Wonderful lol

Arctic Blast is for tanks, obviously. Not everything in this game is for MAXDEEPS and the idea that it should be is myopic and ignorant about game design. It’s also a great skill since it basically gives minor maim too (chill effect)—almost a guarantee with the Warden’s passive.

@Peekachu99

No its for Max Health* tanks, not just any tank.

Magicka wardens have around 4 dps options from the class so not everything is about DA HEALZ.
    We already have green balance for healing so we need DPS for this class.

• ZOS_MSchroeder
    ZOS_MSchroeder
    ✭✭✭✭
    jaws343 wrote: »
    I wonder if the Dremora Plunder skull will be a guaranteed drop on each boss type each day. Allowing for 7 total motifs to be earned per day. Or if completing a boss only provides a chance.
    Leandor wrote: »
    Will the dremora plunder skulls be a 100% drop on the bosses and will the dremora plunder skull contain the respective motif with a 100% chance?

Dremora Plunder Skulls, and the Dremora Motifs within, are a guaranteed drop. For instance, the very first Delve Boss you kill will always drop a Dremora Plunder Skull, and that Dremora Plunder Skull will always have a Dremora Motif Chapter (which will be either Staves or Belts). After that, you won't get any more Dremora Plunder Skulls from killing Delve bosses until the next day. However, you can still go and kill, say, a World Boss and get their Dremora Plunder Skull, which will also be a guaranteed drop with a guaranteed Motif Chapter (which will either be Shoulders or Axes). You could then move on to kill a Public Dungeon boss for its Plunder Skull and Dremora Motif Chapter, and so on, until you had killed one of each type of boss – meaning you can obtain 7 different Dremora Plunder Skulls, and thus 7 different Dremora Motif Chapters, in a day.
    eso_nya wrote: »
    Does Plunderskulltype: Arena require vet or does normal drop aswell?
    Mix wrote: »
    Can the Arenas be normal or veteran for the Dremora motifs as well?

For Arenas, Trials, and Dungeons, the Dremora Plunder Skulls will drop from only the final boss, but it will drop on Normal or Veteran Mode. You never need to participate in Veteran Mode content to obtain a Dremora Plunder Skull or a Dremora Motif Chapter.
    Mr_Wolfe wrote: »
    Overall this sounds pretty cool, but will the double resources apply to harvest nodes in open world Cyrodiil? Cause to my knowledge, there aren't any nodes in the imperial city. :p

The double resource nodes for the Imperial City Celebration only apply within the Imperial City, and do not apply to Cyrodiil at large. You're right that there aren't many resource nodes in the Imperial City, but there are a scant few - and we wanted to make sure all Celebrations provide doubled resource node yields, whether it's a place like the Imperial City (which has few resource nodes) or Wrothgar (which has many).
    if you are away on vacation at the time when witching event comes out, is there any way to ever get the special runebox?

Yes, there will be a way. The mechanic will become a lot clearer after the Witches Festival ends, and the next event starts.
    Astrid_V wrote: »
    Can we trade and sell Dremora motifs to other players?

Dremora Motif chapters are fully tradeable and sellable.
    Michael Schroeder
    Senior Systems Designer - The Elder Scrolls Online
    Staff Post
  • Lorem123
    Lorem123
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for the clarifications on the Dremora motif drops.

At least once in a while we can get a motif that doesn't require an endless grind and/or infinitesimal drop rates.
    Edited by Lorem123 on July 18, 2018 8:24PM
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_MSchroeder,
    During the Witching/halloween event, "Event tickets" are account-wide and restricted to one drop per day (from first boss killed). Can you please clarify if dremora plunder skulls are restricted to one (of each type) per day per character or per account? Thanks!
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_MSchroeder,
    During the Witching/halloween event, "Event tickets" are account-wide and restricted to one drop per day (from first boss killed). Can you please clarify if dremora plunder skulls are restricted to one (of each type) per day per character or per account? Thanks!

My experience with 2 characters on PTS is that the Dremora Plunder Skulls are also one of each type per account per day. They also seem to be on a 20 hour timer rather than simply "per day".
    PC EU
  • wolfie1.0.
    wolfie1.0.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    jaws343 wrote: »
    I wonder if the Dremora Plunder skull will be a guaranteed drop on each boss type each day. Allowing for 7 total motifs to be earned per day. Or if completing a boss only provides a chance.
    Leandor wrote: »
    Will the dremora plunder skulls be a 100% drop on the bosses and will the dremora plunder skull contain the respective motif with a 100% chance?

