Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

July 6 - Update on Recent Issues (Stability, Steam, Motifs, Daily Rewards)

• Hrolthar
    Hrolthar
    ✭✭✭
    Just froze and died in PVP again. Don't get me wrong: I usually die because most people are better than me, and I don't mind that, but freezing when I'm doing well is most annoying
  • regime211
    regime211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ........this has been happening to me for Patches now..

https://youtu.be/rL0AU73r1H4
  • SpookyPickle
    SpookyPickle
    ✭✭✭
    I've recently been getting the disappearing walls/floors and it's happening nonstop. It's been seriously effecting my ability to do my vet raids and pushing for achievements in the dlc dungeons - I am completely unable to see any ground AoE. I decided to start questing a bit and do some random stuff here and there while this is happening, and I was just met with more of the same in almost every single instanced quest area. It's becoming super unplayable for me. I never had this issue before a couple days ago. I even submitted a ticket just to be told it's probably hardware issues within my PC.

I have a 1080 and i7 7700k, not the most up to date equipment, but the issues definitely are not on my end. Pretty disappointing.
    Edited by SpookyPickle on July 14, 2018 11:15PM
  • CiliPadi
    CiliPadi
    ✭✭✭✭
    skepticck wrote: »
    Makes me wonder how long it would take to fix the cash shop if it was bugged, yea just wondering.

Not really a bug, but lots of us complained about it ... they patch up the crown store announcement pop-up pretty quick. I guess we now know where ZOS focus is at ;-)

Edited by CiliPadi on July 15, 2018 12:18AM
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've noticed a strange bug where any custom outfits ive made for characters are automatically being equiped when i log out,even if I've disabled the custom outfit

They’ve been “working on” this bug for close to a month now.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/420496/whats-going-on-with-outfits/p1
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • regime211
    regime211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's another video of what happens in pvp.

https://youtu.be/JEgR0Z4_0c8
    Edited by regime211 on July 15, 2018 2:34AM
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apache_Kid wrote: »
    DuskMarine wrote: »
    RedGirl41 wrote: »
    Its really sad to see such a good game just die off. because you guys have zero care for the community and just want to make more money. its basic business sense to have quality over quantity, repairing the game QUICKLY keeps players. its literally been broken for a month. if this was a pve trial it would have been taken down immediately. you could just focus on the community for a few months instead of a dlc. and REPAIR THE GAME. You have FREE info from pts, and console players on bugs and broken things, use it to your advantage.

their working on the game give them time jesus.

The game has been released for like over 3 years on console. How much more time do they need?

I agree! I have played since the game launched on Xbox. I have basically quit until they fix the freezing. If it is not fixed July 18th like they promised, I probably won’t play it again. I’m just so so tired of it not working.
  • chaz
    chaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes connecting to the game via steam is sometimes tedious. I remember one time it broke your game launcher and I had to uninstall everything from soup to nuts and reinstall the game again twice, and a 3rd. Well twice because I own this game Bethesda, then I own it via steam. So I have both versions. The 3rd time? Oh that was because after downloading it via steam, steam did it's own downloading thing I had to wait for. I don't know, so many things downloading or uploading or rebooting or fixing or verifying My head can twist and vomit better than the exorcist!

Oh and I had to google what RNG is. That's sad.
    Those in power only have the illusion they are powerful, however in reality, those in power are only so because we allow them to be.

ESO Beta Test Ultimate Question for control!
    Lord Dagon's Mythic Dawn Guild is now recruiting. Dailies, trials, Raids, Fun, Discord (required for staying on Crown), guild bank and so much more. Msg me or mail me in game @Chaz for invite. **See Link Here** ElderScrollsOnlineYouTube

ElderScrollsOnline Purchase History April 17, 2017 through May 30th 2022 (Crowns,Upgrades, ESO Plus) = $5,610.38
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its really sad to see such a good game just die off. because you guys have zero care for the community and just want to make more money. its basic business sense to have quality over quantity, repairing the game QUICKLY keeps players. its literally been broken for a month. if this was a pve trial it would have been taken down immediately. you could just focus on the community for a few months instead of a dlc. and REPAIR THE GAME. You have FREE info from pts, and console players on bugs and broken things, use it to your advantage.

The game has been released for like over 3 years on console. How much more time do they need?

hows about ask every other game developer ever? console you cant just update like youd want when youd want.

The xbox version of this game has been crashing frequently since i started playing the game 20 months ago. This game peforms like it is still on beta on console. Im sure other game studios would take one look at this ****storm and laugh their butts off.

