The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.3 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

PTS Update 19 - Feedback Thread for Item Sets & General Itemization

• Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS team even have not considered single feedback till now!

What is purpose of having feedback threads every update?
    Options
  • anathemort
    anathemort
    ✭✭
    From 4.1.2 notes on Vykosa:
    When you Bash an enemy you have taunted, you frighten them with a deafening howl, applying Major Maim to them for 3 seconds, lowering their damage done by 30% This effect can occur once every 15 seconds.

I don't really understand this in a PvE context. If you bash an enemy they are usually stunned/off-balance for at least 1.5 seconds, so they're not going to do damage anyway. Sure, some of the bigger bosses aren't entirely stunned, but their next 3 seconds of attacks are really not going to be the heavy hitters anyway.
    Options
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    anathemort wrote: »
    From 4.1.2 notes on Vykosa:
    When you Bash an enemy you have taunted, you frighten them with a deafening howl, applying Major Maim to them for 3 seconds, lowering their damage done by 30% This effect can occur once every 15 seconds.

I don't really understand this in a PvE context. If you bash an enemy they are usually stunned/off-balance for at least 1.5 seconds, so they're not going to do damage anyway. Sure, some of the bigger bosses aren't entirely stunned, but their next 3 seconds of attacks are really not going to be the heavy hitters anyway.

Uh. That's only if you were bashing to interrupt. When you use this helm, you will be bashing to apply maim when you want--it doesn't necessarily have to be an interrupt (and most often will not be an interrupt).
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
    Options
  • Avran_Sylt
    Avran_Sylt
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hanu's Compassion:

It'd be nice if it also turned both players invisible for a duration after rezzing as well.

Since, you know... Body camping is a thing.

(It'd also fit thematically with the indrik)
    Edited by Avran_Sylt on July 28, 2018 2:27PM
    Options
  • Zelos
    Zelos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bring back viper :)

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    Aeonhack - AD Stamina Nightblade - 5 Star General

CP1200

Creator and user of "Questionable" addons and game mechanics.
    Options
  • Masel
    Masel
    Class Representative
    Moon hunter has a quite poor uptime. It only procs often enough if you use force pulse. I tested it ob multiple classes, and because of the new way enchantments work, the 20% chance for poison procs gets diminished.
    PC EU

All Trial Trifecta Titles Done!

Youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChVEG6ckuAgGs5OyA6VeisA
    Options
  • Delpi
    Delpi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The new battleground motifs will be tradable or bound??? Please, let us make some gold with them... :(
    "I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee..."
    Options
  • SlippyCheeze
    SlippyCheeze
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS team even have not considered single feedback till now!
    What is purpose of having feedback threads every update?

I think you are mistaking "have not done what we said they should do" for "considered" here. We have no way of knowing what, if any, of the content of the thread they have considered; for all we know they may have discussed every idea in the thread already internally.

In fact, I'd lay good odds myself that most of them were discussed even before the thread came around, because most of the ideas are fairly common, and obvious, but that is another story.
    Options
  • Franieck
    Franieck
    ✭✭✭✭
    The dremora style, as I understand it, should be something scary and perfectly suitable for those who'd like to roleplay as evil characters. However, as has been the case with all armor created since the clokwork city DLC, it is impossible to get new styles to be dyed black (which would fit perfectly with the dremora style). In short, here is my feedback: rework the textures on the dremora style to take the color black properly when dyed.
    Options