Dremora Plunder Skulls, and the Dremora Motifs within, are a guaranteed drop. For instance, the very first Delve Boss you kill will always drop a Dremora Plunder Skull, and that Dremora Plunder Skull will always have a Dremora Motif Chapter (which will be either Staves or Belts). After that, you won't get any more Dremora Plunder Skulls from killing Delve bosses until the next day. However, you can still go and kill, say, a World Boss and get their Dremora Plunder Skull, which will also be a guaranteed drop with a guaranteed Motif Chapter (which will either be Shoulders or Axes). You could then move on to kill a Public Dungeon boss for its Plunder Skull and Dremora Motif Chapter, and so on, until you had killed one of each type of boss – meaning you can obtain 7 different Dremora Plunder Skulls, and thus 7 different Dremora Motif Chapters, in a day.
    eso_nya wrote: »
    Does Plunderskulltype: Arena require vet or does normal drop aswell?
    Mix wrote: »
    Can the Arenas be normal or veteran for the Dremora motifs as well?

For Arenas, Trials, and Dungeons, the Dremora Plunder Skulls will drop from only the final boss, but it will drop on Normal or Veteran Mode. You never need to participate in Veteran Mode content to obtain a Dremora Plunder Skull or a Dremora Motif Chapter.
    Mr_Wolfe wrote: »
    Overall this sounds pretty cool, but will the double resources apply to harvest nodes in open world Cyrodiil? Cause to my knowledge, there aren't any nodes in the imperial city. :p

The double resource nodes for the Imperial City Celebration only apply within the Imperial City, and do not apply to Cyrodiil at large. You're right that there aren't many resource nodes in the Imperial City, but there are a scant few - and we wanted to make sure all Celebrations provide doubled resource node yields, whether it's a place like the Imperial City (which has few resource nodes) or Wrothgar (which has many).
    if you are away on vacation at the time when witching event comes out, is there any way to ever get the special runebox?

Yes, there will be a way. The mechanic will become a lot clearer after the Witches Festival ends, and the next event starts.
    Astrid_V wrote: »
    Can we trade and sell Dremora motifs to other players?

Dremora Motif chapters are fully tradeable and sellable.

The challenge is nice and so is the daily limits. PROVIDED that we have enough TIME to complete said content. All of these event have been shortened recently and that has caused problems. Please give us at least 3 weeks of time to complete. Especially if the drop rates are reduced
  • IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How surprising it is to find ZOS only commenting on Dremora motif after the initial post. I can see where this is going already..
    Imperials, the one and true masters of all mortal races of Tamriel
  • silvereyes
    silvereyes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Whenever my youngest daughter - who is potty training - has a poop in her diaper, she says she has a "good surprise" for me. Waiting to hear about this mechanic kinda feels the same as when I hear those words.
  • d10is13
    d10is13
    how about they fix all the *** bosses that get stuck in walls in every single dungeon?
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad we won't have to be blasting a boss once every 3 minutes. I'm full up on tree branches.

The once per day per content is actually kind of a nice change. I'm actually arguing in favor of ZoS here (which is not a frequent occurance.)

• You can do them on normal. PuG groups will crank out normals simply for purpose of these rewards.
    • I suspect they're wanting to promote trade and player interaction. If you have X and need Y, let the X players do X content and the Y players do Y content, and it all works out in the end.
    • It's also trying to spread the content love, and possibly get some people out of their normal comfort zone.
    • They may also be trying to space it out so you don't necessarily have to get the full motif in a single event running. Which is also not necessarily bad.

1) We're not obligated to play their game either or pay them money for things.
    2) Normal is still a pain especially since all the PUGs will likely be people who never did it before, not experienced leaders and such. It will be a clusterf***!
    3) Nobody is going to trade for the easier to get solo ones if they are all guaranteed drops. The trial players will, again, just get more rich off of everyone else when they jack prices through the moon.
    4) The comfort zone exists for a reason. You don't get people trying trials because of other people. It takes too much time and can just self destruct far too easily. The first wipe and I bet money at least 3 people quit looking for another group and leave the rest of the people there unable to complete it at all.
    5) The motif is only for this event so far as we know. They'll probably have another one for another event, just like the Worm Cult motif was for the anniversary event only.