Its spaghetti code dude. They dont wana do the work to fix it. Wake up and smell the coffee
  • Merrien
    Merrien
    ✭✭✭
    Glad they're working on the disappearing structures. I've never had the issue in almost 2 years of playing, and now it's all over the place.
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gryphon Run is broken for the last 2 days at ps4 (not spawing at all) about 20-30 ppl waiting there all day for hours
    Graveld keeps reseting,result we have to kill the boss twice for the daily
    when r u going to fix all this?next week,year,never?
    wth i (we) payed for?broken pvp and non functional pve?go from Alinor wayshrine to Welenkin Geyser on your horse to get an idea what frame drop means
    Edited by method__01 on July 15, 2018 11:02AM
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

Vasanha
    This one hears nothing. Sees nothing. This one only sweeps.
    desperately need a survey assistant
  • thegreat_one
    thegreat_one
    ✭✭✭✭
    Simple, Upgrade your 2 slice toaster server, to a 4 slice.
  • mneimneh_ESO
    mneimneh_ESO
    ✭✭
    Not to sound like an ass but if they are spending time to QA the patch, it’s appreciated. I feel like we’ve had multiple patches making things worse historically.
    I like playing ESO.

Member since September 7th, 2013.

PS4 CP1015
    Redguard Necromancer (PVE Stamcro)
    Argonian Templar (PVE Heals)
    Dark Elf Nightblade (PVE Magblade)
    Breton Sorcerer (PVE Petsorc)
    Nord Dragonknight (PVE Tank)
    Dark Elf Dragonknight (PVE MagDK)
    Argonian Templar (PVP Heals)
    Nord Warden (PVP Magden)
    Redguard Nightblade (PVP Stamblade)

Stadia/PC CP340
    Argonian Templar (PVE Heals)
    Imperial Dragonknight (PVE Tank)
    Breton Nightblade (PVE Magblade)
    Orc Templar (PVE Stamplar)
  • DuskMarine
    DuskMarine
    ✭✭✭✭✭

hows about ask every other game developer ever? console you cant just update like youd want when youd want.

The xbox version of this game has been crashing frequently since i started playing the game 20 months ago. This game peforms like it is still on beta on console. Im sure other game studios would take one look at this ****storm and laugh their butts off.

Its spaghetti code dude. They dont wana do the work to fix it. Wake up and smell the coffee

the game didnt get this bad until summerset dropped which wasnt that long ago. i sat and waited on a map pack in a game for 6 months to get fixed that i had already paid for and everytime youd get their working on it and their getting tons of complaints their working on it. so yea ive seen so much worse. be happy your at aleast playing the game for some length of time
    Edited by DuskMarine on July 15, 2018 1:30PM
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like how they unpinned consoles thread from the top of the forums to put this one in it's place just like we are garbage or something lol
  • DuskMarine
    DuskMarine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jake1576 wrote: »
    I like how they unpinned consoles thread from the top of the forums to put this one in it's place just like we are garbage or something lol

gotta compile it all somehow
  • MakoFore
    MakoFore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CiliPadi wrote: »
    skepticck wrote: »
    Makes me wonder how long it would take to fix the cash shop if it was bugged, yea just wondering.

Not really a bug, but lots of us complained about it ... they patch up the crown store announcement pop-up pretty quick. I guess we now know where ZOS focus is at ;-)

oh thank [removed profanity]- we NEED the new pets to be the right color after all- wouldnt want those money paying customers to go without. its such a short sightedness- that ZOS slaves to make these people happy- when if they handled the things that matter to serious competitive gamers, blanace and stablity- the money would take care of itself. I mean- they ever hear of the biggest game in the world right now? yeah..its free. and people WANT to give htem more money. why? cos they attend to bugs and imbalances- THE SAME DAY.
    they address the gamers directly- acknowledging there mistakes- and interacting witht he community.
    the pings - worldwide- since day 1- have been strong- the servers amazing.

if i like childish FPS games x minecraft - id be a happy man. but im curse with this, being in love with the lore and history of the ESO series since day 1.
    Edited by ZOS_JesC on July 15, 2018 3:25PM
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    dotme wrote: »
    Miswar wrote: »
    Again WHY is this fix not rushed out more swiftly? We know that it could have been.
    The infinite load screen last November resulted in an expedited patch. This issue (which is arguably worse since it strikes without warning costing the victims siege and AP) did not. No explanation. I don't understand that either. Is it about money? We can only guess...