And there still is the problem of newer, or just worse, players who both don't have the ability to do the trials or some other content(like maelstrom arena) and don't have the gold to buy it either especially at the stupid high prices this will have on traders.

This is just a huge mistake and the wrong way to go about "enticing people to play with fun" because it is not fun. It's a damn job.

I'm tired of it. If this goes live as is then my money is officially locked away from ZOS and on hold until I can buy my next PC, or build it, and just go with Skyrim, VR or not, since I already own that and don't have to deal with bonehead crap updates.
    Edited by Mystrius_Archaion on July 19, 2018 3:06AM
  • Hutch679
    Hutch679
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    templesus wrote: »
    Where are the balance changes?

We're still reviewing a lot of the feedback and data from the first week of PTS.

Will we see changes next week?

There will likely be a few changes starting next week, yes.

Few changes meaning 3. 3 total changes.
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

2) Normal is still a pain especially since all the PUGs will likely be people who never did it before, not experienced leaders and such. It will be a clusterf***!
    3) Nobody is going to trade for the easier to get solo ones if they are all guaranteed drops. The trial players will, again, just get more rich off of everyone else when they jack prices through the moon.
    4) The comfort zone exists for a reason. You don't get people trying trials because of other people. It takes too much time and can just self destruct far too easily. The first wipe and I bet money at least 3 people quit looking for another group and leave the rest of the people there unable to complete it at all.
    5) The motif is only for this event so far as we know. They'll probably have another one for another event, just like the Worm Cult motif was for the anniversary event only.

And there still is the problem of newer, or just worse, players who both don't have the ability to do the trials or some other content(like maelstrom arena) and don't have the gold to buy it either especially at the stupid high prices this will have on traders.

This is just a huge mistake and the wrong way to go about "enticing people to play with fun" because it is not fun. It's a damn job.

I'm tired of it. If this goes live as is then my money is officially locked away from ZOS and on hold until I can buy my next PC, or build it, and just go with Skyrim, VR or not, since I already own that and don't have to deal with bonehead crap updates.
    @Mystrius_Archaion
    • People will sell them cheap as the event goes on.
    • You'll get PuGs that pick up zone chat strictly for motif farm, including some that can probably 4-6 man norm's just to crank them out. Same for Dungeons and possibly even DSA You can norm HRC/AA in like 10-15 minutes.
    • People will trade for missing pieces. For every type of content you don't like, someones else adores it and vice versa.
    • People will give them away towards the end, simply to keep them from lingering in their inventory for months.
    • Any remotely leftover pieces, will drop in price ridiculously fast the further from the even we get, because people will always need room for the next available item.

Worst case scenario, if you don't finish the motif this round, I'm sure it will be available again - they always are.

This is tons better then camping out every 3 minutes and trying to get a hit in on some remote boss in the 2.3 seconds the groups take to truly execute them.

It's all bonus stuff. And you only have to do one thing a day for the feather. I'm not sure exactly what you're expecting?

Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Mystrius_Archaion
    • You'll get PuGs that pick up zone chat strictly for motif farm, including some that can probably 4-6 man norm's just to crank them out. Same for Dungeons and possibly even DSA You can norm HRC/AA in like 10-15 minutes.
    • People will trade for missing pieces. For every type of content you don't like, someones else adores it and vice versa.
    • People will give them away towards the end, simply to keep them from lingering in their inventory for months.
    • Any remotely leftover pieces, will drop in price ridiculously fast the further from the even we get, because people will always need room for the next available item.

Worst case scenario, if you don't finish the motif this round, I'm sure it will be available again - they always are.

This is tons better then camping out every 3 minutes and trying to get a hit in on some remote boss in the 2.3 seconds the groups take to truly execute them.

It's all bonus stuff. And you only have to do one thing a day for the feather. I'm not sure exactly what you're expecting?

The feather isn't an issue.
    Hitting any random boss for the old plunder skulls was never an issue as there are plenty of delves out there and some weren't stacked even the first year.

You think people will be nice and generous and not charge as much as they can being selfish, but I have learned to never underestimate the greed and selfishness of players. Even the generous are only that way because they hope for generosity in return when they need it someday.
    FYI, I doubt anybody capable of running trials is going to pass on running the other content that practically everyone is capable of completing so that they don't have to trade for "pieces they need". They'll be getting the most difficult to get ones that will command a premium price and also getting the others.
    Also when they are no longer available with the event end, the price will go up on these, depending on supply from the event. Anything limited enough that can still generate demand will be inflated by resellers too.
  • ChuckyPayne
    ChuckyPayne
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_MSchroeder, @ZOS_GinaBruno

Event Tickets! Omg, it's amazing! I like the idea, to connect events to each other. It would be very good if would be other such things in the future.

One Day One Ticket. Brilliant! I have a very good idea about this.
    Every day you can earn a new event item, a new legendary provision material. You can cook three different group buff with that.
    - Dungeon/Trial group buff.
    - For 30 minutes.
    - Connect to the instance not to players.
    - First buff +10% hp, stamina, magicka. Second buff +10% protection. Third buff +10% movement speed for each player.
    - If all three buff activated +5% to all stat.
    - This is a very powerfull group buff, but a very good opportunity to help end content teams, but need to be very rare.
    - If only 1 material/day/account during event and need 3 item to create the three buff it is mean ~15 items/event/account -> 5 full buff set (5x3item =15). 5 full buff set only 2.5 hour.
    - If players can acquire during events the event would be very valueable.
    - If the the group buff is powerfull then the events more valueable.
    - Cratfing that group buffs need other provision materials but random component 100 - 100 two different. This would also mean the basic provision materials would have the value. It is worth collecting.

Other idea that is not only itemization, but big evolution of events.
    - Event games with an achievemt that can not be accomplished at one event, need to participate more events.
    * horse race
    * shooting games (with bow or knife like darts, hunting: moving targets)
    * funny pvp with different fix skill bars: snowball battle
    * event dungeons (work with LFG) and it's not about dps mobs and boss, It's a different type, like a scavanger hunt (tomb raider). Need to work together press switch at same time, skill puzzles, jump or die, dodge or die, run or die.
    * histrionics: repeat emotes etc.

Edited by ChuckyPayne on July 20, 2018 6:13AM
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

@Mystrius_Archaion

You seem to have forgotten that these Dremora Punder Skulls are one of each type per account per day. No one is going to be "cranking them out".
    PC EU
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_MSchroeder

I like the new direction you're going with the Witches' festival.

You're rewarded for actually enganging with the content, and various parts of it. Not just stand around at a world boss or anchor for a whole day, opening a billion containers and hoping RNG will favour you with a drop.

Also, guaranteed drops that are limited to accounts and daily is what we have been asking for so long. It is a very welcome change to see you move away from making everything RNG related and rewarded on a random whim. Now you can do content and know you will be rewarded with 1 of 2 possible motif pages. Then continue to do all 7 in a day, if you wish. With 7 pages per day per account, and about 10 days of event, it should be plenty sufficient to collect a full motif and even spare pages.
    Plus, you get rewards that are similar whether you do normal or vet content.

All in all, this is a very positive change, and I welcome it. I hope you will continue with more limited but guaranteed drops, both in yearly events, and in dropped rewards in general.

Edited by Carbonised on July 20, 2018 8:52AM
  • reiverx
    reiverx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hutch679 wrote: »
    Where are the balance changes?

We're still reviewing a lot of the feedback and data from the first week of PTS.

Will we see changes next week?

There will likely be a few changes starting next week, yes.

Few changes meaning 3. 3 total changes.

Correct.

DK, Warden and Templar will each get a nerf.
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You think people will be nice and generous and not charge as much as they can being selfish, but I have learned to never underestimate the greed and selfishness of players. Even the generous are only that way because they hope for generosity in return when they need it someday.
    FYI, I doubt anybody capable of running trials is going to pass on running the other content that practically everyone is capable of completing so that they don't have to trade for "pieces they need". They'll be getting the most difficult to get ones that will command a premium price and also getting the others.
    Also when they are no longer available with the event end, the price will go up on these, depending on supply from the event. Anything limited enough that can still generate demand will be inflated by resellers too.
    A few fairly accurate life rules:
    • Some people are gonna be *** no matter what.
    • Not every time someone does something nice do they expect a return of some sort.
    • People don't necessarily need a reason for either one.
    While I understand your cynicism, as the human race on average is much better at one of those aspects than the other. There are also exceptions. Sometimes it's nice to just help people for no other reason than to do so.

Are there going to be *** spamming chat trying to get 200k per on day one? Of course?
    Will there be groups willing to take non-normal-trial runners on quick nTrial runs after their own drop so those that wouldn't dream of forming up a trial can get theirs?