The problem is even if zos has a patch ready they have to go though sony or microsoft. which is why I understand this can take time.Even with that expedited patch we still have to wait over a week. However If this patch doesnt deliver on the promise of fixing pvp, then yes i will be pissed at zos, because that will be on them not the console developers
  • Sanctum74
    Sanctum74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ezio45 wrote: »
    dotme wrote: »
    Again WHY is this fix not rushed out more swiftly? We know that it could have been.
    The infinite load screen last November resulted in an expedited patch. This issue (which is arguably worse since it strikes without warning costing the victims siege and AP) did not. No explanation. I don't understand that either. Is it about money? We can only guess...

The problem is even if zos has a patch ready they have to go though sony or microsoft. which is why I understand this can take time.Even with that expedited patch we still have to wait over *1-1/2 MONTHS. However If this patch doesnt deliver on the promise of fixing pvp, then yes i will be pissed at zos, because that will be on them not the console developers

*Fixed that for ya ;)
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are they fixing the freezing on Xbox this week in the patch maintenance???
  • gp1680
    gp1680
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Karivaa wrote: »

I wouldn’t bet on it. Their history of “fixing” things is pretty dismal, unless it’s the clown store.
  • Recon4thCav
    Recon4thCav
    ✭✭✭
    Love the people that still think Sony and MS is holding back this patch. They could had the patch out weeks ago. Sony and MS allow same day fixes. It has taken this long because ZoS has 0 clue what was wrong with the game and probably still trying to figure it out.
  • DuskMarine
    DuskMarine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gp1680 wrote: »

I wouldn’t bet on it. Their history of “fixing” things is pretty dismal, unless it’s the clown store.

they fixed pcs pretty quick they just need to check and see if what caused it on pc might be the issue on console cause their litterally the exact same issues.
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm optimistic that Cyrodiil will at least be as it was pre summerset after this week. It's a shame it took 6 weeks though.
    Edited by Sandman929 on July 16, 2018 3:12AM
  • Miswar
    Miswar
    ✭✭✭✭✭

they fixed pcs pretty quick they just need to check and see if what caused it on pc might be the issue on console cause their litterally the exact same issues.

..and if it was the same issue than WHY DID IT TAKE 6 WEEKS to fix it? That is disgraceful to say at least.

Personally have a lot of doubts they are going to fix anything with this "patch"!
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

the game didnt get this bad until summerset dropped which wasnt that long ago. i sat and waited on a map pack in a game for 6 months to get fixed that i had already paid for and everytime youd get their working on it and their getting tons of complaints their working on it. so yea ive seen so much worse. be happy your at aleast playing the game for some length of time

No no no no no. Wrong. On Xbox this game crashes daily and it has done that since the day i started playing 20 months ago. Do you have any idea how much time since then ive wasted sitting in a trials group waiting for people who crashed to log back in? How many times people or myself in a pvp group crash in one night? The hard buzzing crashes directly to the xbox dashbaord have been in the game literally since its release and they havent fixed it. So no, they dont need anymore time. They have had plenty.

Just because YOU weren't having problems before summerset doesnt mean that countless others werent having issues. Summerset just made everything a little bit worse is all.
  • Sun7dance
    Sun7dance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    We’ve already mentioned in a couple threads we’re working on including fixes for these in another incremental patch, but we can confirm we do have an additional patch for consoles scheduled in less than 2 weeks.

2 days to go and still no announcement?
    Edited by Sun7dance on July 16, 2018 7:06AM
    PS5|EU
  • Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭

..and if it was the same issue than WHY DID IT TAKE 6 WEEKS to fix it? That is disgraceful to say at least.

Personally have a lot of doubts they are going to fix anything with this "patch"!

PC isnt fixed, they just stopped talking to us about it xD.

At least console gets a thread to keep any false dreams alive
    Yt Channell: Blobsky

DC EU Nightblade
    Owner of 'The Travelling Merchant' - Craglorn trade guild since near release!
  • Octopuss
    Octopuss
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sandman929 wrote: »
    I'm optimistic that Cyrodiil will at least be as it was pre summerset after this week. It's a shame it took 6 weeks though.

What exactly is the difference between unplayable and unplayable?
  • jaschacasadiob16_ESO
    jaschacasadiob16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PvP has been unplayable throughout the weekend, with multiple freezes that required killing the application. Have experienced those freezes during trials too, plus huge lag of up to 8 seconds. After these freezes, the client could not reconnect to the servers for several minutes.
    "Yesterday while searching a barrel in vVoM I found a lemon. Best drop of the whole run."

Protect the weak. Heal the sick.
    Treasure the gifts of friendship. Seek joy and inspiration in the mysteries of love.
    Honor the Earth, its creatures, and the spirits. Use Nature's gifts wisely. Respect her power. Fear her fury.
This discussion has been closed.