Have you ever stepped in to help someone asking for zone chat help? Need help with a boss, a dungeon, whatever?
    Did you demand 10k gold the moment you joined group, or did you simply opt to take a few minutes of your time to make someone else's day a little easier.

It's not about Karma or expectation or pats on the back. Sometimes it's simply sympathy, saying "yeah, I kinda remember when that really sucked. Maybe I can help."
    Last new life, I met a guy in Crag to trade for the last motif page I needed. I asked if there were any of the others I had linked that he still needed. He picked one, and I gave it to him.

I didn't ask for or expect anything. I remember sitting there thinking what a pain the grind had been and it was one less thing he'd have to mess with that way.

Nothing more, nothing less. Could I have gotten a chunk of change by selling it or holding it hostage for some period of time?
    Sure. Did I have any real need for the additional income? Not really, so I helped a stranger out.

It's worth it on occasion if for no other reason than to catch the world off guard, simply because so many other people are rarely or never that way.

There's a max of 10 motif pages per account from what's being classified as harder content. Two of those will presumably get absorbed. The other 8 will be dealt with as each individual sees fit.
    You seem to have forgotten that these Dremora Punder Skulls are one of each type per account per day. No one is going to be "cranking them out".
    @RaddlemanNumber7 I haven't forgotten anything.

For trials bosses, you have the option to PuG assist crank out nAA or nHRC in 10-15 minutes, or you can beat your head against the wall indefinitely trying to do vSO/vHoF/vMoL.

As mentioned above, once you've gotten your daily drop, is it really that big of a deal to run it a couple more times with randoms to help them get theirs? I suspect there will be entire guilds that will do this for people that don't normally run.

Same options with 4 man. You can nBC I in < 10 minutes, or you can vDLC indefinitely.

I'm not talking about hoarding skulls for personal gain by mass producing l33t runs.

Will I do this for 8 hours straight? Probably not.

People need to hop into one successful trial run a day for 2 days. I suspect that will be achieveable.

Will I be willing to do this a handful of times each day to help other people simply to do so? Pretty good odds.

It's one of the reasons I still run RDF's. I don't need the XP for CP. I don't need another Bow of Endurance or Restro staff of Agility. I do it to help someone get through theirs, without ever knowing the person, or likely ever running into them again.

The only thing I see having less of this is DSA MA, because you can either clear those, or you can't. You can't help someone else through MA, and I haven't run DSA on normal in so long, I don't know how long it takes compared to vet.

I guess here's another way to look at it. If you truly go in expecting nothing, anything someone does is bonus.

Everyone can be good as being an ***. Not everyone has to automatically prewired to be.

EDIT: Wanted to bold that part.
    • Yes, technically regular runners of trials, arena, and dungeon content will have opportunity to acquire additional pages for later sale. This is not unreasonable on its own, as it rewards the dedication and skill. *It also gives people that have IRL commitments a chance to acquire things if they miss the event entirely.
    • Two pages per content - two days worth of runs of the said content is the minimum that will be needed for anyone to have full motif access on a single character on a single account.
    • Neither of these things is unreasonable by any measure.
    Edited by Merlin13KAGL on July 20, 2018 12:36PM

Earn it.

• Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Relax. It's just a motif..
    Edited by Joy_Division on July 20, 2018 1:44PM
  • Contraptions
    Contraptions
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is the Dremora motif drop cooldown for each category per account per day or per character per day?
    Edited by Contraptions on July 20, 2018 7:52PM
    Patroller and Editor at UESP
  • thegreat_one
    thegreat_one
    ✭✭✭✭
    So when will I be able to stay in a huge battle without being disconnected / dropped everytime?
    BRK is a no-go for me because once i get near a wall I get DC'd.

- Right now huge battle at chal for a scroll. Got DC'd, logged into new toon cause I know i won't be able to get in with the one i got DC'd on.
    Rode up to the breach at chal wall and everything froze.

You need to fix this issue and I see nothing in PTS or patch notes to deal with this.
    Edited by thegreat_one on July 20, 2018 10:20PM
  • ZOS_Ragnar
    ZOS_Ragnar
    admin
    We have removed some comments that were inappropriate and disruptive. Please keep your feedback in this thread civil and constructive.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is the Dremora motif drop cooldown for each category per account per day or per character per day?

My experience is that there's a 20 hour cooldown on your account for each dremora plunder skull type.
    PC EU